You know it's time to nuke the planet when you pay more for water, high fructose corn syrup, phosphoric acid...

You know it's time to nuke the planet when you pay more for water, high fructose corn syrup, phosphoric acid, and caffeine then you do for plain fucking water!

Do you mean less? Also that's not plain fucking water. If you live in the first world, you have unlimited water for the price of piping said water to your home. If you don't like the shit the government puts in it, buy a filter.

America is fat because fatty foods are cheaper. Go anywhere else and that acid sugar water cost more.

He's bitching about gasoline and quick stops prices. Tap water is too good for him.

America is fat because it's full of entitled brats with no self control and no self respect and in the last decade or so fatness has been made an SJW virtue rather than the shame it is.

You sound like a bunch of grandmas sitting in an old person's home

You faggots are still consuming the same shit, it's just under different brands. The jews like to switch shit up. You want to be organic? Go into the forest and build a cabin. You can have your own garden and energy source. Until then, stop pretending like you are separate than the corporate monopoly on shit food.

Shut your lying jew mouth
nohomo

Jesus, you are an overreaching retard.Let me dumb it down for you. It costs more to make a healthier dinner than it does to buy an instant meal. Most Americans go for 1.99 instant microwave dinner, or 0.99 ramen. Compare that to seven or eight dollars you'd spent to make a chicken salad.

bump

Ever since I found out that they're putting chemicals in the water to calcify my pineal gland and turn me gay I've only been drinking Fiji Water.

No it doesn't faggot. Frozen dinners are expensive as fuck. Sure, Ramen is cheap but that isn't even a meal.

Water unironically is what kills people.
t./x/

most of the shit we call food is nothing but filler to keep you from starving. Its certainly not food, and despite the cheap cost is actually shortening your life and killing you. Its the only fucking body you are going to get, try not being a cheap fucking jew about what you put into it.

do you really want to live though?

good advice.

you can buy 5 gallons for like $1.65
or drink tap, but this gives me heartburn for some reason

he means expensive dragon dildos

Maybe at pajeets and hema’s gas station

Right because if healthy food was cheaper then Americans would eat it…..

The average price for a cheese burger fries and a drink at any generic fast food place is going to run you at least 6 dollars or more. You can make a healthy meal for that amount to

The problem is that Americans (and most people in general) are losers who will never achieve anything of value because that would take things like character and will power. So they talk about how unfair everything is not to change it but to justify them being a loser.

The choice is really simple either eat right and hit a gym and get >>/fit/ or join the masses (last I checked about 2/3 of Americans) that are overweight cry babies

very clean flint water

or
hmmmm

if you are talking about vegetables specifically canned ends up being cheaper and more handy since you can keep it around forever and that is way less healthy, but in a grand sense eating REAL MEALS that you COOK YOURSELF out of CARFULLY SELECTED INGREDIENTS is both cheaper (in the US) and healthier then shit tv dinners or eating out

Ya the city fucked their people over but what else is new? That’s an exception and not the rule

How many % of that coke is water?
also OP is a retard, Tap water costs next to nothing

What the fuck are you doing where microwave dinners every meal are cheaper than actually cooking? Rice, beans, fresh vegetables, potatoes, chicken breasts/thighs, and leafy greens are cheap as fuck per meal. Get it together.

Oh Goodness me, such ignorance just wont do. Let me spell it out for you fags, tap water is NOT the same as filtered water. NO you can't just "put a filter on it to fix it." Sure you can filter out the tiny particles of rust that come in from your city's shitty piping, but you can't filter out the cheap chemicals they use sterilize it.

Boiling tap water might kill the bacteria but the chemicals will still remain, and have some sort of long term impact on your health.
Back to OP's point, the fact that decent water is more expensive than sugar water is indeed a sad state of affairs. Even bottled tea,which is mostly water, is cheaper than filtered water.

The question then becomes, are we getting screwed by bottled water companies, or is the water used in other products closer to tap quality? Personally I'm willing to bet its a bit of both.

also, fluoride in water makes you docile so the gubmint can control you easier with their HARP antenna array

this is true, actually

Let me tell you how you're mistaken.

Have you been to Wal-Mart lately? They have a frozen dinner section prices range from .99 to 2.99. Compare that to fresh fish 9.99 or lamb cuts 12.99 or steaks 10-20 bucks or more of you want good quality. SO.. if you're feeding a family of four and you are a welfare queen which is cheaper? 20 bucks meal that feeds family for one to two days, or a bunch of .99 cent dinners for 15 bucks to feed your chubby young ones for the week. Go to Wal-Mart and people watch user. Look at what they buy.

There’s actually been studies done that show tap water can be cleaner than bottled water. You add a filter and your good to go. If you absolutely must have the purest water possible then you have to boil it. No way around it

Checked.

Ya but that fish,lamb, and steak is going to last you more than one meal. If you spread it out it should last you 4-5 days. Even the pricey stuff you just listed. Also frozen veggies are cheap as fuck.

The trick to realize is that yes, initially, you will spend more on good food but that food will last you longer and is cheaper in the long term. I suppose a spiteful user could argue that he ate ramen noodles all week and it was cheaper than healthy food but in general healthy food is cheaper.

No. God no…..

Entirely depends on where you live. Best way to be sure is to get water testing kits for various aspects of the water.

Fuck off, people are fat because they WANT to be. Its a lifestyle choice for degenerants. Want to lose weight? Do some fucking pushups and get off your scooter, Schlomo.

Bullshit. You're just talking out of your ass now. 4-5 days x 3 meals/day = 12-15 meals. $10-15 bucks worth of the meats mentioned above isn't going to last a single person more than 2 meals, maybe 3. It's 1 dinner for a family of 4.

now a spiderman thread?

You eat steak for every meal? Maybe your problem is your don't know how to properly budget and prepare food. For breakfast, try some grains, fruits and meats like ham or sausage that are cheaper to buy. Grains are cheap as fuck, and fruits/vegetables are affordable too, especially if you buy frozen. Don't eat a goddamn half pound of sirloin steak for every meal and maybe you'll be able to eat decently every day and save a bit of money doing it.

This is why I precisely mentioned chicken which is often less than $2 per pound. Just checked my local grocery, bone in pork chops are going for $1.99 a pound and chicken drumsticks for $0.99 a pound.

Its because you're a fag. Or maybe because there are pathogens like bacteria in the water you're drinking that contribute to the microbiome in your gut which after a prolonged period results in an ulcer causing heart burn. Or maybe both.

Expected this, I knew ((they)) wouldn't just let themselves be exposed. Turning woke threads into spiderman threads is their greatest weapon.