HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Z1nWW2o13A
sicherheit.reichsinter.net/stoll/
youtube.com/watch?v=2fS9ixfQ_no
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geographical_centre_of_Earth
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thats Asange wikileaks?

I don't know why he would say that, but it's not like there's no evidence that ancient civilizations had incredible technology.

We have things that we can see right now that we don't even know how they exist. They're specifically designed, and we couldn't reproduce them. We can't make some things that we can clearly see that exist. This spans across the entire earth too. There's also stuff that we can do that shouldn't exist just based on our perception of history.

I'm not saying they were kangz, but I'm saying some high tech stuff definitely existed.

It's very unlikely. Just because kikes made some retarded illustrations depicting people as streetshitters in antiquity does not mean they were like that. Basic mathematics up to square roots was known even to Sumerians. Trigonometry too, obviously. Derivatives, differentials and integrals were known by ancient Aryans in India and Greeks. At this point you can create a lot of nice structures and engineering feats.

WE

WUZ

I understand that, user, but I'm saying that some things they could do then dwarf our technology as it is right now. If you think we ever made it to the moon, it's unsurprising that ancient civilizations also could have.

You're actually retarded, anons.

KANGZ

Pictured: Iraqi spaceship.

"Iraq" derives from "Uruk" or whatever it was pronounced back then. Technically it applies to pre-semitic Mesopotamians.

I was talking about today hence "Iraq" and not a more ancient nation of the region like Sumeria.

Because Muslims are perpetually butthurt that they lost their little empire.

Wrong.

Go away Chaim

N

example? Even if that is the case, it's much more likely that there was some elegant method of building these structures that no one really thought to consider. Kinda like the internal ramp in the pyramids. how the pyramids were built so accurately was a mystery for quite some time, but the discovery of the internal ramp inside one of them made it pretty obvious how they were constructed.

SHOO SHOO MIDF

This. Ain't nothing the ancient peoples made that we technically couldn't make today; but there are a few prime examples of things that simply wouldn't be made today. Some of this stuff took generations of hard labor to build. Our machines help, but not so much that it wouldn't still cost billions of dollars to build something like one great pyramid. Without the motivation of the direct order of a living god, that sort of green just ain't getting used to pile up big rocks.

SHEEEEIT
so you be sayin…..

This kind of stuff.

Part 2: youtube.com/watch?v=2Z1nWW2o13A

Quite possible, although I've never seen any conclusive evidence of it.

But you must also remember that back in those days some quite different people were in charge of that area.

SHIEEET

Sumerians were wiped out by two major nignog invasions. First the Aryans, then the Semites.

Herro mastel lace.

YOU CANT PROVE THEY DIDNT HAVE SPACESHIPS!!!!!!!
CHECKMATE WHITE PEOPLE!!!!!!

DAS RITE

Beautiful.

Another technological feat destroyed by Muslims. Where will it end?

Living in Iraq (Mesopotamia) back then were Indo-Europeans who spoke an Indo-European language, and this era was still before the Semitic (Akkadian) takeover destroyed the culture / claimed its successes as its own and everything went to shit.

Same thing is happening in the West now. Remember: Jews have been Jewing for fucking centuries. Probably didn't involve spaceships, though…

Well now I'm convinced

Lads, Iraqis used to be ARYAN, of course they'd have spaceships.

The guy who was narrating the video thinks it was aliens. The local story was black magic. When he said "I don't doubt it" he was expressing that he doesn't have any idea how they would have done it, and that's as good an explanation as any, since there's no particularly good explanations. This is common conversational rhetoric.

Maybe it's because he's a burger with no history and thinks himself an "expert" because he's a moder mason who works with modern tools. You know how you could have gotten the big stones to the top? Big ass scaffolding or submerging the temple in a huge earth hill the further you go up, then after putting the finishing stone at the top, dig it out again.
There, two possible explanations for it that are more tangible than "couldnt fucking do it man it was aliums or black magic n shiet"

What WMD's do you dumbfucks think Burgers went after into Iraq?
Tip: The US government robbed the Iraqi museums blind, taking countless cuneiform tablets as reported from the German archeologists.
Starts at 11:00.

I dont know but that seems entirely possible.

You think they found the stargate?

I guess, but that's a pretty huge hill, user. And, some structures are built on top of a huge hill to begin with.

I'll admit though that I'm not an expert either, so I can't go into any better detail from experience. I'm just listening to people who say stuff that makes sense to me. Although, I'm pretty skeptical of the alien angle, and maybe even more so of the magic angle.

Still, consider if meme magic really does exist. Those people back then might have really shaped how things work with their magic and deities and stuff. They may have taken a different approach to it, instead of just sticking with the scientific approach as we tend to do now.

I just can't get over the fact that nogs literally think that Europeans didn't know how to bathe despite having baths and soap. Or you know access to water.

Muss man wissen

DAS RITE

sicherheit.reichsinter.net/stoll/

Tacitus wrote that the Germanic tribes were obsessed with bathing.

I know, but I'd like to go with the physical, terrestrial explanations before I look towards the extraterrestrial and metaphysical. And maybe they were put on drugs that made them feel less physical strain, therefore believing they were carrying much lighter loads. I don't know.

On the one hand, it's an interesting idea and the implications would be massive, on the other hand people back then weren't much different from people today, physically. So basically writing much of their amazing feats off as magic or alien intervention is doing their mental, physical and spiritual prowess a dishonor. It's the equivalent of saying "We are without exception better than them, because we can't think of a proper way to do it, and in fact they must not have been capable of it without outside help". I mean, what does it say about us to think so lowly of our ancestors (admittedly cambodians aren't exactly OUR ancestors)?

Although I'm not going to outright deny the possibility meme magic or aliums.

Just think what will happen if the muds take over?
They`ll be unable to run the technologies, we`ll fall back into a dark age and in 10.000 of years a hWhite enclave will emerge and take the world back. The`ll wonder who build the remaining structures. They`ll reach the stars and if kikes are still around then they`ll get infected and the whole process starts again.

believe this shit

believe the holocaust was fake

Holla Forums is populated by idiots

Well, as I had said, I don't personally believe the alien idea.

Also, I don't mean to be down on them when I say that they might have taken a different approach here. In fact, all I could say about it, is that if that's how it works, then our approach today, while maybe effective, isn't understood by us.

If meme magic is what causes reality to break down into some form or another, then what we've done is said "Let's discover what's out there!" and by doing so, we've been creating what was out there instead, but we've fooled ourselves into thinking we were discovering something instead of making it happen.In other words, what we believe about science might be true only because we believe it.

Although, I would also propose that even if we get to change things, then God probably keeps everything consistently working together.

If that's the case, then let's hope for a miracle this time around to get us out of this vicious cycle.

Oh, good! You're here, CTR. Can you hack into the CTR database and just download everything and throw it onto a torrent site? Thanks!

naw,it's like Gaiman's american gods

The CRT server is too well guarded,but I'm the mole who has been posting the transcripts

You're a fucking retard

Indo-Europeans always bring horses wherever they go.
Sorry, Euphratic is most probably a Northwest Caucasian language like Sumerian is - Iraq is a shitty place to live without late Neolithic agriculture-irrigation package after all.

Now, the Mitanni is what you seek - they're late Bronze Age though. Still, nearly all their cultural products exult horses.

Same with the Egyptian Hyksos.

Or the fact that the Romans had a system of public baths in every city.

Paint the walls with your brain matter, faggot.

And so it begins.

Just one simple question:
How they forget it?
Black people smells!

Even at this, they get BFTO.
When you do a analysis that niggers and sandniggers ruined everything built by a ancient and advanced civilization, like its slowly happening nowadays.
TOP KEK

THE MEMES ARE CONVERGING

What the fuck? This shit isn't neccesarily false, persay, but the sandniggers are trying to culturally appropriate shit from the ANCIENT ALIEN theories?

Are you serious?

I hope the ancient aliens are real just so they get pissed and wipe these sandniggers out for their hubris.

lmao do you know how many tons of stone are in the great pyramid? even with an internal ramp you need some method to move that much rock. and don't tell me a bunch of slaves dragged them there with ropes

I still don't know why people make such a big deal about how it was built.

We don't even know what purpose it served despite being the most researched human structure of all time.

Lmao dude black egyptians cut basalt with copper knives

But user, what if the egyptians took the materials they needed to build each portion of rock up to where they needed it and then built said portion right in the spot where it needed to go? That way they wouldn't have needed to get so much heavy rock up there to begin with.

With 20-50 years and enough labour, yes. And it wasn't slaves. It was mostly labour paid for by farm workers with nothing to do during the Nile inundation.

This is the stupidest shit I've ever heard.

Lmao egyptians cut basalt with copper knives and shipped it via motorized barges

the egyptians made drawings of themselves hauling stone with sleds (sleds were better than wheels in a sandy environment).

kinda. they used copper panels to rub an abrasive (probably the sand they're surrounded by) into the rock. they managed to cut through fucking granite this way. There's an unfinished obelisk that was found in the middle of going through this process.

you don't need a fucking lathe to make giant pillars, you don't need a fucking lathe for tiny pillars. and the intricacy of the design on them suggests they definitely weren't made with a lathe. lathes leave smooth surfaces.

vid related does a pretty good job explaining structures like these up until about 1:05:00 where the focus is shifted to artifacts

youtube.com/watch?v=2fS9ixfQ_no

Sure, that's why they can't demonstrate this process today.

Reported for outright shilling.

I'm sorry I didn't notice you earlier, chaim.

Explain how you built a pyramid from the inside-out.

An observatory, a giant sun clock and an astrological marker. The pyramids were colour coded so when looking from Heliopolis the setting sun went behind or between the pyramids, illuminating them in the process. Good for predicting the floods.
The Nile also ran right beneath(or even behind) them which represented the Milky way and the belt of Orion. Along with the Sphinx for the Leo const.

The fact that the sun shines a certain way upon it during equinoxes is a consequence of the design itself. The design itself has many hidden numbers inside the structure, including, but not limited to; PI, the circumference of earth, and the geological center of earth.

Then why build more than one of them? If all you need is a giant sun clock, why not just stay with one? Not like the position of the stars changes often enough to make them build one every few decades

MONGRELS
O
N
G
R
E
L
S

The smallest pyramid is not part of the original complex.

THIS

The pyramids are also the best oriented building in the world and have been since antiquity.
Also the heaviest. There is equal proportion of landmass on the west and east from them(pic related. Also notice the shapes). They are also in situated on Earth where in proportion to where the human "third eye" is supposed to be o nthe skull.

And we couldn't built these beasts with modern technology. The shit with ropes and sand is just speculation.
The pyramids are so mindblowing on so many levels. Excluding watching The Code from Munck.

What are the maths on that one?

Yeah, but there's like what, some dozen pyramids over the lifetime of the egyptian empire including different sizes, shapes and places?
Why that many and so many different ones if it's just a clock and/or an astrological marker?

If you watch

You'll have a laymans knowledge of the subject and I won't just have to repeat all the revelations.

Everyone knows Yakub used his melanin super conductor to crush the sand into blocks and levitate them into place.

The great pyramid is in the direct center of landmass on earth.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geographical_centre_of_Earth

Why wouldn't we be able to? It's literally big blocks of stone stacked on top of each other. We've got cranes and shit

I'll take a look later tonight

I was talking about the relationship between Giza's position and the pineal gland's position.

Ignoring the niggers’ claims, there is some serious scientific evidence that there was a First Civilization before the end of the last ice age (The Flood in the Bible really happened) that needs greater study.

Three part series.

Because you can't lift a 5 ton stone without modern cranes.

Watch it now or stop posting in this thread you useless faggot.

And then this one, which still talks about the civilization around the world but focuses on the pyramids.

except they can.
Again, we found an unfinished obelisk that was in the middle of going through this process.
Hell, you can demonstrate it yourself. Get some basalt and some sand, then get any block of material (even fucking wood) and rub the sand into it. You see the scratches that form? if you do it enough those scratches will go all the way through.

"debunked" didn't have the "clickbait" connotation it has today back when the video was made. They do provide sources to all their claims (unlike ancient aliens) and you can verify everything in the video is correct.

egyptians did have cranes you moron. they had a very good understanding of ropes and pulleys. There's nothing magical about it.

He said we couldn't build them with modern technology (cranes that can lift more than 5 tons count as "modern technology") you double nigger

I'll give you a hint: the keystones to the king's chamber are over 15 metric tons.

The biggest, most powerful cranes on earth, located in shipping docks, can lift a maximum of 20,000 metric tons.

In other words, you'd need specialized cranes for most of the construction itself.

Something I don't expect a teenager to understand, though.

I see what you did there

So you actually agree that we can build pyramids with modern means? Thanks for agreeing you retarded mongoloid.

That's nothing. There's regular tower cranes that can lift more than that.
Now stop trying to sound smart and just admit we could easily build a pyramid with modern means.

Do you mean the weight capacity isn't as important but the specialized design for the specific type of structure you are building being more important when looking at how they did it? Kind of like these logging crane systems

Pic related can lift 1,200 tons out to a distance of 100m. You could easily do any of the lifting required for building a pyramid with it.

And this one is on wheels. Stationary models can be much stronger.

This is stupid.

It all relies on conjecture and not realising that ancient peoples had the same IQ if not higher because of pressures than modern man (which is quickly falling by the way because of "biological factors") just without access to modern knowledge. In the same measure, we lack knowledge of much of the ancient world because most of them choose a mostly oral inheritance of history like the Persians and time just keeps showing people making discoveries and inventions were really just reinvention and rediscovering.

Has the 4cuck exodus started already or what?

Are you telling me we are all the same and everything we create comes from within so multiple civilizations have extremely similar designs?

It's not exclusively a biblical concept, a metric shitton of civilizations mentioned a great flood sometime in their religious lore.

Ancient peoples had many methods of moving huge objects, usually involving shimmying them across the ground using huge amounts of ropes and laborers. Think more intricate version of vid related.

There is also the small problem that modern masons have absolutely no experience working stone at a large scale, when was the last time we built structures out of stone blocks? For the most part, a mason doesn't have much special insight into this kind of construction.

Well, Egyptians, at least, were once an entirely different people than today. They were a somewhat fairer-skinned tribe closer to today's greeks or persians. Ultimately, they were conquered by the arabs, and their population either killed or interbred, giving us today's mostly Arab Egypt.

Well, it wouldn't be unthinkable.

It's interesting to think that humanity has been around for millions of years but civilisation itself appeared around only 6.000 years ago.

I suppose it's only natural to start asking questions.

Oh and we're overdo for another Ice Age, right?

Becouse they could. They had the technology to do it. IT seems to us a trivial thing but to the ancients the cosmic clock was a sign of gods. Sacred geometry was communication with divine to them and a sign of other dimensions on the material plane. And the pyramid is a geometrical key for all of this with the coded Pi, divine ratio, speed of light,… etc.

There are no cranes to practically lift that kind of weight on the world. Stones in Baalbek weigh 1200 tons. You can't move that shit with known ancient technology.
Also, the Great Pyramid is not technically a pyramid. Second pic related is the Pyramid on the Equinox. The technology to take it to that level of precision is mind blowing.

The Great Pyramid is situated on 30° north of equator, 1/3 towards the north pole. the Giza pyramids fall directly on it if you superimpose the human skull on it. I can't find the pic but it is in the Randall Carson videos.

Add. the length and width of the layout is also equal to the measurement of 1 minute(or second, can't remember) north of equator. The Pyramid has all kinds of shit coded into it.

Now try to stack those stones with that crane practically all up to the summit of the pyramid. Now imagine you're an ancient with the technology that we suppose they had: pulleys, ropes and wooden logs. Ignoring of course where you could get that number of logs in a desert.

The Nile river isn't a desert, else there would not have been anyone there. I get what you are saying but the availability of logs is the least of their issues.

Watching this

A better argument is that they built Giza in 20 years with whatever technology they had. If they didn't, then it wasn't a tomb.

watch this starting at about 37:00 (just after the pyramids). Baalbek could have easily been built with ancient tech.

Point is, a few years ago in Dawkins trend the Great Flood Bible talked about was "fairytales for children because muh rationalism"

I hate how retards keep forgetting this simple fact. It's not like they built the pyramids in a day, these are the greatest literally public works built by the public in history with only the Great Wall coming anywhere close. Construction of a pyramid starts literally when a crown prince pharaoh is born. It took a whole fucking lifetime just to complete a pyramid, with almost the entire population of Egypt working around the clock on it. Imagine if the whole population of your country worked on a single public work like a pyramid for over 80 years 24/7. Suddenly even sheer manpower doesn't seem to be so ridiculous anymore.

Yeah that didn't happen otherwise their civilization would collapse. Most likely they simply had some simple as fuck solution that we're missing by overcomplicating things.

they don't, by the way. the heaviest one in the structure is 800 tons.

there was a 1,200 ton stone moved by russians though. It's called the Thunder Stone. They moved it by means easily accessible by the Romans at the time of the site's construction.

It was mostly seasonal work

Egypt could feed pretty much the entire Roman Empire. Egypt was very wealthy and could afford the luxury of moment building on the scale of the pyramids.

I absolutely believe this claim, but I don't believe it was for spaceships.

Get out Achmed

kek

Islam = heretical Christianity (most likely Lakhmid Nestorianism)

For some reason the thought of a bunch of black bodies floating around in space calling themselves Kangs and surviving on purpa drank makes me laugh

It's not that unreasonable. To the ancient Egyptians there were three seasons and farmers couldn't do jack shit during one of them because the inundation flooded their fields. These off-season farmers would take up jobs as laborers for the nobles or the temples or pharaoh so they could get food back from the state granaries to put on the table and that's why egypt has such well developed temples compared to most of its contemporaries.

The person who coined the term "Euphratic" determined that it was an Indo-European language.

THE HOLOCAUST IS A JOKE
Niggers can be funny sometimes, can't we just keep them in a zoo?

RISE, MY YAKUB BROTHERS

Seven thousand years ago Iraq was white.
If anyone built anything there, it was the Whites, mythologized as the Aryans.

Even Homo Erectus used burning oil to ward off predators, back then you had to deal with Cave Hyenas. In China there is a defensive site where oil was burned around the sidelines to prevent Cave Hyenas from getting into their cave, the sites date is almost 1My.

Fossil Fuels were and are the driving force for our civilization. There is no evidence of large burns of fossil fuels in the deep past. Nor do I know of great underground reservoirs that are dry where there should be some oil.

Now there was great accomplishments by Greek and Persians with power and ability either it be battery or steam but just like the "robots" that have been found in Constantinople they were more parlor tricks for the affluent and weren't made as experiments.

Ironically it was that same system which allowed alchemy to blossom into chemistry and from that scientific method concreted the sciences as we know them today.

It'd be great if there was ancient technology superior to our own since that would save a lot of time but these systems are hard-coded into nature. Just like in a military force research into technology requires a large amount of support personal, such as slaves to do the labor, a system which forces the researcher to continue on so that they do not become complacent, and finally a lord of benefactor able to defend the great meek mind as well as fund their research which may go nowhere.

This is somewhat accurate, lemme explain. After the Gulf War, Saddam found a stargate in the ruins of Babylon left by the aliens who made the pyramids (these same aliens later crashed in the Baltic Gulf) and he used this to make a Galactic Iraqi Empire mining ores only documented in the deepest labs of Area 51. Wind caught of this in the US since one day a US probe taped Iraqis Space Marines digging ores in one of their quadrants and after Saddam bought all those PS2s for his stargate America voted to go into war. The rest is common knowledge: America invades Iraq, Saddam escapes into stargate as America closed in on Baghdad, has some retard be his double like The Dictator, Saddam is trapped in another sector of the universe with no way to get back home since he destroyed the stargate and doesn't know how to make another one as it was a mineral he did not see out there that was used in his stargate.

One doesn't need a calculator to see the error there…

6 million jewish slaves built the pyramids goy