Accurate POLL Numbers

Bill Still says Trump's lead over Hillary shows no signs of weakening.
Shares his view on which polls are best, and why.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hm3zIf9r6qI
youtube.com/watch?v=Hm3zIf9r6qI

He's going to fucking crush her.webm

This really does deserve a webm cut. Unfortunately I don't make the OC, I just spread it.

What can I do to become as based on this man?

Post YFW Trump goes on the attack during next 2 debates, Assange releases the audio of hillary's racist rant, and Hillary coughs up blood during her final speech before the election.

Question that will get me probably banned again.
Are the mods really in cahoots with CTR ?

The only thing Ive seen mods do which is sketchy, is ban evalion (arguably the best tool for reaching the normalfags I've seen yet),
and ban people who say this place is a containment board, and that we should leave.
Honestly, The website is owned by jews, and the mods are prob jewish too. But they run a good ship.

Nevertheless, This place IS a containment board. You are NOT helping anything by shitposting here, lol.
But it is also a nice place to talk with like minded people and relax. So it has its ups and downs.

Disappointing.

On November 8 voters aren't going to remember the first debate, they'll remember the last one where Trump brings out every nuclear assault he can possibly drop on Shillary

Don't be a tard.
Anything taboo + semi-QT + boobs = sugar for the medicine.

go away

webm

back to reddit with you

Funny that you mention shitposting, because that was one thing I got banned for. I wasn't even talking about e-celebs. I make often fun of those people that follow the argument "It doesn't matter if X is Y, X is good for our movement" whereas X are often degenerates like homosexuals and trannies, the alt-right and weebs. And the mods often give reasons like "shitposting", "shilling", "ban evasion", "derailing", "complaining" etc. as reasons when I post something like pic related. I ask because there was a thread lately where some people spoke about this and a lot got banned unjustified apparently and I often heard that the mods don't always have Holla Forumss interest in their mind.

Becoming a based investigative reporter aka Truth Warrior is my plan when I move to Washington DC in the summer. Speaking of which, is there any way I can make money off of such a living besides donations and ads? I still gotta buy food to eat and ads just suck ass and don't feel right having ad money go along with truth and justice.

Thanks.

I was told by Holla Forums before the debate that the first one was the most important because of first impressions, and no one watches the later debates relatively speaking

This isn't the Tuvan throat singing board.

you can leave

#MakeTannuTuvaGreatAgain

Goons not welcome.

farm out your writing or video editing talents for cash. You won't write about investigative works, but every website needs a writer. PeoplePerHour and WordGeeks is where I farm my writing out to.

I love based Bill Still.

Read as much as he has read start with everything he has written.

3D=Suffering
2D=Love

It's gonna sting when he loses. Just like when Gore lost. And Bernie.

Trump has been crashing and rising up stronger in the polls whenever a media controversy happens.

The difference with Trump and Clinton though is Trump is able to regain his numbers back quickly whereas Clinton has been in a long decline from the beginning.

That's because whenever Trump crashes he either switches tactics or fires his campaign chiefs and hires better ones. Whenever Clinton crashes she throws barely contained tantrums in Skype calls amd then calls an additional demographic sexist racists for not voting for her.

Last election it was widely agreed Dildo Romney won the first debate but got gooded by king Nigger in the second two. Whether that decided the vote, i couldn't say

I love it when my memes are effective.

But you are an even bigger faggot.

Leetget