FEDERAL RESERVE MANHATTAN PROTEST

Tomorrow, Wednesday October 5th at noon, I am going to Manhattan to protest the existence of the Federal Reserve

I made two double sided signs they're not finished but will be tonight, still have to color them in aka annoying and I'll stand right next to the Fed building.
I cannot stand by idly anymore. With all the knowledge I have on how fucked things are, and the role Jews have played in it, I believe it is a terrible thing to just do nothing. I don't have anything to lose. I know that the economy is about to collapse, and I think the best course of action is to go straight to the heart of the problem. I am willing to put myself out there and take all the consequences. I will die for my people if I have to, because we have all suffered because of the actions of this institution, whether you know it or not. I am not afraid.

I made this thread dedicated to the Fed a few days ago, but then thought that preaching to the choir won't achieve my goals. It's still up if anyone wants some redpills. I decided that I need to go in public.

My biggest American role model is George Lincoln Rockwell. A man with balls of steel who spoke the truth because he couldn't stand to see it shut out from the public eye. We need another Rockwell, and while I will never come close to his greatness, I will do what I can.

I have nobody willing to join me. If any anons want to come you are more than welcome to, but I will go whether I am an army of 1 or 10,000. I plan to be there at noon, and stay there at least a couple hours. It's open from 11:15am-3pm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mII9NZ8MMVM
youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc
youtu.be/YU3vcvGpALQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There are 3 locations. I want you guys to help me decide. The building has 4 sides

Picture one is a little park next to the small edge of the building. It has the most room, but I don't even think the kikes in there will notice me

Picture 2 is right in front of the entrance. It is a narrow street with not a lot of room. This is the entrance that gives this building its address.

Picture 3 is on the opposite end. There are more entrances, and more space. I'm leaning on this one

SHUT IT DOWN

The image that inspired me, modeled my double sided signs after it. Although his is nicer. I made mine with only $26 dollars. All I could really afford right now

You're going in alone OP?

If you want to know about me, I'm in my early 20s and I'm typical for my age. No assets and struggling to find my place. I know things could be so much better, so I'm dedicating my life now to making it better. The first step of course: get the jews out of this fucking country and all its institutions. Cut ties with all Jewish international organizations. And America was built for and by white people, and it should stay that way

I know everyone who has stood up to the Fed, and the kikes has died. I don't fear death. As long as I do what I think is best, only God can judge me

I will if I have to. I made this thread not to attention whore, but to let you guys know that it's time to really fight. I really think we have a few months left at the most to make any difference

Ohh fuck off.
Do you know what the jew hates the most? Being called a Jew.
Do you know what gives them so much power? Control over the money supply, among other things like the media. I am simply going to the heart of the problem

This is the last thing they would want the goyim to do.

Well, good luck m8. I'm fortunate enough to not have to live in that shit hole. But I'd turn out to shitpost with you if I did so take that for what it's worth.

You gotta come out of your basement eventually.

you get arrested.

the kike "brother nathanael" did something similar and was kicked off.

+demonstrations are for fags and usually controlled by secret agencies with a special purpose.

MOTHER

FUCKING

BUMP

Good luck from MLPS region. I'll be out there in the spring, OC and hate stare at the ready.

In the off chance this isn't an agent trying for a laugh put some fucking pride in your work man.
You can download stencil templates off the internet and make them with construction paper if you've got parkinsons or something.
Also get bigger posts for those signs, why do you think GLR used huge fucking dowels?

Explain how being on a sidewalk would get me arrested? I'm not doing anything violent. I will carry no weapons it is Jew York after all

Worst case scenario I just to to that park across the street. I'm going no matter what. Arrest me for exercising the first amendment. I fucking dare them.

I doubt demonstrations will really help. Look at OWS and how that turned out. Better to just target jews directly, kill them all.

I wish you good luck based user
Maybe by some chance you will make news man

I'm going to do more protests. I plan on going to the Boston Fed building. And around my local area CT I'm just starting at the capital of Jewry to make a point

Thanks for the advice. This is the first time I am doing any kind of protest. The letters are a bit sloppy, and the sign was smaller than I thought it would be. But the message is big at least

Kill your self. The FBI and (((others))) are the ones that encourage you to break laws so they can shut you down.

OWS was a disorganized unplanned mess that ate itself alive. Watching hippys getting #rekt was glorious.

Ok FBI-chan

Why are you so eager to get arrested instead of being a behaving citizen, op? One of us already got arrested and fined for $10.000 for just appealing in front of BLM crowd in monkey suit. Its not 1930 anymore. You can't say the word "jew" without getting caught, neither in Trump's america you will be able.

Wait for Trump presidency instead and be a patient boy. I already got responsible for a monkey mask guy who i didn't told to stay home, now he lost his education.

You people are retarded with your public protests. People will never understand the meaning of your protest without being red pilled in the first place to even understand your fucking signs. And you expect not get busted for antisemitism with an extra ordinary fine. Stop normalizing getting into jail for stupid reasons.

as long as you look like an idiot they probably wont do anything.
if you go as a bigger team there will be some "rats" amongst you. if you movement gets momentum and is joined by even more people you can lose you movement to the "rats" and they will mislead it against the original idea.

if you go on demo you are better backed by big money or its all empty air

First the ebin gorilla costume guy and now this.

Why are anons putting themselves to pasture lately? A single person protest is meaningless. user, things are already going our way. Dont do something stupid.

Also I have a quetion for you guys. How do I prove that I went and did it? Do I just take selfies with my shitty cell phone and my signs?
I want to post in this thread after to post about the experience, and lessons learned.

I love the quasi-baseball bat he uses for his signs, just incase some commie bastid starts mouthing off.

youre meaningless fag, he could start the redpill for hundreds of normalfags who walk by

what video game are those screencaps from?

what about the non-jew media? you want to go on a demo without your media?

thats like drawing a picture and put it in your basement so no one will ever see it

Martin Luther

I salute you, brave user. Will you be able to provide links or references for people in case they ask for more information about why you're protesting?

Yeah, the third one looks best, and it looks like it has the best shade if it gets hot out. Keep us posted. Godspeed.

We need to move to meatspace. If we stay here forever it's a matter of time before we get kicked and broken up again.

I'm just stating facts in public. I'm going to wear nice formal clothes and look presentable, and if anyone argues with me I will just state the facts. This is what the first amendment is all about.

If I end up starting a movement, I will have to have complete control of it. I know how there are those who like to join and subvert movements. Look at any right wing party in Germany for example that gets "too far to the right". But this is so far ahead of what I'm doing tomorrow, so that is all I will focus on for now. We'll see what happens

Stay in your basement surrounded by piss bottles. No one needs or wants your involvement. Sit back, let your mom blow the real men before they go to work.

nobody cares about proof. If you have something worthwhile to say about it( just say it. Don't post your fucking face here, this isn't Holla Forums

Use a camcorder, or take some video with your phone.

Post all pics here I guess.

Also the third pic looks good, watch out for the guards/cops though. Do not do anything illegal, (((they))) are going to want you to act up so the cops can get you the hell out of their.

That's an idol of protestant theologians. He did only worse instead of doing good by targeting Catholics face by face in their teachings Christ never taught. Everything this man started is our modern problems that those various "denominational" "theologic" and "religious" churches are teaching people.

Bad example, very bad. Half truths with less amount of lies are much worse than the ones with much more lies.

I was thinking about that. Some people will want proof but I don't have links in my head. I'm thinking maybe about printing out pages with links and info. If anyone can contribute I can save it, organize it, and print it. If any anons can help out that would be great. I don't have that much time on my hands between now and tomorrow morning

I also need to go to my wage slave job for the next 6 hours. I will leave in 5 mins, but I'll be back around 10 EST. I have to do my daily run too

The FBI actually loved to infiltrate those kind of protests. That's what COINTELPRO was about back in the 'Nam war days.

Small signs are fine, just put more care into the lettering and get a bigger stick in case some freaks decide to bum-rush you for excerpting your God-given first amendment rights

Any anons that come should bring the playing card. I won't trust any of you no matter what due to the nature of this protest, I'm sure you'll all understand

This. The alphabets aren't just out to stop the "GTKRWN" types, they deal heavily in counter-intelligence.

Bump

God speed user.
we'll be here waiting for the news.

Okay anons, I'm going to wage slave for a few hours. Keep this thread alive please, and I would appreciate any links and info that you want me to print out and hand out to anyone interested enough.

Connections between the kikes and the Fed, and info on how the Fed fucks us over is what I'm looking for

Shadilay

Valid point.

Worked pretty well after the TX demoralization, but now it looks like everyone is recovering or has recovered. Good to see.

I gotchu senpai.

i studied the german "nazi-demos"

they are all staged. leaders are all controlled opposition and work as agents

judging by your signs you are rather average by IQ.

Protest does nothing OP, just gives them an opportunity to paint you as a nut or god knows what else. I would start with doxing people at the fed or other connected jews then you might have a foundation for doing something more impactful.

If you use the word "jew", you will be arrested as an "anti-semite", and the normies won't be believing in you. Just use "bankers" or instead.

Gas yourself

OP you may want to consider this.

just say Israel.

free speech nigger

NYPD doesn't care as far as I know. They might arrest OP for just standing there. At least this way some normies may see what's going on.

Sign needs less Star of David, more Pepe.
We have reached the point to where Pepe needs to be taken to the real world. Normal faggots can use the Fed as a gateway to counter-semitism by observing how the Jews at the Fed have fucked us, but putting Stars of David on there will bypass their logic centers and go straight to their "Holocaust Sympathy Center".

A green cartoon frog is not threatening and to the ADL it means the same thing as a swastika now.

Also would be good to make the other side of one of the signs say "If you agree, join me tomorrow" or at any other date you find OK to be protesting again.

Well, that could work, tho. Nice trips, this could be a signal from Our Chaotic Lord. Shadilay.

If dubs, this idea has some value.

Whether we have divine confirmation or not, this is a great way to print pepe into normie's brains uncounsciously, but do not draw/print a smug pepe, as that could be mistaken as a joke.

I'm warning you against this.

Protesting does nothing.

Unless you are going to enact change through law or force then it will be for nothing.

KILL

YOUR

SELF

Pepe is a joke meme that makes anti-semitism look like little more than ironic trolling to normals. The guy says he wants to hold a formal protest ala George Rockwell. It doesn't sound like he's interested in turning it into a cyberculture reference.

You.

Will.

Be.

Killed.

By.

The.

Feds.

I'm only going to warn you this last time. It will accomplish nothing. Go back to your mundane life and pick up vices, unless you want to die because nobody will overturn this system until you get millions to take arms and storm the owners in Europe

Reported for spam and ban evasion.

What did he mean by this?

Feds won't kill you for standing on a sidewalk. Not for this. They are not desperate and stupid enough. Commit suicide.

Your signs suck tbqh.

Put easily verifiable facts on your poster.

if it would do anything harmful it would be forbidden

Here's a recent video of yellen btw, being 2000% jewish

I think your signs are fine, but you should add this pic or something like it.

Also, correct "Yellin" and maybe put on the sides "chairman and vice chair."

Rockwell would be proud. A broke young man who has had enough and takes on the whole Jewish banking cabal? Takes some balls

And a bump

Add some color. Shit looks bland and uninteresting. Use bright, snappy colors like blue, yellow, green, etc.

OY VEY THE GOYIM ARE SPEAKING THEIR MINDS IN PUBLIC

once trump is elected, we need a re-do on the silent protests

Exactly why I'm planning spring for MLPS.

Daily reminder the FED put commies into power.

Take nooses and stay silent
Godspeed user

Reminder that Jordan Maxwell is a conman who says it's not the jews an claimed to have an Alien (ET) gf.

Both Communism and the Federal Reserve are arms of jewry.

My little ponies?

Don't be like the other retard who needlessly got arrested and took off his mask.

Minneapolis. I am within driving distance.

What ever happened to those? Those threads were stickied for the longest then all traces of them vanished out of thin air, never to be spoken of again.

ATL went well, then TX dropped the ball and the demoralization shills managed to get one on Holla Forums. Now people are tired of waiting and just getting shit done, the way it should be.

>If you want to know about me, I'm in my early 20s and I'm typical for my age.

FBI please. Go away.

Reversing your sage. I want to see OP return.

OP here. Just got out of work. Going to drive home, change, daily run, shower, then come back. Give me an hour

What can I do to be like OP. I already preach to coworkers and friends as often as I can. I want to live a nice normal life but I can't, everything I do is just worthless unless it's fighting the kikes.
Pic related, mfw I only want to kill the fucking kikes.

Godspeed user

What have you done today to be like OP?

That's nice. Make sure to get some Halal Guys while you're in the city.

Nobody knows what the hell they're doing user, so why would you want to be like them?

Okay OP here, I'm back. I noticed there are a few concern shills here like this faggot

Let me reiterate.
I DO NOT FEAR DEATH
Go ahead kikes, kill me. Show the world that you fear my message of truth. You can strike me down, but I will become more powerful than you can imagine. You can't kill my message, you can only strengthen it

You can't fear the consequences user. Anyone who has lurked on here long enough will know what the problems are today. And if you have sufficient intelligence you can formulate a plan of action. My plan is to spread the truth, the truth that the kikes don't want us to know. If the people are educated, then they can join in. One you have the people on your side, then you can take the next step

Dress up like a jew and wear a tallit for maximum keks user

Nice dubs, but I'm going to dress formally. I need to look serious, because this is serious

Fine then, I'll do it.

If you're going to recommend a book, go with Eustace Mullins' The Federal Reserve Conspiracy, not his toned down, semi-kosher '"Secrets of the Federal Reserve or G. Edward Griffin's ZOG-approved Creature from Jekyll Island''.

(checked)
Thanks for the suggestion. I will keep note of it. No anons decided to dump info for me to use for handouts so since it is too late, I will just bring my signs tomorrow. I'll be more prepared for the next protest, which should be next week in Boston. Handouts should be used then

Bump. Here's to hoping OP will deliver. Like I said, there WILL be action in Minneapolis in the spring once the snow goes away and the elections have gone away.

Dude, just print out a few pages with this link on it, and hand them out in little strips. The more people read it and go to it the better.

youtube.com/watch?v=mII9NZ8MMVM

The fed is such a strange organisation. It's irregular enough that every single last chairman in recent history is jewish despite their tiny population but more than they they made a fucking israeli their vice-chairman of the fed over an actual american. Just what the fuck is with that? They're not even trying to hide it anymore. It's truly disgusting.

so he gets arrested then gets arraigned on trumped-up charges, that's still a win for us and a loss for the ((())) since it would only further expose them. As for the guy holding the signs, I don't know who or where you are, but if you need a job, there may be strings that I could pull if you find yourself in a ditch. Godspeed user, and don't be violent.

I'm not so sure that they can hide it anymore user. The internet is a marvelous hate machine and it's no wonder King Nigger gave it away to the UN to attempt to silence and censor.

It doesn't matter even if they tried. Even if they strip the domain name, we'd just go back to playing telephone and memorising numbers.

I would do that, but I don't have a printer at home. Plus I just don't have time to go anywhere in the morning to print things since I have to wake up early, and then drive to Manhattan which is probably going to be hell with morning traffic. I sort of rushed this as I only decided on doing it last night. I still have to finish coloring in the letters on my signs which is proving to be a royal pain as well.
Next time I will use spray paint and stencils, among other things. Thank you for your suggestion.

Thank you user. Also I will definitely not be violent. I am only bringing my signs, and I know that violence will only discredit myself and my message. I won't win over anybody acting like a nigger. I appreciate your input

godspeed, OP

Beats nothing I guess.

You know they'll arrest him for standing in public with a sign. Fuck off

He's had to rush mate. Probably doesn't have too many hate facts in his brain handy to do better.

Thank you user

I think I should mention that while I do the annoyinh task of coloring the signs, I'm also listening to this. Chopin has to be my favorite.
We really should have another classical music thread on Holla Forums

I don't have much experience debating randoms in public. I expect by throwing myself into the fire, I should learn by trial and error. Reminds me of reading about Hitler when he debated his fellow peers in Vienna on various things

At least pass out fliers or pamphlets with redpills or something. This is the failure of protests. You aren't redpilling the masses so they know what the hell is going on.

Finally, something real on this website. End the Fed boys, shut it down.

Good luck, OP!
If I wasn't at work while you were at it I'd be right here in this thread cheering you on.

There is repetition in your post number, OP. Kek favors your effort. Go with this not-rare Commander Rockwell propaganda.

You understand the consequences, right? Expect to be publicly maligned by SocJus. They'll dox you, add you to a hate list, attempt to get you fired, ostracize you from your friends, and all of the other shit that they do. Unless you want to become George Rockwell IRL (as in, founding your own NatSoc party), keep a low profile for a few months after the event.

FINALLY done with the signs. I feel like I just did a school project at the last opportunity lots of experience with that Now time to rest for a couple hours

Thank you for the support. I understand the reality of this situation, and I will embrace it. Like I said before I have nothing to lose. Let them go ahead and try to go to war with me. With the truth on my side, and the changing political climate, I fear nothing. I plan on doing this same thing next week in Boston have to see my work schedule for next week before I pick a day We'll see. Rockwell is my idol. In this video he inspired me to be a fanatic, like Bach, Darwin, Hitler. These men set their mind to something and discovered or created great things. Basically everything in this video inspires me. Can't embed my apologies.
youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc

We need to be fanatics, gentlemen. If we are to achieve any of our wildest dreams, or even survive this crisis that is looming, we need true devotion and fanaticism.

Now I'm going to bed for like 3 hours. Then begin the first day of the rest of my life…

Do you not have any memes or macros? These would need more explaining but they could help explain the amount of power behind the Jew.

Whatever you decide to do I respect you for standing up.

If you are fed up to the point where it no longer matters, you live in the heart of the enemy camp. Pick a journalist or a professor who is pushing this shit and kill them. If you're not okay with that, I can hardly blame you for being a decent man, but at some point this shit has to be stopped and asking nicely isn't working.

"If you kill your enemies, they win."
t. Holla Forums

Give em hell user.

OP here, going to New York City right now

I'll give updates

you're doing work user

bumping for you

Clearly Kek is smiling on your endeavor, Godsspeed, user!

OP update

Just got stuck in brutal traffic, as expected

I support you 100% but don't look like a sperg please

Remember to wear your duct tape over your mouth like a good BSDM bottom, Sinead.

Cool man, holding a sign has really done a lot for people in the past.

You're such a rebel.

OP again. Driving through 87 in the Bronx. More traffic. Think I'm still on time though

He's doing more than you ever have you worthless shitposter.

This better not turn out to be one fucking guy standing alone like last time.

If you'd actually want to organize some people to go with you, you'd do it a few days or a week prior.

A single day is a bit too short to prepare signs, especially for a working guy.

OP again. Just parked. Had to go maybe a half mile away to find a spot. Need to piss then I will head to the Fed. Maybe I'll get there a little after noon so traffic made me a bit late. Also I guess people will have to see me walk block to block with my signs. Should be fun

First proof. Already triggered a kike

OP is on site
I'm going to spot #3, from my first post.

inb4 lynched

madman

lol @ yayo mental midget faggot OP can't even program an orbital telescope hahhahahaha

Keep at it you glorious madman

in all seriousness you are doing keks work OP, godspeed

What happened to OP? Did he commit suicide by 2 shots to the back of his head?

OP, I believe in you, you can do it. My only suggestion, like other anons, is make this explicitly about the federal reserve and its purpose. The most damming fact you can display is that the federal reserve loans our currency at interest which means we will never pay off the national debt. Naming the Jew publicly is still too early to do safely.

Anons dont volunteer info without at least being asked nicely. You are not an user. If you are just a particularly retarded xeno, please lurk for a period prior to submitting blogposts.

Welp, wasn't paying attention to dates, see you're already out, right on dude.

OP update. Tons of triggered kikes too pussy to make eye contact. I stare any obvious Jews down. 3 supporters, many more dirty looks. Some mean comments. One Chilean guy thought I was unemployed and mad at the Jews because of it, plus he thought I was racist which is true
People asked me if I was a Trump supporter. I refused to comment on the election

keep it up user. Too bad you don't have a partner to record video for us.

OY VEY!
Good luck out there OP, and remember to have fun if possible.

how many people came?

Holla Forums wins again.

Get your life together

1/10 that low energy made me reply

I'm all alone user, but I'm loving it

That's how much I spent, I have a fucking job. Speaking of which some hecklers keep shouting "get a job". I'm wearing some of the nicest clothes I have. Probably just kosher salt

anons do me a favor
So many people are taking pictures of me. I pose and smile. I need someone to look at social media and see if people are salty and talking about it. I can tell they're afraid at the Fed since some employees came out to ask if I was alone

It probably flowed. Did they say anything about the pics for a possible hashtag to search? I'll sweep twatter but narrowing it down if possible would be nice.

Everyone just silently took pics and nervously walked away, except for the Chilean guy. I really don't know what to look for, especially since social media deficient. I don't have any accounts

Not seeing anything on twatter, goybook or eddit. I wouldn't be surprised if nothing surfaces at all. In any case today you did good OP. I'd set one up for a future date and make sure you announce it a month in advance, and work with other anons (if they are around) for maximum salt mining.

I plan on going to the Boston Fed next week. I'll.know the exact day soon

I'm a two hours drive, what time of day are you thinking?

No, wait

New York comic con is this weekend. Protest the jewtube media

When the Fed is open that's when I want to be there. The New York hours were weekdays 11:15-3pm. I will have to check about Boston, or you could

OP leaving site

Fed closed, so I'm.going back to my car. I'll give a full detailed post about this experience when I get home, which could be a while since rush hour is approaching

I just want you guys to know that this was a success. Don't be afraid to call out the Jews. It's like a spider, it is probably more afraid of you than you are of it

And once you get to it, easily squashed

if i would be living in usa i would have joined your rally

haha you know those kikes take at least a 1hr lunch too. must be grueling working a whole 2hrs a day stealing the goyims earnings.

do it

8:30 - 5 M-F
I'm starting a new job, not sure when I'd be able to attend. Closer to closing time if possible.

they are not stealing it as it was stolen way back, they are controlling and managing you and your portfolio.

Good job brother. I was at the ATL Fed protest in January. It seems small but it takes a small few actually getting out and doing things to show the rest that action is possible. The more things like this happen, the better. Like someone else said in this thread, we eventually have to transition to real life activity or else we're just shitposting and not actually doing anything to push our ideas into application. Right now, it's all about the baby steps.

We should definitely work on a new, more motivated wave of protests next year after Trump wins. That'll be a dangerous time for the Right in America as a lot of people will get complacent and sit back. I hope things like this and the Atl protest can convince people that we don't have to hide in our basements. That real action is possible and not everything is a honeypot. The paranoia here serves its purpose, to be sure but we can't let it prevent us from irl activity.

Do what you need to but keep it off Holla Forums. Anonymous imageboards are not the place to coordinate physical action, you'll get infiltrated by feds, as well as attract the worst kind of posters who don't know how to keep their ego off the board and you'll attract news attention back to the board resulting in us getting infiltrated by cancer. Don't forget Chanology. Organize locally.

I live in Boston, keep us posted user

There are no local chapters of anything that's not cucked to recruit from. That's the main problem. I see potential infiltrators as an inevitable aspect of any form of organizing.

If you got big enough from starting locally, you're going to attract attention that way. The only thing about organizing on a chan is that you might attract an infiltrator from the get-go, but I highly doubt FBI is going to send out some goon on a chan movement unless it got big enough anyhow. So, really, it's the same result about the infiltration aspect.

you are right but out of all people OP was joined by: NOBODY

If I still lived in nyc I would have joined. But then I wouldn't have been able to have a baby

Getting infiltrated by feds is something that can happen no matter where you organize, chans and everywhere. In the long run you want to organize locally but chans are still a great starting point. Use sense to weed out fed infiltrators. There are always problems organizing, and just because he goes to another venue it doesn't mean he won't have problems there. He did good starting here. As this goes on and he meets other anons, planning face to face is better but right now he clearly doesn't have that option.

You did everything right except plan this at the last possible second.

Get ready to get doxed by CNN and called anti-semitic blah blah Trump disvaoudeoudeo blah blah you know how it goes.

I salute you, user.

Good shit. Copied for personal archives.

You have to organize along family lines. If your family is too cucked then find someone whose family isn't. This is why jews and mafia run everything. Family is the only source of true power.

OP is back home
I have survived. I will reply to some anons, then write up about my experience and so on, stay on a bit more, then sleep because I'm fucking beat

I should know tomorrow or friday when I'll go to Boston.

I want to let Holla Forums know when I want to protest and where. I don't do this because of ego or attention. Nobody has to join me, and today nobody did. I just want to show an example that everyone reading this is capable of doing what I did. I am a poorfag who on his day off did what he could to raise awareness, and I will continue to do it. If any anons want to join me when I do things, you're more than welcome, but if nobody comes it wouldn't change how I do things at all.

People will try to infiltrate any "dangerous movement". I cited Germany earlier as an example. I'm well aware of this, and that's why I put myself in charge of whatever I'm going to do and say. I basically repeat what we all know anyways, and if people agree they can join if they want. I won't let anyone make me say anything that isn't fact, and I won't let anyone make me hide any facts too because muh feelings and PR. Also everything I do has to be legal, so nobody will coerce me into violence. That's how I feel I can get around subversion.

bump

What were the most polarized reactions you got from people? Good and bad.

The experience
I was confident all the way up to the point where I got to the Fed. It is a huge intimidating fortress of a building. I felt uneasy, but when I started after a few mins it went away as I knew I was doing good. Confidence returned and lasted all day.
I was on site for 3 hours. The whole time just slowly pacing back and forth silently. I only engaged others if they engaged in me first, and I always tried to be friendly, polite, and confident. I also dressed well. Being behaved and looking sharp goes a long way in my opinion. Just look at BLM as an example of what not to do, but niggers were never setting the standard at anything anyways. Holding up the signs for hours and walking so long in dress shoes were tiring. I actually felt tired at 2, but was determined to stay until 3 so I can see the employees come out, and so they could see me.
I stared down every kike I saw. I never realized how good my jewdar was thanks to Holla Forums, and I saw more kikes today than I've ever seen before. Kikes are pussies who shy away from a challenge. I was approached by just a few of them, while some others just talked shit as they walked by, or nervously just moved on silently.

Interactions
My first interaction was with a Fed security guard. He suggested that I go across the street from the Fed, because there was more room, and defended my right to protest. I agreed since my signs take up space and it was narrow right next to the Fed, and there was much more foot traffic on the other side anyways. It was a good decision. Right before I left though I took a lap around the Fed itself on the narrow sidewalk. Security guards just looked at me all day and we didn't have any interactions after the initial one.

I had 2 kike encounters. One Jewess said I should be thrown in jail. She apparently didn't care about the 1st amendment right I had. Apparently because she works 2 jobs and because "Jews work hard and are good with money, I'm just a jealous loser". She had no argument, and doesn't know what fascism means despite using it frequently. The other encounter was with this fat jew who looked like a propaganda drawing. He said I should get an exorcism to get rid of the demons I had, and something about genocide. I called him a kike, one of only 2 times that I was rude today. The other was when some guy told me to kill myself, I responded with "educate yourself, faggot"
Fed employees were mostly nervous looking around me. One Jewess came out, asked if I was alone after taking a pic of me and my signs, and then came back in. One other guy asked the same thing.
Whenever someone called me anti-semetic, I agreed with them. This shocked them, as their usually effective shaming tactics had no effect on me.
A weird observation I had, most of the people who supported me were not white. I would say maybe 15-20% of the responses I got were positive. I had some short decent conversations about why the Fed is bad, and the economic bubble about to burst. More people were aware than I thought
Also this Mexican guy who had a food stand gave me a free water after I told him what I was doing, which was cool

Also a ton of people took pics of me and my signs. So I'm surprised nobody saw anyone complaining on social media. I felt that the whole "anti-semitism is on the rise" thing would make this something talked about in leftist and jewish circles.

Lessons learned, and advice for those interested in doing things in public

The biggest thing I learned today was how scared the Fed is about anyone telling truths. The employees wanted to know how many were with me, which tells me that bigger numbers could have a greater effect, but today was a good start.
I also learned about hostile interactions with Jews. Never had that before, so today I saw a bunch of angry or nervous faces. The biggest thing though was that they had no argument. Nobody would debate me on Jewish control over the economy media and other things. They just wanted to put me down "get a job, get a life, kill yourself, crazy, etc" and they'd never admit anything except "Jews work hard and are responsible"

My advice for you guys, ditch any PR. Go straight for the kill. Anyone who has lurked here for a sufficient amount of time knows how much Jews hate being called Jews.They work through subversion and lies. Shining a light on them is like shining sunlight on a vampire, you can see it burn them. Educating everyone about Jews is how we'll overthrow the international institutions attempting to usher in NWO in my opinion. Any jew argument falls apart in the face of sound fact and logic, which brings me to another point
I wish I had some info t pass out. I didn't have the time so I won't beat myself up about it. However, there were a few times where it would have really come in handy. So next time that will be done

I think that's about everything. I consider today a success because a message was brought out, and I gained valuable experience. I actually have that feeling that you get from a hard days work, a feeling of accomplishment and satisfaction. I'll sleep well tonight.

The two kikes were the worst reactions, this nigress who took a selfie with me and was impressed someone my age knew about this and was doing something about it, was probably the best reaction.
I will say that I trusted nobody, even those who were nice. The nigress I just mentioned wanted to see my signs, and I refused to let them go despite the nice convo I had with her

Nigresses can be surprisingly redpilled when it comes to the Fed.

Question for you, Holla Forums

Do you want me to start a thread whenever I do a protest? I would like to have anons come with me, but I don't want to give people the impression that I have an ego, or want attention. Like I said before, I'll do this alone if I have to. I think it is important though to encourage others to get out there

Next week I want to do a protest at the Boston Fed building. So a thread would probably be made a few days prior so you'll all know.
Let me reiterate again, this is all not about me. This is about the message I have to share, which is factual and hidden from the public eye purposely. I went to the kike capital of America to the fortress of the Federal Reserve on one days notice because I just couldn't stand to see things continue as they are any longer. I'll die before I give in.

Sometimes I think if it wasn't for black women keeping the niggers in line, they'd chimp out even more than they already do.

To add to this, I'm not going to do a protest every day. But I think I can manage once a week

Yeah fucker, do it. Anybody calling you out for attention-whoring or some nonsense can't appreciate that you're actually doing something.

Sounds like you handled yourself well. Nice job.

Thank you non. I learned what not to do in public from years of lurking. Seeing spaghetti from others gives you a good idea. Also seeing people like George Lincoln Rockwell dressed nice with balls of steel, and knowledge of everything important gives me something to strive for.

I wish I had his speaking talents though. Maybe that comes with time?

If I were you, don't protest in predictable patterns. Can't say what your intervals should be, but do this too often and you'll have some antifa/scum gaggle waiting for you when you get there.

You made a lot of kikes nervous. They'll have you in mind when they sleep at night. You should reappear as soon as they're about to forget.

CHECKED

Kek approves of your work user. You're a disciple of his will

Good point, although next week I plan on doing the same thing, I'll mix it up after that so stay tuned. Hopefully if the left tries to counter me, other anons will join so they can finally get a fair fight. Those leftist faggots like to outnumber us because they're weak and feeble alone

I think you handled all the situations well.

good calls. I also agree that handing out flyers to people who approach you. it would yield a higher percent chance of dialogue. only flaw was saying faggot and kike. probably shouldn't use "harmful" insults unless nobody else is around. please do continue with these threads.

also, you need to look confident in your face as well as feel it. and do NOT wear sunglasses, as it assumes you have something to hide when you're dealing with Fed Security, libs and kikes and they'll ignore what you say and shame you. shine on you crazy diamond

Good job OP. Just one suggestion when it comes to your signs, you might want to head over to a craft store and pick up some cheap letter stencils, paint and canvas board so they look a little neater like in . Rockwell was an artist so I don't expect much from the average joe, but I think an extra bit of effort goes a long way when it comes to presentation.

Considering all the interactions I had, slipping up only twice I think was an accomplishment, especially knowing myself. You're right though. Next time I'll try to make it zero

I also had no sunglasses today. I know how important it is to be confident in what I have to say, and to show others that I have no fear
I've seen pictures of National Action where they cover their faces and shit. I always felt like they're ashamed to show their faces and I don't want to give that impression. I am proud to speak the truth. I do recognize that the UK doesn't have free speech so that may play a part in it

Gods speed and God bless.

Good luck in the future.

Truly you are Kek's favorite today.

How is this not a Fed bait thread?
OY VEY YOU GUYS CAN DO THIS TOO
You realize the best way to gain traction in any change to the public is through simple posters, flyers to hand out and dress nice/clean. Dont walk around like a fucking idiot with a sign and stand around. Be pro active and proper. Fucking hell.

this goes without saying but I suppose this could be used for anyone willing to do the same.

how you look matters way too much to normies you can't forget this. you have to stand up tall the whole time, look determined and know that you are confident. but it has to look effortless, if you can effortlessly do it it will make a more lasting impression on people.

You're going to get the same reactions whether it's holding a sign or handing out flyers.

Holeee sheeeit

Agreed. I plan on getting stencils and spray paint and maybe other things. Not only for the reasons you mentioned, but also because it took soooo fucking long to make my signs by hand. A lot of times I learn by making mistakes first

I had 3 hours of sleep last night, and therefore I'm about to sleep now. I'll stay on a bit longer to respond to you guys

Thank you user. Have a comfy gondola

I don't understand where you're coming from. I engaged with people, I dressed nice, I had simple signs with my message. Sounds like you're upset that I updated you guys every step on what I did through my own volition, which is puzzling

both works better. the sign baits out an interaction and the flyer gives them an argument.

Agreed. The last hour I was feeling tired, but I forced myself to keep my posture and smile. I can never admit weakness in these situations

completely agree. Going to make a flyer or a pamphlet for handouts next time. Some people might throw it away, but some may actually read it and search the links I provide. Every redpilled individual started somewhere

OP i suggest that you don't be too friendly.

friendly means putting yourself out there, people will take advantage of that to try and make you look foolish. I'm not saying to be rude tho.

That's one comfy song, whats it called?

hey has anyone written any articles on what you did?

Need a permit for an actual protest user. I suspect the reason they asked if "you were alone" was bc, if not and no permit registered, they could have called cops.
and NYC cops are biggest dicks on the earth to deal with.

I try to be nice while stating the truth. Of course the truth can be "mean" in some cases, so I think being friendly keeps people listening and not put off

Sorry user, I don't know

I don't think so. I asked earlier and nobody saw anything. Really unusual considering the amount of times I posed for pictures. Probably about 30 times, and those are just the people I saw photographing me. Could be more

Really good point. I'll make sure from now on to call ahead from now on and do it the right way.

Just remember to spread it whenever possible.

just don't be too friendly, I'm sure you know what you're doing tho.

This is really something else man, good job.

Meh, he had some good moments

I don't know, when I use to go out with my North West university group, we thought big signs were to hostile and what liberal faggots would do. So we made really basic flyers, dressed proper and tried to engage people who were willing. This is the west coast of Canada, so it is probably different for you yanks.

I watched a few of his speeches and they were captivating. I don't know if public speaking is something you can become great at, or if it is a natural gift. Maybe I'll look up online resources on the matter

Thank you user

Okay I'm going to sleep. Today was a success. I hope I inspired some of you. I'm doing this again next week in Boston so stay tuned. Goodnight Holla Forums

Dubs demand it. Yes. They happen often enough that there is no thread for it. When a fed protest happens, it is worthy of its own thread.

How many fucking times does this have to be explained. National Action never wore masks until photos of activists were being used by PREVENT to hunt down people in the group under 20. Dover has also shown that anyone not wearing a mask can expect to get their doors kicked in - 130 arrested already - people are being charged for doing nothing but attending a right wing protest and not leaving as soon as it turned violent.

It isn't social ostracisation, it is state oppression. It sounds clich'e but there is no such thing as free speech in the UK.

Protesting is such a left wing method of resistance.

We need a non-violent method for right wing organization which isn't protest. I think charity drives should be the key to it.

We don't need to get mass support. The key factors are an elite vanguard of upper/middle class well educated leaders and other followers. Trying to reach the mass is a dead 20th century ideal. The internet means that once the seed of an idea is out there, people will find us.

The key thing should be leaflets, internet pages and literature for organizing with charity and community outreach through local action.

This isn't a complete or final answer, but a first step that can be taken.

I liked our ATL event. No signs, just funs. It wasn't violent, but the threat of violence was clearly there.

You glorious faggot. You delivered. I'm glad you're willing to visit a different branch, too.

If you can get other faggots like these to join you we may have something here.

If there were one near my metro area I would gladly join your movement and make it a trending news event.

Nothing pisses me off more than diversity quota fillers trying to talk down to whites.

I love that you made them squirm, user. God bless.

Yes, it's inspiring even if I'm so far away that I can't join you. To hear about a strong white man is always awesome.

hey OP i'd love to know when you plan to do more in CT. please make threads beforehand, you may gain some followers.

Kek and the spirit of Adolf Hitler bless you, OP.

Gamergate went down that road and we both know how that went.

My own suggestion is unionization. If whites are the ones thanklessly holding the whole system up, why not build a few exclusively white companies? You outcompete the diverse masses and force them to starve or leave. Hell, you could buy back land if successful enough. Also eases the fear of people losing their jobs by saying bad things.
The problem would be getting companies on board in the first place.

delete this

Well deserve dubs OP.
Really just popping in to say I respect the fuck out of what you're doing. Wish I could be out there with you.
Start a movement.

I was thinking about making signs around my local area CT with something alone the lines of "stand up for yourself white man" or something like that
I'm tired of white people not having a voice, which is part of the jewish plan to end us

Also thanks for everyone's support. It's a nice contrast to all the angry mean kikes

One thing pol does not realize is the shitskins have been under the thumb of the Jew longer or as long as whites.

Most of them come to white countries because the Jews bankrupted their countries. We should really reconsider our perspective on that matter.

why?

Most simple red pill is just a simple info graphic on how all the Fed chairs and owners except one have been Jews even though they are 2.1 percent of the population.

And one showing Media and Hollywood ownership as well, plus the anti white quotes with citations.

You can't argue with those points.

NA should post all that info on the web then and put disclaimers on their videos stating that fact.

Normies have aversion to masks even if we know what they are for.

Thanks OP, this is great. I like how you dressed up and presented yourself as a non-autist. Also, kike shaming tactics stop working once you truly DGAF and understand how they operate.

The Trump supporter guy in this video also did a good job against the goyim.
youtu.be/YU3vcvGpALQ

Nice going OP Im glad you proved my faggotry wrong.

I shall try to do better.

I really think we should go and protest in Atlanta again. The kikes working there will be shitting their pants seeing us back.

Do it user. I support you.

Also this Mexican guy who had a food stand gave me a free water after I told him what I was doing, which was cool
Lmao. ALL the goyim are waking up. This shit must have the skypes scared.
Good work OP. Be very careful now you hear?