This isn’t seductive. I realize that lip biting is supposed to indicate attraction, but this doesn’t...

This isn’t seductive. I realize that lip biting is supposed to indicate attraction, but this doesn’t. It just appears that she is uncomfortable or nervous. This is bad communication.
It’s like she either has a stomach ache and is trying to hide it or she let out a little pee, because she had been holding it for so long. I’m guessing that if you have fame/wealth/attractiveness you don’t have to practice facial expressions since nobody will say anything.

it's the dead eyes that kills it
#metoo

Looks like she’s about to go cross eyed. Like she’s pushing out a constipation fart

Straight/White people have to deal with such stupid problems.

weak b8 m8. please try again tho

Shouldn't have look straight at the camera.

Confirmed, this is the best timeline.

pam pam

thats a dude

I don't see how she could ever produce a "seductive" demeanor with any part of her physiognomy. She's not sexy or even attractive.

She's got a great ass.

for a donkey

Middle of the lip is more a hint for general aggression, where as biting to the left side of the lip is a sign for sexual attraction, i would assume.

It's not seductive because she is an old used up granny now.

Have a 10yo do that to you in the middle of a supermarket and I assure you that there will need to be a cleanup in one of the Aisles.

The problem I have with this cunt is that she's a perfect example of the self-esteem generation's negative aspects rolled into one person. You MAY NOT call her Chloe. It must be CHLOE-GRACE. CHLOE-GRACE MORETZ AT ALL TIMES, NEVER JUST CHLOE.

Talk about ridiculous egotism.

At least her legs spread easily.

I thought she looked pretty good in Heroes. Even better after the show when she gained more weight because I prefer girls that are thick, with no k and an extra c.

user speaks the truth

If it's not seductive then why does it turn me on?

Retard.

If a girl got that pyramid as a tattoo on her pussy it would be hot

The rule of thumb is biting towards the middle = nervous and biting towards the corner is arousal.

If that's what you like…

I never could stand that jewey face of hers.

she's not jewish and her face doesn't look jewish.