H3h3 upload about BLM

some big kike youtuber in the neighbourhood of filtyfrank & idubbz made a video supporting BLM, who was previously apolitical. he tried to come off as neutral, but 2 minutes into the video you can clearly see where his sympathies lie.

comments are a complete warzone I need your help Holla Forums I've been fighting them alone. it's a race war out their vs. cucks and blacks. this is the front fucking line don't make bullshit excuses.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8sImGjr1sTA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

idubbz is superior. h3h3 is faggot jew who admitted he ripped off sam hyde

It's three b's you nigger faggot.

H3H3 should just stay out of politics and never try to get into them ever again.

h3h3 is a literal kike. A degenerate kike.
I liked a few vids where he shits on youtubers, but overall he's a kike.

Salads is a fucking faggot though.

Idubbz is also a degenerate, but he shits on youtubers so it's nice. Still don't trust him

Reminder:
You don't get over a million subscribers without being a fucking faggot, so I don't know why anyone here would be surprised.
Sage for cancerous youtubers

I miess eduppez buad unboxzing. Et was mei faveoright.

Oh my God the Eeyore video was a metaphor for himself! Where is Eeyore's healthcare, Obama?

How is this bizarre looking jew popular?

Seems like he just popped up recently, too. I'm not gonna watch the video, idubbbz is pretty funny mostly because there isn't really an agenda.

h3h3 is a huge degenerate faggot.

Our youth has the worst role models.

shut up faggot you probably watch two and a half men or some shit

literally who?

get a life

get out

gtfo millenial

kys tbh

youtube.com/watch?v=8sImGjr1sTA

The video Black Lives Matter doesn't want you to watch
1791L

4 weeks ago537,948 views

An original 1791L production.

Anybody who claims to be neutral is automatically a faggot who is too much of a pussy to admit their opinions

Prove me wrong

#HARAMBELIVESMATTER
#NOTALLFROGSARETHESAME

What fucking timeline am I in

The leftist know how awful they look and they've been trying to "no u" it for a while now.
See "wow Pol ur just liek the sjws"

A man without strong opinions isn't a man.

triggered the autist

I never liked that guy

ok

the only got triggered is you loser that waste your time with youtube videos, kill yourself, no one will miss you.

I have a hard time caring about this low-quality sam hyde copy

I'd totally bang Hila

she's probably tsundere as fuck. she's pretend she didn't like it but her blushing jewcheeks would tell a different story

Eh-Doubs seems like the kind of guy who would browse half-pol
His latest video was called "deranged lesbian celebrates her father's death"

You already automatically proved yourself wrong by posting a image of memewatch normalfag casual plebbit gaym, Plebbit.