Trump Supporters Attacked At San Francisco Bar Zeitgeist

199 Valencia St
San Francisco, CA 94103
+1-415-431-6891
Today:9:00am-2:00am

Other urls found in this thread:

yelp.com/biz/zeitgeist-san-francisco
youtube.com/watch?v=EMux_UHmpvc
facebook.com/libtardmedia/videos/vb.1631240470426637/1696171180600232/?type=2&theater
gotnews.com/shocking-video-realdonaldtrump-supporters-attacked-thugs-san-francisco-bar-zeitgeistsf-trumppence16-tcot/
archive.is/ubQ7T
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What will it take for people to start fighting back?

You faggots will be the first against the wall.

Why didn't he call the police? Assault is illegal.

SanFranPOZLAND

It's a one sided war at this point. When are you going to swing back, Trump-man?

What a faggot.

the greatest victory for the white man, would be to take back san francisco.

What am I supposed to do A. Wyatt Mann? Every time I strike out at my enemy he doesn't fight but only cries out in pain and continues to work against me from behind the scenes.

Naturally!

I think the asshole in the video is the guy answering the phone, holy shit, I got to talk to him

He sounds like a member of the Alt-Right..

This. Fpbp.

You mean a white nationalist, which is what the alt-right is about. Alt-right bashing should be bannable. You're trying to kill a pro-white pushback just as it's gaining momentum. You are the enemy.

I'm honestly not sure if I want to see it be the first or last to fall. both would be poetic.

faggot

I think he means he sounds like a fag. Because he sounds like a fag.

So much for the "city of acceptance"

This to be honest. Anyone who gets attacked and doesn't fight back deserves it. Fight for something you worthless pathetic faggots, beat these faggots liberals with your life

That bartender is a fucking traitor Cuck and should be dealt with.

Cringeworthy
Everyones a faggot in SF, even the Trump supporters.

So, what was the inciting action?

he propably advocated for safe sex

ive been to that bar. fucking cancer.

wow… you arent very creative, are you?

san fagcesspool
san francesspool
san fransicko
and you go with
sanfranPOZland?

I call myself someone that cares about truth. I think for myself.

Yeah, I know that. The implication is that the "alt-right," y'know, the people that support white identity and much of what Holla Forums supports, are all literal faggots. By saying that the alt-right/non-Nazi white nationalists are Milo-tier faggots, you are condemning us all by meming race realist pro-whites into being perceived as degenerate faggots by potential supporters. I take that as an attack on our beliefs.

Why does the Trump supporter sound like a whiny faggot?

Here's their YELP PAGE

yelp.com/biz/zeitgeist-san-francisco

You know what to do lads.

Molotovs make for better reviews than Yelp

friendly reminder to break up URLs and to copy-paste them into your browser instead of clicking. They'll just delete any reviews coming from Holla Forums otherwise.

I know those words, but they make no sense in that order.

www.yelp.com/biz/zeitgeist-san-francisco
ftfy

I did my part. Apparently they have a no picture rule that pisses people off and the staff is a bunch of dicks, so try working with that.

Because it's SF and he's a fag Trump supporter just like the bouncer who kicked him out.

It's gonna be a fucking landslide.

Being visibly free of STD's within SF city limits.

That bald fuck needs to be identified.

Kill yourself TRS, just because we're not adopting your enemy made faggot label doesn't mean that we're stopping you from doing anything.

You're the faggots trying to subvert us.

checked

and keked

I thought all Trump supporters were stronk alpha-males … why does being attacked make you clutch your pearls and call for a PA request?

How come not one or these faggots ever fights back? Starting to wonder about the side I've chosen..

For gods sake fellow burgers, start kicking some ass. All the leftists talk about is love and peace all we tall about is kicking their asses and I've yet to see a situation where these roles are not completely reversed.

What could this mean?

wouldn't it be more useful as a containment city?

at the end of the day who is civilized and who is the savage? go figure that both sides are projecting (ppl who say "IMMA KICK YOUR ASS!" are projecting as hard as the ppl like "we're not savages! we're peace loving productive members of society!")

somewhere a long time ago i read that the first rule of advertising is that you wanna go out and address the #1 concern/problem/issue with a product and try to turn that perceived inadequacy into a strength; you know, just like how supermarkets advertise fresh produce, chocolate milk tells you how much nutrients it's got, civilized people tell you that they'll kick your ass, and savages claim to be about peace and love!

It's a nice city if you got rid of all the numales, illegals, and homeless.

Meh. If I was grandfathered in, meaning I owned property there and was comfortably well-off, I'd live in SF. Apart from its obvious charms, there genuinely are good people there, even conservatives, though you'll never hear that on the news.

I'm glad I experienced SF long ago, when it still had some vestiges of coolness and class. If we ever take it back, I doubt anybody will be disappointed with what we could make of it.

Zeitgeist was always a dump, though.

It really is.

They HATE when you call it Frisco, so I do. Also, obviously, San Fagcisco. I hear that a lot and also just "Sodom by the Bay".

Even if they were faggots, I'm jazzed there actually ARE Trump supporters in SF.

Some fags are pretty fucking redpilled regarding Islam. That's probably why.

Fucking this.

An interesting factoid is that despite all the liberal insanity and faggotry in Frisco, it's still about 50% white and 34% chink. Blacks are a mere 5-6% and Mexicans, illegal or otherwise, only 10-11%. Liberal hypocrisy is actually a great thing in this case, because Frisco is still fairly pleasant because of it. They've literally priced the niggers and spics out for the most part.

Thanks for this. Hilarious, going to get to work on a contribution here.

We need to inflict more pain into you delusional hedonists as we much as we can.

Leftists are capable of destruction, never prosperity.

I hope anyone who needs a laugh today is reading the bad reviews. The best part is they go way back. They're totally not all ours. I quote two:

–Things this bar could use to make it receive better ratings:
1. A credit card machine.
2. All of the staff to receive a hug from their mother and "good job" from their dad.
3. A smile.
4. An open mind to new customers.
5. Perhaps an ID scanner to let in actual of age patrons instead of just saying "eh looks fake"
6. A schooling on how to not be racist.
7. Staff that doesn't act like they used to be Death Eaters and haven't heard of Voldemort's return yet.
8. A reason to ever come back??

Yo if you want all the happiness sucked out of your soul come here. Also try ordering a Moscow Mule with ruby red vodka! It sure will rub the bartenders bottom.

and this, oh the irony:

–oh man, i'm from the OC and this place was whiter than the neighborhood Klan rallies back home! in fact, i'm pretty sure they were having a Trump supporters gathering in the outdoor area.

park your solo horse out front and come mingle with a podunk crowd in a trying-to-be-hipster but lame atmosphere with rude and sloppy service!

they're at least true to their name as they most certainly capture the zeitgeist of a certain period and shade of time.

all of california should be nuked like in the turner diaries, all californians who live in other states and brought their cancer there should be skinned alive and dipped in lemon salt
t. midwesterner

Sorry but these guys sound like total faggots and Trump supporter or not, I'd throw them out too, whiny fucking cunts.

The guys in the video would be all the better for having their ass beat tbh.

reading some of the older reviews and it seems that this bar is owned and employed with a bunch of tough guy cunts, I'm amazed it took this long for them to get noticed for some of the crazy shit they do.

ftfy

Is there an earthquake chan?

roll of coins, just saying

You cannot remove or alter reviews on yelp, that is the point of yelp.

They could of handled it better, like not giving money to a den of Zionists and commies.

What really needs to happen is more pepe endorsed bars to open up. The Third Reich was gestated in bars.

Compilation shows Trump supporters being BRUTALLY attacked while media blames them
16:17, Vidmax, Jun 9, 2016
youtube.com/watch?v=EMux_UHmpvc
facebook.com/libtardmedia/videos/vb.1631240470426637/1696171180600232/?type=2&theater

>youtube.com/watch?v=EMux_UHmpvc
High energy. Spread it.

Why is this fat fuck the top comment?

I don't think "Thoth dreamy brown fuckerth wanna throw me offa building, darling!" is the same as being redpilled.

Communists employ street thugs. Why should this surprise anyone?

How will the Communists/Democrats ever recover?

I have a weird theory.

What is this is actually a bar where trump is popular, and this is a false flag from a leftist to make it look bad to trump supporters, D&Cing the SF trump community?

A lot of reviewers said the bar is racist and douchy, that's my only clue.

Wait so the guys that got kicked out are homos?

Too many natural resources to do that, better to turn the cities into "work" camps and the rest of it into a nature preserve.

San Francisco is liberal yuppies, H1B Fobs, a handful of asians, some not yet priced out spics (because its california) and homeless people

and a bunch of faggots in real estate

wow your so fucking cool. want to hang out and talk about the race war? Maybe we can kill some animals while we wait to someone to care about the midwest.

Good. Everyone in San Francisco deserves death.

you have to go back

wouldn't it be funny if one of these guys threw a parachute out mid flight and glided to safety

muslims really do hate fun.

This isn't fucking advertising your stupid beta faggot. We're at war with the left.

And in war, you need fucking warriors. Not a bunch of flabby white males whose only combat experience is Call of Duty.

White men are, as a whole, pathetic and weak. And they are looking at Trump as their only salvation because of their inability to fight, at all. One man isn't enough.

If you stupid lardasses won't shitcan your dumbass hobbies, get off the couch, get in shape, and learn to fight, we are FUCKING DOOMED in the long run.

Such a lame way to kill someone.

gotnews.com/shocking-video-realdonaldtrump-supporters-attacked-thugs-san-francisco-bar-zeitgeistsf-trumppence16-tcot/

This startled and upset me but it's not the best example of Democrat thuggery.

wtf no they wore a trump shirt and triggered the bartender who called his thugs to rough them up

While in San Francisco, we popped into a bar called Zeitgeist. The blue-haired barmaid at the counter pointed to my friend’s MAGA shirt and asked “are you serious?” He responded “yes”. She replied “we’re not going to serve you. you need to leave”. Another bartender offered to get us a drink but the bluehair come back to chastise him: “don’t serve these bigots”. We engaged the bluehair by asking what about our positions offended her so deeply. Her response was that we’re bigots, need to leave, and that there was nothing to discuss. She left the bar counter to grab some thugs to kick us out and this is when the recording starts. I was walking (and at some point) running backwards while recording so the camera is a bit shaky. If you watch closely you’ll see:

1) The bouncer physically pushing me through and out of the bar
2) The bouncer trying to pry the phone out of my hands
3) The bouncer throwing a punch
4) The bouncer chasing me out into the middle of the street
5) The bouncer chasing me on the sidewalk
6) A post-mortem discussion with another bouncer and a bar patron about how Trump supporters “have to keep quiet” in San Francisco

So what happened?

If I was him I'd go there on Halloween in a costume and kill everyone inside with an AR

I SWEAR ON ME MUM IF YOU DON'T READ THE THREAD BEFORE POSTING I'LL 'AVE YOUR FACE LOOKIN LIKE A BOWL OF JELLIED EELS

see and

oh, it was updating, then

Wait for the shift of the blue hair bartender to end, when she goes in some dark area that has no cameras (you must recon the whole area before) kick her in the back off the head and steal her phone, then break her legs as she's down, hit until her bone cracks through her clothes, make sure she's never able to walk again.

I don't live there user, I'm just an innocent OP that stole the vid from Ginger Chuck. But we should dox her and shame her. We need local intel for that.

also hi fbi shut the fuck up

In SF, even the Trump supporters sound super gay.

This, faggots like milo are the worst because they reinforce the victim role.

It's not:
Muslims are bad because they are destroying the west and provide an existential threat to whites.
It's:

Reinforcing a lack of identity outside of beaten breadwinners for deviants and minorities while we meander into a grave dug by jews.

Hey bro, also in SF.

A while ago some anons on cuckchan were thinking about meeting at a bar.

We should do this.

Sorry bro, I copy pasted that from gotnews, I'm not that guy. I think he wants to stay user for obvious reasons. I should've properly greentexted that but we're getting nuked soon and I don't care.

I think a large group of you should wear Trump gear and film going to that bar. When it happens again sue them and make bank.

You think were getting nuked soon because Russia is hiding 40m of it's people?

You're, uh, you're not already cheering them on?

This is great not only is your orange messiah losing badly, he is being exposed nationally for the tax dodging scumbag he is, you guys got played royally by Julian Assange, and you deplorables are being hunted down in the streets. I hope after the next debate a few of you commit suicide.

What's wrong with this picture?

this one strikes me as some regular fag pretending to be a shill. real shills are a lot better

here's your (you) i guess

I could get to SF for a meetup, assuming it's not just a lame "let's go to a bar and talk about memes".

Just walking around making fun of degenerates would be fun.

damn… that dude sounded like a faggot. Grow some fuckin nuts and act like a man, faggot.

Typical Trump supporter when not protected by the internet.

Until they rape you.

Nah you'd avoid the gay parts of town. Ironically, the gay parts are the least degenerate.

Donald Trump will leave a ‘permanent orange stain’ on American politics even 'if' he loses.

These faggots were just trying to be antagonistic like all faggots, I could probably go to that very bar decked out in trump gear and still be served no problem.

The thing here is it would be no different if they were hillary supporters or trump supporters their behaviour would be the same any way, they simply are entitled faggots living in the most entitled city, to them they are taking up the the trump label as white faggots in reaction to being shoved out by black trannies or some such. Quite hilarious.

Oh shit, I thought this account was a parody of the blue-haired bartender but it's really her. @sluts4hillary archive.is/ubQ7T

I just figured since it was sanfran they would all be gay.

This is one fucking crazy cunt.

OK I'm retarded, I guess it isn't really the bartenders acct.

user check her timeline please. I cannot tell what is real or not right now. This is too much, I'm moving to a forest without hipsters.

It's a parody. I'm convinced now. Sorry fam.

Alt right people act like faggots as seen on this video. Go listen to Crowder or Blair White somewhere else.

I live near a bunch of bars. Most are lily white in terms of clientele and there's a clear divide between them and the bars where there is a mixed clientele.

The accusation of the bar being racist may just be coming from people annoyed that mostly white people go there.

Real men hang out in the woods or in caves.

All of you. Get out.