Trump tricked the kikes with one simple method

Trump found another way of getting around paying taxes.
By never becoming a charity in New York, Trump Foundation has remained a private and hidden institution since 1988, 9 years longer than the much more open Clinton foundation, Trump has successfully hidden away billions of his money without oversight or knowledge.
THis money has led to him becoming the number one presidential candidate in the hot chair and now he can't ask for your help anymore.
That's right, if you have been solicited by Trump Foundation and affiliates since Sept 30th, you just became a participant in a felony when you deleted the email evidence.
Comey comes for you now.

archive.is/vWRIK
archive.is/niQyQ
archive.is/CcPMU

assets. documentcloud. org/documents/3118437/Trump-Foundation-notice-of-violation-from-New.pdf

Mods

Ahem

Threw down the gauntlet, it is time for him to make good on his claim.

sage

Low effort chaim.

Fuck off you CTR niggers. Soon your day will come. DOTR motherfuckers .

come to the nightmare come to me I'll bring death to where you'll be

Checked

Excellent, glad to know there is no issue with how foundations act

But where is Lane user?

Seems legit :^)

So is this 100% bullshit or what?

Is Hillary going attack his foundation?
The Clinton Foundation sells weapons to Russia. I think she will keep quiet.

I bet the CTRcucks are trying to inject us with them NSA scripts.

Ah but attacking a Russian connection shows Trump breaking the Logan Act. Further attempts have him doing business with Iran while they are prohibited actors.

listen up faggot. you check his dubs when you speak to him, boy.

If Trump raped mother Theresa, we still wouldn't vote for your candidate. Fuck off.

Reported.

Once he checks my id faggot.

lol sage

lol don’t care kill yourself

Who should I vote for then?

The shill's last thread was shitposted into oblivion, so he made another one.

wew

top kek didn't they teach you to reply to this question in the manuals?

Oh wow your back, sage bomb time

Why are you talking to yourself?
Are you okay?

SAGE YA CUNT !!!

I'm waiting for holy Lane to return. This thread shall be his vellum to reveal the mysteries.

*gasp!* But, but…I donated over 6 gorillion dollars!

MUH FREECH !!!

Fuck off Aussie, the squints should have made you breed with abos until you forgot fire!

You got Berned kike, your sheckles were shoahed to rember the 666666666666666y66yy66666666 who Mengele personally killed by shoving his fingers down their urethra until he could pull their inner yarmuckle out.
Oy vey, my your sheckles.

sad!

Come on now

More shill friends of OP eh?

On Monday afternoon, Fahrenthold provided one answer: Trump often instructs business partners to direct money they owe him to his tax-exempt foundation instead. It appears that the mogul used this scheme to avoid paying taxes on portions of his income, thus maximizing the amount of money he could reinvest into autographed Tim Tebow helmets.

This are shocking allegations and will give Clinton ammo in the next debate

Trump must deny these lies vehemently

(checked)
sage for faggot OP

What tax exempt?
The point was there never was a charity.

You need to recalibrate your 'shill' detection. That word gets thrown around so much that it doesn't fucking mean anything anymore.

This is obliviously part of Clinton's October surprise and isn't even being addressed. I wonder what kind of shill would want that to happen here, overall lowering the board's defense mechanisms.

Wait does OP want trump to lose?

I've got plenty more, privlege of knowing the FEMA director following a chance meeting at a Books a million in Waldorf.

Yes, a revolt is more likely that way than him winning and people supporting this corrupt system.