NY AG SAYS TRUMP FOUNDATION COMMITTED FRAUD

NEW THREAD

archive.is/zH4mD

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM

ASSANGE BETTER HAVE FOOTAGE OF HILLARY STRANGLING SETH RICH WITH HER BARE HANDS OR WE'RE FUCKED

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/sflswr.pdf
archive.is/zH4mD
archive.is/frYtr
archive.is/YTR5Y
perma.cc/J6R7-NWDB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes. Any company can accept money from eager customers. But whereas benefactors of nonprofits can claim charitable deductions on their taxes, supporters of for-profit ventures like the Times cannot. Indeed, the IRS would qualify such contributions as gifts rather than donations.Oct 21, 2009

Go correct yourself

Do you really think that can stop the Trump train?

this is just another politically motivated attack, just like the Trump U shit, only difference is no one gave a shit and forgot about Trump U, so now they have to dredge up other things to try and muck him up, which is really a bad idea if these leaks coming tomorrow are anything what they are purported to be

Wow it's fucking nothing.

The AG is a kike. He won't hesitate to file charges out of thin air. We're look at potentially 3 weeks of headlines about Trump being charged with felony fraud and/or tax evasion.

LORD KEK GUIDE US

Yeah nah we're pretty much fine.

The NY AG that has been a vocal supporter and contributor to Clinton's campaign?

Yeah, this is fucking nothing. Were there anything to this, one of the 16 individuals Trump faced in the Primaries would have used it to their advantage.

This is the benefit of having a real primary. The Democrats should give it a try.

What leaks and where?

I'd like to see them try. Trump has already raised a shitload of cash and we don't have much longer to go. I'm sure he can make efficient use of his remaining cash. These kikes are all going to hang.

lel.

Shills on reddit are demanding Fahrenthold be given a Pulitzer for this article. Fucking delusional.

check the catalog, Assange hs some shit dropping tommorow in Berlin, was originally gunna happen on the balcony of the embassy, but security concerns stopped that from happening

Trump: "The Clinton Foundation is illegal"
MSM: "NO U"

Nice dubs
Reported, sage, hide
Fuck off disinfo fag

this. also..

88D

How is this disinfo? NY AG seems to have brought charges. Of course it's not true, but it's worth discussing.

It'll be early in the AM burger time.

They just continue to show how little respect they have for the letter of the law with all of these attacks. Desperate.

yea its worth discussing foundations

clinton foundation

/election

Mountains of evidence that the Cilnton Foundation is a money laundering front and now this is a problem? Don't make me laugh

Then stop shilling it as if hillary is about to win you faggot.
You spent an entire thread 5 hours ago trying to shill here and proudly admitted you were doing it

How early?

Also, burger time is only real time, we are on the American internet, thank you.

What? I think you're ODing on redpills, user. Who said Hillary is about to win?

So it's literally nothing. Again. Wtf is with liberals and trying to smear people for doing nothing wrong, meanwhile they commit crimes and scandals coming out the ass?

Are we still in american net, what happened with the icann UN takeover stuff?

4 est.

We're a sovereign nation. ARE WE BEING DETAINED?!

Stay on topic, lads.

GAS THE KIKES

RACE WAR NOW

The most common liberal tactic is: accuse the other party of doing what you know you are doing before they accuse you of it.

OP literally made a thread just like this about the same thing trying to demoralize and push his shitty shilling 5 hours ago.
We saw theough his shit and then the thread was lain bombed out of existance

He always posts like he is one of us but from lurking for years, i can spot one of those tripfag freech intl autismo fags from a mile away
Those faggot goons should hang themselves

Well Trump was right, politics is really a disgusting business, it's no wonder he avoided it his whole life

Nice trips.
If i didnt know any better you are also from freech supporting this fag to give his shilling credibility
Thats usually your manifesto
Or better yet, CtR is bumping this shill thread

He definitely does seem like a 4cucker, but the topic is fine for discussion in my opinion. Honestly I could watch Trump stab babies on TV and I wouldn't change my vote so it's rather useless pushing anti-Trump narratives here. I know I'm not alone in that feeling either.

Checked for

Its afraid.

Im watching you fucker

lol

Doxx him user. Do it. We'll send him pizza.

fucking cunts

Remember lads, there is no "conductor we have a problem" on the Trump train. Assange better posts that shit.

Hillary voters already know the Clinton foundation steals money intended for poor people in order to fund the Clintons lavish lifestyle. They don't care.

So why would any Trump voter be willing to allow Hillary to be elected, their borders erased, and their sons sent to die in the deserts of dumbfuckistan over this?

Much like Trumps taxes NO ONE will change their mind over this. Not one.

what's lain bombing ?

When will the NY State Attorney General contact Charles Ortel and start an investigation on the Clinton FoundationS ?

When will the NY State Attorney General contact Charles Ortel and start an investigation on the Clinton FoundationS ?

It's just a political favor from Eric Schneiderman to Hillary Clinton. Nothing more.

In 8 hours. 4:00 AM Eastern time, 1:00 AM California.

Does this mean Trump can't fundraise anymore? Or is it just for New York?

Original notice here: my.mixtape.moe/sflswr.pdf

He has to throw together a decades worth of audits in 15 days or he can be charged with fraud.

Doesn't matter if there's actually anything going on, the (((NY AG))) will do as he pleases.

GET YOUR GUNS OUT BROTHERS WE MAY HAVE TO GO PIG HUNTING EARLIER THAN EXPECTED
Let's see if they try to run with this crock of shit. I've been waiting to unload some lead either way.

This is the cuckchan exodus.

I've done audits before, there's no way that can be completed in 15 days.

Why does the NY AG think the Trump Foundation is an actual charity when it's not registered as one? There's no law that says private individuals cannot just give money to private corporations if they feel like it. Where was it established the foundation was even a charitable organization? I'm sure that's the average person's perspective on it, but actual documentation is needed to prove something like that by the NY AG.

Perhaps we need to start digging on the NY AG and the staff of that office.

Also, how convenient that this story strikes after the FBI deal where Shillary's interns were allowed to destroy evidence in this thread Or, how Assange is about to leak his October surprise tomorrow. Clinton always gets her stories shilled on Monday while any negative press is offset for Friday.

I've been waiting to pull off my CTR impersonation to subvert their ops, but I see we can't wait anymore, I've got the SS of one of the their HR employees including financial statements and have routed into their home network. It's about to get a whole lot more interesting lads, I'll try to get the intel by this week.

#opnatsoc

I thought they pushed Assange's deal back to Wednesday? Am I wrong?

What a shame.

I can't believe there are anons that still say this.

Donald Trump will be the next President and there's nothing you or Eric Schneiderman can do to stop him.

Looks like concern trolling. Fuck off shill.

Wow he used his foundation to take bribes from foreign dictators while he was secretary of state! Ohhhhh no that was Hillary. Right.

Source?

Only if you consider a
LACK OF BRAKES
to be a problem.

the jew cries out in pain as he strikes you

thats exactly what this is.

so what can we do about this kikery?

Why dont we flood the NY BAR Association with complaints about these fraudulent charges?

Lets cripple their office in paperwork, remember they have a legally imposed deadline to respond to each piece of correspondence sent to them.

The only thing I can think of is maybe Russia weren't the only ones Clinton sold Uranium to

How come there aren't 500 pizzas going to his house right now? This guy is a hero that needs all the prostitutes and drug dealers in NY to go to his house for a party right now.

Wow, this guy is a true patriot going after some real corruption, I hope people send him lots of thank you cards in the mail!

Technically he is committing an ethical violation and is subject to discipline by the NY BAR association.

He can lose his license for this

sasuga north korea

No one in the JEWdicial system will file that complaint with the BAR.

Change the archive, the article has been thoroughly rewritten, with loads more information added to bias the reader into thinking Trump did something wrong.

keep both to show the differences

Day's Third Law: they always project.

this one:

archive.is/zH4mD

is October 3 at 1:00 PM

and this one:

archive.is/frYtr

is October 3 at 6:11 PM

You're right, here's the new one.
archive.is/YTR5Y

When will the Washington Post contact Charles Ortel and do a serious investigation on the Clinton Foundation and the other Clinton non-profit organizations?

well shit.

Oy vey Goyim Trump is anti-semetic, he doesn't hire us those Trustworthy and honest Lawyers

When the public grows a pair and burns down CNN. When are WE going to start running these people out of town

CNN is coming last in the cable news race thanks to their recent retardation

If we don't do something to scare the shit out of our government, they will take more of our rights and lie even more.

Here's a screencap of the article for those that would prefer it.
And a screencap of the comments section to help spur the autists among us into action.

CNN is having less and less of a hold on the people and Trump winning is going to weaken them anymore
You know the best way to scare the shit out of the Government, Vote Trump

If voting actually did anything, it would be illegal. Hillary is already stealing the election and she will win and no amount of proof after the fact will change that. The courts don't give a fuck, Congress doesn't give a fuck, and clearly the American people don't give a fuck either.

checked
I think you're wrong.
Tensions are higher than Snoop "DUDE WEED" Dogg on top of Mount Everest.
If Trump loses (he won't), and proof comes out that the vote was rigged (it will), heads will roll.

Why the fuck did this thread get anchored?

because the mods are fucking retarded

If the jews controlled both sides before, why would they be opposed to a long tradition that normally would not have affected them? This is why they are in a panic now and why you have leftists screeching about how voting was a bad idea. They all wish they had gotten rid of voting now and never thought they would need to because they never expected things to get to the point we are now.

GOP legally barred from fighting vote fraud

perma.cc/J6R7-NWDB

Probably because a concern troll started it.