Last year turned 30

is it time to just end it?

Yes

take me with you

i'm 35 and it's strange that i still feel like a little goth girl inside although my face and body is all adult male now and shit. is this what real life is?

Just take it easy

What do you do when you're a terrible person, and your life is terrible, but you don't believe in god?
It would be easier to join a church or something

There, I removed your brain, now you can be happy. :D

Holy fuck I’m turning 31 this week too!

Yes begin hormone therapy to make your fantasy a reality

., no , stay alive , learn to care about yourself if you are neglecting yourself to the point of apathy about existence , get into safe leisure time activities , avoid trouble ,.

Am I the only one here who is enjoying a sexual relationship with my cat?

no!

Let me seek understanding and further clarification, for it currently hides from me, like the shadow of a ghost… do these so-called "Wizards", single men aged 30+, seek sexual gratifcation with sexual relations with their feline companions?

cats have sharp teeth, and claws
would not recommend

also, what's the best type of knot for a noose?
OR is there a good death that might appear accidental?

I am fucking your cat right now!

how would you know what it feels like to be a little goth girl if you're an adult male?

pleb-tier my dude. might as well sell everything you have, go on a crazy prostitute binge and then He tank yourself off the planet

I believe noose is the knot.

#S?:NOU`)

I just want this feeling out of my head

I don't. For some reason my minds identifies itself with that fantasy. When I see an image of a young goth girl I just kinda feel really close to it like I was seeing myself.

I'm actually quite a handsome guy, or that's what women say, but I just don't identify with my manly sexy face and body at all. I don't understand it at all.

goth cat sex tbh