The eternal gen-xer

Gen Xers are even worse than boomers.
Your typical liberal city dweller that works at a maketing agency, shops groceries at trader joe's and drives an suv despite never going offroad is usually a gen-x faggot and not a boomer.

What will the next generation say about you? something positive I hope =)

What Gen are you OP?

And you're a whiny millennial complainer, OP.

Being a millennial with boomer parents and gen-x siblings, I can say this, gen-x aren't self absorbed soulless monsters like boomers. A boomer would literally sell their chidrens future for their self interest, gen-x generally care about their kids more and want to secure an existence for them and their people. Also boomers a full of lies, while gen-x have some of this it's not nearly as much. Although they are, I find, just as liberally brainwashed and hate themselves and their offspring for being born the wrong colour.

I think it's tough to say, every millennial I meet feels the same "in it together because we are all fucked" attitude, they are generally nicer and help each other more, something about hardship perhaps, gen-x and boomers are definitely more out for themselves, having it too good to give a fuck about anyone else.

at least I actually saw Misfits in a club and don't just wear the shirt to look cool.
kids these days, no respect for their elders.

Sure, not really, but millennials overwhelmingly think that "conservatives" and "right wingers" and "tradition" is what makes us all fucked, not the kikes and their plans. Millennials are blind.

In my experience millenials are closer to the JQ than they are given credit, but definitely not there yet. Maybe the next generation.

I used to hang out with Jerry Only a bunch when they did shows back when I worked at a punk show venue in SF. Everyone in the Misfits has a degree and is super smart and nice. The venue got shut down after an Adicts show turned into a riot. RIP punk.

indeed brother

go damn… I saw the misfits in the late 80's at a place in san antonio called the showcase - a fucking huge fight broke out at that show - the cops showed up and my friends and i barely escaped getting arrested - we spent the rest of the night dodging the cops and trying to get home through rough neighborhoods - it was like "the warriors" in real life…

I've never been to San An but I went to an MDC show in Austin in like '91 when I was visting a friend and it was fucking c r a z y

come out and plAYYyy…
god, we ARE oldfags

Probably half of america is a liberal city dweller who drives an SUV, so I'm not really seeing your point here.
BTW some people own truck or SUV because they have to haul stuff around or pull a trailer, it's not merely a toy for cowboys to go offroad in.

I'm an older generation millenial my dude

So an Xennial then?

mind=blown tbh

as if that's possible

truly…

KEK

You didn’t get your first mobile phone until your late teens or 20s, and it was a brick
You used a dial-up modem for school or university work
You watched Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, My So-Called Life and Friends on TV
You seminal movies were Heathers, The Goonies, Jurassic Park, Clueless, Empire Records and Dazed and Confused.
You loved Nirvana — but were too young to ever see them live or really get what they were saying
You had a strong allegiance to either Oasis or Blur in the Britpop era
You downloaded music on Napster
You had a MySpace, ICQ or MSN Messenger account
You made mix tapes on cassettes, and you owned a Walkman
You had or still have a Hotmail account
You can remember when you first heard about Google and Facebook, but there was always internet — even if it just contained an encyclopaedia
You listened to Blink 182, Incubus, The Offspring and Spice Girls

eerily accurate but still better than literally being real life versions of gay movie characters such as these

The good thing about being a Gen-X is I got to experience real life before everything got locked-down with "safety" and security theatre surveillance nanny state bullshit everyfuckingwhere.
The bad thing about being Gen-X is I got to see so many nice things die, replaced by complete garbage, and watch so-called intelligent people defend this as "progress".
Now I'm at the point where I stay the fuck away from people, because it's a lot more peaceful that way. I have my few old things that didn't get corrupted (because they're considered to old and primitive to be interesting by others) and they can have their fancy subverted shits.

have some great gen-x music

That part about optimism and drive is a fucking lie though.

Drive to do nothing and want everything handed to them

boomers, gen Xers and millenials are all dog shit
day of the rope for them all

You're Gen X if you were born between 1965 - 1985.