Any 4chan originalfags here? (2003-2006)

Any 4chan originalfags here? (2003-2006)

What is your face like when you realized Holla Forums is mirroring 4chan history.

I could go on, but I won't because you already know if you're an old 4chan user.

When an user says "we are literally turning into 4chan" you should believe them, because we are. However as long as we don't do any stupid Chanology/Occupy Wall Shit cancer we can be just as great as 4chan was during its greatest times. Onward to a greater Holla Forums!

I came to halfchan around maybe a little before chanology after reading about it for a year and a half on ed as scary place. was on ytmnd, consumptionjunction forums, and the lurkers guide the babylon 5(lgtb5?) before.

ever onward!

I wish it was.
Then I could look forward to the time when Jim sells it to some yellow fucker and we can finally be rid of Dysnomia. But sadly, just because there are a few similarities, similarities which are shared by most chans, that does not mean that it is mirroring what happened to 4chan. What is happening here is actually closer to what happened to endchan. There was just way more bullshit going on than anons could tolerate. It just wasn't worth it, so anons started leaving. Quality dropped and more anons left. Lather, rinse, repeat….boom. Dead chan.

Yeah I used to hang on 4 chan when I was 8 years old in 2006, I liked to prendend I was a 36 years old ex convict.

i’m permabanned on 8/b/
THANKS VPN 360
>4/b/ banned me for a month for resposting shit that was already in circulation never been back
maybe image boards work in dynasties?
i don’t know what age we’re in currently
but it’s not good tbh

bump

bump

WT Snacks was an angel, nobody can tell me otherwise.

i think 4chan(or 8ch if 4chan is a lost cause) is going to go back to how it was. there is some logic to this. mostly that, as imageboards become less popular and more 'outdated', it will be a more niche culture. a more 'niche' culture will promote more passionate posts and more involved threads, which is the largest difference between now-chans and the olden chans i can easily notice.

or just dwindle down to the most mutated retards too dumb and lazy to bother leaving/die

I browsed 4chan in 2005, i'm not proud of it and neither should you be. I hate faggots like you, please die.

I see the similarities hell, even out Holla Forums‘s mod got some really bad help at one point similar to redwood, but I’d say the decline hasn’t been as extreme as 4chans. 4chan was getting worse in quality, but ultimately it was moot going full cuck that ruined the place.

And if nothing else, I’m just greatful that, for a while, Holla Forums gave us a small taste of what 4chan used to be.

Except endchan never had users

No, I was in college then. Only started to browse the chans when lady luck smiled on me. I wouldn't want to trade chans for anything else. I am sentimental now, but chan culture is one of the best things on the internet.

oldfags and 4chin wasen't fun because the place but because of the time.
Back then the interweb was still mostly free, free of social networks, edgy kids, old fucks, dumb bitches.

Its not 4chan that got worse its internet in general.

Even if you make an exact copy of old 4chan with the same rules now it wouldn't work.

The oldfags moved on with their lives.

Kill yourself and never come back.

Me.
Got fucked because someone used my ISP to post CP.

fuck my life.

This is not a bad thing, infact, they should be hunted down and be put to death you fucking faggot. Eat a cinder block.

Did you get v&?

What have you accomplish old man? You're mad that a new generation is hanging out here?

2006 here.
Nothing to be happy about.
Watched toaster steve live, Holla Forums space programs, sand in camera and chinese nazi printers.

I don't think it will ever go back now that everyone knows about imageboards and especially about chan culture.
If a meme would be born nowdays and it even gains a little bit of traction it will go to other places and either be stolen or drag attention to us resulting in a prolonged summer.

Also I want moot to give back the donations he stole like the jew he is.

more likely too autistic tbh

He's like 15 dude. Don't believe anything that tripfaggot says.

4CHAN has millions of users , it has never been more popular. None of the noobs care about any other chans though.