ID HABBENING!!!

WHY IS THERE NO THREAD ABOUT THIS?!

mchs .gov.ru/dop/info/smi/news/item/32915239/
archive.is/RFuMQ

thetimes .co.uk/article/prepare-for-nuclear-war-russian-state-tells-people-9t9w0jzcs
archive.is/CsMuq

gazeta.ru/army/news/9174473.shtml
archive.is/FLkBg

It was nice knowing you comaradas!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Xjir3YSUA8
youtu.be/vk1mtLkKQ6U
krautchan.net/int/thread-36881576.html#36881804
thebulletin.org/timeline
thesun
archive.is/iZ7JW
washingtonpost
archive.is/1Y21o
archive.is/wQ6ps
pastebin.com/cRZDHRc6
thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/
archive.is/kUskZ
archive.is/Ifprj
archive.is/Yn8bF
archive.is/YOMh9
archive.is/MvupZ
archive.is/NZANv
archive.is/4nF6X
archive.is/aZPys
archive.is/eEteU
archive.is/zBZj7
archive.is/tHutK
archive.is/unkNa
archive.is/zWFyK
archive.is/04M3t
archive.is/aGsOd
archive.is/4v2PE
archive.is/C7Vdz
archive.is/eUPLx
archive.is/Jvogr
archive.is/jZsuG
archive.is/CNPPh
archive.is/mMtjE
archive.is/Ir9R6
archive.is/jZsuG
archive.is/Fn79G
archive.is/TDvGf
archive.is/ngpwt
archive.is/cr5RA
youtube.com/watch?v=CT_R29Ry8gA
8ch.net/pol/res/5627973.html
0x0.st/TV7.maff
archive.is/ML48n
archive.is/5czAI
archive.is/H7vhz
archive.is/GraSL
archive.is/owGcu
archive.is/e6bHP
archive.is/JTDMj
archive.is/TdAs6
youtube.com/watch?v=wI9vi3Siuzo
archive.is/q56Uv
archive.is/KNAzj
archive.is/6wXYs
archive.is/XY2c0
archive.is/3CYha
archive.is/piSaW
youtube.com/watch?v=-Ar5p-tV8cQ
archive.is/CsMuq
archive.is/Ph1j1
archive.is/91mrZ
archive.is/dw3zr
archive.is/99QfC
archive.is/5prAW
archive.is/Xd3GU
archive.is/I933O
archive.is/EM13m
archive.is/lxr2e
archive.is/gtYOe
archive.is/X980m
archive.is/LkCg3
archive.is/U0TtX
youtube.com/watch?v=MlN9o3g-yuA
archive.fo/b3o8J
zdf.de/ZDFmediathek/hauptnavigation/live#/beitrag/livevideo/1822600/Das-ZDF-im-Livestream
archive.is/PkFJy
archive.is/fVgvR
archive.is/tKy2r]
news.slashdot.org/story/16/09/30/0322245/oscar-winners-sports-stars-and-bill-gates-are-building-lavish-bunkers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-altitude_nuclear_explosion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herman_Kahn
lefigaro.fr/actualite-france/2016/10/04/01016-20161004ARTFIG00217-deux-bombardiers-russes-interceptes-par-quatre-rafale-au-large-de-la-bretagne.php
foxnews.com/world/2016/10/04/russia-deploys-advanced-anti-missile-system-to-syria-for-first-time-us-officials-say.html
pastebin.com/TGzmYw7E
endingthefed.com/breaking-president-putin-warns-america-if-its-hillary-clinton-its-war.html
youtube.com/watch?v=6BjSoxG1Upk
nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/
media.8ch.net/file_store/a46b33e85fdb5fdce43f7431d214e5eccf917c08755ceb1a284b2bc47296bf72.png
archive.is/KGifU
redice.tv/news/third-world-invasion-to-destroy-the-english-language
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

40 MILLION RUSKIES TO GO INTO UNDERGROUND SHELTERS ON OCT 4

Cannot blame the ruskies. Especially when America is bombing Assad's soldiers, John Kerry is leaked saying he wants soldiers in Syria, shillary is threatening Russia constantly, and Obongo is quickly fucking up relations. Better to be prepared for the worst then be unprepared, like us Americans. I do not see the government building shelters for us, even if they can be destroyed.

Russians dont just go into their caves for lulz.

Mudshits do.

gotta love how we don't even have safety shelters "democracy" my ass

This.

KEK wills it

We do. They just haven't been used or maintained for a quarter century.

40 MILLION!?

That is a lot of fucking people to train!

Trips confirm.

Obama and Clinton will do whatever it takes to drag us into WW3 and solidify their power over the people.

US Democracy is the dictatorship of the dollar. If you had they money, then you would have a bunker. See how democracy works!?

I'd expect parts of the Military to launch a coup if it goes to far but then again Obama has been purging generals.

not sure if (embed) or youtube.com/watch?v=3Xjir3YSUA8

What if nuclear war was actually a thing of tomorrow morning, what would you do? You know, nuclear apocalypse can become a real thing suddenly, before Trump will even get himself elected. You know why you shouldn't trust nuclear codes to a jewish puppet monkey.

армагеддон!

is this it?

shitposting about putin's nuclear shitposting is shitposting, OP

And so we are on the verge of entering the age of Chaos, just about at the end of the age of merchant. My god.

Atleast it would help me get over the dissapointment that was fallout 4. would probably be better than going to uni and wageslaving.

fuck off kikel, google it. Its all over yet cnn is dead silent

Long time coming. The good, kind and just country folk can fix everything in the aftermath.

It would truly be the end of humanity. Everyone is wiped out on surface and the only survivors are inbred kikes and dykes, both of whom will kill each other and die before they would work to surivive.

Thread theme

youtu.be/vk1mtLkKQ6U

We are about to false flag ourselves and they know it, they are going to do a preemptive strike because they are prepared right now to survive a full NATO retaliation

Wrong you dumb fuck. Learn to embed.

It's been an honor, gents.

Start page it then?

I guess its time to get fit, since idiots are ruling our countries.

Parts will yes, unfortunately seems to be sad reality of it.

(checked)
it's been a joy shitposting with you

lmao dubs confirm…

im laughing worriedly tbh goy

We have to survive til then. Hopefully king nigger doesn't continue to play Russia as the enemy until we are thowing bombs across the ocean.

Are there any more credible sources?

Russians on Krautchan say that it's bullshit.

Kill yourself

this

Also link the thread if its true

we do for the senate and the president

I'd tell you to go back to cuckchan, but I am not a faggot. Welcome aboard newfriend. Lurk moar and learn how to embed though.

Ho Lee Phuk, anons… Here comes da nuke fiesta

I live near a military base, so I'd probably kill my family in case we don't get vaporized immediately. I don't want them having to go through the agony of radiation poisoning

Russia has been saying nuclear war is imminent or probable for years. It's just business as usual for Russian foreign policy.

krautchan.net/int/thread-36881576.html#36881804

Hey man I used to go there in 2011 I have a lot of nostalgia.

thebulletin.org/timeline

Countdown to Defcon 1 …

Does no one fucking learn?

limestone mines 1 mile away from me… headed there if the sky gets too bright tomorrow

What if Russians are doing that deception thing where they are lying to use and they actually are planning a sneak attack? The whole point of a sneak attack is NOT to broadcast to the world what you are doing.

40million people? That is a lot of people to pull off of work and shit. I'm gonna go ahead and put 2+2 together and say they might be doing a sneak attack because they are prepared to handle a full NATO retaliation.

You don't know where your local fallout / tornado / hurricane / air raid shelter is?
We do have them, they aren't as good as Russia's though.

Apparently not, and the current idiots we have running the show are trying to do something that neither Hitler or Napoleon could do.

We must not allow a mineshaft gap!

but he'll see the big board!

Thread on defconwarning systems:
defconwarningsystem.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=6694&sid=ad44154938faf43246627e123795d888

Its defcon 5 right now, may be because of positive Trump polls.

Right before Assange is about to dispense the ultimate red pill…. kaboooooooom.

Isn't Russia like the undisputed champion of war in winter or something?

Dear Russia if you nuke us please just hit California.

Probably a good thing. People in the US have no fucking clue what obama admin is playing with. This just sends a message.

Meanwhile, I'm celebrating. :D

You are looking at it ALL WRONG. I can't explain why here, but I will just say, a nuclear war is the best thing that can ever happen.

Consider moving away from the masses if possible

Holy shit how oblivious can you be. This is geopolitical bluster, the latest of an unending stream of nuclear threats from Russia.

How new are you all? Are you so stupid that you remain perpetually new?

thesun .co.uk/news/1883306/pakistan-threatens-to-destroy-india-with-nuclear-bomb-as-atomic-enemies-edge-to-the-brink-of-war/

How is this concerning? Defcom 5 is the lowest level, which means nothing is happening.

Considering the number of people at Trump rallies who adamantly want to avoid conflict with Russia, I'd say its more the tards in charge who don't realize how big the beat they're poking is.

DON'T FORGET, ANONS

Yeah, they should stop putting their country near our military bases.

And how did this come about? Oh it is not like America has been escalating the problem by attacking Assad soldiers and refusing to help Russia and instead opting for cold war tier preparation and tactics.

If everyone on Holla Forums will believe Russia will nuke US. Russia will nuke US. Maybe Shillary shills practice meme magic and want us to meme defcon threat.

Have we started the fire?

archive.is/iZ7JW

creepy ass cartoon tbh goy

Don't get your hopes up. Nuclear war is not imminent.

I'm glad. The people at his rallies are young enough to be past the cold war bullshit but realize it's serious. Unfortunately there is very little communication, very little russian diaspora in the US, and it's mostly in the west coast.

Napoleon was kicking in Russia's shit. Only thing he hadn't factored in, was what the fuck is he going to do if the war lasts into Winter. It did. He got rekt.

Kind of a soft redpill. Shows the gov't will shamelessly lie to people.

I can see it, they cannot beat the magic so why not use it. Though anyone with a brain should know that if shit was happening, it would escalate quickly and without warning. Besides, the Russians are clearly preparing for defense, so they expect to be attacked as much as shills expect Russia to attack.

The time to get fit was months ago m8. But this routine is giving me pretty quick results so here you go.

Are you ready to kick Jewtin's ass like a true american?

MOTHERFUCKER, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW

How the fuck is defcon at 5, Russia just cut communications with the west. and (((they))) are going all out to ignite a nuclear war

I SENSE TENSIONS

To be sure, at this rate the only thing that would prevent WW3 would be a second American Revolution. Which could also happen in my humble opinion

Fuck off shill

Probably its because that's not official defcon. It seems like forum for nuclear weaponry fans.

What defcon level do you think we currently are a-user?

Defcom 4 for increased security, or if the kikes pushed it hard enough 3, but I doubt it would go that far as of yet. Not without bombarding the public with anti-russia propagamda while preparing the people for their "duty" to kill russians.

Why use nukes if you can manipulate foreign nations to do your political bidding.

Nuclear holocaust is just a meme and if it happens, and that`s a big if, a lot of the current political climate has to go south for a very long time for leaders start to consider it.

FINALLY

Guys, Nuclear war means major degeneracy centers are wiped out. It is the fastest way to uncuck the nation.

Yeah, together with its people. Niggers, kikes, spics all die! But together with white people, it doesn't matter, right?

Tell me again why nuclear war is bad?

I for one welcome our Nuclear Aryan Overlords.

how fucked am I?

pretty fucked

Because I would die along with so many other anons.
I want to fucking purge kikes and minorities myself, not be a casualty in a war to consolidate everything under the kike banking cartel

I'm ok with dying

Don't be so selfish. This needs to happen for the good of the rest of us.

el OP here.

washingtonpost .com/world/russia-suspends-plutonium-deal-with-us/2016/10/03/c502e628-8980-11e6-8cdc-4fbb1973b506_story.html

archive.is/1Y21o

No one wants nuclear war. It's why World War III hasn't happened.

Tell me, are you a Jew? Because they're the only ones that will benefit from this war. Well maybe the turkroaches too since nukes can't kill them

WW3 has been happening. Proxy wars are much more lucrative than nukes. Nukes are still a final option, due to the effect of crashing the surface with no survivors.

Proxy wars aren't World War III by any standard. That's like calling a father playing catch with his son to a major league baseball game.

Start operating

Are we Metro now?

We going rwds hunting for media noses. Clean the place up and maga

weird, this morning when I was lying in my bed half asleep I had a sudden intense premonition of doom, like an instantaneous picture of nuclear annihilation that came on suddenly and jolted me awake and compelled the word "no" to my lips before I could even think and process it.

and… this is gonna sound retarded and /x/-tier, but it felt like my saying "no" was a response to a question, like "do I want this to happen".

I've had this experience before, of a sudden pre-rational feeling of being asked a question that you must answer instantaneously. only when it happened before, it was preceded by a euphoric feeling, not a dreadful one. I said yes that time, and had an experience of religious ecstasy. maybe it was an epileptic fit or something.

well not really that related, just found it funny,

get out of here newfag

Its like you will betray america if Trump won't get elected and suck Russian dick. You aren't true patriots.

Well if I don't die in a nuclear blast or from fallout, I'll spend my remaining days until I die purging leftists.

Thread theme.

Not true. Its going to get hot because of the world reserve currency advantage is going bye bye. Trump is probably thr only reason Putin has has stayed his hand so far

Ty4ctr jew

Hillary Clinton may not be a good president, but she promised to protect you from Jewtin and his slavic niggers.

Ty4ctr jew

Anyone who takes this thread seriously at this point is a faggot.

Well the good thing about a nuclear war is that leftists will completely die.

More like

This is pretty spoopy friends. Let's hope we aren't dead tomorrow. I'm hoping for the new age crystal body ascension angle, but just not getting nuked would be great also.

Here's an mp4.

2spooky4me

Killing off the cities will kill off the Jews and let us country folk regain power over this once great nation. Tell me just how you think the kikes win in nuclear war. (and I'm not talking about the Sampson option where they fuckover the rest of the world out of ass soreness)

I know what you mean user, been having constant apocalyptic dreams lately. I don't know if there's any stock to them but the tension is at an all time high.

No it won't, many nuclear facilities are in rural areas.

They think the elite kikes can hide in chile. They're mistaken

Tell you what.. When you see birds flying away by the hundreds its because a storm or earthquake is gonna happen…
When you see kikes leaving the city its because… ITS HAPPENINGGGG!sajegdisuagd

Check those numbers, truly epic

Putin does this a lot. Nuclear weapons aren't intended to be used.

Hey genius newfag, why waste a nuke on a missile silo that will likely be empty because MAD. Lurk moar.

When they talk about revelation and rising from the dead what they really mean is that the uber Jews and their families will go hide in bunkers while the rest of the world is destroyed. By the will of their god they will rise from the dead. If you haven't already figured it out nuclear weapons will destroy everything and they will wait out in bunkers until the goyim die off or revert to cave people.

Any Russian bros on here?

I just wanted to say on behalf of Americans who aren't leftist kike loving globalist cancer, we wish we could have worked together in peace with you. I guess we'll never know the advances we could have made in space if we could have purged the leftist cancer together.

See

bump

STOP TITLING EVERYTHING:
"WHY IS THERE NO THREAD ABOUT THIS?!!!!"

You talk like it's some preordained event that you had absolutely no input in. Americans, by and large, are 110% okay with everything their government is doing. They have all the guns in the world necessary to overthrow the government, but they don't do it. They don't do it because they don't actually want to do it.

And I noticed you went out of your way to say "leftist kike loving globalist cancer" which is a really interesting point of view, considering the American right is easily the most kiked out political machine Western civilization has seen since the October Revolution and the Weimar Republic.

I sure hope we don't get nuked but things are as you say. On this however "I do not see the government building shelters for us, even if they can be destroyed", utterly massive underground structures of all kinds have been documented across the US for decades. Of course those almost certainly aren't for us, but they are there, there are shelters, if we can find and gain access to them.

Get to operating asap, The great game just went to another level.

That time will come. This country was founded on us doing just that. Clearly the Constitution needs to be corrected so this leftist cancer can't destroy us again, but don't think for a second real Americans won't purge this trash when the time comes. Don't forget we stomped everyone in WW1 and WW2. We could have owned the entire planet after we developed nukes and we didn't.

Americans have become complacent. It won't always be that way.

were a republic you fucking retard

I know your shilling/shitposting, but leftists aren't even human, so how can they be Americans?

Only we can be true Americans and patriots to begin with.

That vid paints a scary picture, Michael has the balls in that relationship and holds Obama by the neck, if anything he would force Obama to launch the missiles.

I have some thoughts on that.

Bill Content Amendment
All bills submitted to Congress shall pertain to one matter and one matter alone, as outlined in the title of the bill. All bills must be read, in full, vocally, within the chamber, before presentation to either the House or the Senate for a vote.

Foreign Powers Amendment
No treaty or executive agreement shall be made abridging or prohibiting the free exercise of the rights of citizens of the United States protected by this Constitution. No treaty or executive agreement shall vest in any international organization or in any foreign power any of the legislative, executive, or judicial powers vested by this Constitution in the Congress, the President, and in the courts of the United States, respectively. No treaty or executive agreement shall alter or abridge the laws of the United States or the Constitution of laws of the several unless, and then only to the extent that, Congress shall so provide by joint resolution.
Executive agreements shall not be made in lieu of treaties. Executive agreements shall, if not sooner terminated, expire automatically one year after the end of the term of office for which the President making the agreement shall have been elected, but the Congress may, at the request of any President, extend for the duration of the term of such President the life of any such agreement made or extended during the next preceding Presidential term. The President shall publish all executive agreements except that those which in his judgment require secrecy shall be submitted to appropriate committees of the Congress in lieu of publication.

Congressional District Amendment
No longer shall Congressional districts be redrawn by sitting state representatives, nor shall they be redrawn under any circumstance other than an official change in population–as defined by the United States Census–of the corresponding districts in the respective states. Congressional districts shall henceforth be redrawn in a manner according to the mathematical Golden Ratio, where physically applicable within the bounds of state geometry.
The center of the smallest district shall be situated in the center of the most populous city in the state at time of ratification and henceforth from the time of finalization of the most recent census. Expansion outward from the first district follows the mathematical Golden Ratio accordingly. New districts formed due to a change in population shall be created by halving the size of the district in which said population has changed.

Senate Restoration Amendment
The Seventeenth Amendment is hereby repealed. All Senators shall be chosen by their state legislatures as prescribed by Article I. This amendment shall not be so construed as to affect the term of any Senator chosen before it becomes valid as part of the Constitution. When vacancies occur in the representation of any State in the Senate for more than ninety days, the governor of the State shall appoint an individual to fill the vacancy for the remainder of the term. A Senator may be removed from office by a two-thirds vote of the state legislature.

Federal Spending Amendment
The Sixteenth Amendment is hereby repealed. Congress shall adopt a preliminary fiscal year budget no later than the first Monday in May for the following fiscal year, and submit said budget to the President for consideration. Shall Congress fail to adopt a final fiscal year budget prior to the start of each fiscal year, which shall commence on October 1 of each year, and shall the President fail to sign said budget into law, an automatic, across-the-board, 5 percent reduction in expenditures from the prior year's fiscal budget shall be imposed for the fiscal year in which a budget has not been adopted.
Total outlays of the federal government for any fiscal year shall not exceed its receipts for the fiscal year. Total outlays of the federal government for each fiscal year shall not exceed 17.5 percent of the nation's gross domestic product for the previous calendar year. Congress may provide for a one-year suspension of one or more of the preceding sections in this Article by a three-fifths vote of both Houses of Congress, provided the vote is conducted by roll call and sets forth the specific excess of outlays over receipts or outlays over 17.5 percent of the Nation's gross domestic product.
The limit on the debt of the United States held by the public shall not be increased unless three-fifths of both Houses of Congress shall provide for such an increase by roll call vote. This Amendment shall take effect in the fourth fiscal year after its ratification.

Financial Institution Amendment
In the elucidation of Constitution Article 1, Section 8, regarding the power of the United States Congress to coin money, regulate its value, and standardize this valuation against foreign coin, the United States Congress’ power to perform the aforementioned tasks is to be understood as being indelegable. No institution save for the United States government is to be tasked with the coinage and supply of the money of the United States.

Regulation of Congressional Activity Amendment
Congress may not regulate–nor have authority over, save where actions run in contradiction to existing federal law or the Constitution–activities that occur wholly within one state.

Regulation of Executive Activity Amendment
Federal administrative agencies of may not act in such a way that preempts the laws of a state where such action is not already federal law.

Modification of Judicial Powers Amendment
A decision made by the Supreme Court of the United States may be overruled with a two-thirds majority vote held by the people or congresses of the states.

Modification of Judicial Review Amendment
In order to overturn a law enacted through a vote, the Supreme Court of the United States must vote with a seven justice supermajority.

Modification of Congressional Powers Amendment
A two-thirds majority of the states may override any federal law or regulation.

Looks like you have a head start.

I would like to add an amendment that the minimum penalty for any government official convicted of corruption is death. Anyone outside the government attempting to corrupt someone in government and convicted is also put to death.

We can't tolerate any corruption because it creates a slippery slope kikes ride in control government.

ride in to control

If you see a jew on the street stab it , everyone world wide should be stabbing jews on site. This should stop them from starting ww3

How about a clarification of the definition of treason being such that government corruption (the legal word) of any sort, based entirely domestically or with foreign influence, counts thereas?

checked dubs of strength, with the dubs in the images as well.
Saved for gitting gud in life.

Whatever works, I'm not a lawyer so I don't know how to best work it into the existing laws, but the concept is clear.

If you're corrupt, get caught, you're put to death.

Where are you mongloids coming from?

You mean "mongoloids"? That term is used to describe asian faggots like MONGOLS.

Glad to live in a place already so fucked up and disfunctional nobody would bother to nuke us, lel.

Check'em

Dubs dubs, no nukes

I'd rather send them to enforced civil construction for a few years.

Dirty the kike's hand is worse than death.

wat the fuggg

Too expensive to feed them, rope is cheap.

No. Every one of them this time.

If I recall China was doing something similar a while ago. They know what's coming.

Never said i was going to feed them :^)

I just poked through Faggot Underground for any threads regarding Russia, found this gem pic related.

Leftists want to further attack Russia, one even called for a first strike.

archive.is/wQ6ps

nuclear war scares the fuck out of me, i've had nightmares about it

these threads always scare the shit out of me lol

Meant to link.
Also; Only death will suffice.

Ok you saved it.

Anyway Russia lost the Great War. It's not like they have won all wars where they've been invaded.

if shillary the cunt clinton will be elected, we will have a nuclear war. electing trump is not about ideology anymore, it's about surviving

Trumpniggers need to commit suicide ASAP.

pastebin.com/cRZDHRc6

REPORTED
Donald Trump is a bigot and a racist
archive.is/kUskZ
Citing 'Core Beliefs,' U.S. Rabbis Condemn Trump's 'Hateful Rhetoric'
archive.is/Ifprj
ADL Calls Trump Plan to Ban Anti-Semites ‘Anti-Semitic’
archive.is/Yn8bF
Trump’s Candidacy and the GOP Platform Are as Much anti-Jewish as 'pro-Israeli'
archive.is/YOMh9
Is Donald Trump’s Inadvertent Anti-Semitism Worse Than the Real Thing?
archive.is/MvupZ
Attacked by Trump, Mexicans look to Jewish groups for help
archive.is/NZANv
Trump, Brexit, ISIS and the Unmistakable Stench of the 1930s
archive.is/4nF6X
Jewish news organization declares 24-hour ban on Trump content
archive.is/aZPys
Time to Form an American Jewish Emergency Committee Against Donald Trump
archive.is/eEteU
Donald Trump is Losing Jewish Donors and Intellectuals, But Will it Impact His Bottom Line?
archive.is/zBZj7
Meet the One Jewish Group that Can Attack Donald Trump
archive.is/tHutK
Donald Trump Doubles Down on ‘America First’ Slogan — Whether Jews Like It or Not
archive.is/unkNa
Donald Trump Is a Candidate for White Supremacists — Not the Jews
archive.is/zWFyK
The clan leader of white Americans: the disintegration of the GOP has created Trump
archive.is/04M3t
ADL Urges Donald Trump to Reconsider “America First” in Foreign Policy Approach
archive.is/aGsOd
Anne Frank's stepsister compares Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler
archive.is/4v2PE
If you are a Jew, you should be very afraid of Donald Trump
archive.is/C7Vdz
Jewish Groups Join in on Bill to Block Trump's Muslim Ban
archive.is/eUPLx
Six Reasons Trump Would Be Disaster for U.S. Jews, Israel and the Middle East
archive.is/Jvogr
archive.is/jZsuG
archive.is/Jvogr
Is Donald Trump’s Endorsement by 88 Retired Generals a Secret Neo-Nazi Code?
archive.is/CNPPh
Goldman Sachs Bans Employees from Donating to Trump
archive.is/mMtjE
Why a Vote for Trump Is a Vote for Mainstreaming Anti-Semites
archive.is/Ir9R6
Trump more psychopathic than Hitler, Oxford study finds
archive.is/jZsuG
Jewish donor dumps Trump after community backlash
archive.is/Fn79G
UN Commissioner Warns of ‘Weaponized’ Populism from Wilders, Trump, Farage Turning ‘Into Colossal Violence’
archive.is/TDvGf
Oy vey! Enough of Trump!
archive.is/ngpwt
Heil Donald? Students instructed to compare Hitler to Trump
archive.is/cr5RA

Sadly not an argument

nothing's actually happening, is it?

Gas yourself, Trump autist.

pastebin.com/cRZDHRc6

lets hope it isnt, for all our sake

Not right now, but this is a warning sign that The Happening is brewing.

Those color choices are wrong and it confuses me.

Arizona here, If putin decides to cleanse the west coast with nuclear fire.

What are the odds of us getting out okay?

looks like the train is going to be run on the US soon

nill

in the event of nuclear war, 99% of the population is estimated to die

0 tbh fam. Arizona is a red zone

I'm amazed you somehow found a way to turn this into a complaint about anime, goon.

Die laughing.

If Putin goes to war with the US, I hope that Putin is redpilled enough to target Israel also…

Relax ladies and gents. There'll be no missile shooting war, just the Cold War 2.0.
With a little bit of action on the side in far away places.
At the moment they probably want to
turn Syria into a second Afghanistan for the Russians.
They always like to frighten the children to
stop them from getting too naughty.

that is actually retarded

all the russians would need to do in case syria fell would be to support some form of rebel force to destabilize the new NATO backed pipelines

The problem is ISIS and friends are too incompetent to be anywhere near Taliban levels.

youtube.com/watch?v=CT_R29Ry8gA

if dubs, it will happen.

D:

I'm sure any Holla Forums survivors would start wasting browns, blacks & kikes, although the latter may have already escaped safely.

Any news on scurrying rats? If you see a lot of kikes bailing odds are shit is going to hit the fan like before 9-11 they were warned about what was going to happen & Lucky Larry got his insurance & stayed the fuck away from WTC. Otherwise it's just bluffing.

Thanks Obama and Hillary!

I live right next to a small port, so I hope I'll be fine. I do have family that live near BANGOR-KEYPORT, so they're fucked.

t. Jewish

At last I truly see

Senators should simply be appointed by and serve at the pleasure of the Governor imo. Point is, the 17th is shit. Otherwise, super solid.

Also
Modification of the Second Amendment
No authority shall regulate or enforce the transaction, manufacture, carry, wear, or use of offensive articles, of offensive articles, defensive articles, and communications articles, as would be found in use by law enforcement, military personnel, drones, automatons and other replacements for these tasks whatsoever within the next 5 years and past 100 years of such regulation, unless expressly exempt in this amendment.

These exemptions include: Brandishing, manufacture for sale for the safety of the end user and within the limits of the intended function of the designer, distance ordinances as objectively measurable by permanent damage to the human physicality from the nearest residence, and the storage or transport of such articles for the immediate and long term physical safety of the public as would be caused passively and not by some form of use, tampering, or agency otherwise.

The right of a person to secure and defend their life, their fellow human beings, and assets with lethal force is the most fundamental of all rights; there shall be no duty to flee, hide, or otherwise assume defensive or compliant actions. Nothing within this amendment shall be construed as permission for regulation or enforcement, except the explicitly noted exemptions.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

I hope we die in nuclear fire because its better then getting your face cut off by mexicans USA.
Thanks and Fuck you.

I've been through so many habbenings with you guys.

While we are killing time name your favorite habbening: mine was London riots. Really thought all of GB would burn.

AAAAHHHHHHHGHGHGHGHG TOO MUCH TALKING

SO DID ANYONE CALL THOSE OLD GUYS?

Holy fuck, just imagine the amounts of shitposting on Holla Forums if actual nuclear war breaks out. The stickies, the threads, the panic, the tension, the joy.

This will be the greatest of all Happenings.

Is it true roger stone said this leak would be devastating to the Clinton?

I'm fucked
I want to be able to shitpost on Holla Forums while the nukes are falling god damn it

SINCE WE'LL ALL BE DYING ANYHOW WE CAN POST SELFIES OF OUR PEELING SKIN FOR NEXT GENERATIONS SHITPOSTERS TO USE AS GORESPAM

Most infrastructure is going to be fucked anyway.

The rust belt and bread basket should survive the blasts, if they have internet that'd be where I want to be.
That and the Rockies or Ozarks

Should have moved your ass to a port town that's not too big and not too small.

I was more referring to the servers and such. A lot of shit is hosted in major cities, either its going to get blasted, fried or its going to be unpowered.

I usually like British accents but for some reason hers is annoying as fuck. Britbongs what area is she from to talk like that?

SHUT IT DOWN

China has empty cities built, all set to move to.

I'm ready

You are aware that the two are not mutually exclusive terms right? Republic describes the form of government, democracy describes how the government is chosen. Lern2poliks, m8.

If only I could have, I only recently got a job.
Good thing I invested in a good backpack and some more ammo recently.

[SHUT IT DOWN INTENSIFIES]

Just Russian fear mongering as usual.

Talks of nuclear war with Russia are already 60 years old. It will not happen anytime soon, simply because the elites won't profit from it.

I'd go buy some cocoa and go near the airport.

So you're from Sweden? :^)

I really wonder what Assange is dropping now.

Unless some do, or think they do. If kikes are about to lose control of the USA, wouldn't they pit Russia against it?

If you don't have good boots and socks you might wanna look into those next.

defetists get out. Hitler would have gassed you.

Anyone have the letter that was in a thread yesterday written by an old guy about what life was like in the 3rd reich? There was one sentence that fascinated me. He said that in media defeatism was illegal and explained that it was to keep morale up. Also probably because it's a kike weapon to just spread hopelessness every chance they get. All defeatists should be gassed.

Not really, ISIS has been much bigger than Taliban was. Difference is also that ISIS is fighting as an army not guerilla style which the Taliban was doing.

Hitler gassed nobody.

so does this mean that there will be no more rocket tech for the U.S. as well?

I know user, I was just trying to trigger the kikes in this thread.

Lt. Dan wasn't lying when he told Forest to take care of his feet. Wool socks are also a good investment, in my opinion.

Assange's women don't comb their hair.

The internet would go out before the first city is nuked. Nuclear EMP attacks would be deployed first. All you're going to see at most is anons taking photos of smoke trails of launching missiles from silos saying, "THE HAPPENING IS NOW!".

oh shit

the fuck happened to this place?

wew

I'm not in amazing shape at the moment, but I've been hiking for 3 years, my boots aren't top of the line but they're damn good and I got a good amount of socks I keep only for hiking.

Atta boy, user. Good luck out there and keep your head on a swivel.

You're set then friend.

hope mohammad keeps his shop open so I can buy my morning cola and chocolate.

See you off the trail

or "HOLY SHIT THE MADMAN DID IT 😂😂😂👌👌"

(checked)

As with any happening, the hype is always wrong. You'll know it's happening if the US suddenly ramps up war efforts in Syria and Ukraine, or if the US suddenly decides to "check" their nukes nationwide.

I can see it happening

Still leaves quite a lot of people.

But the USA needs to beat Russia while they still have white soldiers, and with the speed you NATO-cucks are replacing Whitey, that is not many years in the future.

That's from the .gov.ru site.. Can we get a confirmation that they are actually doing anything?

As a burger who is in a spot of financial difficulties, a happening would be most beneficial to me. Debt collectors, if any should survive, will be too focused on their own survival to come a-calling.

And the Russians answer by making Western Europe into Afghanistan by arming both immigrants and nationalists?

Russia is avoiding that pretty well - they only seem to use Spetsnaz and their Air Forces and missiles. They aren't losing manpower, so the home front isn't destabilized (as in WW1).

I remember being convinced that WWIII was about to kick off when it looked like Turkey was about to invade Syria.
haven't really taken any happenings seriously since then tbh

Are you implying that the sandniggers survive better, or that they fight better?

What will happen is that the urban areas will be balkanized and they will die off since they don't produce food. Countrysides will either survive or die due to the chemical- or nuclear hazards. They are also mostly natives in the countryside, and they have guns.

Nuclear attack will do more good than harm in regards to the racial problems.

Shame about the old buildings.

So long as you are not near a military base or ICBM site or critical infrastructure, you should be good. Radiation dissipates quickly to safe levels and so long as you have a six month supply of food and water, you should be good.

For extra points, a basement, a generator, 1000 gals of diesel, assorted guns and ammo.

God Tier: Air filtration system, Hydroponics system, seed potatoes.

Last Post 8/15/16 - 22:29 pst >>7146958
2, April, 2016: China about to obliterate the Dollar Standard
8ch.net/pol/res/5627973.html
MAFF: 0x0.st/TV7.maff

Hillary/Obama:
More Muslims (I don't need to link this)
More gun control (I don't need to link this)
Prop up NATO and continue NATO exercises archive.is/ML48n
By the end of this year, we’ll have a single-trusted traveler program for all three of our countries… archive.is/5czAI
US government is allowing its contract with ICANN to expire September 30th, effectively handing ICANN over to international (((globalist))) administration. archive.is/H7vhz
Obama starting shit in Syria archive.is/GraSL
50 diplomats in state department wanting to start shit with Syria archive.is/owGcu
French military bases in Syria, France was linked to Clinton and Bengahzi archive.is/e6bHP
Putin: If it's Hillary Clinton, It's War archive.is/JTDMj
China, Russia eye closer friendship amid tensions with West archive.is/TdAs6
US-led coalition aircraft strike Syrian army positions, kill 62 soldiers (probably instigated by Israel) youtube.com/watch?v=wI9vi3Siuzo
China’s military advisers ‘heading to Syria to help fight ISIS’ archive.is/q56Uv
Hillary Clinton will reset Syria policy against 'murderous' Assad regime archive.is/KNAzj
US Suspends Diplomatic Relations With Russia On Syria archive.is/6wXYs
Clinton is willing to provoke war by attacking nuclear enrichment facilities in Iran (stuxnet) archive.is/XY2c0
Hillary Clinton: “If I’m President, We Will Attack Iran… We would be Able to Totally Obliterate Them.” archive.is/3CYha
US To Suspend Syria Diplomacy With Russia, Prepares "Military Options" archive.is/piSaW
This can still happen if Syria goes hot or IS spreads (Defcon 3 >>6394109 was initially thought a hoax, but has been verified)
Putin says the world is being pulled to nuclear war youtube.com/watch?v=-Ar5p-tV8cQ
West is bent on nuclear war, Russia tells people archive.is/CsMuq

Trump:
Trump wants to make countries pay for NATO archive.is/Ph1j1
As of the DNC leaks, the MSM has been playing up the Russia as a threat.
Trump gets along with Putin archive.is/91mrZ
Donald Trump is a really brilliant and talented person, without any doubt archive.is/dw3zr
Destroy ISIS with the help of Russia archive.is/99QfC
Setup green zone for rapefugees (Confirmed by rally user)
Stop taking rapefugees archive.is/5prAW
Condemn EU member state countries archive.is/Xd3GU
Donald Trump backs Brexit and reveals he will fly into Britain BEFORE voters go the polls archive.is/I933O
Fed is manipulating markets, and crash is yet to happen, so this is still possible.
Trump's GOP wants to break up big banks archive.is/EM13m
2016 Will End With Economic Instability And A Trump Presidency archive.is/lxr2e
Ron Paul: Donald Trump Wants To Audit The Federal Reserve, The "Secret Society" Loves Hillary archive.is/gtYOe
Trump tweeted that he thinks the Fed should be audited. archive.is/X980m
Trump goes after Fed Reserve's Yellen, claims she's 'more political' than Clinton archive.is/LkCg3
Brexit, along with a few other exits might be enough to instigate a war. archive.is/U0TtX
EU parliament jeers Nigel Farage after successful Brexit youtube.com/watch?v=MlN9o3g-yuA
'We are preparing for a conflict' Hungary vows to fight EU over 'forcing' migrant quotas archive.fo/b3o8J
MERKEL'S PARTY POLITICIAN DECLARES "TAKE IN MUSLIM REFUGEES IN OR ACCEPT WAR" zdf.de/ZDFmediathek/hauptnavigation/live#/beitrag/livevideo/1822600/Das-ZDF-im-Livestream

I know its not going to happen but id fucking love it if it did. This would be the most notable moment in human history and we (hopefully) get to experience the chaos.

Serious question here, won't it cause nuclear winter?

They said the same about the meteorite that killed the dinosaurs. However, amphibians would have died as well.
Plenty of science fiction running around.

And here I thought a republic stood for every person individually. Your nose is showing.

North korea would hate the US alot less if trump was elected archive.is/PkFJy

Trump would also have a one on one convo with Kim Jong Un archive.is/fVgvR

I was reading through the long list of happenings and what the politicians were planning on doing in Europe and I realized war was inevitable.
I don't want more whites to die but I know war is massively beneficial to white countries in terms of innovation and community strength. With any luck the shitskin welfare whores will leave (or be slaughtered) come a war and with the way things are going the amount of nationalist groups that will stage a revolution in response to a draft, siding with America and Russia if they are the belligerents will more than likely result in mass deaths of corrupt politicians and a retaking of Europe by Europeans. Further, chans themselves have proven that there are many willing people all over the world well aware of which jews need to be killed so any attempt at running to the far corners of the world will not separate them from the masses they've trodden on.

I would love to see all jews perish. With the amount of power they've had over media and popular opinion and money, it would be the most spectacular thing to behold. Knowing that I might be one of the many people who knew the world during and after jewish control is amazing too.

Those links are being added.

Forgot to add that NK is essentially a satellite state of Russia.
Russian entrepreneurs use NK laborers to harvest Baltic Birch at sub-nominal Russian wages.

aight

Go for a nice walk in my coastal village :^)

Have one last fap then sit on a launchchaiir until earth becomes hell.

Drink whiskey, order a pizza and hope it comes before the world ends.

When in deadly danger
When beset by doubt
Run in little circles
Wave your arms and shout

Tex Arcane has not posted about so its not the happening. If there is one man I trust to know when the nukes are coming its the man who built his first bomb shelter 20 years ago

Why don't the US and Russia compromise and nuke Israel and Saudi Arabia instead?

why are you loosing your house?

I can just about see my house in the first pic.
RIP

please user, you're making me feel way to hopeful….. :`^I

ffs it was fun shitposting with you goys
I live next to a very importent base
I won't tell you why or which one but if they were gonna strike, here is one of the top 5 places

question, do Russians still post on Holla Forums? or did that (porn) block vladimir putin placed on us lock them all out?

Nuclear War is THE Happening.

High atmosphere EMP bursts would knock out our telecommunications network though. The first warning you'd have is that everything would go dark and your local warning sirens might be blaring or stating instructions.

But is my country Bulgaria safe?

Relax, unless it's important they won't hit you first. Mine's smack dab in the middle of the country, so we have alot of murica around us to protect us

Might not be able to make rent in a couple of weeks. There's still a glimmer of hope, just like there's hope that Trump will win and delay The Happening for 8 more years.

omw to luxurious bunker in New Zealand lol you serfs will burn

The scariest part about nuclear war is that I'd have to go out and socially interact with people to survive.

OMG WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE !!! AAAAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA

Depends on weather conditions that will blow the fallout around. Bear in mind countries like France have a lot of nuclear power plants and they're likely all primary targets for nuclear strikes. That means you'll have a lot of damaged nuclear power plants, fuel ponds draining, catching on fire and spewing radioactive ash all over the region. It's not the nukes fallout you really have to worry about, it's the damaged nuclear infrastructure.

TL;DR: Brace for a mega-fukushima and hope the wind doesn't blow it your way.

This is from Wikileaks recent tweet. Book is 40% off guyse!

Shit wrong thread.

The net's going black!
No more infolinks; transmissions of any kind.
If you receive this, if you survive; then find us.
FIND US!

(checked)

On the bright side, if we launch a nuclear war, the major cities will be incinerated…and the vast majority of Mudslimes, Jews, niggers, spics, and Chinks will be no more, along with most of the libtard socialist populations of western countries.
Those of us outside the cities (where most of the population is made up of white conservatives) will have no problem disposing of the remaining refugees that might escape (rural whites are notoriously well-armed).

Where others see tragedy, I see opportunity.

Russia please nuke the USA.

Signed the rest of the world.

(You)

This is very important. Kill every non-hWhite you can in the days following the habbening.
When the law breaks down you need to slay them all. Traitors included.
And don`t think about 'honor', honor is reserved for your own, not for others who have a different set of rules.

It took sixty years from the Brothers Wright flight to the first Man on the moon.
In a hWhite only society we can beat that.

oh hai FBI early to work today I see

Yes, the FBI will be very worried about nog slayings after a nuclear exchange.

His post isn't FBI in the slightest. The plan was always to wait for fog of war and then start doing your business.

Hello Paul Kersey

Wow, it's fucking nothing.

/fit/ probably had a collective aneurysm over this

Problem solved

Nice digits mate. But let`s say that you run out of food. Then what? Would you hunt niggers to survive? I`m sure that if you cook the meat you`ll be able to burn away the HIV and other
STD`s. The though of touching a nig makes my skin crawl, eating one makes me sick. But if it`s the only way? Would you?

Until I was in my early teens, I walked on my toes pathologically. Fucked up my legs in various ways and I had to get an operation to correct it, but it does mean that I still have big calves

sage for off topic

I will not die in a nuclear war. My location is too irrelevant.

having known finns who live in locations like that i can't say that i wouldn't choose to be nuked.

made me drop my cancer stick.

where's the console button?

Valojen yö erry night

Thanks to that one female president getting rid of your mines the Russians can just leisurely stroll into Helsinki, LOL

World is not a zero sum game, ya kike.

Actually, the presumed approach would be airborne troops just landing in Helsinki.

Maybe another Mannerheim will save your country ;^)

That's even sadder

Genocide or be genocided.

my nigga

Your country is a buffer zone between NATO and Russia.

In times of war, buffer zones ALWAYS get invaded first.

mfw my wonderful german government tells me to get some food and fuck off.

well, its not like there is much worth saving here anyways, kikes run the government, kikes dictate the public political opinion and any redpilling is automaticly a conspiracy theory.

it was a pleasure shitposting with you lads.

Vergas dich

I hope you have food storage then.

It's the same shit that children do in school to practice for when there's a fire. Russia will have the most prepared citizens for a nuclear attack

Thats their way of keeping their economy from imploding.
They just ride economic bubbles until there is a new one to hatch onto.

It's also a great way to back currency, no?

TRUMP MUST WIN TO STOP THE WAR

Go back to your Sid Meier games, faggot.

HAPPENING

The original comment ' 'was' ' referring to democracy as a form of government and not to the way the government is chosen. We live in a constitutional republic, end of story.

Get fucked you assblasted autist

is it happening should is today a good day to take a tour of an underground Salt museum?

searx.me it. Beats out startpage now.

the only nuke shelter in ,my town of 100k people is a fucking post office basement

Was this prophetic?

Oh shit user, want to hear something really /x/-tier?

Now she's been on edge/spooked ever since and I can't look back to that spot without freaking out

pls dont attack me Holla Forums you guys are my brothers and this shit is getting fucking scary

HG WELLS TIME TRAVELER

don't worry lad, it was a hypnogogic hallucination

the happening is real tho

There's no official public record of current defcon levels

fap to dominion tank police

Well, good luck.

After getting fit, adopt an Tactical Strength Training to get on operational level. You will feel awesome too.

If our government would see us all burn to cling to power, shouldnt we just mass revolt immediately? We can remake the government and create a white ethnostate right now. What have we got to lose?

Please share the name of the circle that made the non-MGS part of that.

They'll hit every military base and power plant first then massive water supplies. Dc is a given though thank god

Hello FBI. I'm not sure that you're aware that Holla Forums is an imageboard of peace.

If they are dead, they can't try it again.

you fucking morons
its not actually happening
its clearly a routine drill involving russians in/near major cities
see? google told me so
im not a shill im one of you

MY BODY IS READY

Actually it is in our best interest to mass revolt if trump does not get elected. Kill all the policy makers and judges. Eliminate all those in the state dept ect ect. Tired of this " hello fbi" crap. Anons… We will at some point have to literally kill off the powers that be.

In Finland we got bomb shelters out the ass everywhere.

Americans that support Russia just as incredibly self hateful, as Russia who support Obama, Poroshenko and Merkel This says a lot about people.

You should hate russians a little. At least because they are all commies who know nothing about america and don't cherish our values.

Well lucky for you, Finland isn't worth nuking because most of the population is suicidal anyway.

If russia goes into a nuclear war with america and it's allies Obama would become president indefinitely and russia would nuke germany first because it has many american nukes stationed.
Meanwhile the jews would rub their hands, beacuse the slavic goy would do exactly what the jews want.

HOW FUCKED ARE YOU GOY?!

Ausfailian here. Not too fucked as I live in a rural community.

Coastal Washington. I should be fine right?

Jewlywood loves to destroy your capital, goy. I guess not so safe.

Could someone tell me what the fuck is going on with those three black clusters in the flyover states? Why would they be targets?

What's with the mass nuking in Montana and North Dakota? I get Cheyenne because of Norad, but what's up there?

Jewlywood hates Olympia? I mean yeah there's a bunch of fuckin' hippies there, but at least the hate the government as much as I do.

missile silos

it's where our missle silos are located

huh

Guess what?
[archive.is/tKy2r] news.slashdot.org/story/16/09/30/0322245/oscar-winners-sports-stars-and-bill-gates-are-building-lavish-bunkers

if they destroy our nukes, they won't get nuked back.

USA has self defense against Russian nuclear attacks, the thing is that our defense can blow up this particular rocket in mid of ozone air, and cause apocalypse. Sky will turn fucking black and the moon will go red. Without a fucking joke, the explosion of nuke in the sky will instantly get rid of our sun rays protecting, which will burn everything alive, and from meteorite or asteroid protection too, since we don't know yet if mesosphere can't be physically interfered.

The thing is, Putin will never do a nuclear strike before US. He's a very weak and religious person in that matter. More altruistic maybe than soros himself. So its not possible without communism regime returning into russia.

That hardly makes sense to me.
Is there a Europoor version of this too?

Another thread theme

wat
we did that several times
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-altitude_nuclear_explosion

Nope.
Gorge winds will sweep the eastern fallout right into your lap.
The best bet is the upper right corner of the state, as close to the foothills of the cascades as possible.

It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here.

$$\color{green}{More altruistic maybe than soros himself}$$

I don't think you know what the meaning of the word altruistic is, dipshit.

EXTREMELY fucked.

same

Fuck, I was hoping that the winds coming of the Pacific would sweep the fallout elsewhere.

(checked)
I should've voted for Romney in '12 instead of voting independent. I thought rebelling against the broken system would do more good than replacing one paid politician with another. That idiot couldn't even spell "America" correctly… but maybe he wouldn't have chimped out and started World War 3. I dunno.
It sounds like the Russians are getting ready. I'm glad. I hope they get everything done before November, because the (((people))) who want war will need to act before Trump's election.

Its still damages ozone layer, ozone holes just relocated to south pole after that. Imagine something like tzar bomba blowing up, covering half of europe in explosion. That would do a lot of damage to the sky.

hope i get nuked if not, kill blacks

i think the 500 warhead is designed to take out our ability to retaliate, while the 2000 is to wipe out population centers and military bases. i'm assuming all of the targets in the 500 are included in the 2000.
here's a UK one.

After a nuclear war the living will envy the dead, bunkers or not. Nuke plants all over the world need a constant supply of power to keep the cooling systems operational as seen with Fukushima. The spread of radioactive particles worldwide would be unimaginable.

It's civil defense day, people on here love to skip the thinking and rush to panic to have some form of excitement to their lives.

… Time to hit the old dusty trail…

Do you even cherish your wives and children anons? From all replies its like you don't have ones, except from people who know Putin will never launch nuclear rockers. I wonder if shit will get really pushed hard it will be like in fallout 4 "head in your nearest shelter citizen!" "adult man, adult woman and child, go in"!

This is a fucking larping thread it seems.

I still do. Internet "blocks" in Russia are a joke. Everyone is able to get around them.

Well fuck. Maybe the big one will come right as the bombs fall and we'll pull off a sweet dodge.

The living won't envy the dead. It's just a meme. Life will go on, and people will rebuild.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herman_Kahn

I don't think you understand Soros' motivation. He's a true believer in a better future for everyone. Those jews actually think that under their reign all conflict will end and the Messiah would come. Dumb goyim would intermarry and live oblivious lives of consumerism under supervision by Chosen ones.

The guy holocausted his fellow jews, the guy is self-aware that he's psychotic.

Maybe, but

Didn't you read Jewish justifications of the Holocaust? Something along the lines of "removing withered branches off the tree of Israelites". You can also remember how "elite" Jews in Germany and everywhere else really hated "refugee" Jews who came from Eastern Europe. "Good" Jews were being awarded Honorary Aryan titles while "bad" jews were living in ghettos and being sent to labour camps.

whatever justification they use for their deception and the chaos they unleash, it's always nonsense. than might be able to convince themselves or others that their motives are pure regardless of their methods.

the outcome is always the same. them ruling over everybody and being the unquestionable authoritythat no one can stand against

Looks like there is a reason more vets live there than anywhere else.

Putin isn't the one to worry about first strike. The U.S is guaranteed to be the one to fire first.

This just in from the Frog ministry of defense:

TWO RUSSIAN TU-160 BOMBERS INTERCEPTED BY FOUR RAFALES OFF THE COAST OF BRITTANY IN LATE SEPTEMBER

lefigaro.fr/actualite-france/2016/10/04/01016-20161004ARTFIG00217-deux-bombardiers-russes-interceptes-par-quatre-rafale-au-large-de-la-bretagne.php

Not necessarily relevant, the Russians toe NATO airspace all the time to test response times and readiness

This and checked.

You guys can't see? If there really is a nuclear war, yeah most of us will probably die, but for the lucky anons who survive it's going to be Fallout 7 with the RWDS Expansion Pack. You will literally be able to go around killing niggers and undesirables without repercussion. The world is yours to shape as you see fit. All the land before you becomes your hunting ground and you will assume the mantle of Supreme Remover, but you have to recognize it for the opportunity that it is and stop being faggots.

So start getting fit and stock up on weapons. Download Starting Strength and do exactly what it says. Run 2-4 miles every day. You'll also need at least 1000 rounds of ammo for each of your weapons if you want to survive the initial shrieking chimpout FEMA apocalypse. Download the murdercube torrent and make as many copies as you can on whatever USBs and HDDs you can get. Read everything in it, but primarily focus on learning survival skills. Print the survival docs out on paper and laminate them if possible.

If you have friends and family who you know and trust, take them along with you. It's important to have comrades. But you'll have to cut ties with the weak and those who might not align with your goals, no matter who they are. Better to leave them behind than have a backstabber in your midst or someone who will slow you down. Honestly I would just kill these people, but that is a choice you'll have to make. Unfortunately not everyone will be cut out for this brave new world.

Success not guaranteed, but there you go - a brief outline of how to LARP after a nuclear holocaust. You do all this, and maybe, just maybe, we will meet again :^)

shill bitch

A nuclear war will wake up and align the west, all the cucks will die. Overpopulation will no longer be a concern, only the strong will survive.

those targets are still set to nuke 60s america, lol why would the russians waste 10 nukes on detroit in current year
tfw you will never get to have a job at 1950s ford and make 80k a year for putting a seat on a car with three bolts and work 1st shift and spend the rest of the day drinking on your porch waiting to get pension at 40 so you can deer hunt for the rest of your life

fun thing is that I think we moved some to georgia at the base of the mountains so that pic is probably not even up to date with latest targets, can't imagine the russkies would waste 20 or so nukes on the rust-belt

Completely

I'd suck on my shotgun tbh

Now you bloody kids know what it was like in the cold war every day.

it's like you've never seen Threads

somewhat on topic, but can anyone give me some suggestions for good nuclear war or other apocalypse movies? i think a Holla Forums movie night might be in order here pretty soon.
Threads, The Day After, Dr. Strangelove
any other suggestions?

you have terrible english skills

the stupidity is strong in this one

I just watched Fail-Safe, you may want to check it out.

so is the kim karshasian shit just a distraction. seem like hoax to me

gib lockeed-martin more money goyim or the russkies will bomb your wife's vagina!

Honestly pretty good if I time it right.

One more extremely important thing I forgot to add: rucking. Military dudes will know what this is.

Go buy the largest backpack you can find and fill it with heavy shit. Rocks, weights, bags of sand, coins, whatever. You're gonna need to get used to carrying more than 80 lbs on your back at all times. Start doing long treks of 5 miles or more at least twice a week. Keep adding weight until you can ruck nonstop for 10+ miles with 100 lbs of shit on your back (you'll get extra strong if you can do this going up terrain and varying elevations). The goal is to be able to trek 15+ miles a day with all of your weapons, food and other gear.

This is hugely important if you want to have an edge over your adversaries. You have to assume that you will be without a vehicle, or without fuel for a vehicle, or without x part(s) for a non-running vehicle. Vehicles are loud, valuable and will be prime targets so get used to life without them unless you have troop backing and logistical manpower to support their operation (i.e. you are a warlord/deathsquad commander).

I own a copy of it, friendo. What I wrote applies to those of us who survive the fallout intact, mainly in rural areas and flyover country. Obviously if you are horribly maimed or dying of radiation sickness you won't be of much use.

Why the hell would a useless fucking place like Ventura get bombed?

Does it serve any logistical purpose between two key locations? That could be the answer.

Well I had a good run.

I dont fucking know, only reason would be to kill old people i guess

Not exactly. Last such event was earlier this year. Previous one was in 2006.

The bombers were actually escorted from Norway all the way to Spain by 10 planes from 4 different countries. Europe had never seen a habbening of such an extent.

They'll also blanket the bread basket with radiation. All those good farmers will either be incinerated or starve to death.

If your knees can't take the punishment you'll be one of the first to perish.

How soft and fat are you?

I live in Canada so I'd probably just go up north. I have a cottage about 3 hours north of Toronto, though there's no good farm land up there so I'm not sure how we could sustain. Either way, no one will be nuking the Northern parts of Ontario so it would just be a matter of learning how to survive innawoods, or finding a community of survivors or something.

You will not be congratulated.

Oh lawdy. Don't you all know that there's a Russian on the ISS? All will be fine. Unless they just want to nuke NK. In that case, all will be small. Im pretty sure they know what they're doing.

oh fuck. balls. damming shit. they're going to nuke the north and south poles. good luck everyone.

Not quite how it happened. Napoleon had already taken Moscow by late summer. The reason he lost is because the Russians never surrendered. Instead, they just lit the city on fire and retreated. Napolean realized that he was sitting on a useless pile of ashes, and by that time it was early fall he realized that what remained of his army was running out of supplies - the supply line was way too long. So he began his retreat in the fall, all the while having his troops picked off in little strategic scrims. The onset of winter was basically the final kick in the nuts that ensured even those retreating wouldn't survive.

Very gradually increase the weight, and even then, I'd wager just running is better and healthier exercise.
Why do you think so many (former-)infantrymen have fucked up knees?

I also ran on my toes.

Why does that make me autistic?

that's actually pretty artistic, actually

You do know that in case of a nuclear war between Russia and the US the missiles will be lauched across the artic,right?
That means that if any missile is intercepted somewhere in Canada, you have a high chance of getting hit by fallout.

Or they will fall. I'm sure it's just a science experiment to prove the north and south poles are in the same place. After All, missiles aren't made of plastic…they're made of metal.

Everyone everywhere in North America is at risk for fallout. It's still the best option I have.

hi father. Keep in mind the Atlantic needs to be dried up to reveal the ancient buried artifacts. But I suppose nukes are the best science experiment you know how to use. I'll be over eventually.

I really doubt nuclear war will ensue. The cold war showed us that showing your teeth to the enemy and empty threats aren't enough to nuke us into oblivion.

Well, an "independent" German state only exists so both sides can zero their nukes in.
What do you think I feel?

it already is. Russia's just staying ahead of the game to prepare by getting ready for the nuclear barrage. you know solar flares are scrambling technology as we speak, right?

Breathe a sigh of relief. If it were done when 'tis done, then 'twere well. It were done quickly m'lady

Losses are acceptable. Defeat is not.

It's a thing a lot of autistic people do, no one's really sure why. One theory is it's got to do with autism making you more primal and primal people tiptoed to be stealthier, another theory is full foot contact being too much stimulation to the autistic brain.

Tbqh, i'm pretty sure the ancient ninjas ran on their toes.

Don't worry, he's just setting them up. He's not going to make a move before the elections and after Trump wins everything will be a-ok with Putin-tan

Not to mention the fallout from Russia will likely reach the edges of Canada. That's why it'll be very important to know the jet-stream and local wind/storm patterns when the bombs fall. Could save you from being downwind of a potential hot spot.

Wow, a Jew trying to wipe out all life. What a surprise.

We were ruled by white men during the cold war. Now it's fully Jews, women and gene filth.

Always remember, ever wealthy jew already has his own room in all bunkers across the world. And their families too.

JEWS FIRST!
That's a modern world slogan. Who even questions their rule.

Fortunately their bunkers will also be their tombs.

Yeah, yeah, jews.

Someone's thinking it nigger. And if someone else is, you might as well start thinking it yourself.

Good thing I live rural, I would for one welcome a nucular winter

WHY DO pEOpLE NOT KNOW WHAT HAppENED AT CHERNOBYL. This is Ares's fault. I frickin know.

Or, to put it in juden terms, that's over six 6 gorillions.

Titor was right.

I would have gone with "rats fleeing a sinking ship." I mean, what have you got against birds that you would hurt them so?

Went over shelter plans with my family and we are seriously unprepared. I really hope this blows over like it always does. Living so close to Russia is a real pain in the ass.

Prepare spiritually, brother, not physically.

If you bunker in a shelter, you're going to get robbed….Unless you bunker in a vault.

This times a million.

Yeah okay.

fuck off

I live in the middle of the woods, nobody's robbing shit because my house is really fucking hard to get to.

honestly you fags should be more scared, the US policy is first strike

Remember user, all burgers are lazy fat fucks that ruin everything for everyone. Let's not bring up the 25%+ employment and king nigger going full Merkel to the point people that work for over 40 hours can't even pay the rent any more. The UK and Germany show what happens when "progressiveness" goes full retard, america has shown what happens when kike backed oligarchy spawns from "democracy".

you mean you also live in the mountains. and you're a biological chemist. dully noted.

or so you were told.

If it happened tomorrow I wouldn't do anything because it's already too late to leave at that point. At most I'd wear thick layers of clothing and hope the radiation spike from the initial blast isn't going to reach me. Then it's just a matter of toughing it out with the hope that I will survive.

sauce if otherwise or you can fuck off back to cuckchan with your drive-by shitposting new friend

YOU WANT SAUCE? OK. BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR.

I knew I shouldn't have moved next to an unimportant military base.

So did Assange actually reveal something?

He revealed his new book.

The console button can be found by the smoking of DMT.

We can thank the Shogun and Lord DMT for coding the machine elves!

You can code your own elves, reality is written in the language of intent.

The memes, Jack

Like this?

. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*. * .* .*

Because you see, I never smoked DMT. I consumed it.

CHECK YOUR ATTIC

On a technical level, I did…I mean….but it wasn't pure. Sputnik has the purest form of DMT.

Tactical strength training? Please explain

One of the few times I'm happy to be living in spuds-ville

OH FUCKBALLS I JUST REALIZED I'M STILL ON THE MOON.

I live less than a mile from a major naval port.

If nuclear war then go outside and spend my last few seconds embracing a new sun.

THE FUTURE IS SO COMFY YOU DON'T NEED SKIN TO FEEL IT

Spoopy spoopy anuuuuuuuu.

So much this.

Ya'll need to stop thinking towards me to drink bleach. I already scheduled a reminder on my phone.

Pretty much. Though I'm cheering for the burgers that aren't brainwashed retards

I really doubt that they, whatever is in charge of the US gov, have the guttes to start it.

China would be a far more reasonable, less dangerous option if the down-low brutha is to stay in power after January 2017.

War with China would be a good thing for the US though, we would stop importation of all Chinese goods, abolish all debt to Chinese banks and cancel all of our loans.

War with Russia would be bad, because it would be mutually destructive. China not so much (if it was ONLY with China)

Considering China's current pull, wouldn't that crash the global economy?

Launch them in the name of IT.

Thanks AA.

Enjoy the show.

Live in fucking Bismarck, ND.

Can we really say that the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA doesn't have a counter nuke / warhead interceptor technology in development and/or already at the works?

It's hard to believe this is not the case and that MAD is the only option available.

It would be great if all the nuclear powers besides the chongs themselves would team up and blow them off the face of the planet. Fucking asia-jews.

That's under the Arctic. A.k.a. the portal to the underworld.

I'm thinking we should start again with that.

Nigger, a stationary portal can't intercept a nuke.

Not very likely, but if the jews wanted the US to survive they might have developed it in secret

Fair enough. Things are going to be hard from now on

is something actually going to happen or is going to be another disappointment

I'll give it a 15% chance of nuclear war. Maybe I'm being generous

Thank you for translating the first article OP, it was a good read.

see 2nd pic

>>>/out/
>>>/oven/
>>>/reddit/

Is this a derail attempt?

C'mon, we have secret air crafts, why not a secret weapon? We have a goddam navy ship that shoots a laser to take down drones, why not an anti-nuke system?

Maybe you should cite your sources.

Well, something of the sort would have leaked long ago I suppose. I don't know if they have the technology to make an effective nuke disarmament laser. Also it wouldn't be one nuke of course

It would weed out the weak and retarded.

All the cucks would just lay down and die or if instinct takes over, they would die anywhay because they don´t have a clue as to what to do.

They would be the main danger of the disaster, especially in numbers, but this danger would be gone quickly.

The only danger to us is not a lot of nukes going off, thought.
It is the economic collapse and the meltdown of society when the welfare offices closes and KFCs goes bankrupt.

Did… did you just steal my re-post pass?

YOU LITTLE SHIT!!!

I just stole it too, thanks. :^)

friendly reminder

It's mine now goyim

ha ha

HOW DARE YOU, YOU STUPID GOYIM!

This bully needs to stop!
It doesn't seem to work sometimes

This is why you need your own shelter. We hikkis were made for this. Bring it on.

It's mine goy, I got it from trustworthy and completely legit sources

last (You) you'll get from me, filtered boy.

sober up

oh fuck me, i'm not the only one then who's been feeling doom and gloom lately.
i've been having constant dreams of NWO-type shit. me and some other guys were being toured around some kinda prison-like facility, but before we did i was suddenly injected with something. everything was blurry until we got back to the same place, but that's when the guide got ready to inject us with poison.
the rest is /x/ and/or /fringe/-tier bullshit but i somehow escaped and woke up when i suddenly called a spirit's name i constantly work with.

i-i'm not ready, anons. in fact i've had no time to prepare since everyone in my goddamn family is against prepping and wastes their money on bullshit. will Kek protect us?

Tits or GTFO

His house is too tight, obviously.

Feat not, for the nuclear holocaust shall be overted at the last moment by The Lion, and in its place an era of untold white prosperity shall begin.

Such is the will of KEK…

Related

foxnews.com/world/2016/10/04/russia-deploys-advanced-anti-missile-system-to-syria-for-first-time-us-officials-say.html

fuck, meant to reply to

kek

i hope you enjoy hellfire

The ayy lmaos have proven repeatedly that they won't let us nuke each other anymore, I think they even botched Best Korea's recent trials possibly because of underwater bases

That's funny user, I was sitting in my college class today and a scene came to mind of me looking out of my destroyed college, burnt blackened skin watching flesh fall from my body.
That's some nightmare fuel right there.

Canadafag, here, in a large-ish city in a province full to the top with flammable oil and the country's breadbasket/beef. I'm not scared, per se, but I can see what a tempting target we'd be for the Jews' nukes. Plus, we've now got a metric fuckton of Muzzie sleeper alohas creeping around thanks to Dildeau and his ilk.

Despite our recent reputation on the world stage as faggots, I still love this country. I'm sickened by what it's become and can only hope Canada will be liberated after the USA is freed from the (((yoke))). I won't leave, no matter what, but I hope if there IS a blast that it's close enough that I don't feel it for long rather than slowly dying while shitting out my teeth and internal organs.

On the other hand, this whole thing is probably for shits and giggles, so…

I'm assuming it's because we're the only other race in the universe to develop anuses to probe.

Hopefully it's not too late to start driving.

Topwew, I doubt pennsylvania would be swimming in radiation.

What happens if yellow stone volcano gets hit?

Well i'm good for a 500 warhead scenario

Wicked fuckin' dead

If one nuke goes off they all go off no just russkies and burgers, that means yids, chinks, norks (If they make it) you get the jif

I'm fucked.

Depends on the point of impact, the most devasting way, would be underground explosion, the blast would make all volcanos in a good mile radius active, and going burst mode on at the same time, the clouds would be radioactive, the devastation would be monumental, the damage to nature would be biblical. In other words, a good excuse to use my first webm.

rip I guess

Detroit area.
JUST

it's not a LARP thread when the possibility of a nuclear war is actually there.

duh it's standard practice for enemies of NATO to test readiness and ability to respond in the event of a very real

You think military assets like underground and above ground bases just shift around or something? There's also still a lot in Detroit despite it being a nigger infested city.

I live in Arlington, VA so I'd probably just die.

kek

Ah cute this sect bases its authority on being and oldfag rather than being right.

Nobody gives a fuck that you are 45 stop your bsing and start talking sense.

Poor idaho only 1 nuke. No one cares about you.

Don't be lazy, start your own purge.

pastebin.com/TGzmYw7E

Buy a car with cash from a man in your state(deny him ID) fill the car with explosives and 10 gallons of this material. Remove the license plate at some point before you drive to your target and replace it with the plate of another random car which you have no assocation with(wear gloves). Collect hair, skin flakes, ect from any train station, local airport, busstop ect. Contaminate your car with the foreign genetic material so as to mask your own DNA. Detonate the car in a major metropolitan area. You will kill between 2,000 and 30,000 depending on the weather conditions and traffic in the area.

Note that this material and the instructiosn are 100% legal in the US and this information is meant for entertainment and educational purposes only.

;)

I'd cancel my order for a lump of uranium ore and be happy I have a geiger counter.
Since I'm urope I'll just watch the missiles flying over, I guess. If one comes for my leftist infected shithole, I wouldn't mind being a casualty in the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah.
Godspeed, guys.

If any anons have ever been in kiev or Moscow subway would know slavs build for their people. Many stations go miles underground and are perfect as fallot shelters for citizens

Why are american nuke shelters basements of post offices and schools?

I'm sitting pretty at 500, not so good at 1000

Snownigger the nuclear fallout from all those nukes will be nothing compared to Chernobyl. They use airburst for a reason. No neutron activation.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Var inte så förbannat dum du jävla bög.

Are you goys still waiting for a nuclear war?
What do you guys even do to prep? I've got a M40A1 mask at home with a couple of spare filters, but I've yet to get any kind of chemical protective suit.

WHY HAS NO ONE CHECKED THESE DIGITS?

Also this.

endingthefed.com/breaking-president-putin-warns-america-if-its-hillary-clinton-its-war.html

Can anyone confirm if legit news site?
If so, fugg :–DD

Because our government doesn't give a fuck about us.

The difference is that both populations really REALLY don't want war right now. Americans are exhausted and really don't want another fucking war.

Yes it IS YOU FUCKING IDOIT WHY DO YOU THINK WE PAY THEM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm so sorry.

If you're in Hoquiam or west of Hoquiam you are out of range of a Tsar Bomba 2's initial blast which would likely hit Seattle. If they dropped one of comparable size on Olympia it would come down to whether you had sheer hills on either side of your home.

Lurk moar fucking fag

me too user

me too

I hope there will be a conventional war before we're going to cook in the nuclear oven.

Man years ago I did something similar with different options.

An "Amparo" type Amendment but designed for a citizen to directly challenge the Constitutionality of a law that violates Constitutional rights.

An Amendment to permit citizens of a county to bring corruption charges to a politician and have him recalled and removed.

An amendment to the 4th amendment also outlining the right to privacy

Clarification of Jury Nullification

Clarification on Citizens owning precious metal monies.

An amendment to provide citizens a process to annulling a federal agency suspected of infringing or supporting infringements on civil rights to remove deep state/shadow government programs and organizations

See what I found was a major weakness of the Constitution is it doesn't have teeth, and the people don't have the tools to go after institutional corruption, abuse, and annul any Constitutional subversion peacefully. There is only violent options which the state specializes in trying to quell.

Think about this; whoever survives nuclear war will be doomed to conventional war for their entire lives. Due to the remaining vast limitation in livable resources.

So will their children
and most likely, their children's children

There will be no clear enemy as brother will be doomed to fight brother

Whatever human left alive will be doomed to a new dark age and man will exist only as the crust of the blood dried of the man of old.

Sure

but after a couple hundred years, great empires are rebuilt under the prosperous faith of kek.

we'll reach the stars eventually, no matter many times we blast ourselves to the dark ages. such is the cycle of civilizations.

That depends on the adherence to conventional weapons.

The real kicker will be 'nuke fucking every: the sequel'

Then remove kikes to avoid perpetual war.

That will only come when people are in danger of starving.

People happily drop 700 dollars on an iphone thinking it's a great deal because they got it "free" through a contract even while food continuously rises at an alarming rate.

The house will already be burning long before lazy ass amerifats actually get it into their heads to revolt. By that time, we'll already be South Africa.

People won't revolt anymore; the whole point of importing all these dindus is to make sure of that just in case.

you have doomed us all

Back in the day this was actually one of my first redpills against the propaganda about how much NATO governments cared for the wellbeing of their people compared to the Soviets. They tried to build shelters for as many people as they could, whereas here you got to hide under a desk while the rich and (((important))) people went to the shelters.

Is it happening?

I did'nt expect San Antonio to get that fucking many

About as much as it was happening in the 80's.

So no.

not really but it's never too late to stock up on enough food and water for several weeks

you might also want to buy cheap land in a faraway place and build a cheep underground concrete lair

This is fucking awesome!

I'm pretty much dead. I live next to a huge AFB, and the maps indicate the Russians will be nuking this area 5-6 times just to be sure.

You mean Finland?

Russia's practice war?

>There's also still a lot in Detroit
its in livonia tbh but even livonia is not a serious target anymore

Russo-Japanese war?

the one nuke in my state in a 500 nuke scenario is on my ass. don't realize why they are nuking Fargo thew????? and what the fuck is with that black splotch above Bismark? do they want to irradiate all the farmlands.

Okay guys, plans have changed, its not about Hillary anymore. Pence admitted that Russia invaded Georgia, invaded Ukraine, called Assad a tyrannical dictator and blamed Russia to support tyrannical dictatorship, all the Soros baits.

You are going to have war anyway, since even Trump's vice president think of Russia as an aggressive dictatorship. You are going to have a WW3.

Its been nice to know you all.

I STAND STRONG NO LONGER WITH THE DEVIL UPON ME
I don't even need these wretched kike demoralizing shills anymore. I've reached close to my limit and tried to suppress my fear but I cannot any longer. I am not a courageous man and understand my place. I understand the signs of what's coming. The delusion of those so embedded within the system they sleep through the unfolding chaos. I seek solace no more in my work, studies, or literature, or through these posts. There is but one way that we are headed. If we fail over this next month I would like this information to reach the next generation of hominid. The corruption is leaking into all facets of life and the last release valve has been exhausted. What comes next is for the better species to know. Good luck in this coming month brothers.

Shitpost always, I'll see you at the end, even in tears

To destroy the Jew you must first co-opt the Jew. As it stands now, you must prostrate yourself before Israel before you become president of the USA.

In Russia you had to do a similar thing, but just because there's a process like that doesn't mean you have to follow through when you become president…

I'm fucked, arent I?

missile silos. The russians want to pound them. don't worry nuclear fallout will cover most of the USA so you will enjoy having an orange afro like everybody else.

You mean the war Russia lost but actually won because they fucked over Japan diplomatically?

What the fuck is this retardation? When did these special-needs people get on Holla Forums?

The japs fucked em over in standing as well and their actions directly helped collapse the Russian empire and caused the Russian people to take action against their own government. This is what happens when the state supports unpopular wars, as the US has and will learn once again.

trips of truth

Did we meme it, Holla Forums?

Good times.

I didn't hate the reboot.

guys I'm scared

Just one man can make a difference

youtube.com/watch?v=6BjSoxG1Upk

While you co-opting the jew, jews co-opting you. Both sides of the conflict are co-opted by jews, but yet in conflict with one another. Whole refugee situation seems to be generate social tension before war will sparkle, not to actually racemix those people. It constantly reminds people of syrian conflict to not look down on it, and conflict over shitskins sparking a conflict between two largest military nations in the world.

Might as well see Holla Forums constantly shill against Russia and Putin, call him jewtin, call russians and slavic people subhumans and preparing white americans and europeans for a meat grinder. If Trump will take position of pentagon to destroy Assad, its all over. At this point i see Trump as a person who exist to make people gain trust in political leadership of america, but still work for (((them))). If he didn't, he would do everything to prevent the war. Fight actual terrorists, not Syria.

Take my word, Pro-Trump Anti-Putin will be a position just in two months, and constant shilling that american nukes are better than russian nukes. All going to destroy the world and jews will still win, since nobody is going to drop at least one rocket on israel.

60 days from now on, before Holla Forums will treat russians on same level as jews, niggers and spics. D&C will succeed because of how cult have spread out on completely trusting Trump. Call me a shill, but Pence just shown incredible cuckery. My only hope that Trump will literally tell Pence to shut up and stop generating anti-russian position. But it seems Trump agrees with all he is saying.

Never trust jews, even if they back up your favorite leader.

YESH
THE FIAH RISHESH

DUBSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Second dub confirmation

got a link to the murdercube torrent?

Meanwhile defcon have silently risen up.

That map assumes an east coast bombing run. In a CURRENT_YEAR nuclear war, the pacific northwest will be fucked (except maybe the boonies in the mountains of eastern oregon)

stop rusing me user, unofficial defconwarningsystem is at lvl 5 for me

see

I have heard this accusation against Donald Trump for beating and raping a 13 year old girl at some Island that apparently rich folks go to fuck children. Is there any evidence for or against this? What the hell is the "Lolita Express" about and how is it involved with some mentor Trump had (or at least he idolized).

fug i meant to post this as a thread, need to get some sleep. Feel free to answer if you want.

Not Trump as far as I know but Bill Clinton did this for sure… I wish I had the screen caps from a thread a year here a while ago.

fek I need sleep to that sentence was shit

Nietzsche never met Holla Forums.

>>>/cnn/

Guess the country :^)

atlantis

Kiss a girl.

Its not that satisfying if you kiss a girl and get cucked right after that. And the only enjoyable kiss is a deep one, with tongue play.

Why do you think we're saying AZ is fucked?

You've got the Yuma Proving grounds down south, Luke AFB dead center, a nuclear powerplant, and one of the cities (can't remember off the top of my head) was LITERALLY built on top of a shit ton of ICBMs. Not to mention all the MARS repeaters and other infrastructure.

All important military assets are in the western part of the united states. Let me repeat that, ALL important military assets are in the Western United States. We've colonized the East Coast since the 1400s, a lot of the space has been used up, and it is much cheaper/easier to build on the west coast especially technology wise, and because it was practically empty. Go look at who owns the land, you'll see at about the halfway mark the government started claiming some 90% of all the land.

I digress, nuclear war happens we are all fucked and I'm hiding in the potato cellar with my can o' beans and a spoon.

Nuclear Winter caused by nuclear warfare is actually a myth. Scientists crunched the numbers and the world would return to normal in roughly 40 years and only a couple billion would die.

fuck

>mfw I live in Hawaii

I've been too ignorant on this subject. Thanks for your post, I've saved those pictures.

I don't think that a nuclear war would have such a "good" end. Keep in mind that while those living outside of cities would survive in much greater numbers than those in the cities, the total number of survivors would still be very few.

Russia and China are not going to nuke Mexico or South America for example, so while Mexico and South America might see climate change effects, much more of their population would survive. When the dust settles, there would not be enough whites left in the United States to stop them from simply walking in and taking over.

I think the same would be true of Europe unless the entire middle east, India, and North Africa get annihilated.

So what ==HAPPENED==?
inb4 newfag, testing heading inline

smh tbh fam

Civilization won't though, it'll be total chaos with remaining survivors forming tribal groups to fight for what's left. It'll take a few centuries before any real signs of stable civilization to emerge.

Two billion deaths sounds rather light too, because a lot more deaths would emerge from mass starvation and diseases.

Farmland is toast or irradiated (and almost no industrial scale access to fertilizer to make less suitable but clean land workable), they'll be almost no access to clean water (as all that infrastructure got nuked and their sources would be irradiated). No easy access to medical services and a lot of specialist doctors would have died in the blasts, logistics are fucked beyond measure (meaning areas that require imports to survive are pretty much dead).

I'd say it'll be more around 5 billion after 20 years.

that's not the same as Russians shepherding millions of citizens into public shelters. that's like saying "attack helicopters aren't for us, but if we can find them we can take them". well no shit

The obvious solution would be to relinquish the territory we couldn't hold, and rebuild in a smaller area that we could. Let the great-great-great grandkids take back the rest.

I've never wanted to defect to Russia more then right now.

What is that triangle beneath Richmond?

Fort Lee?

Everyone lives in poverty in Russia, don't do that. It has lots of migrants and thugs. Soros sponsoring revolution ideas there, so you won't have an easy life being caught between two political battlefields of putinists and liberals, one not better than another.

Especially you will be very mistreated for just being american. Hatred for your kind is strong there among non-liberal crowd, can even get your nose smacked by skinhead, even if you are a nationalist yourself.

Best way to live in russia is only by sitting at your home all day and going out only to your job. Its not as much different from communist times.

It sounds identical to america.

Interesting coincidence. I'm not sure if this happened two days ago, but within the last week I had a dream that terrorists sabotaged a nuclear power plant near me. There was an explosion, visible Cherenkov radiation, a bright flash of light and then all of the people around me were incinerated and so was I. All of this happened over the span of twoish seconds, although it felt like more.

Imagine living in Detroit that is filled with kebabs instead of niggers. That's what big russian cities are.

I have a feeling the Russians would specifically try to lower the number of civilian deaths, and 2000 warheads is too damn many.

INSTANT DEATH
unless I'm visiting my parents when the bombs drop

My beautiful beach will get nuked
On the bright side, it will also nuke the panhandle's degeneracy central, pensacola

/aus/ here.. is sydney in anyway a target? Its filled with shitskins and asians and im forced to live way out fuckin west here. Am i fucked from a bomb or only have to worry about the chimp out after it kicks off. God speed ameritards youll be hit the hardest

Earth planes of the future still have wings, but they are for steering not for lift.

As for now, everyone knows who's arming and mobilizing the terrorists and why. That's why Russia is posturing.

Your corner too?

The govtards here are setting us up so all someone has to do is airdrop a bunch of leaflets to have the turdskins helter skelter CONUS back to the stone age.

Yep, whether it's a 500 warhead scenario or a 2000+ warhead scenario I'm screwed either way.

I'm staying in Raleigh, North Carolina at the moment.

Is there a reason why there are so many nuclear strikes by Helena, Bismarck, and Cheyenne? Are those military bases of ours or something?

NORAD is at Cheyenne Mountain.

I'm a bit drunk so i'll waste some time on your education.
Russia wasn't "invaded", Russia was in crisis. Rus Empire didn't even have a stake in that war. It got in the fight just because retarded Nikolai II wanted to support English jews and get piece from turks. But he didn't take time to build a fleet. He also lost Rus-Jap war for exact same reasons. I'm not sure if there was more retarded monarch in history.
When he was killed it wasn't just "evil commies" who opposed him, pretty much every policical force hated him, socdems, capitalists, manufacturers, military you name it. Country was in chaos way before october revolution.

Now if if Hillary gets in the throne Americans will also have such 'monarch'. Half of US pop don't undersrand this because americans study distorted jewish version of history, which is basically a comic book about US the superhero and evil everybody else. This comes in handy to manipulate masses and send them to various wars "for freedom" of few kikes in FedReserve. But in reality many wars are lost and when you get in one you should consider possibility of losing no matter how many times you repeat whatever bullshit they spread on masses this day. The only people who will lose everything are simple people though. Even if USA will be nuked to oblivion, next morning you may learn gov kikes who started the war are probably somewhere in Israel blaming warmonging white males or some shit.

mah nigga

Good thing im not in a major city in Texas
would it be safe to head a few hours farther? i need to probably im 3 hours from dalas

Check with this.

nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/

150 miles from city? I'd think you're safe unless there is some suspicious radars or antennaes in your area, not to mention military base or major transport hub.

Who said I’d move to a city?

its a tiny town that isnt even more than 150 people.
so no bases near by.

Nobody wastes SATAN on 150 people.

He's still at risk though if he's downwind of anything that will bring fallout to his place. Another thing to consider is whenever local rivers/catchments are at risk of being contaminated by fallout.

It's jews who should be afraid of HABBINING because Holla Forumslacks have nothing to lose but their shitposting.

down here with me, they all happen.

Just so that you guys know, it is literally impossible for anyone to be afraid of tim currey.

that did kind of ruin it, didn't it?

Africa will just starve to death after the Western world is busy getting its shit back together and not sending them more resources.

Well, he's still a really good actor… it's just, I cannot fear any man who I have seen singing while in fishnet stockings.

Legend was good though.

what makes you think this hasn't happened before?

Oppeinheimer when discussing the first test of nuclear bombs and asked "is this the first time such a weapon has been tested" replied "yes, in /modern/ times"

Oppeinheimer of course is famously quoted Vishnu of the Bhagavad Gita: I am become death, the destroyer of worlds.

the Bhagavad Gita is the written form of the orally passed on memories of the previous nuclear war. here is a verse from Mahabharata directly referencing the events and even describing fallout and radiation poisoning

“Gurkha, flying a swift and powerful vimana [fast aircraft],
hurled a single projectile [rocket]
charged with the power of the Universe [nuclear device].

An incandescent column of smoke and flame,
as bright as ten thousand suns,
rose with all its splendour.

It was an unknown weapon,
an iron thunderbolt,
a gigantic messenger of death,
which reduced to ashes
the entire race of the Vrishnis and the Andhakas.

The corpses were so burned
as to be unrecognizable.

Hair and nails fell out;
Pottery broke without apparent cause,
and the birds turned white.

…After a few hours
all foodstuffs were infected…
…to escape from this fire
the soldiers threw themselves in streams
to wash themselves and their equipment.”

Now with Oppenheimer aware of this, it is extremely likely the more esoteric elements of this global cabal of various ((())) are well aware of this fact.

Consider the statue outside CERN? It is performing the dance of destruction.

this is pretty much what a russian fellow told me as well. he said I should avoid traveling to russia at the current time since our countries relations are so shit that I'd probably be assaulted or etc. by non-cucked russian people who aren't lib-cuck westa-boos (i.e. actual non leftist faggot russkies)

pretty much all religions, too. this isnt exclusive to the Bhagavad Gita, just about every religion has hints of a technologically-modern civilization that wiped themselves out. it's likely happened multiple times throughout the cycles.

this is maybe the most directly nukey description that i've seen tho gj

Meanwhile, Putin will be playing this as he presses the button

This is what I believe freemason libraries are filled with. If you look a dooms day prepers you'll never see a book in the prep kit. If there is one it's something to pass the time. I think these "secret societies" were founded by people who managed to save the technology from past civilizations that wiped themselves out. They just pass the information down and reintroduce it slowly. I also think the feuds you here between them is from different beliefs in what we can handle and how it should be used. The reality is though, If nukes wiped out all the worlds cities and all the coastlines, we'd be back to the stone age. A plumber in Arkansas only has so much knowledge. He won't need to pass the plumbing skills down to his kids so all they will get is basic math, reading, and practical skills like wood work, shelter building, crop cultivation ect. So someone with books containing instructions on how to build modern technology could rule the earth in 20 or so generations.

I've been thinking similarly. Jews have been hoarding ancient AI "god" technology and manipulating people via memes for thousands of years (creating entire religions teaching us to stay away from such things).

We're reaching the point where we're developing/have developed that technology ourselves. It's threatening them big time.

i lived in hawaii for 8 years. ive always wondered if hawaii was ever important enough to nuke

Btw I also think that's why secret societies are centred around Latin. Language will change with the building of new societies and Latin is most likely the language that was prominent when the last civilization wiped them selves out. Kind of if today nukes hit and some Holla Forumsack saved books on PC building from scratch, they'd need to know English. It'd most likely be a dead language in 1,000 years after the nukes though.

I'd guess that depends what Island you live on. They're definitely not going to nuke the big island

Fuck, I hate living so close to Chiraq…

i used to live in hawaii kai on oahu so i probably would have been fucked, being between pearl harbor, honolulu, and hickam. but thats only if they decide to bother nuking hawaii at all. those bases are useless without the mainland giving commands.

Nuclear winter would pretty much kill all of the shitskins and only whites would remain. The jews would be gassed for causing the nuclear winter and military rule would be established.

Without the niggers, jews, and other shitskins humanity would enter a glorious new age.

DONT WORRY

ISRAEL WILL BE SAFE
WHEN RUSSIANS AND USA DO EACHOTHER IN

- Rothschild

In the ever remote case shit happens, it will not be US to be bombed first. Romania and Poland are the first targets since from there will depart nukes first.
War happening means they do really fear to lose their hegemony to China/Russia, no more total control on the market means you have to abide to the rules, competition becomes fierce, can't stamp useless paper anymore. Why have a Rothschild bank when Xi offers better?

I hope for the sake of it one stray finds its way there

No nukes.. But beware Japanese planes

Language of the future generation..

Face it polaks we're a dying breed.
We should take to the space and let the horde wipe itself out..

Nah, Russians wouldn't nuke this place.

why is this a sticky? reporter concern trolling?

jewgle it. Its all over the internets.
The fact that the russians are conducting such a huge "exercise" should be worthy of worry.. or happiness depending on your stance

Gotta appreciate russian folk rock, too.

See:
The outcomes have been predicted. Evidence supporting the predictions is just piling up.
The fact that it's all so transparent should have everyone here worried.
The fact that so many on Holla Forums have had these feelings for so long should have us all worried.

Meme majik is real, and WW3 has been simmering in the collective unconscious for decades now.

Just let it end already.

ABSOLUTELY

Guess my investment in canned meat/beans/dry rice et cetera paid off.
Too bad Im only good for half a year at best…

Im 6'7" and 330 pounds…goddamn it, my caloric intake is fucked for an apocalyptic situation. Trump better win or we're in for a really, really bad time.

No it's not just in Livonia you faggot

Nice knowing you, guys. Fuck Maryland. We got Liberal'd into a shithole.

Looks like in the end it was you who had to learn.
Manletts shall inherit the earth.

I officially apologize to all manlets. Every single one. I take it all back…I didnt know, god dammit.

Exactly like the meteor, the dinosaurs and the first mammals.

IS IT TRUE WE NO LONGER HAVE NUCLEAR RESEARCH DEALS WITH RUSSIA??

It works both ways.
Cucked countries not only deserve the nukes: they need them.
Those countries will actually benefit from the impacts.

this is awesome

i wonder what he thinks whenever he sees these things.

He probably prefers Natalia.

im gonna watch the world burns
and then i'm gonna create a 3rd positionist Reich

where pray tell is the vaunted industry and tech in the area of detroit that is worthy of like 20 nukes? willow run doesn't make B-17s anymore so…

how's about teh fact it houses michigans nuclear power you faggot

I feel like people are forgetting about nuclear deterrence, which basically has the world at an eternal stand still unless somebody is actually crazy enough to pull the trigger and potentially kill everyone. The chain reaction that person would cause could very well destroy the planet all together… so unless it's a mudskin in charge of the bombing, I don't think it's going to happen… then again, Obama and Hillary don't seem to have any sense of the future…

it's not nuclear deterrence

that's just the stupid ass excuse made up to hold the world fuckin' hostage

who influences all the worlds countries on both sides because they have enough money to buy them all out?

WHO?

who ALSO wants the US to go to war with RUSSIA because it's pertinent to their insane ideology?

WHO? THE JEW and all the world's richest families that follow them around

Who influences Congress to go to war and who has been rigging this election for a presidential candidate that will send the US off to war? HMM…

Do I gotta keep fuckin' saying it?

Let me quadruple post because I'm a huge asshole and you're a great big jackass. So lets look at it like this; nuclear deterrence is another way of saying, 'Let them keep the world hostage and let them take our values and destroy them, slice by slice, because that is the alternative.'

Which is defeatism.

I'd rather go through hellfire than suffer a slow and decaying downfall that they want to happen.

Going to eat your babies and then run for my burrow while your hindbrain tries to process what just happened, giantanon.

Hawaii is very important to naval control of the Pacific. It'll be nuked to oblivion.

You make it sound like only DC will get nuked. Although, that's an idea. I can see Russia sending up a solitary missile at DC. Oops, a mistake, try to shoot it down.

Remember to vote everyone.

SHIT

media.8ch.net/file_store/a46b33e85fdb5fdce43f7431d214e5eccf917c08755ceb1a284b2bc47296bf72.png

(checked)

have you considered that the ayys are actually us, with tesla tech?

It's interesting that you two bring up the death of the English language. This was published on redice.tv recently.

archive.is/KGifU
redice.tv/news/third-world-invasion-to-destroy-the-english-language

They see you as fucking cattle.