Scott Adams getting mobbed

Some of you guys liked Scott Adams' stuff, so this might be of interest.

blog.dilbert.com/post/151301555066/the-week-i-became-a-target

archive.is/vAhUa

Other urls found in this thread:

blo
instagram.com/kristinabasham/?hl=en
archive.is/z8XqA
amazon.com/gp/pdp/profile/A3GV2PE8B18MCC/ref=cm_cr_getr_d_pdp?ie=UTF8
whitepages.com/name/John-D-Marshall/Naperville-IL/28z3pse
archive.is/vAhUa
toon.is/dilbert-2x13-the-pregnancy-video_f9d68702d.html
surnamedb.com/Surname/Basham
kristinabasham.com/bio
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here's another thing he wrote recently

blo g.dilbert.com/post/151288850856/presidential-temperament

He's pretty much 100% behind Trump now

I'm not surprised. We really should spread the word and show what sort of people these are. We should also find out who that was that cancelled his speaking gig.

So he's banging that model neighbor of his huh…..nice

instagram.com/kristinabasham/?hl=en

I'm betting the male sjws backing Hillary are rather butthurt at this.

archive.is/z8XqA

It was a pretty good read. The temperament thing is on point.

Sex before marriage is degenerate.

Holy shit

Scott Adams has become one of my favorite people alive on this planet this election cycle.

He's a believer in meme magic, as well.

Who knew Scott Adams was such a sick bantzman.

What do we do?
Dilbert does have a ton of fans in Silicon Valley.

He goes head-to-head with leftist fags everyday on his Twitter. The salt and the butthurt he elicits is incredible.

Yeah. I hate to say it, but more than likely this is going to start hitting him in the pockets hard enough that he'll backslide away from it harrddd. Dude makes a fuckton of money selling all those calendars, day planners, cards etc.

How much of his following hasn't turned on him for changing his endorsement? Silicon Valley, like all of Commiefornia, is pretty pozzed.

I wonder if it is paying off in the long run. Would be interesting to see after the election.

He says his speaking gig has dried up but everything is going good, financially speaking.

*everything else

Well yeah, now all the Mike Judge tier office liberals can't into Dilbert anymore since Scott Adams is guilty of wrongthink.

Is an $8000 in-screen drawing tablet really necessary for the level of work Scott does?
Though I guess with a comic as successful as his you can afford to blow stacks of bills for the nice toys.
Also
They even went after the first one who was smart enough to establish himself outside of the dying newspaper.

Wasn't he for Hillary at the beggining?
Is he trting to bamboozle us?

He's got enough money, he's older, don't see why he'd care

They like Dilbert for being accurate. You don't know what they think of Adams.

This was inevitable since he started blogging about feminism; and his website went down for two+ days.

He usually endorsed Clinton, in his own words, "for my own safety". He'd also say stuff like how it's "not safe to support Trump in California."

1.0 out of 5 starsDon't Buy, Save The Author
ByJohn Marshallon September 27, 2016

amazon.com/gp/pdp/profile/A3GV2PE8B18MCC/ref=cm_cr_getr_d_pdp?ie=UTF8

John Marshall
Naperville, il USA

whitepages.com/name/John-D-Marshall/Naperville-IL/28z3pse

1528 Orwell Rd
Naperville, IL 60564-6114

(630) 369-1331

It was all to make a point that Clinton supporters are a bunch of crazy violent niggers and spics. Can't believe how many people thought he was SERIOUSLY endorsing her,

>instagram.com/kristinabasham/?hl=en

God damn, I got to learn me some persuasion and write a culturally relevant comic strip.

Autistic anons and retarded normalfags can't understand that sort of thing.

I'm surprised he wasn't attacked for that, but I suppose he was doing the trump thing of making it impossible for leftists to attack without revealing themselves.

Wew, that's dangerous. Hope Adams keeps his pimp hand strong, else this young girl's going to take him for everything he's got.

post yfw Scott believes in dimensions of persuasion. The only thing he got wrong was the number of dimensions. It's not 3d,
It's 4

I believe many actors and talking heads are anti-Trump because if they're not, they lose their jobs, like how Scott here lost out on about $1,000,000.

They still deserve to hang tho.

Try 14.

Our war is a spiritual war. Our great depression is our lives.

From watching the cartoon, Adams does seem very aware. The whole show is about exploitation of good people by evil people. I'll post some clips but the whole series is good, and should have gone past 2 seasons.

Dogbert is Adams' alter ego. Dilbert is inspired by Adams' work at an engineering firm.

I ALREADY BOUGHT YOUR BOOK SCOTT, ENOUGH SHILLING

Have you watched the show? It's good.

I SEE THROUGH YOUR CLOUDS OF PRESUASION SCOTT

I'm doing 2d connect-4 persuasion.
You're supposed to see through it.

Seriously though you should buy a second copy as a gift, your boyfriend will love it.

fuck off
I wish I had a boyfriend :_:

I can't remember the last time I saw this beauty - did he screw up certificates or are salty cucks screwing with him?

I'm going to fuck you in the ass

thats not being a bf

why don't you?

Just tested this. This wasn't happening when I grabbed the link. There might be some fuckery afoot.

It redirects to a tumblr page that 404's.

Bend over and take your pants off, fuckboi.

That would be some high level fuckery, messing with certs like that.

It works without an issue if you cut and paste the link from the archive instead of the one in OP.

because all I do is work and shitpost on the internet

That's because the archive uses http, OP's link is https.

>tfw no Holla Forums bf to shitpost with

archive.is/vAhUa works as well. Meant to apply that anyways, woops. Archive doesn't connect to the original site anyways, so its cert won't matter.

Timestamp and clothed breasts or depart, “ladies”.

You will burn on Earth before you burn in Hell.

its not like being straight changes my situation much, I just have to spend a shit load of money to hear "Its freezing in here," 6 times a day

:^)

why fake reviews are not deleted? and anyone can give them without buying?

Do these people just not read articles beyond the title?

Pretty sure they do remove malicious "reviews" if you ask them.

"Tax" this goy
Get the niggas after him

The guy who owns Amazon also owns the Washington Post. The paper that has 30 reporters dedicated to bashing Trump. He probably put the reviews himself.

Persuasion m8

Bezos is CIA. His goal was to merge library and NSA.

It's not that absurd of a lie. Sure, blacks had it worse under slavery, but by almost all metrics they didn't in the decades preceding Lyndon Johnson (which actually had the country less segregated than it is today).

Has anyone put any thought into how brilliant the Time Masheen scene in Idiocracy is?

I'm going to bet that wasn't slipped in by Judge's kike partner that's been trying to tie the movie to Trump.

The pregnancy episode from his TV show is basically about making fun of trannies. BASED!
toon.is/dilbert-2x13-the-pregnancy-video_f9d68702d.html

Was Scott Adams involved with that movie, I thought it was the bevies and butt head guy.

This guy won me over. He's a repulsive narcissist know-it-all who truly believes he is a God. But besides that he's been doing some good fucking work.

If people threw millions of dollars at you to shitpost about your old job for a living you'd probably develop something of a god complex as well, user.

Wrong. Blacks had it made in slavery and loved being slaves.

Did you read the book?

On his ineterview in the Rubin Report (great episode, worth watching) he told a story about being an atheist as a child because he didn't buy the story of Jonah and the whale. He said

It's clearly a part of his personality and was there before he was successful. His personality is AWFUL but I have grown to like him in spite of it over the past month.

Eh, I won't knock a guy for being confident. Better than all these self-deprecating libfags pretending to be humble when really they're raging narcissist psychopaths.

that was so 90s it hurt

oh look it's the purity signaling virgin faggot

Sup Schlomo

I hate flipfloppers

THAT'S YOU THAT'S HOW DUMB YOU SOUND

He's already got "Fuck You" money.

Libtards are going into the comment sections of his newspaper comics to kvetch about him, with the usual amount of truth they spew a.k.a. none at all.

Like the faggot that claimed to have hundreds of dollars of Dilbert merchandise that he threw out.

We have fallen too far as a people :(

must have thrown out his Dogbert bad dragon dildo

I don't need a $700 vaporizer either, but then again like Scott here I have "fuck you" money too.

Scott Adams smokes the herbal jew?

Give me your money. I'll spend it better and you might actually have an inheritance by the time you die

user, the point of "Fuck you" money is that you don't use it. It's just a specific form of "Rainy day" money that you use when you need to say "Fuck you" to an asshole employer.

You are strawmanning

THEY ARE DUMB. WHAT DO YOU EXPECT????

;_; life is pain lads

This shit really is fun to watch, I’ll tell you what.”

the https error is saying it belongs to tumblr

I smell fuckery afoot

She looks a bit dark and her surname sounds foreign, but surprisingly, it isn't.

surnamedb.com/Surname/Basham

So? Why would you judge him based on Holla Forums standards when he's not a Holla Forumsack and never claimed to be a Holla Forumsack? A person doesn't have to be 101% BASED NatSoc for Holla Forums to be able to appreciate something they've done. Adams is useful to us in the sense that he has shown a completely new perspective to this election. That's it.

Scott adam's degeneracy in the sexual realm is mutually exclusive with his basedness. He is not a traditional conservative family man icon, he's a persuasion and mind control icon.

http not https

I didn't say he was based. He doesn't have to be completely based for Holla Forums to like him.

I actually really hate the word "based" because it creates a sense of black and white, all or nothing, good guys and bad guys mentality, which only exists in Disney films.

Tell that to a woman.

It's bad for everyone, but those shouldn't be the metrics we judge him by since his worth to us has nothing to do with whether or not he is a degenerate.

Like I said here:

How to Fail at Almost Everything and Still Win Big

Oh and that bimbo is apparently quarter Iranian.

kristinabasham.com/bio

said no women ever

And reading the rest of her bio she's apparently divorced, has two kids, OCD, and a bakery in San Francisco.

Holy shit that first image.

I'm so tired of faggots pretending to know what they're talking about then being surprised when they find out the truth.

next there's gonna be some nigger named Abdul Aziz and some of you retarded fucked will say he's white because he's English :^) then look at his ancestry and find out wow aziz is really a sandnigger.

Learn simple fucking etymology, the only time it's obscure is when it's kikes using the germanic names.

you can always list the parameters, even if the outcome would be 'useful degenerate'

We should counter what Clinton's Cronies have done to him, show him that we have as much compassion as hate

Scott "I'm awake and everyone else is asleep at the wheel" Adams.

Wasted quads. Read the thread before you sperg.

She's a non-white, used goods, mentally unstable bimbo, but she's not a kike.

A lot of people have their problems with Scott but the fact of the matter is if we had his persuasion lessons a decade ago we would in a very real way be completely running the internet and by extension the cultural fabric of America

Hurrdurr what did I just say you stupid fuck?
Referring to your retarded shit about muh anglo saxon Basham :^)

I refer back to my previous point: stop pretending to know what you're talking about, and learn simple etymology.

He needs the tablet due to some weird disorder he has where his hand seizes up or spazzes out if he tries to draw on a small scale.

You claimed Basham was a semitic name. I proved it wasn't. That doesn't mean that a semitic person can't use it, but the name itself is not semitic like you claimed.

You claimed I said she was white. I didn't. You claimed I was surprised to find out she was part Persian. I wasn't. Already in here I said she was a bit dark as in not white.

Stop moving goal posts after you get told not to sperg the fuck out.

It must suck being completely unaware of how to note racial differences and roots of words without meticulous googling and misinterpretation on your part.

Prove that the name Basham has semitic origin. I gave you a source saying it isn't, now the burden is on you.

Also, are you saying that her French-Italian father took her German-Iranian wife's last name? I doubt it.

One day maybe you'll understand basic etymology and skull structure and ethnic traits such as sharp eyes and dark coarse hair.

sigh.. dubs and all
THANK YOU PATRIARCHY

Point me to the post where I said she was ethnically Anglo-Saxon. I never claimed that.

You know nothing about etymology if you claim Basham is a semitic name. I'm still waiting for that proof.

You already proved your own shit wrong, lad.

You should take some basic logic classes.

I can check to that
THANK YOU PATRIARCHY

Yeah ok now you're just trolling. Be more subtle next time.

Yup. The CIA is after Americans. Just look at what happened to Donald Trump. Washpo-Woodward-Amazon-Bezos-CIA has another deep throat? No, that's just the CIA again. Remember "keep frosty"? That was just the CIA making up stupid shit. The CIA is the king of forced memes, such as "poor little Syrian boy" - immediately, by the CIA (who has operational control of all major (and semi-major) newspapers, TV stations, cable networks), heralded as viral.

Yet there was no such boy.

All is not lost. None at the CIA understands meme culture. They have strategies of attacking culture, but they do not understand it.

He's right. You're a shill.

I don't think you're merely pretending. I think this is you genuinely showing your rhetorical skills.

No wonder you're so often confused.

He's not confused, he's an agent.

sod off

You sound like you have no argument.

That's an agent. CIA/NSA/christifiknowwhichone

Wow that first image makes me think he could be shit posting among us and we wouldn't even know.

The Herbal Aryan beats the brewed hebrew…

If there was an edit button, I'd: s/brewed hebrew/hoppy hebrew/g.

you can tell. i would have guessed iranian. knew am iranian guy names bahram or something. and honestly I can't tell if she's pretty those insta pics are totally filtered and tons of makeup

It's obvious when you think about how much money he's making from poorly-drawn comic strips.

maybe you've already been persuaded, kid

THANK YOU PATRIARCHY

THANK YOU PATRIARCHY

Post your favourite Dilbert strip.

maybe there is no souch thing as persuation, just smart and badass people speaking

lol

lost

(checked™)
Recreationally Nuked™

These are funnier than I remembered.

It gets better as you get more pessimistic yourself

Tits or gtfo

Fresh OC, hot off the presses

THANK YOU PATRIARCHY

OP fucked up the link

THANK YOU PATRIARCHY