BILL CLINTON CALLS OBAMACARE "THE CRAZIEST THING IN THE WORLD"

Slick Willy forgets Hillary backs Obamacare and calls it a system that "doesn't work", citing increased costs and decreased coverage.

Fox 10 source
youtube.com/watch?v=Rva2kLSBAWY#t=25m44s

Donald Trump website posting
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/icymi-bill-clinton-trashes-obamacare-a-crazy-system-that-doesnt-work-and-is

Based bill is redpilled.

Nice

Of course Slick Willy says this. He endorsed Trump months ago.

That's a strange way of saying he has alzheimers

Advanced syphilis is not altzheimers, user.

Bullet meet foot, may you two best friends

But I thought Obamacare was gods gift to Americans.

Slick willie is fucking up a shitload .

Man on deaths door doesn't care about anything. Not like he ever gave a shit about Hillary anyway.

I can imagine he does shit like this out of spite for his absolute cunt of a wife and also because he is crazy, mainly because of his absolute cunt of a wife.

Idiots. This is why you don't spread your campaign thin with like 5 different speakers directly affiliated with the campaign. The Clinton campaign sucks.

He doesn't want his stupid cunt of a wife to become president.

He sure hasn't been very enthusiastic about it. Feels like he's doing the bare minimum. But he also just comes across as old and frail, which we aren't used to seeing. I remember him speaking at the DNC just 4 years ago and he was as slick as ever. He wasn't like he is now.

Bill called Obama and Jesse Jackson those niggers and that nigger. He even cucked Hillary over 9000 times. He is a good man.

Can you blame him? Her running alone is fucking up his legacy. For the past year and a half, republicans and Sanders supporters are calling him a halfwit rapist while Hillary supporters are deflecting all criticism onto him. This poor guy probably thought he would be done with politics the moment he left the White House and his bumpkin wife drags his back into the arena as a human shield while she rests and pulls the woman card. He knows she will probably cause more damage to his image if she gets elected, but history books will only cite her as the first female president. He's basically the former president of the JUSTice League at this point.

We need new title for those people. A presidental ninja.

I guess even the worst can have a redemptive moment

This is accurate. If I was Bill, I would be royally pissed that my dumb cunt wife brought back a reason for the media to shine spotlights up my ass after getting away with so much and still managing to be thought of as a decent president by so many of the masses.

Bill just wanted to live out his last years doing what he loved best: Fucking his way through South Asia. Now he's got to deal with all this horseshit and he's not happy about being deprived of his pre-teen ladyboy anal extravaganza.

Bill might be a raping pedophile globalist faggot with nafto, but I have to give it to the man
Absolute Madman
He just stopped giving a fuck in general and those people are always the best.

I Pray to kek he will kill Hillary himself when she wins

Oh man, if there's a legit source on that, he needs a honorary Trump seal of approval after he kisses the dirt.

He still signed NAFTA. You can stop now.

Fair enough, he needs to go.

I did not have negative relations with that reform.

Bill isn't running for President, so who cares?

Thank god for dementia and AIDS.

I guess being called a rapist on national tv got to him. Maybe alex jones did something right after all

This. He is phoning this whole thing in worse than Hillary. Low energy as fuck.

Hello and 1488 to you brother

They're all megalomaniacs. I've always suspected Bill has been secretly against Hillary's presidential run. One, bc the name "Clinton" will be associated with her after their death bc muh wymoan, and two, he might actually know what a dipshit she is and actually IS bad for the country.

So the same as Trump then?

wew

Carson, Guillani, Gingrich, his family, the few outside people that change at the same rate I change my pants…

Those people speak at Trump rallies though. I was under the impression that Bill and Bernie were actually holding separate events from the Hillary ones

They do. He's fucking with you, as per his job.

He just hates the shit out of Obama and knows that the media will cover for him if he fucks up. He could take a literal shit on a baby and knows the media will work tirelessly to damage control for him.

Then you'd be right.

Clearly Bill was blackmailed so shillary could raise in power. Both are detestable, but at this point bill is trying to fuck up his "wife" attempt at gaining even more power. Wouldn't be surprised if shillary dumped bill, kill him, if she were to get into the white house.

I'd agree but Shillary wouldn't be shit without Bill. Bill is stuck upholding his hand of the bargain though.

I pretty sure I remember Shillary herself saying something not so favorable about Obamacare earlier

Oh, OP. I'm SO disappointed in you.

That's a funny way to say he's senile

Bill and Hillary are only married for political purposes. I think that after becoming part of the corruption that he may have seen the light and realized what a grave mistake he made. This is why every once in a while he says something like this. He is secretly trying to get people who are indoctrinated into leftism to become open minded enough to vote for Trump.

I would seriously vote for Bill or Hillary. I'm not joking but if only they just admit what they are deep down inside. The Clintons hate niggers. The Clintons hate kikes. They know this and if they admit it, they'd win. The KKK themselves endorsed Hillary back in 2008 and called her a great friend of the klan. If only she'd just admit it, she'd win because in the current climate everyone hates kikes and is tired of Israel.

You are delusional. Of course they hate them, but they hate them less than they love money and being bought by (((certain groups))).

poor Bill, all he wanted was to live his last years dickin' bimbos in peace

I personally think he just doesn't want the embarrassment of being the first male First Lady.

wew

It's pretty obvious he's trying to sabotage his wife's campaign.
Even he can't stand her.

(check'em)
It's dementia.

He signed NAFTA.

Can 'slick willy' find his way out of a noose? Let's find out!

And the senate ratified it.
You going to hang the senate?
You going to hang trump when he doesn't repeal it?
Were you even aware of how this works when you posted?

truth

No, Clinton, like his wife is shilling for a single payer system, where there is absolutely no link between cost and quality and no patient-doctor bargaining. Obamacare was meant to fail, to bring in Commiecare aka Hillarycare.

Obamacare did nothing but make it illegal not to buy a private service from private vendors. I don't know how it's even possible to make something worse than that. Even a single payer system is better because at least then you're making it illegal not to purchase a government service from government vendors, which puts it in the same category as paying taxes for police and public schools.

Most people on Holla Forums don't realize that 90% of the power they assign to the President actually belongs to Congress. It's what happens when ignorant millennials try to understand politics.

not when Obama is in charge :^)

Obama didn't sign NAFTA. :^)

Can congress make anime real?

would that really be such a bad thing

OP is ctr

Given that you didn't even know who to go after for NAFTA, I'm going to be keeping you away from rope until you can show me you understand our own government.

Only Congress can pass the "Make Anime Real Act". The President can either sign it or veto it.

The current Senate is not the same Senate that passed NAFTA in the 90s. Which Senate would you go after, you colossal faggot?

He's a disease infested useless faggot rotting from the inside. He gets credit for presiding over a civilizational upgrade greater than any previous. e.g. stone age, bronze age, iron age, computer age. If you couldn't make money during his jew bootlicking reign, you are a nigger. I for one am happy to see the goatfuckers' gradual slide into death, dimentia and dishonor.

My god.

Both need to hang, but it is both Congress's fault for not stopping the president, letting him use exective orders at will and the president for using such powers in the first place.

….hey guys. Maybe he actually does care about Hillary and knows the Presidency will kill her. He wants to spend a few more years with her, without all the bullshit.