You get one of these to travel to the past ONCE and do ONE action to change History. What do you do?

You get one of these to travel to the past ONCE and do ONE action to change History. What do you do?

I go back to 01/30/18 at 10:52:35 and stop you from making this thread.

Make sure Dysnigger's parents never meet.

Enlist.

Pick one, failfag.

What do we do instead of of making this thread?

I hope you're just shitposting and it isn't actually this easy to make you mad. Your life must be hell.

You are the faggest faggot since faggots ever faggoted.

Make sure a certain Kaiser had proper medical care thus preventing WW1 and everything after. Germany would still be at the height of territory and power. No man power loss would allow continued European domination of globe. Not my goal but some of you might enjoy that.

I'd sink the Mayflower.

Ha ha, suck it pilgrims. Fucking retarded religious extremists.

STOP! YOU'RE ABOUT TO MAKE A YUUUUGE MISTAKE.

You are an idiot. Not only was the Mayflower only one ship in a fleet, the fleet was only the first one that happened to arrive. Sink that fleet and 30 years later there would be another. The invasion of North America was as inevitable as any number of other massive events in history. All you would change is the nationality of the most successful invaders.

Travel back in time and stop moot from removing Snacks.

edgy

Go back to the end of WW2 and convince the US to nuke not two civilian cities but three. Imagine what animu that much radiation would help them produce.

They only nuked two because they ran out of bombs. The US was bluffing when they said there would be more nukes.

I'll go back and kill my grandfather and cause the end of the world.

go back to December 25 1993 and punch my mother in the gut while she's pregnant with me

Give hitler intel

Kill Mohammad and prevent Islam from happening

prevent the implementation of the 19th amendment

Having a time machine, and choosing to interact with other humans. Fuck that shit. I go back to late Carboniferous and just watch giant insects and reptiles from a safe distance.

you're basing this off of what movies tells you: stop one disaster, cause another. it's definitely possible in some scenarios but is not 100% going to be the outcome of stopping a disaster.

Be sure to warn him about his missteps in Russia, too.

Go back when me and my female bff were 6, playing show me your I'll show you mine, and actually put my little hard penis inside of her.

Hey it's that car from Ready Player One.

They literally left so that the two religions wouldnt clash. That's probably the most peaceful resolution you could ever find in a theological conflict. Normally it doesn't end without a crusade or a suicide bombing.

fuck that, go back and help the huns win WWI and you prevent there even being a need for WWII

bump