I just realized I'm an NPC. What do?

I just realized I'm an NPC. What do?

gib quest

just sit there and get murdered and/or raped only to respawn the next day.

Read a chapter in the red dragon book for 200 experience and to be able to Cast Object.

continually walk while staying in place

wtf is NPC?

troll harder nigger

Nubian Penis Consultant

Night Process Consultant

National Physique Committee?

National Penile Committee (Australia)

Nigger Penis Connoisseur

New Prank Chicken

Nigerian Prince Caller

Not Pretty Chic

try and respawn

Notoriously Pushy Cunt

Nigger Pushing Communism

Start living deliberately, it is what makes us different.
takes one to know one

Nice Pussy Cunts

I thought I had been living deliberately. But all my choices have found me acting like an NPC. I'm the influence on everyone else's life. I give quests instead of performing them. I influence others without being touched. I do things to PC's and then I'm respawned to do the same things to other PC's. I'm not even a nice NPC. I'm the villain.

Let me give you an example: I've broken up three marriages in exactly the same way using exactly the same tactics, and I wasn't even trying to. It just kind of happened to me. I don't want to hurt anyone, but no matter how I think or what I try, I end up doing the same things. I also know I'm an NPC because of all the cliche's I've acted out. For example when I was a kid I… fuck, some of my memory is gone. The machine must not want its tactics known.

become a wage slave, get manipulated by jews, waste all your time on the internet and wait for a player to come along, do NPC things

are you giving me the quest to discover the mystery of the machine?

Delete system 32 tbh

Fuck if I know. Whatever I try to do will end up leading you in the right direction, I'm sure. I might try to type our a recipe for French Onion soup, but you would read it as "You must travel to the place the troll sleeps, steal his smaller book, and return it to Clarissa."

Nipple Puncturing Castanets

Exit the game. That's the only way. IRL terms that means look for a job as far away as possible. You will be living in a place that has different values, styles, roadways. Now you are really exploring! In this new land you will inevitably face new challenges, eat new food, make new friends, find new love interests, etc. Stay behind, and nothing will change.

DELETE SYSTEM 32 BEFORE YOU ARE V&

figuring out who the MC is seems like a logical step.

This guy sounds like a retard. I could go out in the street and grab some random idiot with a speech impediment and make a gimmicky band like this.

There are multiple PC's, I figured out that much already.

Will you invite us to your house when ur a multimillionaire? Sounds like ur only 6 months away from that. Congratz!

The thing you don't understand is that bands like this are made because of contacts. They are planned and have lobbies behind them. Someone like me could never create something like this because I am not connected.

#S?:NOU`)