ASSANGE OCTOBER SURPRISE

Ruptly pure stream, no Water Treatment Sell Man nonsense

youtube.com/watch?v=x6mARUrPtXk

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/7735762.html
youtube.com/watch?v=aDTwO0TlwOU
mediaite.com/online/to-learn-who-rules-over-you-viral-voltaire-quote-probably-originated-with-white-supremacist/
youtube.com/watch?v=phwPIYzEDgk
youtube.com/watch?v=iI8tuwAjh5o
youtube.com/watch?v=eRLlvpwYwMM
youtube.com/watch?v=2NLJMZevxNM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why would anyone want to watch a stream without Waterfilter Jones' excellent commentary?

Thank you.

we are weekeeleeks

This is the designated thread, you faggot

8ch.net/pol/res/7735762.html

Kill yourself

Designated by who? Go fuck yourself

Fucking hell, be quiet… Julian is trying to speak you cunt.

This was a big fat mistake.

F U C K I N G
U
C
K
I
N
G

N O T H I N G
O
T
H
I
N
G

T H I S
H
I
S

Surprise! There's nothing

youtube.com/watch?v=aDTwO0TlwOU

People actually expected something?

assange never failed to deliver from the very start of wikileaks. this is the very first time he's a huge disappointment. ==gee, I wonder who could be behind this. (((weird)))==

this thread

i told yall motherfuckers with devil trips before it happened that assange has got nothing

Well, dumbasses, you mistook a force of darkness and chaos for one of justice and righteous aryan revenge.

So, how did this press conference get this much attention? Who announced that it would have to do with the US election leaks?

Anyone shilling against assange is ignorant
This is what they advertised.
Assange is revealing a lot if you listen closely.

JONES IS GOING NUCLEAR… HE'S ON A SLOW BOIL BUT HE'S GETTING THERE

MY SON

That's the containment thread.

WHO BOUGHT THEM TV'S, BITCH TELL ME THAT!!

MUH FUCKIN SIDES…

HE WENT FULL NIGNOG

Come to think of it, he might be throwing shots at his ex-wife.

Yeah, was this just made up, or did WikiLeaks actually claim there was gonna be a huge leak?

Jones now calling them Wikiturds. Clearly he's fucking furious

I have to tune in to his show tomorrow; I have a feeling once he's slept on it hes going to be pure gold in the morning.

top kek

Time to drift off to sleep

kek

CHEEKIBREEKIWEEKLYLEAKY

how do these fags know how to sage before crosslinking?

They probably pronounce it like the herb and not like さげ

So to get this straight.. people watched alex jones and he said it would be a leak related to the election and therefore you are angry even though wikileaks never said anything like that?

I think if you are this stupid then perhaps you should open a book before you come back here.

Also… the numbers are cooked, the "currently viewing" numbers. There were about 2-3 comments per second on the feed, so even if we are completely retarded plus superconservative and pretends every viewer commented:

60 posts a minute * 1 hour. = 3600 viewers.

Also this isn't the first time jewtube cooks the numbers.

here's image of "currently viewing".

whoops. here.

He's like the MST3K of modern politics

It's not been just Alex Jones, it's obvious they've wanted to leak that idea to make people tune in.

US government must threatened his life and that of any family he has alive, maybe said they would torture his parents. Hillary and the Jews' America will surpass the Soviet Union in evil.

I told all you niggers repeatedly (and was called a shill every time) that Ass Losange had absolutely nothing.

I don't know why people even think he's relevant… hell he even specifically talked shit about Trump.

I hope he does get shot by a drone.

So was this supposed to be the "October Surprise"

Or was this just something unrelated

That was it.

He even said he's going to release something on Trump before the election. He's a little piece of shit.

Kill yourself shill

I trusted you Assange you faggot

Apparently unrelated.

So the media hyped up something because they knew it was nothing just to make people mad at Wikileaks?

Explains a lot.

Fuck yourself assange

It was all editorialized nonsense. If you look at all of the actual sources of Assange articles, read the transcripts and watch the videos, you'll see he said exactly none of it. He's a boring fucking guy and "ummm umm umm" is hard to listen to, so it was easy for the MSM to spice up everything he said, misquote him and dial it up to 11.

The hype was all MSM bullshit. Just goes to show that anons shouldn't believe the hype, even when it comes from publications that appear to be on our "side".

In the end it's a bunch of kikes trying to make a buck selling spicy headlines and sadly, many of us sucked it all down because we wanted so badly to believe it.

Meanwhile like 3 weeks ago this board was all too happy to point out Wikileaks is for Hillary.
Funny how short the attention span can be.

Best part of last night was when assange paraphrased a quote from a white supremacist.

mediaite.com/online/to-learn-who-rules-over-you-viral-voltaire-quote-probably-originated-with-white-supremacist/

I predict assange will release the leak 10 days before the election.

youtube.com/watch?v=phwPIYzEDgk
kek

Yes. He's probably has a time planned for a lot of reasons.

1. Timing is extremely important. The closer to the election and debates, the more impact.

2. Hillary's not going to jail over the leak due to excessive corruption. No time is required for a proper investigation.

3. Must have a lull in the news cycle

Tons of reasons he didn't do this. He pissed off people who saw the DNC leaks as their first experience with wikileaks, who then convinced themselves last night was the big announcement. It's partly his own fault, let's just hope he learned.

👌

he sounds like banjo kazooie

Who did you THINK leaked the tax return?

I knew this fucker was one of us

youtube.com/watch?v=iI8tuwAjh5o
youtube.com/watch?v=eRLlvpwYwMM
youtube.com/watch?v=2NLJMZevxNM
With shit like this, you didn't have that figured out already?

Here's a news flash: [spoiler]godblessadolfhitler also might browse Holla Forums just maybe, dude[/spoiler

fucking

how did i miss that the first time

6 MINUTES
6 FUCKING MINUTES

So it's all but confirmed this man has mild aspergers now.
I wonder how it feels to have your entire political establishment demolished by an albino aspie australian

holy fuck that channel is gold