Do you guys also get those dreams that are so perfect and beautiful you fell like crying for days after you wake up...

Do you guys also get those dreams that are so perfect and beautiful you fell like crying for days after you wake up from them?
I guess I'm asking because I have to vent myself.
As someone who's been pulled down by the chans and mental illnesses (not self-diagnosed, had a psychotherapist) I'm about as cold and emotionless as I can be without being a complete outcast. Few months ago I moved out from my parents to go the uni, haven't made any friends, even my housemates joke about how they see me once a week due to how rarely I go out my room (they don't mean it as an insult, just making an observation).
Last night I had this dream about having a soulmate, and boy it was the best experience of my life so far. The most soul-crusing moment of it all was:
(I'm aware that I'm dreaming, have a bit of experience with lucid dreaming)
It may not sound like much, but that "person" only wanted to make the most of the limited time we had, with no worry of what comes afterwards. Waking up made me understand I'll never be able to find anyone that will care about "us" as much. Ideas like focusing on lucid dreaming and sleeping away my days with "her" have come through my head but I know I can't let myself fall so low. Guys, it's hell. I'm losing hope.

A general Feels/Vent/Romantic music thread I guess?

Yes and it's wonderful. So rare, but when it happens you realize you are capable of feeling that way. 100% exquisite

Take it for what it's worth. Some people may go through entire life without experiencing that at all; whether in a dream or awake. If you want to feel sad, pity those poor souls.

All my dreams have been lucid since I was a kid.
I'm sad that dreams can't "happen" to me. The closest to dreaming is when I'm forced into a concept and it feels more like a museum or a haunted hause where I'm observing the dream.
The way I used to do it was say to myself right before falling asleep what I wanted to dream about. That way I could decide the setting/world.
I don't remember my dreams anymore.

Same here. Less dreaming as I got older. Take 5-10mg of melatonin before bed if you want to bring back vivid dreaming. It restores your melatonin to child levels.

., caution , there are traitor indians amungst the natives , that is to reiterate for the technological inclined that native dream catchers wielded by indians are soul catchers and that extends to other spiritual healing items , the indians are sealing souls away in material items which is wrong to do , but water cleanses the souls along with pray , be very cautious , and be peaceful virtuous as guided from Θε Δελτα-Διφινιτυ , The Divine Infinite Unity , The Difinity , Θε Δελτα-Διφινιτυ , ανΔ ΘανΧσ βε φορ ανυ ψεαχεφυλ φιρτυουσ ψροτεχτιον το Θε Δελτα-Διφινιτυ , ΘανΧσ Δελτα-Διφινιτυ φορ ανυ ψροτεχτιον θατ ισ αλσο ψεαχεφυλ φιρτυουσ , αγαιν ανΔ αγαιν , ΘανΧσ Δελτα-Διφινιτυ ,.

Yes, it is wonderful, so far I had 4 dreams like this throughout my life. The problem I have is that they are just so good it hurts…

I see, I'm nearly 20 and started to enjoy episodes of lucid dreaming for the past 2 years, they started as I've read into them and was curing my depression. The problem is I've noticed that I also suffer from chronic nightmares. They usually consist of inevitable death and me trying to get away from it. It takes on all different shapes but the basic principle stays the same - it will get to me given enough time. The most extreme ones were when I was about 6, there was a room in which my granddad (which I don't even know, never met one, they all died before i was born) was sleeping in an armchair. There was a demon that flooded the room slowly until it wall fully flooded and my grandpa drowned because I couldn't wake him up. My turn was next. Prolonged nightmares like this really scarred my mind. Most of my dreams are nightmares but on the positive note because of those extreme ones back in the days they aren't really scary anymore. Just tiring. I guess that's why the good ones are so good, because the jump from terrible to godlike is much bigger than from average to godlike.

I wish I could lucid dream. I have a few times, and when I become aware that I am dreaming is when I begin to wake up. So I only have a brief moment to control the dream before it's over.

As for the content… I too was pursued by unstoppable forces and would always flee in the grip of unslakable fear. At one point in my life, things changed. Instead of running, I actually fought back against the attackers. Once destroying it with a laser gun, and another time was a fist fight against Chuck Norris. After that I never ran again, and the ominous attackers stopped coming visiting my dreams.

That makes sense, the difference is, when I did try to fight in one of the dreams, for example the demon just grabbed whatever I tried to hit it with, broke it with a flick of the wrist, laughed and kept on coming. As I mentioned, the inevitability is what gets to me. In the real life I ended up in a fight of 5 vs 20, we got fucked up, barely but still, but the point I'm making is I'm not scared of fighting back, hell, I try to fight even when I know it's likely I will lose. What destroys me is when there is nothing you can do. Like trying to fight a tsunami with a spoon, or trying to put out the sun with a cup of water. (Not that my dreams were anything like those examples, just stating the formula). I've had some less terrible dreams like crocodile-like monster in the attic. Fucker got smashed so I don't really know what to make out of this.

The best one was the other night, when I was fucking a boy in the ass, and his whole class came alongside us to watch, and started jerking off and cumming all over his face.
What does that mean?

That you're gay af nigga.

If I was to seriously think about it I'd say you're either being bullied or feel like people treat you with less respect than you deserve and you repress that by humiliating someone by mixing in a bit of sexual frustration you have in you and fucking him. If it was a specific person you may feel special hatred towards this person. Maybe he's annoying fuck, maybe he's a chad that pissing you off, and you want to feel approved by the people around you so you project that by the fapping to your action ergo highly approving of it. Them cumming on the guy is reassuring yourself that what you did that that annoying fuck was right because other people did the same.

Thanks!
Would you like to sniff my ass?
Just asking…

I see first assumption was correct. No thank You. I'm straight, or at least I'd like to believe so.

i once hadd a dream where a blond girl came and cuddled me in my sleep
could of actually happined i never locked my door cause i was a forgetful stoner
i just remember the feeling of someone just saying something nice with a warm hug

after effect was i was i desperate t get laid

What you believe and what you ARE are two completely-different things, you deluded twatsock.

… and when you woke up, your pillow was pregnant… yes?

And you are in no position to assume what I actually am thank you.

I guess we're all just humans and no matter how much we condition ourselves to keep up with this fucked up world we still long for love, safety and affection. It's truly a shame we live in so screwed up world those feelings will lead you into despair as people no longer care about others so we can't really achieve lasting and meaningful relationships nowadays. May you achieve peace one day friend.

Rest easy, S.T.A.L.K.E.R. These experiences can mold you into something you otherwise wouldn't conceive consciously. Those tears? Let them hydrate your soul;you've thirsted for too long, hence the low frequency of crying sessions. Use the experience to help make yourself into that someone you desire; you will love yourself and be able to see the sun a bit less bleak. Be warned, do not let it make you bitter. Slay The Dragon.

Back to regularly scheduled shitposting.

The fact you've refereed to as a stalker freaked me out a little as I'm as slav haha. I can see a lot of sense in your message the more I read it. And so I shall put in the work. But before I do, I get one thing of You. Please have faith in me, as I'm falling short in doing so myself.

I ask one thing of You* god darn it

>(((mental illness)))
Ive been to rehabs and met real crazies and theres a fine line between them and self excuse faggots. Somebody who stabbed their father after he wouldnt let them talk to the Q continium = crazy. "I literally shaking right now i cant even" = bitch nigga or fat girl with purple hair.
Excuse me as i dont shed a single tear you whiney sack of shit.
your dream description reminds me of kassad's story in a book called Hyperion

No way I could possibly have mental problems…
user, I'm not asking you to feel sorry for me, I came here to vent a little, see what other have to say, maybe find a common language with some other people, which I did.

Yeah nice try, I took out a loan, got myself into about 5x20k pounds into debt, whatever I get to save goes to my parents to help them with bills, car etc. so no, they didn't pay a single penny towards my uni, I worked my ass off in a laundry company working 12hrs for shit pay just to afford the deposit and shit. Don't treat me like an entitled US teenchild please.

mild bulli remorse ;_;
You kind of came off as a spoiled US preteen.
have some words of advice from someone a few years older. sex is fun, but even when i was having it regularly still wanted to jerk off to 2D- its not the end all be all. also stay the fuck away from heroin or women who do it cunt showed me how to work a rig and it was over When those fuckers have you going to meetings and doing the rooms its easy to meet fucked up people. never self identify with whatever counselors throw at you, its a crutch not a solution.

This is a bad place to look for positive support tbh fam but we love you and you're here forever

Oh that I do know, this god damn place is like an abusive relationship. You hate it but it will be there to hug you and punch you in the face when it feels like it. What else would I need…

With that put aside, I'd really love to change and just be normal but in any social situation I just sit on the side and get out as soon as I can. Then regret not taking part. It's tiring. I'd like to focus on the work at uni but I sleep past the alarms without even waking up, 12hrs at a time but wake up after 7hrs on the weekends. The content there is so easy in the first year I hate going there. Don't really have any social circles or activities. Don't really even know where to start…

wat

jfc ive seen this gril posted for years and i still havent found sauce on it. pls spoonfeed me

Meh social circles are tough in new towns, and you've already admitted to being a eurofag so my advice might not be relevant. Id try gameshops (DND, MTG, tabletop ect.) places to get involved with or even just AA and NA meetings to find bored sober people. Most areas have mental illness support groups. more ex addicts are cooler than people at mental groups; you get a lot of purple hair there Like I said, watch for faggots who are there mandated by the court who are still using, but otherwise i caught a group of older biker bros who I play pool with on the weekends and got a job out of it.

Here's a romance song.

Sorry user I just reposted it :/
I have no clue.

Holy fuck.
This song man… Heard it some point and I never was able to find it again. And here it is. God bless you even though I'm not religious.

About your advice, I guess I'll just keep an eye out and try to grab anything that comes at me, thanks.

Faggot

It's called "Please don't bully me, nagatoro". Fuck you for making me dig through my old images, reverse image searching some old shitty OC and finding the title. It's not even that good.

Waiting for my fucking laptop to start. Thing is close to bricked and takes me and hour to get it going. Windows is shit.

Another song in the meantime. Dunno if it counts as a romance song but its been stuck in my head a few days.

A bit too happy for my taste at the moment but I've also got something similar YOU might enjoy

Not bad. Never heard of the band before this thread. Here's a true romantic classic.

Ahh the old time classic, I can still year it playing in the senior houses throughout the city.

On a more serious note, here is another band you might have not heard about

But that's real life, user…

I have faith in you, S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call it intuition, but I believe you'll do great. When the racing thoughts attack from all angles, remember that you alone hold the power regardless of what you may believe. I wish you well. А ну чики брики и в дамки!