Stop watching Nostalgia Critic because Doug is a faggot and the sketches aren't funny

>HURR GET OUT IS SO GOOD I CAN'T STOP GOBBLING BLACK COCK LONG ENOUGH TO CRITIQUE THIS FILM
dropped. So what movie reviews should I watch now, Holla Forums?

get with the times man

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

none
RalphtheMovieMaker is a good one tho

You're probably right.
It's a Jewish industry anyway.

Just like (((cuckoldry))) is the thinking man's fetish or the quirk for intellectuals? lel

ew

kek

Holla Forums really is filled with unironic cuckposters

get the fuck out of here ASAP

I'll admit it, they were tolerable for a very short while at the tail end of 2014 - early 2015, with probably their best effort being The Room. Then soon after said success they realized being a glorified video version of Movie Mistakes mixed with HISHE but not even possessing the animation skills of the latter was a dead end and they had to inject some character or dry up. So then their videos got longer and more detailed.

And picking out mistakes that just about everyone noticed became a dead end in itself once they'd done all of the major pictures that are filled to the brim with continuity errors, like Titanic and Commando, so they ended up substituting picking fun at films that aren't that well built with straight up malice and contempt thinly disguised as the former, where it becomes clear as fucking day they're only doing a certain movie because they hate it and need to vent in between projects instead of taking some time off. This is probably among it's most noticeable in one of the later Fast & Furious ones they did (5/6?) which practically verges into cringe territory at certain moments with how seriously he takes something as lighthearted as deconstructing what is essentially an elementary school project in the metaphorical educational world of filmmaking, though just about anything with machismo gets targeted by them heavily as it's made pretty fucking clear they're Femishits just like the rest of the major Jewtubers these days, and turned into 25 minute long 'tismfests that make you want to stop breathing long before the video has the chance to wrap up and finish.

And I didn't even mention the virtue signalling these fucks do. Oh god the virtue signalling. Take a shot every time you watch a video from them, especially from early 2015 onwards, where the following is said:

Oh, and they had to inject their opinions into other media as well. A sure sign of their impending irrelevance where they became approximately the 6 millionth online source to bitch about the torture scene in GTA V, helping to further sissify the already pussywhipped gaming community where in past decades or even past years if you couldn't stomach something that happened in an M-Rated game you were told to not be such a fucking pussy and to grow the fuck up or get the fuck out and play something that was more to your personal tastes. I think they even started up something known as CinemaWins now (doubt they're unaffiliated but I could be wrong; never checked them out) where they do the direct opposite of their original MO and give further blowjobs to flicks that quite frankly don't deserve it.

In short, fuck these cucks.

It was passable background noise, but he went full cuck with this one, it was a miracle he could talk clearly considering how much cock he had in his mouth.

Sculpting Frames is quite excellent.

He's okay if you can get past the outline of a fedora that sits on his head

if you like either of these movies you are an irredeemable cuckold.

bbc

How about Comic Book Girl 19? She always seemed pretty decent.

It took you this long?