So he released nothing

So he released nothing.

When will you realize this faggot is a complete fraud? Literally released nothing related to Hillary Clinton.

I'm done giving a fuck about what this Aussie shit poster has to say. In 10 years he has released literally nothing game changing, nothing we didn't otherwise more or less know.

It's all a charade. It's a CIA operation. The CIA leaks Gov't propaganda they want us to see under the guise of "oooh super secret!!!"

Fuck Julian Assange and fuck Edward Snowden. Fucking CIA shills.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3819237/Is-October-Surprise-cancelled-WikiLeaks-scraps-event-Julian-Assange-release-damaging-information-Hillary-Clinton.html
zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-04/julian-assange-talks-live-wikileaks-10-year-anniversary-live-stream
archive.is/niAes
ecf.dcd.uscourts.gov/cgi-bin/show_public_doc?2015cv1740-20
youtube.com/watch?v=9az798tgKWo
archive.is/YqcFb
archive.is/8tYVh
whiteswillwinparty.org/?tag=jew-edward-snowden
rt.com/usa/361533-assange-documents-elections-usa/
freemasonry.bcy.ca/anti-masonry/van_hyning.html):
archive.is/QCTfN
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Engram_(neuropsychology)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epigenetics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Engram_(Dianetics)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OH SHIT DRONE STRIKE HIS ASS

Yeah nah this was a lot.

When did he say he was going to release it ?

By that I mean, what date was he supposed to release it ?

He will release at the end of the year when none of it will fucking matter.

reported

He's a controlled opposition disinformation puser. I've known this for years.

Why do you think they "filter" their information?

Anyone who has risked life or limb to give infromation to wikileaks the past few years can expect their information, if it's truly incriminating, to never see the light of day.

People callAlex Jones a gatekeeper, but Assange is a real information poisoner.

Today faggot

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3819237/Is-October-Surprise-cancelled-WikiLeaks-scraps-event-Julian-Assange-release-damaging-information-Hillary-Clinton.html

zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-04/julian-assange-talks-live-wikileaks-10-year-anniversary-live-stream

Ur a big guy.

CTR do you promise to stop spamming us after the election is over?

Yeah, James Corbett and others have been saying this for years, but I didn't want to believe them. Now it's without doubt.

Why are they anchoring these threads. I fell asleep before leak, wake up to no Assange thread with a sticky and the only one up with an anchor.

Everyone mad at Assange is being called CTR, which is obviously shills adopting the calling people CTR response to throw shit into a firestorm.

Anyone have a link to the part where something interesting happened or did he just troll everyone because he's being held hostage by an insane bitch who wants to take over America, and kill him.

It's not that simple when you aren't an anonymous source releasing the information. If you consistently fuck with a nation's espionage they will kill you, and or fuck with everyone working with you. They are careful with what they release for a reason, mainly being that they are in the crosshairs of several nations.

Mossad and CIA are known to assassinate people.

He released "nothing"
or he released some shit and there was "nothing" in it?
Which one is it?

Fuck off shlomo

Agreed, the fucking shills are try hards at this point. I can't wait till the day of the rope…

I really have learned very little from either Assange or Snowden. There job seems to be keep us waiting for information forever.

Because there are about ten times as many as there need to be.

Kill yourself you degenerate cartoon fapping retard. You think im CTR? You are simple minded. Go masturbate to a cartoon, faggot. No one likes you

Play semantics and with your dick in sone other thread faggot

I'm guessing you haven't followed the mass of information that has come from either source then.

Snowden is still a faggot though.

You don't fap to waifus moron. She's also over one thousand years old so you can't pull the whole 'pedo' angle either. Let me speak with your supervisor.

Because Hillary killed the whistle blower.

You're fucking retarded if you believe Assange is controlled op. The man is rotting away in a shitty Ecuadorian embassy for fucks sake.

Fuck off if you don't know which one it is.
I am just curious as to what really happened.

If he really wanted to do it he should do it full, no half measures. No lying to us to get more hits for his shitty youtube livestream.

Give uo the goods and reap what you sow. Anything less and hes a pussy and or a fraud.

Stop making excuses for this CIA tool

SHILLS BTFO

Once again my question is did he release actually any information at all?

Another zoo nigger with no comprehension, they're peppering it all out over the next 10 weeks. Stop acting like a bitch in heat.

And I 100% guarantee he believes capitulating to Hillary and her goons is the way for him to get out.

That's assuming he wasn't straight up MKUltra'd. (singing is a sign of the strain and breaking they put their subjects through) It would be an extreme measure for them to do that to him in such a short period, though. My assumption of him being controlled opposition the entire time is more likely, but there is the alternative they "got to him" in the past few months or so. Maybe assange was in fact trying to negotiate his freedom by saying "I can destroy you hillary" and hoping they contact him.

So, we have three options
a) Assange is controlled from the onset, and is a cuck
b) Assange believes he is going to get some sort of deal with Hillary via not destroying her career
c) Assange was recently captured by goons and forced into their MKultra therapy programs.
or
d) Body double, spoofed stream, the entire wikileaks apparatus is being copied and passed off as legtiimate and being used to poison the well for future whistleblower-type operations.

Stone says Wednesday

see

read

Pedoshill.

TY

Wikileaks did nothing. They never promised any kind of link, during this event. And i can't blame a donation based organisation of people who put their lives on the line to leak info, for using the hype.

However they have said they're j going to release a new leak every week for the next ten weeks.

Wait untill they actually go back on what they've said. Dont be useful idiots for d'n'c shills.

Haha, what a ruseman. This is great, they hyped everything up for an unrelated stream, to piss people off so when the actual leak hits the coverage isn't as strong. Hillary has some tacticians of her own, but I doubt this will work as intended.

Assange has been on Hannity, Jones, CNN, etc, saying his october surprised will result in election-changing headlines.

It is now october, and his surprise event passed, and he said he will not release anything until the end of the year (i.e. not election changing)

Explain why this happened.

I thought they were saying his first leak was tomorrow though. That's at least what roger stone said on his twitter.

You're trying too hard, pedoshill.
see

You're fucking stupid if you think Assange is trying to appease Hillary for a fair trail or something. Sure you don't mean Snowden?

Well crap I am glad I went to bed last night and missed the main event.

Whats this then?

I told you, she's 1000 YEARS OLD.

Not an argument.

You're a little skittish and angry for a simple user saging a thread.

No it hasn't.

I'm CTR FBI CIA JIDF Mossad reptilian MIDF obviously, I get paid by masons to keep my oaths to shill chans.

Also

lol most of them are shills, including trump. Trump, jones, stone, Assange, all of these are just dumb, useless zio shills. There are no heroes in this world.

You're trying way too hard, CTR.

It's a bait and switch. Remember when Trump said he was going to talk about Obama's birth certificate but instead had a press conference of him with military leadership?

This was Assange going over what Wikileaks has done so far, most of the stuff that has been memory holed by the majority of the US public. A quick list compiled elsewhere:

Now all these items are back in play, and is a tl;dr for anyone who wasn't paying attention in 2006 when Wikileaks started, like most of this board I'm assuming.

Hitler is my hero.

Nice post, thanks for summary. It's true, so much has been memory holed at this point. We've already got the material to take Hillary down, it's just everyone is so thirsty for the next piece, and as soon as it hits, they want more. We're sitting on a fucking mountain of corpses she has left behind.

Pathetic damage control

Wikileaks is not the end-all-be-all whistleblower. You can even see that it won't crack open pandora's box since it's a liberal administration, instead skirting the issues and blaming the NSA for the surveillance sanctioned by Obama, then also blaming bush for the "legacy program" and exonerating the current administration for the drone strike policy that he previously railed against at every opportunity.

Australia wins again.

Also remember he only released those DNC leaks to try and force the DNC to capitulate to the Bernie boys.

Nothing to see here goy, Assange is a real information promulgator with zero alterior motives.

Go back to goonistan.

He never said he was going to release anything last night. But he did say in the next few weeks he will.

Why are you so scared of just a few weeks time?

Fresh off the reddit boat?

He was a great man, but he was overly emotional and made too many mistakes that cost him and his nation severely.

Go get a real job, faggot.

You seem particularly interested in pushing this 'assange is a fraud' meme, what is that friend?

Really cogitates my neurons.

Why do you have no response?

Never implied it was. Though I don't know what you mean when it comes to the NSA leaks from Wikileaks, that was on Snowden, not Assange. Any reason to talk about the many things Wikileaks has brought up and which have been since forgotten is welcome to me.

And if you can see what his motives are and who he's "working" for, how does that detract from the information that one wouldn't normally have? Though I'd like to hear what his motives are specifically.

Truly Leading the Fight for Free® fellow chosen one Alternative Rightwing comrade!

Stupid fucking retards, they want you to be mad at assange

Fuck all of you

Really made me think.

Waiting for wikileaks to drop the hammer is a losing proposition. Either they will or they won't. There is already a mountain of evidence implicating Hillary and she should have been indicted. She hasn't been because the whole government is totally corrupt, and anything new that comes out will just be added to the mountain and ignored/excused by the lugenpresse.

Focus on getting people you know registered and to the polls. That is the only way forward, overwhelming turnout.

This

/thread

I'll never respond to that paranoic post and all you can do is cry about it haha

we're not mad, just disappointed

This my friends is an actual shill.

Think about it for a second. OP is actually being paid to delegitimize a person his superiors are directly responsible for wonrgfully imprisoning.
Think about how evil some people on this planet actually are. How dead on the inside the likes of OP must be.

OP, the likes of you will hang. Step up your shill game, there will be no mercy for you if you lose. You deserve nothing but painful death and being buried in an unmarked grave. You're the lowest of scum.

TRAITORS MUST DIE

this

Trying too hard, CTR.

I would say the case for snowden being a gatekeeper is far bigger, but its quite understandable to see assange in the same light.

I think his greatest defence against such allegations is that hes a megalomaniac of sorts, he sees himself as a messiah, if he is actually controlled opposition he is probably lying to himself about it on some level

time will tell

I can just feel the impotent nu male rage seething from his posts.

When and how was Assange MK Ultra'd? How do the DNC leaks benefit Hillary at all if he's in her pocket? All of those conclusions are what I expect from someone who doesn't like Assange but can't find a reason why.

He said he would release information that would bring Hillary down. He did not however say that that was what this speech was going to be about.
He never did, if you faggots jumped to conclusions because of Alex Jones and are salty for it. Your fault. The salt mine is fucking funny though.

Not a single counter argument found. Just appealing to his already crafted plausible deniability.

It's always just a few weeks away, isn't it?

Its been said a 1000 times ,it was that fat water filter salesman who hyped it and shilling for his website.

Why do you have no counter argument to the most likely reasons deliniated here?

You will die.

he was always a faggot, an attention hungry faggot full of himself

There's no evidence of this. It's MSM and various groups of retards that make him out to be a messiah. He seems pretty modest to me when I see him talk.

Epic.

Still searching your shilling playbook for the proper response?

1D CHESS MASTER

Still nothing?

kek

I was referring to him not you.

still being an autistic faggot on an imageboard?

Nothing about it? Just appealing to the crafted plausible deniability?

No exceptions for weebshits, sry.

s-shut it down goy

Do you not get paid to respond to this one?

This must be what going mad feels like.

I just realized all of the angst in these thread is coming from Jonesberg crowd.

Especially this retard

You don't even know shitposting my (((friend))), you have to go back.

anti weeb is code word for anti-white

Why is this thread still on the catalog?

I like how you reply to each comment within seconds though. Trying to control the narrative very fiercly here.

Nice. Now counter the arguments made.

He never said he was going to be releasing information during that live stream, fuck you

You do realize Assange direct linked on twitter to 8ch /pdfs/ in the past right? Fuck you shill.

As for the other anons shitty analysis about some non-existant "negotiations" it's complete fucking bs. Assange would know he has a better chance helping trump take down Hillary

Look at how desperate the kikes are to play this off as no big deal.

Could there have been a hidden code or instruction in his speech?

Not an argument, but an assertion based on your belief.

Okay, there's a theory, but you haven't proved anything.

"got to him" how? "Maybe" is again another vague term.
not an argument

That's four options you dumb nigger; if that was supposed to be
then it's not funny when you do it.

Because the mods are a bunch of sandniggers

you are the one astroturfing, faglord

Seriously, if I could press a button to kill you right now I'd do it with no hesitation. Parasite.

It seems to get worse every day.

see

This is the thing that needs to be brought up again and again. The MSM refuses to cover most of their major leaks because they are massive blows to their narratives.

However, because we don't have massive organizations sorting through and spreading the information found in these millions of emails, and because we don't have massive multi-national news organization with a global audience, no one gives a fuck about some of the very severe connections and provable acts of catastrophic corruption and evil happening under our noses.

Assange is not entirely useless, but his biggest problem is assuming that everyone else will do the work of sorting out the massive piles of shit he's dredging up.

14/15 of the replies to that post are you replying to yourself, never seen anything quite so sad.

Still nothing, JIDF?

Still nothing?

You've got plenty of time to spam the thread, yet no response to any of the reasons for this about-face.

No response?

Where are the fucking mods?

Not an argument.

No response?

alrighty

Here's some god emperor to bless you with your request.

He's going all out.

I'm glad I know what the situation is now. Hopefully Assange delivers Wednesday.

Still waiting for you to get to explaining why the scenarios listed are wrong.

I replied to this user ( ) you fucking kike piece of shit, are you not even reading posts before you reply?

Fucking kill yourself

As for your shitty analysis about some non-existant "negotiations" it's complete fucking bs. Assange would know he has a better chance helping trump take down Hillary

who's the newfaggot shill here again?

Still waiting

The entire point was to get everyone to read that 12 page document detailing what Wikileaks actually is. The majority of Assange's leaks were before it was so easy to share information with a large group of people, aka Twitter, and it's been a decade since the first leaks. There are alot of people who don't even know what Wikileaks has actually done, other than being a buzzword on the TV every 3 years.

Hey 2a6851!
RWDS is coming for you.

Still can't spot any time you've made an argument, shilliam.

No response yet, JIDF?

reported

see

mods are sleeping or something

Nice threads op.

Stilll waiting to hear why the scenarios listed are impossible to have occured and why the plausible deniability gambit setup by those controlling him is correct despite the facts.

Yet, you refuse to address any of them. Not even the flippant mkultra comment. I wonder why that is. I just've triggered a keyword.

Maybe they have to play both sides to stay alive????

Remember guys, they get paid by the post.

I want him to go for the Holla Forums record, it's (200)something.

wew lad

We'll see once assange starts "leaking information" again during a trump administration.

The shills thick in this thread is enough to tell you they're hiding the truth.

I thought the DNC leaks were speculated to be Guccifer, and not actually Assange/WikiLeaks?

either way, entire thing has become such a clusterfuck that it's probably a good thing in the long term, so people stop hanging their hopes on this will-I-won't-I highschool horseshit

I wonder if he gets more shekels by directing people to his own post over and over again.

Still no arguments? I'm shocked, JIDF.

Have patience, don't think about it, it'll happen before you know it. KEK will provide.

That is what im thinking.

Not a single argument to be found.

Dearth of arguments still? That's a shame.

It just makes him out to be a broken record though.

Wow, that sucks, was getting caught part of your plan?

That's exactly what I was thinking.

Not an argument.

What the fuck nigger

At this point Hillary's campaign is in the shitter anyway, nobody likes the bitch.

I hope you know I'm archiving this thread since It's the biggest shill meltdown I've ever seen.

>upboating :^) shill thread
sage goes in all fields

Even her campaign hates her.

They are triggered by the post, and will not address the reasons deliniated for the about face.

You can address it or kill yourself.

Still not a single response.

Yet you've been here for an hour astroturfing. Why is that?

All me.

Are you sure its not you melting down?

Sucks to know your shilling is this impotent, doesn't it?

That's why this stuff should not dominate your life. Last time I thought about Assange was a few months ago until I saw some shit on here last night. All these turbofaggots running their mouths hyping it up, based on nothing. The same ones that are in here now talking shit.

Most likely. At this point Assange is a platform for leaking, not really one who directly obtains leaks himself. Though nobody here thought that Assange was actually going to release a bombshell, I would expect nothing from Assange. If he delivers, then great.

I'm up to 6.66 shekels/hr at this rate, a new record goy!

That's not what was asked.

When did Assange make the claim that he was going to release information about Hillary today?

As far as I can tell, he never did. It was all rumor and hearsay. I was following his twitter and he never said anything like that. Feel free to prove me wrong.

Just in case this 2a6851 cuck takes a screencap of this post:

Here is the archive: archive.is/niAes

The game here is that everyone will sit on their asses, waiting for Wikileaks to stop Hillary, but it will never happen.

If you want to get Hillary's scandals out there to the voters, YOU have to do it; each and every one of you! So get off your ass, stop waiting for someone else to save the world, and go on out and work to make it happen!

Have you started yet?

Should we found their headquarters and bomb them?

Assange basically said that they will be releasing major leaks from now up until the election. He didn't blow his load in one night because he knows that with the attention span of the average sheeple, the media will push shit right out of the cycle like they did with the ISIS funding info.

Already this morning, after the press conference, they put out some shit about her involvement with a coup in Honduras.

There's three options
1. abandon thread
2. report the "everyone but me is a shill" shill
3. pic related
or
4. shill with said shill

good, let's waste more of their controllers money by egging them on and still not believing their bullshit

Speak for yourself.

Maybe not Hillary specufically but they have been pimping out their "October Surprise," which they said would be a game changer for the election, all summer.

Then he says hes gonna reveal on the balchony. Then he cancels it. Then he says he will still do it but via video

Hype
Hype
Hype

In the end it is nothing bew, just a giant advert for their organization

Fuck him.

I merely copied the shill's autistic sense of humour

Just heard on Fox News that wikileaks won't be releasing anything about HRC, but rather about survelliance from Google.

Normally I'd believe it because they ofteb try not to lie that blatantly, but theres absolutely nothing said online about that being the case. In fact on twitter wikileaks hasnsaid they'll be releasing them over the next five weeks.

From this it can be deduced tha FOX is confirmed to be in HRC's bag, and that both "right" and left wing media will try to ignore the details in the leak.

They said the first release will be tonight.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Really should've been your first clue

saying Assange is a fraud is literally CTR-tier. Even $hillary herself tried to discredit the DNC leaks by saying they were done by "russian hackers". Even if they were, does it really matter? Who fucking cares who exposed her, the fact is, she is a cunt who is regularly breaking the law.

Find me where Assange or Wikileaks was "pimping" out this. It was periphery elements which then allowed for the MSM to say that Assange "failed" to release something he never said he was going to do in the first place.

Wasn't it supposed to come out on the 5th?

I woke up today and saw a bunch of people bitching when I was expecting it for Wednesday…

Clue that he's trolling us

Damage control. And he didn't say up until the election, he ssid the end of the year. There's a difference, wouldn't you say?

Stop apologizing for this faggot. He's a liar and a fraud.

Thank you for correcting the record.

honestly, are the chills so retarded to try and spin this the other way around?

You do realize that 3:00am EST is 8:00am in London?

The "October Suprise" came from Assange himself.

Kill yourself

NICE WARM PLACE FOR YOU IN /suicide/

Which was of course for Wednesday.

It is currently Tuesday, not Wednesday.

These are not the same day, CTR

the only way you could make yourself more obvious would be to call him a deplorable. shoo

Assange said they are releasing a new leak every week for the next 10 weeks, which is a seriously fucking problem.

The election is in 5 weeks, so if he's going to save the best for last then he won't put a dent in HRC, as what's already available is damning enough to sink any other politician. He's probably going to die before he leaks all of it. But who the fuck knows, it's all speculation, and first leak is apparently tomorrow so we will see.

fuck off CTR

no it didn't.

The shills are getting desperate

His October Sutprise was a scam for youtube clicks to his shitty 10 year anniversary video.

Don't like the word fraud? How about "controlled opposition" or "CIA agent."

If anyone is CTR itt it's you guys and the pedo cartoon masturbstor

Source mate, are you getting your info from Fox News?

Shhhhhhhhhh schlomo.

Proved nothing. Ive heard Assange use the phrase out loud in interviews

The term "october surprise" is Nixon era shit. It's nothing new.

Remember, remember, the fifth of November.

Really make you think.

give a source of him saying this live stream was going to be an "october surprise" then.

are they beating him with a wiffle ball bat?

He lied by omission. The event was red-letter on Drudge all day - Assange could have posted a simple Tweet that he wasn't going to release any docs during the event. It wasn't a trolling, it was a betrayal of the trust of his supporters. For what fucking reason, only he knows. But these are the people who took down Visa and others who threatened Wikileaks in the past, and Assange just took a dump on all of their heads.

Tens of thousands of people stayed up all night to get a fucking 5th grade education on history, and listen to a bunch of cunts pontificate about how great they are.

If he actually has the docs they'll speak for themselves - but Assange's reputation is shit now.

I staid up all night and ended up sleeping in and being late for work, fuck you aussie cunt.

Not his fault you're a retard.

Yeah, this shit was definitely for Wednesday.

Rope is required today.

It's being dropped tonight faggot

It's Assange's fault, you fucking faggot. He lured his supporters to stay up all night to listen to Assange jerk himself off and release nothing. He did it intentionally. To sell his books? Maybe. Or to trash his own reputation intentionally. But why? It doesn't matter anymore. No one gives a fuck.

No he didn't.

What?

Where did he do this?

Are you suggesting Assange was unaware of the press leading up to this 10 year circle jerk? That 50k plus supporters tuned in to hear Wikileaks talks about Wikileaks? FFS.

Alex jones please leave, we all saw how you shamelessly interrupted the video to advertise your herbal pills.

I'm suggesting you took bait that didn't come from Assange and then are dumb enough to blame Assange for it.

Is there any public personality who is on the right for real?

It feels everyones jewing everyone else?

Get a fucking life nigger. If he released something, it's not like it would disappear before you woke up. The circle jerk all started with the shills and has infected the newfags. Lured them how? By advertising an anniversary celebration? Not his fault you all insinuated something big from him now since he said previously he had damaging information. Please show me where he said, "On this anniversary we will BTFO of Clinton cucks."

advertising an anniversary celebration?

what the fuck is he celebrating for? Jewing all of us?

What's Jewish about what Wikileaks has exposed?

A tl;dr is here

Not getting suicided yet is a pretty good reason to celebrate.

The only person that said there would be a release this week was Roger Stone. Assange even said last night that it was misleading and wikileaks never said they had a leak for us.

THEY CAN'T SEE

Why do shills want to link everything to Alex Jones? It was the Drudge Report

sage

Thanks for confirming that you are CTR. Reported.

Thank you for your deep concern OP.

Assange is still going to release whatever he's got by November.

Sure it is faggot

October is a 31 days month, so long he does in any of those days, it is still not a lie

Delusions

I'd be lying if I said Assange's bait and switch isn't leaving me feeling incredibly black pilled about the election. With no damaging leak the only opportunity left for Trump to turn things his way are these bullshit rigged debates moderated by the (((media))). If Kek wills it I suppose he'll find a way, but all I can say is if you haven't already you better start stocking up on ammunition while it's still legal lads.

see

I want to believe that wikileaks was setup for failure by Roger Stone and msm. It is confusing though to see this stickied post on wikileak's twitter page.

Did assange's non-release of info last night erase Trump's lead in Ohio when I wasn't looking? You are probably retarded.

Feels smug fam

Putting my bets on him posting a video of Hillary calling someone a nigger/spic/fag, spreading like wildfire, days before the election. Just when (((they))) think they've clinched it, it's gone. Anything else is election fraud.

That nigger sure knows how to pretend not to be fat. The buffalo on the other hand, dwells in his fatness.

The Artist Formerly Known As Bill Hicks works out. He's bear-mode.

Shills will be running this forever.

Links to some random youtuber, try harder. Pretty sure someone else controls that twitter at times.

We need more than Ohio. We need Florida. We need North Carolina. And we need either Pennsylvania or Colorado. And the bullshit 50% Democrat sampling polls are setting up a context for election fraud through electronic voting machines while the media will disregard exit poll discrepancies.

This is pretty much what we need at this point.

If Hillary should win, I can only hope they are foolish enough to try and repeal the second amendment with a stacked Supreme Court, as I don't know what else would be capable of triggering a violent conflict.

Could the leak be related to today's judgement by US District Judge Reggie Walton that denies the public access to docs regarding Clinton's involvement in Whitewater?

ecf.dcd.uscourts.gov/cgi-bin/show_public_doc?2015cv1740-20

Holy fuck you're such a shill. That's a pinned tweet on wikileaks official twitter. Yet it is Alex Jones fault?

I hate you.

Have you not seen the recent Florida numbers? Remember that Romney lost by only 70k votes and he was extremely uninspiring running against the incumbent magic negro. I live in FL, she lost for sure. Everyone is Trump here. Trump is probably going to take Maine and very possibly Pennsylvania. It's weird how for the longest time everyone said Ohio and Florida predicted the election until Hillary started to lose in those states, then its suddenly decided by Penn and NC.

Why live?

He’s only up by 137000 right now. That’s extremely easy to steal.

Kayleigh's a filthy normalfag.

There seems to be a focus on the establisment's desire to assassinate Assange.

youtube.com/watch?v=9az798tgKWo

archive.is/YqcFb

New prediction, she's recorded calling Obama a nigger.

It's this.

That's just the vote by registration. It's just tallies of who voted separated by their registration, not an actual tally of votes. The NPA crowd has been 2/3 for Trump this election cycle so you can slap a fat 200k right back on Trump's expected numbers. If you think more dems crossed over for Trump than republicans crossed over for Hillary, as I do, then you can add that in as well. The split is more likely to be 300-400k. Florida's governor is Rick Scott who is a republican party man. Remember that Florida was stolen away from Al Gore in favor of Bush. This election won't be that close.

Take that back or I'll cut you

Ok.

The official announcement made by wikileaks about the press conference.

I'm glad I didn't stay up for absolutely nothing.

Fuck you filter man.

Fake, where's the checkmark?

WTF, the blue checkmark on twitter is now white all of a sudden

All Assange had to do was tweet saying, no document dump this morning - just anniversary stuff. But he wanted the press and viewers. Many thousands of viewers stayed up all night to get shit on. Assange knew this was going to happen.

He doesn't have Clinton's deleted emails and doesn't know what to do about leading his supporters on about it. That's what happened today.

see

Just woke up from that trainwreck last night. Still #ImWithHer let's drone strike the bastard.

What shameful dubs.

He released things in the past, therefor he is not a complete fraud.

What was aired this Tuesday morning was originally going to be done Wednesday, and Roger Stone put out a tweet assuming (like many) it was going to mean the end of Hillary's campaign.

Well DNC emails should have gotten people arrested. It was proof of fraud. It should have ended Clinton. But the corruption runs deep.

see

Wikileaks fucked my poodle.

I only see it on the top, not on any of their posts.

It says here that if you cant tolerate anime your not one of us and don't belong. Maybe you should go to reddit or TRS and leave us alone.

I wanted to believe.

A tweet of a recorded video of the event. Not sure what your point is.

oops wrong post. here.

I can never unsee the fact that Jim Cherney looks like a carbon copy of Jim the pig farmer.

What the fuck don't you get?

Assange knew the press was calling today a document dump. All he had to do was inform his supporters, it would have taken 1 minute.

Instead he ignores all of that and calls it media misunderstanding hype. It's not hype, Assange has been leading everyone one about what he says he has. What he achieved today is nothing except the loss of many thousands of his hard-earned supporters.

nah anime is gay mate

Some clarification would have been nice. But I spose if they had done that, the media would have gone apeshit with, "WIKILEAKS HAS NO OCTOBER SURPRISE!" Damned if you do, damned if you don't. I'm just mad at the media and filter man in general so I'm lashing out.

Are there any hint's they may still release something that will influence the masses?

FAKE where's the "anonymous" name?

WTF the "anonymous" on 8ch is now blue all of a sudden

Wikileaks doesn't have shit on Clinton. It's not coming this week or by the end of the year. Assange's ego got the better of him in this case. Doesn't mean his a fucking assholes, just an asshole.

Not an argument, and not relevant. Anime is part of Holla Forums culture. You don't have to like it but you have to tolerate it or you shouldn't be here.

Nobody who needs spotlight as much as Assange does would turn down free press. Do you also think that Trump being in the news 24/7 about things he didn't say or do is losing him "thousands of his hard-earned supporters"? If you were retarded enough to take any information that wasn't from Assange or Wikileaks itself, then I'm not sure what to tell you in why it's retarded that you're pissing on Assange over it.

Agreed, it would have been nice if they figured out what was happening and dispelled the myths right from the outset.

According to their twitter we are going to be getting 1 leak a week for the next 10 weeks.

If they had something good they'd have released it. The remaining leaks are probably things like parking tickets, only tipping 10%, etc..

If you're a real supporter you know he takes his time.

You're obvious, Ctr.

I just donated another 100 bucks to wikileaks just to make your shilling really worth it. :^)

What a way to derail any thread.

We don't ten weeks tho. What the fuck?

I'm not saying you're wrong but you can' be certain.

Correct, it's likely that come November 8th a peaceful turn for Nationalism will no longer be possible. Stockpile weapons and ammunition. Build shrines to Kek. Do what you can to prepare.

don't have

lol CtR is so butthurt at getting btfo itt that they're trying to start an anime argument
Sad!

This could be released on Oct 31st and it will still fall within when they said.

What's left, like 6 weeks? Still that would be 6 leaks to look forward to.

Understandable.
What the fuck?

It's not a surprise then, it will be November 2nd.

That's only if Clinton will win. If Trump will win you should join his squad organizations instead. Since he's going to suppress all the BLM and muslim degeneracy.

This. 100% pure fucking burgerthink: hurr this guy who has sacrificed his freedom, who politicians have gone on record saying they want to literally have murdered and who nobody in this thread has so much shared a fucking tweet by let alone contributed to is obviously a shill because the retarded, thoroughly corrupt media misinterpreted and got something wrong. But you're the real victims here, right? You had your tendies and juicebox all ready to go and the big doo doo head failed to produce anything bright and shiny to entertain you with. You mouthbreathing chimps deserve Hillary.

The only way to go is this

Wikileaks has given great information in the past and the majority of it has already been forgotten. You could look at the DNC emails and disqualify Hillary from her presidential bid and you could look at their Syrian and cable leaks and find that conflict in Syria is completely artificial. Clearly nobody cares enough or has the attention space necessary for this information to actually remove corruption in the US and are instead waiting for some TMZ style scandal video.

Or basically pic related

ed snowden is certified shill… every pic he did for magazines and shit they had him wearing the same shit to project this identity that simply wasn't real.

Fake as FUCK. Look at this kike propaganda!

Sup NSA :^)

I find it a good move since people will start talking about it. since MSM is reporting on it because "it's not there so it's fake"
Normies will see "October surprise" and know that October has more than 1 day, and more than 1 week.

Reminder that Assange is assumed to have these documents by the clintons. They are shilling at maximum capacity.

Your problem, CTR, is that doesn't matter. Assange doesn't need Holla Forums.

see

So is Assange just jealous of Snowden's fame or something? Look nobody cares if you have grey hair, just as long as you deliver the goods. Without a leak, you are dead to us. That is not a threat.

Last time i remember this guy shilled something against Russia right before hillary clinton debates.

Nice demoralization thread, Schlomo

Yeah dawg we waited all summer for his October surprise and what we got was a shitty PR video montage about Wikileaks and smug staffers jacking each other off wit shit eating grins on their faces.

Snowden is a max cuckold, what are you on about m8? Geralt is way better.

Last time I saw he was shilling for refugrees and BLM.

We're trying, thank you.

"Woke" Leftists worships him because he's against the government but still eats their ops up.

some faggot tried to derail this thread earlier with dozens of pictures of young cartoon girls

BREAKING: Anti-Wikileaks/Anti-Assange Shill Shitposting Overruns Imageboards

OMG dude snowden! Such a freedom fighter dude! Snowden was used as a slow-release pressure valve to acclimate the public to all the spying shit. Everybody knows about snowden, everyone knows they're being spied on, no one gives a fuck anymore as intended.

The DNC leak wasn't Wikileaks it was Seth and Hillary murdered him for it

He's being sarcastic. It's ok. Not getting sarcasm is a sign of being autistic, and being jewish is a sign of being autistic.

Now you have your first redpill:
The media lies.

Did I blow your mind?

inb4 he didnt do balcony speech bc he isnt there anymore and he got a better deal than free world could offer him.

This sounds like a line from a Buzzfeed hitpiece.

There's a reason it's called "October Surprise" and not "12:01 AM October 1st Surprise", dicksuckula.

Every woman is, lel. A big enough benis molds a woman into whatever its owner wants, though.

Yes and Wikileaks is hosting them which is half of whistle blowing.

archive.is/8tYVh

have you not heard about how the gov't hides their disgusting propaganda inside "wikileak" documents?

snowden is an anti-white cryptojew:
whiteswillwinparty.org/?tag=jew-edward-snowden

It was already proven.

It's a bit annoying, and amusing at the same time.
I don't think they can stop any wikileaks release if he eventually goes on with it by shitposting here.

So all in all, just bantz and have fun while no other interesting news gets here, or waiting for other digging OP.

I fuckin knew it, day one when he was being trotted out in front of the public I knew it was psy-op bs. Not surprised he's a tribesman.

Assange used Trump to get people to tune-in to today's infomercial. Leak some emails with the promise of more. Bait and switch.

kek
try to be more subtle, kikes

fuck off

Ironically enough, this article was probably written by a crypto-kike.

Yes yes, I know your world is crashing down around you, realizing some people are dishonest. Alex Jones, even, he's dishonest himself, but the media is something else.

snowden is limited hangout as fuck

And all 3 options are tinfoil as fuck, shut the fuck up and lurk you awkward creepy loser.

Is that Sarah Palin?

Yup

Snowden and assange are CIA limited hangouts.

Expecting leaks about the govt. to contain anything other than things the govt. talks about

Wtf are people expecting? Secret plans of the jew base on Saturn?

Well i guess we might just pressure Wikileaks and start making suggestions that they're bought out by Clinton and Soros. Lets face it thats probably the case.

No, its Jennifer Morrison

Is Roger Stone a Jew? Is he on our side?

Is it footage of Hillary sucking Michelle Obamas cock?

When will you open your eyes?

RT is reporting that wikileaks will release all US election documents by Nov. 8th.

Happening not cancelled.

STILL HABBENING

Way to fucking late to be useful.

BY nov 8th you dumbass. Not ON nov 8th. They said they're releasing docs every week for ten weeks.

Jesus christ why is everyone linking this post at the end of their post

Is this a meme

Give me that A1 steak sauce, fam

Shitty-ass cook detected.

You can call me many things and I'll take it in stride, but insult my cooking and we have a problem.

It's been linked to trauma from circumcisions, so it's entirely possible.

I got butchered back in the 70s because my parents were talked into it by hospital's (((doctors))). Guess what I was officially diagnosed with back in 2015?

Sauces and seasonings on top of things that are supposed to be eaten by themselves is either the mark of a shitty cook or of a cook of stale food.

Since food takes a lot more to get stale (because of superior refrigeration methods and shit), I'll go with the former. There's a reason niggers try to laugh at Whites that don't season their chicken. It's a huge nigger meme, almost as huge as "I dindu nuffin". They can't cook for shit, that's why they use 6 gorillion pounds of seasoning and spices over everything.

Same goes for "steak sauce" fags. It's borderline blasphemy to the glorious taste of steak.

I know that some children can retain trauma from forgotten memories but do newly born babies even have the capacity?

Casey Ryback?

They do. You don't need to have a functioning memory to have a trauma, because cutting a part with millions of nerve endings in your body doesn't need your memory only to have effects on your consciousness.

I started out not liking anime and I still don't care for it particularly. Don't want to derail the thread, but wanted to say that you're completely right.
I bitched about it a few times, but in the end, it is part of Holla Forums. If you can't ignore it or tolerate it, then you don't need to be here. There is literally nothing wrong with anime or the people who like it. I'm starting to understand it and I don't think anyone likes threads being completely derailed by it, but that really doesn't happen much. I enjoy some of the pics and if you can't at least tune it out, you have a major issue and you don't need to be here.
I've grown to accept it and appreciate it when it doesn't derail. The last anime I tried to watch was about 15 years ago and it was Cowboy Bebop, which I know is normalfag garbage probably.
Bottom line is: Anime isn't the problem. People bitching about anime is the problem.

anti-assange CTR shills in full force to demoralize us after they hyped the event even if wikileaks itself and most resources said they would release everything not today, but tomorrow and\or within this week. Don't fall for it!

Are you retarded or just a sperg? I was asking him for the source of his claims. Not knowing what 'sauce' means on an imageboard makes you a fucking retard.

That aside, pairing steak with a sauce isn't blasphemy as you might expect. Saying that a home made béarnaise or a blue cheese sauce detracts from a steak instead of enhancing the flavor is taking a rather shallow view on cooking. Sauces that are store bought and used to cover up shitty quality meat overcooked into oblivion than making something at home intended to pair well with the steak. If you had a bite of my salse verde that I make for my steaks on occasion then you'd change your mind.

is different than*

This. Steaks need to be by themself.

Except I disagree on white meat chicken. It's gonna end up dry and unpleasant if you don't add something to it.

There seems to be alot of demand to talk about food, you should make a new thread about it.

We aren't Holla Forumsa/ck/s for nothing

You guys are fucking spergs Jesus Christ

rt.com/usa/361533-assange-documents-elections-usa/

Archive it yourselves niggers

Eye opening stuff, even more reason to not get that shit done. Crazy that this sort of stuff is not only allowed, but suggested.

Yeah, you should make a new thread to talk about politically related food.

35 day matured steak with no seasoning.

Keep the multitude of spices in the cupboard and refuse to cook like a nigga bois.

CTR cannot get any more blatant, especially trying to spam his most shills at CTR are actually women post.

Wuut? I clearly saw the word "steak" next to "sauce", except if I am dreaming (I'm certainly not). This changes the meaning of "sauce" (which is now not exclusive to asking for a source).

I may, but I like my meat unregulated by any kind of treatment (except basic ones like salt, pepper and lemon), not covered with any kind of sauce. Meat is a top-shelf delicacy by itself, and steak and pork doubly so. Anything else, spare some very specific exceptions, is heresy.

Only if you don't treat it well during cooking. Even adding a bit of shitty white wine or retsina wine makes it good (the crust is fantastic). That's a modification, though it's not as big as adding a layer of sauce on top of it.

He was definitely talking about source buddy

Why we discuss so much a faggot who used a clickbait technique to shill a book? I know you all stayed up that night, but still, its your fault for not understanding that Assange is not your guy. He's not nationalist, he's liberal anarchist more like, who wants all secret government info shared, no matter good or bad it performed.

And he makes portfolio out of it, to become an agent of a future government that will suit him. And you don't seem to understand this.

STAY ON TOPIC YOU FUCKING FAGS

HABBENING UN-CANCELLED, ONE LEAK PER WEEK FOR 10 WEEKS AND EVERYTHING ELECTION RELATED LEAKED BY NOV 8

Will do it one of these days. We've had nationalist food threads in the past. I wish our /ck/ board was more trafficked because the halfchan one is awful.

Why would I be literally asking for steak sauce in response to a post about RT claiming Assange is still going to release docs? Don't be disingenuous.

Anyway, pic related is one of the best steak rubs I've ever had. I first tasted it at a two star Michelin restaurant and have been making it ever since.

Don't say the name of the Lord so meaningless.

Yep, its nothing.

wew

Here's how to make a REAL fucking pancake. Not those drizzled monsanto frankenshite you burgers eat.

Oops, embedded a video instead. Pic related for recipe.

Context?

Jesus fucking christ I needed that laugh.

You got 300+ more posts to go m80, you better have the best collection of recipes on the internet.

I downloaded a 2gb cookbook the other day. I could go the distance but I have other things to worry about.

He released huge amounts of autism. I can tell you that.

Julia needs to be removed from her balcony with AGM-114R "Romeo" Hellfire II from pink-painted drone with live stream from warhead paused just 1 milimeter from his fucking face so people can laugh at him.

>Freemasonry's defence (freemasonry.bcy.ca/anti-masonry/van_hyning.html):

Nice one OP, you joined that club, and then you made this thread. How's it working out for you? smh.

I'm starting to think Assange is a CIA shill

So what by Nov 7? Still to fucking late. Getting sick of faggots like you tongue bathing that albino faggot.

He's not a big guy to be CIA.

I honestly think he is just an autist.

Yeah, like all these damn fags coming over and using this disinfo to divide anons. Pathetic that they are this desperate to make Assange hated in a few days.

If it's a really nice piece of chicken to begin with, yeah, you don't need much.

There's also a skill in turning shit tasting food into good food, like szechuan.

It's all about the timing
If the timing isn't right then all efforts will be in vain.

People have short memories and if he released them now then people will forget about them before the second debate.

It's true, assange is a wizard

If he released it at 3 in the morning it would easily have been hidden. This shit would be perfect to happen near the weekend where there is no idiot sports going on and plenty of people to see the info.

Hopefully there will be more leaks, so many that this ship of fools gains water and sinks!

Respectfully,

Hoser

This

Another good way of putting it.

Patience pays dividends.

I blame Alex Jones. Classic cointelpro move.
Alex is the person who hyped this shit up, which is why he was the only person with a stream (along with a few smaller places who fell for the Jones lie).
No other media agency was streaming this because they already knew it was fucking nothing.

So Jones hypes it, people all tune in for an amazing announcement….and it turns out to be nothing. So now Jones and his minions can discredit Wikileaks and you will never trust them again. He does his job well because nobody ever notices.

Alex only attaches himself to truths to discredit them. Ask Bill Cooper who exposed him…..oh that's right you can't, Bill is dead.

So this is a CTR thread after all

Wew this thread ia a fucking shitshow. Did assange release anything? I fell asleep at 4am.

He played the media just like Trump did via his "birther" speech. And they just keep falling for it.

i dont get it. what was the point

tuned in to jones for the frst time in forever last night and he got me hyped about these fucking documents.

why did assange pussy out

Assange is the one who just destroyed his own credibility. The only one's who've been played are us.

Just another name to add to the list for when the DOTR comes.

Assange didn't play the media, he played his supporters.

All to sell his fucking book.

This isn't a troll. It's a betrayal of trust. We trusted that Assange was a truthful guy, so he got one over on us But that's the end of that game.

see

Ha, that why this user will turn into a skeleton before getting a reply?

No, Assange's biggest mistake was assuming people actually pay attention to things. I was dissapointed too, not by him but the fact everyone in the so called "alternative media" are just impudent children waiting to be spoonfed. Jonestein was particularly pathetic, wringing his sausage hands and spewing "hip" alt right verbiage calling Assange a cuck who totally trolled us xD. Fat fucking manchild kike shill even had the self unawareness to get triggered when Assange tried to plug a book, cutting the feed and throwing up his own ads for snake oil. Yeah Jonestein, how dare that guy everyone wants dead whose forced to live in a spic embassy with no other means of supporting himself, HOW DARE HE ask for support. All because super male vitality can't be troubled to read a fucking press release.

Yeah meanwhile the thread about Duke's senate run sinks to the bottom of the catalog while a bunch of petulant neets cry about a press conference. Keep up that raw edge larping, faggot, see how that works out for you.

Imagine your disappointment when your tax dodging orange messiah losses in the predicted landslide come November. I hope a few of you deplorables commit suicide.

(1)

ASSANGE NEVER PROMISED TO RELEASE SHIT TODAY

HE ANNOUNCED THAT HE WOULD MAKE A STATEMENT, AND HE DID

HE SAID THERE WILL BE A DOCUMENT DROP EVERY WEEK FOR THE UPCOMING TEN WEEKS, AND THAT US ELECTION MATERIAL WILL BE DROPPED PRIOR TO NOVEMBER 8

THERE IS AN OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO UNDERMINE TRUST IN HIS LEGITIMACY HERE AND ELSEWHERE

He claims to be a goy, but he's a piece of shit regardless.

archive.is/QCTfN

This thread was better when it was about cooking

You don't understand what a lie through omission is. You fucking little small-minded cunt.

Shouting doesnt make you right

Hi CTR

Die of AIDS

And only a pleb would fall for a lie by omission. Regardless, I don't know why you want to make it seem that Assange is suddenly worthless as if him not doing something he never said he was going to do makes him unreliable in some way. Today's purpose was to recap on what Wikileaks has done, which if you investigate thoroughly, further leaks on Clinton and others wouldn't even be necessary.

Judging by your post history you have no place judging who is and isn't right, shill-kun. Kill yourself.

I thought assange was dumping the hillary leaks tomorrow. Wednesday, right?

You have been lied to, and you call those who point that out, liars.

Killing yourself is that only safe option, because you could possibly create a child some day.

Show me a source that shows wikileaks/assange saying they were doing a document drop today.

I'll wait.

Kill. Yourself. Shill.

Rolling

You should have a zero tolerance policy on people who lie to you. If you don't, then you don't. And good luck in life.

If Assange was drinking heavily over the last few days, I suppose that's understandable. We all do stupid shit sometimes. Maybe cocaine was involved. He still has a window open to correct himself. But not for long. Call it Cabin Fever.

IT'S ALMOST LIKE L RON HUBBTARD WASN'T TOTALLY INSANE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Engram_(neuropsychology)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epigenetics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Engram_(Dianetics)

Assange didn't lie to anyone and your conjecture is worthless.

Show me on the doll where Assange touched you, was it the DNC email leaks or something that happened a bit further back?

At this point I don't think it's even CTR but Hillary herself.

I doubt op is over 20. Millennials are essentially just mouths yet nothing is good enough for them despite everything being handed to them.

The record has been corrected.

Alex Jones said Assange said that. Assange never said that.

That you retards still listen to this fucking controlled opposition shill shows how blue pilled you all are.

If he doesn't make good by Sunday we'll know he's just trying to run out the clock

I'm sure the infocucks will continue to defend him… they always do. I almost feel sorry for them.

You sure didn't win against the emus

Kinda like u and ur boy Julian

Are you a 14 year old girl?

Hot damn.

this.
the rumors about jones being a CIA agent provocateur are getting louder

I thought that too…

For you.

hi CTR, you've omitted to say you're CTR in your message. fortunately, I understand how a lie through omission works

Only pro-Whites are legitimate, and Assange might have needed a reminder of that.

He said that a release of documents is happening this week, and that all documents related to the election with be out before election day.

It was only speculation that a leak would be reported on during the conference.

Nice try, shill
He said he would make a statement
He made one

He had pinned this tweet regarding having a Clinton based press conference. You go to the greatest lengths to suck his dick.

This was just a ruse by Alex "The Kike Lover" Jones to try and hurt wikileaks. Assange and wikileaks never told anyone they were going to leak anything at that event. Wikileaks even put out a press packet for the event ahead of time that went over everything he would talk about. It was only a celebration of wikileaks being around for 10 years and this was public knowledge.

This should serve as a reminder reminderto everyone that Alex Jones is nothing but controlled oposition. Don't believe these lies about wikileaks being bought out or scared by Shillary. They are meant to discredit Wikileaks Wikileaksbecause they will be dropping leaks "every week for the next 10 weeks" as Assange anounced today.

I doubt he's going to leak anything regarding Hillary. Fucking Glassberg sold out, why shouldn't he.

That's just a link to a live stream of the event. The YouTube video could've had a different name and description when the tweet was made.

WHAT ABOUT THIS
HE DISTRIBUTED THE FILES VIA ENCRYPTED INSURANCE FILE SO IF HE WAS TAKEN OUT THE KEY WOULD BE RELEASED
SO THEY DISAPPEARED HIM TO STOP THAT
I HAVE NOT SEEN A SINGLE THING SIGNED VIA GPG FROM ASSANGE IN A LONG TIME

But read the tweet, he describes the press conferences as "How journalists work with WikiLeaks".

Then why the fuck would he add YouTube vid that says that in the subtitle?

Joneberg has been attacking Assange for years and accusing Wikileaks of being a CIA operation.

Embed is him talking about it with Webster Tarpstein, who's currently being sued by Melania Trump.

Never trust Jones – or Roger Stone, for that matter.

There's no way to leave the ride once you get on. No matter what happens at least we get the best seats.

-TPP
-TTIP
-TISA
-DNC leaks

That's only the ones I can recall in less than 10 seconds.

You're only trying to discredit Wikileaks before the next batch of documents are released. It's not gonna work. Go kill yourself CTR loser.

Reported.

Thank you for correcting the record.