I just ended a 6 year relationship because she could never admit she was wrong and, because of this...

I just ended a 6 year relationship because she could never admit she was wrong and, because of this, she wouldn't work on any issues, be it personal or in the relationship. Mostly I left her because I felt as if she didn't love me anymore. I'm now banging 3 different people and I don't have to spend 12+ hours a week cleaning up after her (her being a slob was one of the things she wouldn't work on or admit was a problem). It's been 6 months. I should be happy. Instead, I just want to kill myself.

Anyone else go through this? Does it end or is this just life now?

degenerate.

this is life now. score a $30 tier hooker $70 dolla fa you wyte boi and raw dog it

I'm not into paying for sex.

Every time I see someone calling someone else a 'degenerate' it's clear that what you're really saying is, "You aren't hurting anyone with your behavior, but I have an irrational hatred for that thing you're doing so I'm going to claim it's wrong anyway." It's not weird for people to have sex, dude.

Don’t fucking kill yourself. That doesn’t make any damn sense. If your expectations weren’t met, then she wasn’t right for you. Shitton of fish in the pond mate but yourself comes first. You need to care for you. Ending your life doesn’t help shit. Life is here for experience and sometimes it’s shit experience but sometimes it’s pretty good. Love for the next happy part of your life. It will come; just give life a chance.

Guys, I just gave birth to my first 5ft long turd, and it made its first post on 8ch!

Me killing myself is very unlikely. I just think about it a lot.

WAHHHHHH DEGEEEENERATE was one of the most successful psyops I've ever seen.

You have been told to do everything this whole time. Do what you said you wanted to do.

Of course you do, you wanted an actual relationship but you decided to give up on having relationships.

It ends. In fact 6 months is pretty much the turning point for the kind of situation you describe user. You're already there. You'll start noticing a difference within the week I bet.

Why did you let a relationship run for 6 whole years without marrying or fucking off to someone you could marry? Do you realize that you are complicit in the death of the white race?

., write pray for her to live peaceful virtuous and for yourself also to live peaceful virtuous and away from her and other troubles until you are ready , that way you an stay safe , and pray to The Divine Infinite Unity , The Difinity , Θε Δελτα-Διφινιτυ , and get out of those sad cycles , write you some pray ,.

you put value on your value to a 3DPD
I have never had this problem, so I don't know how to solve it
the only thing I think of is to learn to like being alone, and put value in yourself rather then your utility to a 3DPD

3DPD are the reason whites are dying off, you can't blame males for this, as they aren't the limiting factor in reproduction

MGTOW is a jewish propaganda campaign designed specifically to kill off the potency of the white male that was already dying because of faggots like you.

I don't want the white race to die off, it is has made one of the two cultures I like, but you idiots are fucking stupid when it comes to 3DPD.

You dodged a bullet fam
You can't change "people"
You better "change people" instead

That's fine, let Abdullah pork your cultural heritage because your sister said something mean to you.

Abdullah is here to suckle at the tit of the welfare state, something that 3DPD voted her.

that 3DPD voted for*

Then sit in your room with your dick in your hand and die.

and keep being a white knight that refuses to see 3DPD as anything other then angles, with some being corrupted by the omnipotent jews

angels*
fucking phone

Spam.

CUCK MY LIFE INTO PIECES

I'll take her off your hands. She just has to agree for me to mooch off her, and I'll clean her house, make her food, and just let her get fat to the point where she has to depend on me.

It is not irrational though, I hate degenerate things because they invoke within me, unpleasant feelings of revulsion, as they violate my innate aesthetic preferences for what is good and beautiful.

What an amazingly-beautifully composed expression. user shuld be proud of his vebose congression.

Falling for the succubus meme? tbhsmhbbq user

this

Post more

OP you're just going through Oxytocin withdrawal. doesn't matter how big of a piece of shit someone of the opposite sex is, if you spend six years with them you're going to form a bond with them. And Oxytocin is the bonding hormone.

Just think of love and what you're feeling right now as nothing more than chemicals in your brain trying to get your to reproduce, it makes it easier.

This helped me more than everything else in this thread. Thanks. Sometimes you just need someone to point out the obvious.

trying to find whos guilty isnt productive
not having a relationship is better anyway

Love is addictive. You'll get over it.

Dude, listen to yourself. You formed a deep emotional bond with this chick, regardless of if you liked her or not. When you broke up with her, you tore that apart. Now you are trying to fill that gouge up with pussy (or at least you are claiming to, from experience with people like you, probably not true).

Here is my advice: Stop being a degenerate. Realize what just happened in your life, and try to improve from it. Hit the gym, find something productive to do with your time that can benefit you. Maybe get a hobby or something to take your mind off the whole thing.

I just rearended a 6yo because she could never admit that she was wrong.

#S?:NOU`)

It might end, all depends on who you left. Maybe my years of drug use has made me crazy, but I feel everything in our life that happens prepares us to be exactly who we need to be at any given moment. This also let me see that even though my girl is late all the time, passive aggressive (thanks to her family) super clumsy, is 50 percent deaf (implants make it unnoticeable didnt even know till 6 months in) and can't see with out her contacts, I have all the tools to deal with those problems. My father was late to everything which gave me patients for her lateness, I am very blunt and always say what's on my mind, this has rubbed off on her for the better, I am very situationally aware and never have accidents, this means I prevent alot of hers from happening. I have better than average hearing and eyesight so I can be her senses. This poor girl was made for me, even if she didn't have a heart of gold I would be here taking care of her because this is what life wants me to do. Only you can know if she was preparing you for the future, of if she was your responsibility. If you go back, stop letting her get away with dumb shit, people we love are the only ones worth fighting with.

We are dying off due to the blatant cianigger attack on the us population you autistic fuck!

only know you love her when you let her go
and you let her go

He says as he posted on the gutter of the internet.

OP,

Go to the nearest Orthodox Christian church and attend a "Grand Liturgy" or "Vespers" service.

JUST BE A MAN AND DO IT ONCE.

You'll see people who have their crap together. Beautiful, wholesome women with tender kids and happy Dads.

You'll see a Priest who's dedicated his life to helping his people. You'll feel good.

Build of this and change yourself. The hollow shell of modernity is not the Way. The way is through Christ. You can be happy, just don't be prideful. Try it once fam. I love ya buddy.