*blocks your border*

*blocks your border*
what do, mi amigos?

so many ways to get over it if you're not a nigger or a spic

Quick, somebody show all the wall options

With border patrol agents waiting on the other side? Fat chance, esse

This is not Holla Forums my kosher friend.

Okay, I'll start

The chances of there being border patrol on the other side are slim to none. If you figure the average patrol can watch ~1/10th mile at any given time, there would need to be 250,000 border patrol agents on the US side of the wall.

Right now the US has 20,000 BP agents.

technology is not one-way, you can watch where they are
with the $200 quadcopter you will use to place the anchor on the other side before dragging the cable that will hoist up the rope ladder, you place remote cams beforehand, to watch the sector where you will calmly walk through, in the dead spots of the surveillance system that you hacked beforehand

if you're not a shitskin

Turn around 360 degrees and walk away.

BeanO Out! Out! Out!

It only takes a single bullet to take down a chink-tier drone my brown neighbor from the south

Only if you see it.

dude
I'm not brown, not from the south, and not on the same continent as you

and you won't take down a drone with a single bullet
because it's so small and agile that it's impossible to hit by some randumb sniper who has no clue how far it is
because it will be used when a cursory inspection with binoculars will reveal there are no border patrol within ten miles
and because if chink-tier drones are used instead of home-made ones, there will be four of them instead of one

American Border Patrol agents are not "randumb Snipers" they don't just hand snipers to anyone. Unlike your backwash country

There are 20,000 border patrol agents. 50 of them are BORTAC certified. That's 50 snipers for a 2200 mile border.

That drone could be the size of a van and it won't be seen.

Even if that were true, someone will surely notice an anchored line with 20 brown people scaling a 50ft wall on the other side

if someone is there to notice it, they will
you forgot about the part of the plan that was placing surveillance equipment to check when someone is not there

20,000 border patrol agents for 2200 mile border. Unlike most law enforcement, BP doesn't operate with partners, so do the math. Basically, that's one agent per 10 miles of border.

In harsh terrain, how fast can you move 10 miles? I don't know why people have the idea that we have a wall of cops standing at attention along our border. I've been to our southern border in Texas and I would sometimes not see a border patrol truck for hours.

The worst that can happen is that they get send back. They can try again and again until they make it. It's a joke.

Not much else we can do. Of course we send them back. We can't keep foreign nationals in our prisons, unless you just want our tax dollars going into feeding and clothing and housing them.

are shitskins that good at "hacking"? and if so, why are Nigerian princes still a thing in current year?

can't you fucking read? jeeze

also, 419 scammers are not "hackers"

at that point you might as well stay in Canada

I'm just saying that it is not a winning strategy to merely send back those who get caught at the border. It's better than nothing, but it's a losing strategy in the long run.

I think we should inject them with a virus then send them back. Over time the spics will start to tell stories about the curse of the wall. When you cross it once and return then you get ill. This will thin their population and deter them from crossing again. Superstition is a powerful motivation to subhumans like them.