LibertyLad thread

Gary Johnson thread.

Intended for pro and anti arguments for a president Johnson.

Site sources for all claims of course.

Other urls found in this thread:

ontheissues.org/2012/Gary_Johnson_Gun_Control.htm
archive.is/NTWA6
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He shits all over NAP and is more of a liberal then a libertarian.

Slide Thread. Prob same faggot posting like 5 slides in a row.

ontheissues.org/2012/Gary_Johnson_Gun_Control.htm

Cite*

Jesus, have we never infiltrated by a bunch of left behind children? I've been noticing this shit a lot as of late.
Sah-gay because this is a useless thread.

Ffs

Who?

You get paid by post or by the hour?

HA! You got me.

A L E P P O
L
E
P
P
O

I've tried looking for it, but i still can't figure out what the fuck the non-aggression principle is. It seems like libertarian autism. Anyone want to give a retard-friendly explanation of it?

He's shit

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY Holla Forums

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I wish I got paid to shitpost, if it's as much like how you're gay for pay, I could retire soon.

not even bait smdh

Controlled opposition: DUDE WEED LMAO edition

Cuckbertarians pls answer me this

How can LOL DUDE WEED Johnson even hope to stand a chance against Clinton with less than 3 months before the election?

One nice thing about Johnson is that he's the least likely to try to ban Holla Forums. Trump, on the other hand, would start on Project Make Great Internet Firewall as soon as someone called him a faggot.

Tell me what this makes you feel.

Christ almighty, this board is a shithole. How are you all still in the top 3 most active boards? Not even cuckchan Holla Forums is this shitty.

Future conquest?

THEY HAVE TO GO BACK

Yeah how shitty of us to derail your useless shill thread

Then go back

He's a major fag on immigration and basically everything else, and he's got quite the (((schnoz))) so what are you honestly expecting from Alt-Right ;^) Central?

So you admit it.

You dumb nigger.

You hate Johnson, try and provide an actual argument as to why.

More of this pretty much.

What is there to debate? Johnson is a fuckwad who believes in open boarders and dude weed lmao. He's a retard.

He is a joke, a really bad joke.

And I thought Trump was provocative

Letting the beaners flood in is pretty fucking retarded. But i'd rather have that, than nanny state tier domestic surveillance, no-fly lists that are essentially no-rights lists, and more gun control, which you'll get with Hillary and Trump.

Hes is the Libertine candidate

ID: 708579 = ¡Yeb!

True

Like what? He's a fag lover, but other than that, more pro-gun and pro-freedom than the 2 kike puppet candidates.

Yes I do hate that cuck with a passion.
He'd almost be as bad Hillary at least he won't win.

Gary Johnson wants MORE MIGRANTS!
NO BORDERS, no aggression principle or w/e bullshit Libertarians think laws can be found on logic and not the push and pull of nature.

Wew. Even Johnson's running mate thinks Hillary is better, showing how much of a shill he is.

archive.is/NTWA6

But the rest of his family is voting for hillary…

Top kek. Slide thread confirmed.

Pro: There is none.

Con: The guy is a fucking retard.

Thread is literally: Gary johnson debate thread. Sorry i disturbed your hugbox, feggit.

I'm not even pro-Garry. I'm voting Ron, i just wanted to see some actual debate that isn't "lel gary johnson iz shit"

There will be no more discussion when the demographic shift happens in less than 20 years. Brown and blacks dont give a shit about rights and will throw it all away in a few elections. It is the most important issue.
Aside from that the supreme court picks are paramount, picking people that wont represent the founders intentions and twist their liberal logic to force upon the populace a socialized state which the cucks and shitskins will welcome with open arms.

Hillary isn't a kike either, doesn't mean they aren't owned by them.

that's an epic theory you've got there and one I've never considered before

Lolbergs not welcome

Wew. You're pitching a fit because your shitty attempt at having a thread about some faggot that most of the board does not care for, has listed reasons why they do not care for, have pointed out how shitty your arguments are, all the while trying to slide more important threads with the wikileaks thing coming up is not working. You're a retard and stupider than Johnson.

This is low energy shilling. What exactly is the point of this again?

Supposedly if Gary wins new mexico, neither Trump nor hillary can win via the electoral college and it's sent to the house, which is controlled by republicans. Basically, if this happens, Trump wins.

wtf i hate trump now

Nice to see actual points being made.

I do agree that niggers and beaners tend to vote anti-liberty.

But i still don't see is border policy making up for the nanny state shit he also want.

This is the cuckchan exodus.

Are you fucking retarded? OF COURSE THEY WOULD.

You really can't imagine that?

This is a thread designed to tie up people into a useless argument with some nitwit so we can stop paying attention to the Wikileaks stuff that is dropping soon if not now.

Everyone knows Jeb is a fucking mess. Normie republicans (boomers) would be absolutely furious if they handed it to hillary. Republicans are only slightly more honest than dems, this was made clear during comey's house committee hearing.

What I'm suggesting is not something we should consider right now, only as a backup plan. Don't fix what ain't broke.

Looks like the mods are manufacturing a consensus.

It's obvious this thread is a slide thread. OP says to cite your sources yet you can count on one hand the number of times he has cited his claims. He has also admitted to not going to vote for Johnson so what is the purpose of making a thread to debate things that have been debated multiple times over in the various lolberg threads we have seen, all the times Johnson has shit the bed, and so on. I'm not a fan of the mods but they are right in this instance. This thread is either a slide thread or just a very shitty attempt at something.

Thread should have been killed and OP banned.

forgot sage