Holla Forums is the beans board, right? what is the best way to prepare beans and why is it baked?

Holla Forums is the beans board, right? what is the best way to prepare beans and why is it baked?

Other urls found in this thread:

diethood.com/savory-sundays-macedonian-style-baked-beans-tavce-gravce/
casichili.net/guide-1st-time-cook.html
ricardocuisine.com/en/recipes/3026-maple-syrup-baked-beans
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

just buy beans in cans. Preparing beans takes a lot of time and it is very tedious. Don't buy baked beans though, they are packed with sugar.

how do you recommend preparing beans?

Get a wide-spout funnel.
Put it in your ass.
Fill up your ass with as many beans as it can hold.
Keep them there until warmed through evenly.
Shit them out into a bowl.
Drizzle liberally with ketchup.
Eat your bloody shit colon-baked beans.

I don't recommend preparing beans. Like I said, just buy them in cans. It takes like 3 hours to prepare beans. Buy pinto beans in a can and just insert them into your meal, use seasonings and the like.

you know its people like you who ruin this board

There, OP.
There is the junior high 13 year old level answer that your post was looking for.
Now fuck off back to 4chan.

sorry, i misunderstood what you meant

fuck you nice trips

No, it is people like you who take themselves and this board so seriously that have ruined this board. You and the autistic cunt who owns it.

im not autistic though. and besides, isnt your post like the pot calling the kettel black? fucking retard

What a waste of perfectly good beans.

Savory Sundays: Macedonian Style Baked Beans {Tavce Gravce}
diethood.com/savory-sundays-macedonian-style-baked-beans-tavce-gravce/

enjoy

Goddamn, that girl must have a small head or that can is massive.

Faggot!

Sugar is bad when it's packed into foods to compliment the taste. Sugar that is derived from natural food sources is okay and it is necessary. Baked beans are packed with high fructose corn syrup and other forms of unnatural sugars.

beans are great

this

How do you know that baked beans are packed with unnatural sugars, FAGGOT?

Because High-fructose corn syrup is a sweetener. It's not a sugar, it was artificially created.

You just said it was a sweetener and not a sugar, brainlet. You're a brainlet.

Just because he sucked your dick that one time at the 7-11 bathroom gloryhole, does not make him a faggot. So you need to apologize to him.

yeah, I did. What's your point?

Beans in chilli? Y/N

dumb fucking question. chili without beans isn't chili.

My favorite bean dish is red beans and rice. Also if you cook beans often it's probably worth it to buy a pressure cooker. It cuts like two thirds of the cooking time, you also don't need to soak your beans overnight.

So why would you complain about baked beans being high in sugar when sweetener is not a sugar, you gay retarded faggot?

casichili.net/guide-1st-time-cook.html

If I use it as a topping then no beans, if I eat it on its own I prefer them with pinto beans. But that's just me.

yeah just wake up at 6 AM so you can have something on the table by midnight

which bean is beanest?

My recipe:

1 can of red beans
5 cloves of garlic
1 onion
1 cup of white rice
cumin, salt, pepper by taste

1. sauté garlic and onion until golden
2. drain beans and put into the pan
3. add the spices
4. add the cooked rice

Pedro is beanest

You have to DRAIN them after soaking them overnight. Soaking them remove the part that is undigestable. Why would you soak them and just keep all that stuff in the water that makes you fart. Think about why you do things.

best way to prepare beans is to flick them over a wall
you wait to let them dry and become legaled be carefull not all can be legaled and some will be toxic
when they are fully legaled they are ready and you can bring them over the wall again

PERUVIAN LLAMA SEMEN

i dont like beans

That's called Texas Chili

New Mexico Chili is the best, it has beans and hatch peppers added, add some saltines and you're in hog heaven

will make you bleed thru the anus

Upvoted

second

Lightly salted beans are best. I personally cum in my beans, because i'm gay and like the taste of cum. Cum beans > regular beans (but only when i personally approve of the person cumming in my beans!)

ricardocuisine.com/en/recipes/3026-maple-syrup-baked-beans

This is, in fact, a recipie for making a LOLI!

Faggoted degenerate you just love to fart all night.