Hex thread

tbh

good thread. been a while since we had one of these tbh

this

Reported for requesting CP.

here's your (You)

You're not wrong tbh and thanks.

Dys should just hand over board ownership to Hex, it'd be better in the long run tbh

wrong

Hex is pretty cool tbh

Holla Forums is kill

you helped destroy it, fag

kys, huh?

tfw the kikes actually think youre hex

tfw kikes think, we think this is the real hex, and that the real hex did anything wrong

Why do we have threads dedicated to a tripfag?

lurk moar that's why

this
hi hex

also this

hi user

have you impregnated a cute mormon girl yet?

being this new

not the real hex, dumb fuck

I'm working on it.

Wrong

Pardon, my lord! I… i didn't recognize you, sir!

keep trying buddy

:^)

At least you won't ever fall for the trick where the user pastes my trip into the name field.

Hes samfagging through vpn i think.

this is what a fake hex looks like faggot

hrnnngh! i want to put my cock inside of her so bad

i already apologized

We love you, Hex!

I'm in the right place, it's just a matter of time. Getting a job has been harder than I thought it would be, and I'm getting ready to just take some random job so I can put something on my resume. I applied for one of those warehouse type jobs, and I'm just waiting for an appointment to open up so I schedule an interview.

i got you on my prayers

don'tcha hate it when that happens? it's hard to snatch a wife when you can't pay to keep a roof over her head

Thanks

Yeah, that's the main problem I'm facing right now. I don't want to ask girls on dates when I don't have anything to offer besides potential. As soon as I get a job, there is a girl I want to ask out. A friend of mine told me about some new Mormon dating app, requires (((facebook))) though so I'll consider that a last resort.

Don't give in to the Jews, bro!

>new Mormon dating app, requires (((facebook)))
>(((facebook)))
don't do it, hex! the juice isn't worth the squeeze!
user is right

That's the plan for sure. I've met enough girls in person that I hopefully won't even ever have to consider going that route. Once I have a job it will make it easier to go out and do more things too which means meeting more people. I'd prefer to find a girl that doesn't do a lot of the social media type stuff to begin with. I know a few already.

girls like that exist? how do you find them?

Go to church to meet nice girls

what the holy fuck is a mormon convert doing on 8ch? the only affinity this site has with mormons is that many subscribers are both genetic debris and paedophile.

Girls that are fearfull to The Lord, are the nest girlls tbh

*best

this is true. it proves they're willing to submit to a higher authority, but i'm not gonna larp as a christian just to pull in some pussy

Just go to church bro. :^)

Seriously though, nice girls still exist but you have to be willing to be the man they need. I didn't know these types of girls still existed until I met the sister missionaries.

The LDS church is setup in a way that is perfect for meeting girls too. I didn't know this when I joined

Good clean church girls spit, not swallow

they also take it up the ass to preserve their virginity! so nice!

damn. now you've got me thinking about unironically just going to church bro

And from personnal experience, church girls a.k.a religious girls, are super freaks in the sheets.

The Mormon church is split into different types of wards. I go to a ward called a young single adults ward. It's only for single adults ages 18-31. So the only people I meet are people my age, and unmarried. The girls are taught not to have sex before marriage because they have to maintain temple worthiness. They aren't even allowed to date until the age of 16, and they go on a mission at 19. These girls are virgins into their 20s. It's amazing

i call bullshit. have you actually seen the hymen? that's probably a dumb question

has it ever occured to you that hex is 3/7 of homosex and roughly 1/3 homosexual?

You don't have to believe me if you don't want to, but the indoctrination is real. And when I say indoctrination I don't say it as a bad thing, everyone is indoctrinated in some way it's just this indoctrination is a good thing. This church raises kids into adulthood. It's like a whole different world inside.

i will meditate on this

and probably fap too

MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS

Post reported

Hex is a faggot tbh.

I'm still in disbelief of what I've stumbled into tbh. 2 cute missionaries showed up at my door 1 day and I listened to what they had to say because there was something different about them. I didn't know just how different they really were until much later.

before you get excited you may wish to research the genetic catastrophe that mormons have made of themselves by inter breeding

Praise Hex, it takes a man of God to correct the evil on this once great board.

Praise be!

i can help with that

if 2 cute missionary girls ever show up at my door, i promise i'll hear them out, but that's all i can promise

The olny missionary i'm willing to put up with, is the sexual position.

Disgusting, The only thing girls should be putting inside themselves is knowledge.

Thats a very Christian thig to say

Well let's hope it happens then. I will say being a Mormon is a lot more work than I expected though. It's rewarding, but it takes effort. I wouldn't change a thing that happened tbh

This tbh

at least until they are married

this thread is so woke

Hex is a pedo enabler. He uses mental gymnastics to justify why he still needs to be in the pedo threads but realistically he's just a closeted hebephile looking for attention. Oh and did he tell you that he's mormon too? Of course he did. He'll also use ad hominems as an counter argument which proves he's just a general 20 something year old retarded NEET. I hope you don't get a job and you're forever stuck here pretending to have the moral high ground over people, you stupid fucking attention whore. This is objectively true because Hex neither denies it nor uses a legitimate counter argument but instead uses 'lol butthurt' to justify all his virtue signalling. Leave already, attention whore.

I'm not even gonna bother to read his post, but just skimming it you can see all the names he calls me while shrieking autistically about ad hominems. I don't know why that user is so butthurt tbh

user is trying to be an attention whore

That's probably true. That user only wants to bait me into stupid arguments where he will make major leaps in logic to tell me I'm a terrible person. You would think he would look into a mirror and determine the horrible person is the one following someone around to tell them how bad they are. He always does this, and I still don't know why.

(checked)
Some people have weird fetishes

true tbh

Simple and tailored for your liking: Pedo enabler. Mormon. Closeted Hebephile. Virtue Signalling. Attention Whore. General retard.

Butthurt or not the above still remains true.

You haven't made attempt to make me think otherwise.

an* just in case you think correcting my grammare is a valid rebuttal.

hypocrisy invalidates nothing

grammar* just incase you think correcting my grammar is a valid rebuttEl.

rebuttal* just in case you think correcting my grammar is a valid rebuttal.

thanks for helping to keep the thread bumped tbh. i'm extremely grateful for your contributions

samefaging like a retard

Thanks for proving my point because you can't disprove it.

keep up the good work, user.

Keep being a retarded NEET and sure because it's very easy since you do all the hard work. No deflection whatsoever and I like that. Own that shit.

i'm sure you will convince me of my wicked ways some day, user.

I knew TORfags were retards, but you take the cake. My fucking god.

Hex please for the love of God start outright banning pedophiles. They contribute nothing.

but I'm not a mod

I don't need to convince you of anything. You are too deluded to understand yet you make no efforts to prove my claims as false. Once again, it is very easy for me since you do all the hardwork.

Subject field.

Hex lost his M(g)od powers. Didn't you know this, user?

it was actually for the better tbh. i devoted too much of my time to it, and was kinda emotionally invested in it. you could tell by my resignation thread that it hurt to have to do. i'm sad about what the board is becoming now, but i'm better off not being a mod so i can try to improve my life

Woah when did this happen? I haven't been up to date with the autism lately. Can somebody give me a quick run down?

Dont forget the part where Jim booted you, because you were a "pedo"

Checked.
Another episode in Dysgenic ruins everything.

That was a month or 2 later, I forget. But yeah Jim globally banned like 5 of my IPs