Be canadian

I fucking hate canadians, all the young people just copy americans and think they know everything. You could literally gas us all at this point and it wouldn't matter.

Who the fuck owes them anything? WHO OWES YOU ANYTHING YOU PIECE OF TRAITOROUS SHIT. NOBODY THAT'S WHO!

If you are reading this, and you don't have a job, and you are canadian, YOU are the problem.

/blog

sage for blogposting

where do you think you are right now m8
canada really is shit though

You're the problem, m8.

If you really hated Canada, you would refrain from paying taxes, like I plan to start doing as soon as I have made the right connections to live as a drifter.

What animu is that from?

ok now drive through rural alberta and report back

ffs it's not 2006 anymore

I don't mean to shit up the board, I just had to vent. Holy fucking shit. They were those feman tumblr pieces of shit, what are they doing in my city? This isn't toronto.

Makes me so angry that people are brainwashed so easily by americans.

Canadians think they are so smart and better than americans. They aren't, this is like the land of meth and retards my fucking god.

We will think up any excuse to explain why our country has zero PRODUCTIVITY AND GDP. It's because it's full of fucking retards. FUCK.

The gate

I'm in rural b.c. the cancer is terminal.

did we expect anything else, from the children of disco hippies?

god save us from what spawns from sjws.

solution: education in history and law, basic military training

Gate: Jieitai Kano Chi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri

Mild Japanese Jingoism, loli Demi-goddess, teen mage, PTSD elf and Japanese Foreign Politics.

Please start by gassing yourself

I've noticed this, despite the fact that they also simultaneously think of the US like some women think of Hollywood: that it's all lights and glamor. They go on about the healthcare here when in truth, it is rather horrible, the system they have in place in the ERs is shit, and overall the whole system is a joke. I've never understood it. Also, no one here can drive. No one can fucking drive. It's infuriating.

Sage for blogpost.

IT'S TWENTY SIXTEEN!
sage

Not having a job causes people to protest for abortion?

Canada is like a small tree. As the wind sways, so does the small tree. Never truly growing. Always influenced by the environment around it. Never defining the landscape proper.

YOU HAD ONE FUCKING JOB

Watch Trudeau get a second term.

Yep. It's as if the Left up here isn't even conscious anymore, they completely lack self-awareness. They're like amoebe now. But as soon as someone says something they deem as "fascist", it's like they smell blood and come alive for a few fleeting moments to attack the poor souls who got too close.

It's the fucking universities. Yeah, your cucks are probably the worst

GAS EM ALL

Fucking this. God bless you user

That is so funny and depressing at same time.

DON'T even joke about that.

It will happen again!

Kill yourself.

Maybe they're protesting for the right to abort other people's babies?
Too many white kids born and shit or something like that
someday this will be a legitimate argument mark my words

People here don't even know the real age of consent here because they watched too many American movies.

Not that Chad cares at any age.