One actual legitimate Holla Forums thread on the entire board this morning. First time in ages. A noble, but futile...

One actual legitimate Holla Forums thread on the entire board this morning. First time in ages. A noble, but futile, effort user. A piece of undigested carrot floating in a turd.

pic very related

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=b
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

space user here
MY (YOU) GOT IT'S VERY OWN THREAD

thanks op

Congrats, your stupid thread qualifies as "shitpost" which according to you belongs to 4chan. Off you go. Buh-bye, have fun. Oh you're still here?

If you want to be a genius, it's easy. All you have to do is say "everything stinks". Then you're never wrong!

I suppose it's much harder to create a good thread than to just bitch about how all other threads are shit.

It really is a shame that you have such good taste in threads and wasted the potential to make one you like instead of this one.

Turn off the threads per hour cap you cock guzzler

It really is a shame that you have such good taste in boards and wasted the potential to make one people like instead of this one.

Logic…how does it work again?

That is not how I see OP's pic.
Especially given his comments.
Sounds to me more like he is saying that he doesn't like this Holla Forums because it resembles 4's Holla Forums so much.
Which it does, tbh.
In fact I see at least 4 identical threads just at a casual glance.

FWIW, there really isn't any incentive to post good threads here.
Too many anons are only here for the express purpose of destroying the board.
Anything good here gets attacked by them like piranhas on a menstruating chicken.
Or something.

You say "pol" instead of Holla Forums which confirms you're a newfag.
Go fuck yourself and kys, faggot.

hey goys am i ebic funi dub gets? XDD :DDD PLS SCROONSCRAP ME FOR EBIN LOOOOOOLZZZZZ

Welcome to Holla Forums! It's shit now!

REMAKE
Pls no ban

fags are getting perma-banned by a global vol for trolling dysnomia. 8ch/b just isn't worth the effort of stoking up a vpn.

I review the logs everyday and I see no evidence of global interfering with Holla Forums.

[no u intensifies]

you must be blind

Somanyanons3 hidden 1 day Holla Forums Dismissed a report for post #7736698
Source:sys.8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=b
The fact is he doesn't interfere with Holla Forums

so you are blind, or maybe you just don't want to see

in case you still can't see it clearly, that's 4 permas in one day

Bam Margera has really let himself go ever since Ryan Dunn died.

I understand now, the _ you see is one of our board volunteers. Someanon3 only dismissed one report. While _ created permabans.

Remeber to globally report illegal files and send inquirers to [email protected]

Josh did nothing wrong.

i stand corrected. thanks for that. it wasn't clear.
would you deal with _, please?

Fucking poetry.

- is Way.

- is way
_ is dysnomia
its very confusing to sort out

imageboard meta is gud

. is dysnomia.

Don't worry, I'll be posting a quality thread soon.

but /mu/ is dead and I figured Holla Forums would give me more creative material to work with.

We are immigrants from 4chan. I don't know of anyone claiming to be 8ch originals other than people who might reply to this post facetiously.
The fact that we moved site to find a better place means two things. One is that we don't like where we were at, that's not a mystery, but also that we were too lazy to try to fix it where we were. We did /not/ make plans to fix, we retreated, we exodus'd. This place makes up the dissatisfied lazies of 4chan and people WONDER why this place doesn't have the magic that 4chan used to have.

unsatisfied, I guess. I was never too good with words, but I hope my point came across.