Trump did business with Iranian bank later linked to Hezbollah and Hamas, nuke program

Trump did business with Iranian bank later linked to Hezbollah and Hamas, nuke program

Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump conducted business with an Iranian bank later linked to terrorism and Iran’s nuclear program, NBC News reported Monday, quoting an investigation by the International Consortium of Investigative Journalists.

According to the ICIJ, Iran’s Bank Melli rented office space in New York from Trump’s real estate company between 1998-2003, possibly paying the businessman’s organization over half a million dollars a year.

Trump reportedly inherited the bank as a tenant when he bought the General Motors Building in Manhattan.

A US embargo in effect since 1995 forbade companies from doing business with Iranian banks, including accepting rent. However, authorities did grant exemptions to certain transactions, and it was unclear whether Bank Melli was subject to such an exemption, as Treasury records were not publicly available.

In 2007 US authorities accused Bank Melli of being ties to purchases for Iran’s nuclear program. It ws also used to send at least $100 million to Iran’s Revolutionary Guards, who sponsor terror through aid to Hamas and Hezbollah, as well as the Taliban.

Bank Melli and the Trump organization did not comment on the report.

Trump has painted himself as a candidate who would be tough on Iran. He has called the US accord with Iran to curtail its nuclear ambitions “disastrous.”

“It’s a pretty hypocritical position to take,” Richard Nephew, a former deputy coordinator of sanctions policy at State Department, told the ICIJ. “It suggests that his principles are pretty flexible when it comes to him getting paid.”

Last month Trump called the deal “one of the worst negotiated deals I have ever seen.” The accord, he said, would lead to Israel’s destruction, “unless I get elected. Then Israel will be just fine.”

archive.is/iBlGW

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ZcdSE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

K.

Because it's copied straight from the kike news. See the archive.

K.

I don't like that sentence at all.

Hahahahaha
a
h
a
h
a
h
a
h
a

Thank you for the laugh OP. I can see what sort of journalist can say with a stray face that Iran was bankrolling the talibans.

OY GEVALT
Y
G
E
V
A
L
T
Seriously though, only Kikes care about is-not-rael
No one will give a shit, says alot about their egos that they think the average normie will ACTUALLY give a shit about this

Cry more, bitch nigger.

I am 95℅ sure everyone shilling about "Reddit spacing" is a shill, this shit was not a problem until a week or two ago.

It's fucking nothing.

Come the glorious day no single person will mourn what is done to (((journalists))). By then even John Q. Bluepill will be fully aware that they deserve everything they get.

Big deal. Bank Melli to this day has a branch in London among other places archive.is/ZcdSE

Why are the kikes so hard on projecting and accusing others of the crimes they did?

Dedicating your whole race to usury and fraud for millenia kinda leaves an imprint on your genetic code, don't ya think?

Wrong, newfag. Redditors have been shamed here since the beginning, especially important with their introduction to Holla Forums from GG and the resulting spillover and it well known across the web the redditcuck can be identified easily by his formatting, phrasing and punctuation as well as his distinctly obnoxious psychology.

Yeah, but at least do it in a reasonable measure.
Look at the other thread where they accuse Trump foundation of something that CF did.
Are they that desperate?

Is Trump actually working covertly against the jews?

I like the guy more and more every passing day.

K

isn't that the Soros sponsored group of journalists who think Wikileaks is 'irresponsible' ?

>Iran’s Bank Melli rented office space in New York from Trump’s real estate company between 1998-2003, possibly paying the businessman’s organization over half a million dollars a year.

That's kind of like saying I do business with the Hell's Angels criminal organization if one of their clean looking gang members happens to be renting an office space in one of my buildings to operate a legit business.

How many hundreds of companies or banks have rented office space in buildings owned by Trump's real estate company in the last 40 years?

Even if Bank Melli did illegal activities while they were renting office space in NY in one of Trump's buildings, it doesn't implicate Trump himself.

Journalism is a joke.