Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ufTEtGQZZ9g
youtube.com/watch?v=G7oXEwy0Nk8
archive.fo/UMwtC
archive.fo/IajVE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATF_gunwalking_scandal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Holla Forums

Stop blaming Snowden, he is not even in the possession of the documents any more. Go to the Guardian and Glenn Greenwald if you have doubts about the publishing.

Like, nigger, it's just pdfs and text files. You could fit it all on a usb drive from wal-mart.

oy vey, snowden really didn't think this through

But Snowden is a libertarian-constitutionalist-patriot. He wanted to bring in to light, the in his mind illegal surveillance of regular citizens. He never intended to leak all the documents to the public.
His aim wasn't to bring down the American intelligence agencies, on the contrary he supports the alphabet soup as he sees them as necessary for the well being of the people.

If memory serves me right,Glenn and the guardian only had the documents Snowden had already vetted for release, he didn't give them assess to the entire archives.

Theres also the fact that a bunch were destroyed when GCHQ raided them

Why would it matter? What did Americans do about PRISM?

Maybe there is little you can do about the institution, but you can now better evade its gaze because you know more about its capabilities.

Snowden went "full SJW" when he started hanging around with tor devs

Guess I missed that. What did he do/say to warrant SJW status?

Putin has all the documents now lol

Snowden is an idealist that doesn't realise people are stupid as fuck and are beyond saving

Trump doesn't like him, that means he's a SJW tranny communist jew according to Holla Forums

He's been using his spotlight for progressive bs for years, seemingly unable to connect that the ZOG's spy machine he was inside of uses that to break down its prey and to get people to make ineffective actions like hand NSA secrets over to media Jews.

Holla Forums left 2016 with 68000 active IPs and at least 60GB of posts

to this day they only have 75 IQ between them

t. reddit

Supporting black lives matter is enough to make him an SJW cuck

I commend Snowden for his bravery and for bringing the NSA to light and for educating the average voter. But he was VERY CARELESS with his leaks and I think caused much mire damage than good. He recklessly put National Security in jeopardy and rode the wave of sensationalism in order to market his manifesto. He failed to see the long-term effects the leaks would have on Americas reputation. But maybe we all deserve it.

>(((we))) all deserve it.
Fixed
He was extremely careless with his opsec though I won't deny that. But he is yet another testament to how insecure and stupid and or naive for the net sek agency that the kikes are globally.

snowden is a limited hangout

Tt-tt-ahts a v-v-v-ery s-s-specific n-n-n-umber T-T-TLAsama. W-w-w-here did you g-g-get it?

You're on the wrong board Holla Forums. We actually like knowing when our government is spying on us here.

Snowden situation still seems weird.

One hand he exposed the NSA and caught Obongo with his pants down

On the other a fucking NSA employee managed to get out of the country without anyone seeing him, occasionally moles up to say the American Government is evil but hasn't released any documents since 2014.

there are people who hate Snowden on Holla Forums

You have to admit Snowdens story is sketchy.

There's probably more of his kind in the NSA and other agencies who aided him.

He wasn't employed by the NSA. The company he worked for was contracted by the NSA which should make everyone feel safer.

i can't verify if anything is true or not, since i'm not part of the NSA
but open sauce is good

The NSA has like 40 000 employees to keep track of, and as this guy points out Snowden wasn't employed by NSA. He used to work for CIA and Dell, but then he took a job with Booz Allen so he could get assess to NSA's archives.

Always good to be paranoid around the alphabet-soup, but I think Snowden is legit.

If you ever talk to any of Snowden's work colleagues, they will tell you that he's highly intelligent, even higher than the standard of people who work in the NSA. Snowden wanted to bring attention to the immoral infringement of American privacy to his superiors but he was actually rebuffed for his concern. Some of Snowden's heroes include Daniel Ellsberg and also Thomas Drake.

If you combine these facts together, it's not hard to imagine that Snowden could figure out a way to achieve what he did. It is not as if had a week to plan out the leak of some documents. His leaking of NSA activity was plan that took many years of meditation. One day, he decided that the NSA wasn't going to change quick enough by its own self and he decided to enact the plan he made after many years.

There is nothing sketchy about what Snowden did.

I don't understand the references you're alluding to. If you could cut out the chan speak, that would also help our comprehension of your message.

TLDR government agencies all over the world are not all knowing gods or God. They are only human.

I like Snowden, but let us accept the facts:
1. Every intelligent person already knew this for at least 5 years
2. Snowden was a government shill

There's a difference between speculation and hard fact. I respect Snowden because he brought forth some hard evidence that proved the NSA's wrongdoing. Having documented evidence to corroborate with an eyewitness is far superior than guesses about what other people are doing.

What do you mean? I followed the leaks really closely, and he only revealed illegal domestic spying programs. This is partly why we got so little data .

Yeah, it destroyed NSA programs here, but we still have no idea about spying operations abroad.

Related, one of the best, most comprehensive documentaries I've seen of the ENTIRE NSA situation. It expands way far back before Snowden, and does an excellent job showing "the other side", from their own mouths.
youtube.com/watch?v=ufTEtGQZZ9g
youtube.com/watch?v=G7oXEwy0Nk8

t. Holla Forums

Snowden was part of the globalist agenda.
Dumb americunts getting played by both sides as always.

Probably +90% of them are just noise, protocols, procedures, reports, etc
There must be very little worth and classified information there.

Literal Globohomo Lefty Greenpeacer

for Snowden to easily escape from China to Russia is beyond bizarre knowing NSA and US probably knew where he was and had operatives in China

It wasn't easy, they didn't know where he was.
A journalist discovered the hotel he was located, after recognizing one of the lamps in the background.

The NSA was scrambling to find out what was going on, and I'll bet they were more worried about recalling agents on the field than catching the leaker.

you are an idiot

that might be true, current agent mission is more important than reprimanding the leaker that already leaked the stuff

They definitely have operators in Hong Kong, but raiding a Chinese hotel is some serious diplomatic heat and they had no way of knowing if he was still in possession of the files or had handed them over to someone else.
As I recall China let him board the plane to Russia to avoid having to deal with the situation, and then cited some minor clerical error the US did when recalling Snowdens passport.

Might I remind you that >>>/hwndu/ was found by the type of wood wall in the background of the picture. It obviously could be done by finding a lamp type. Especially if you have access to sale records of literally everything sold by (((bankers digital systems))) not paid in cash.

Panopticon psyop

As much as it sounds cool, the NSA isn't the Eye of Sauron.
Remember the Boston Bombers?

Snowden is also CIA. The whole OP was a move directed against the NSA. The fight is CIANiggers vs NSA.

Obviously alphabet soup man. The more bombings that happen on US soil, the better for the shadow kikes. Makes it way easier to stir up shit and control people.

That's paranoid schizophrenic stuff. If you believe that, you've probably got a better audience elsewhere.
I still don't believe in "interdimensional pedophilic globalist demons"

archive.fo/UMwtC They are beyond a shadow of a doubt pedophiles. Of whom globally own many companies including most tech companies.
Probably not but it is debateable they worship demons in their minds see the babylonian talmud and archive.fo/IajVE
What are you retarded? Define what that means. Also back it up with things you can test.

I've thought about that. It is possible he is ex cnniggers.

The subversion here is so fucking obvious, go read a psy-ops manual or something, horse fucker.

The CIA and the NSA are part of the same team.

BLUFOR's greatest enemy is itself

If government is fighting itself all the time, then there is absolutely zero point to care that Trump is in office. There is no point in having a president if all the other parts of the government can't even work together. If this is the case, having Hillary as president would be equally as meaningless.

You are absolutely on the ball there

Hence why the entire USA government is useless. They have inter-agency wars. ICE agents being ordered not to do their jobs. Honeypots because they aren't allowed to go after any1 but whites. The ATF being trolls. The list is too great. The entire system is confusion.

I'm going to need citations for all of that. I refuse to take your word on this.

Nice try NSA

yall niggaz posting in a snowden thread

bump

Snowden revealed the already obvious info that America was closely watching its citizens and manipulating them whenever they seemed a little too serial killer.

Ever since then, fucking retards started getting jobs doing that stuff instead of just the secret service. It's the equivalent of the SJW admins taking over 4chan, which completely destroyed it's capability of being a honeypot for actual pedophiles.

Doom to us all.

Snowden is deep-state controlled opposition.

Holla Forums opposes men taking cute young female children as brides. Holla Forums is white men. White men are retarded golems that serve only the white woman.

Snowden handing his documents to Greenwald assured his story was only by "curated" by mainstream journalists who completly lack technical expertise and have other agends in addition to dying in a shitty sandpit (The Intercept).
It's probably the most monumental fuckup in the history of leaking and only lead to a massive chilling effect.

80% of this thread is misinformation

I see not many people here saw the "Citizen Four" documentary and read the leaked documents.

Forget what CNN said.

Go watch Citizen Four.

Then go read the documents. There isn't much, as OP said.

Then go watch Snowden's interview on 2014 HOPE X conference and "3 Years After Snowden: Is Germany fighting State Surveillance?" and "The Untold Story of Edward Snowden’s Escape from Hong Kong" talks on 33c3.

Then go watch Eben Moglen's Snowden talks where he discusses Snowden leaks from perspective of the law.

Stop spreading misinformation.

>watch these (((funded))) documentaries instead

fuck off greenwald

Looks like you hit a nerve at psyops shill center #154.

my sides.
Why is there so many shill op centers?

To keep up with all the intelligence fusion centers and FEMA regional response coordination centers? I don't know, I don't work there.

/thread

You happen to know there are at 154 centers despite not working there?

Snowden is a traitor, had Hillary won our cyber security would be stepped up.

Snowden can never be convicted guilty of treason in the US for his past actions. It is impossible.

By (((cyber security))) you mean more backdoors in everything and vanning more people worldwide for knowing about metadata collection and how to partialy avoid it? If you wanted real security you would make it impossible for others to hack you, and by extension hack anyone else using your software.

Kikes aren't going to keep giving you food dumbass. (((They))) will keep shoahing all the white's and destroying their livelyhoods and then murdering them.

If your white who is going to pay you when kikes take over the USA completely?(((They))) are going to kill you no matter what position or money you hold if you are white. It is war against whites worldwide for their total anihilation. Stop being so buthurt about the truth. Either speak the truth of what (((you))) want or (((you))) are a liar.

>>>Holla Forums

There's a lot of shit but one thing that's funny is the entire drug war, with the US government and law enforcement being officially against drugs while Iran-Contra was being pulled, and then that time the ATF allowed gun smuggling to Mexico try and track where they were going and then losing track. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATF_gunwalking_scandal

Also those times when the CIA supporting rebel groups that the regular army has to fight later like in Vietnam and Afghanistan. The easiest way to see why they would all be fighting is there's only so much funding for all their pet projects to go around.