Sex robot

whats this i keep hearing about a new sex robot all over the internets?

It's not a robot, those sex dolls (like realdolls) are just becoming mainstream because it's pissing women off

Why it would piss off any woman is beyond me. The only men who are buying these are unsexed anyway, so what woman is becoming jealous? Is it simply because these women can no longer reject a man who is done pursuing them?

They got livid because some russian guy created makeup remove app, so this wouldn't surprise me.
Do you really think that females are capable of using any sort of logical thinking?
Most of them can only rely on their feelings.

I know he is a nigger, and the doll is white, but says everything about what is happening, and why 3DPD are getting mad over it.
I don't have 2300$ for use for kinda of thing, and I really one day soon, they will move and talk, but I had a job and that kind of money on hand, I'd get one that looks like her

I will only get one if they have AI that molds to your personality to become your true love like in the movie Her

Most women fuck around until they get over 30 to 40 years of age. This is when young men drop them if they are not rich. Because of this, women are left with only one night stands and no lasting relationships. This is when they want one of those guys who can afford a sexbot. The men buying them have stable jobs and wealth saved up from not spending it on shit women want. The women who are upset at sexbots know that these men as a back up are now taken off the table. The fact is that the same women make fun of the men that they will rely on to support their old ass in the future. We are going to see many cheap retirement homes spring up with single old cat ladies or an increase in homeless old women.

more woman then 3DPD

Women don't care when men have sex with robots. They care when men stop trying to have sex with thots

Even fat ugly skank women enjoy attention and free shit from beta males. Those beta males are nice to these women and do shit for them and buy them stuff because the males are thirsty as fuck. THAT is what thots fear losing. They fear a world in which they are ignored just as much as low-status males are ignored.

I suspect this will happen long before we have realistic physical sexbots. I'm sure you've seen vid-related.

The reason I think this is because the mechanical and engineering problems that need to be solved for a realistic sex bot are significant - I mean consider just warming the thing up for example, that's something you'd think would be easy, but really try to think about how you'd do it. You've got a heat source obviously, but now you've got to circulate the heat through the body. Otherwise, it'll be too hot to touch near the source (which will be internal, where your dick is going) and yet still too cold at the extremities. We circulate heat using blood, and think about how tiny your capillaries are. Building that into a robot would cost millions.

And that's just one problem - all of the problems are that difficult or worse. Have you ever seen anything that moves without making annoying whirring noises? Have you ever seen any machine that cleans itself? Fuck, the robot vacuum cleaners can't even empty their own bins.

By contrast, I think the AI will mature very quickly, and though I'm not predicting actual sentience like in Her, I am predicted what you said - that an AI will be able to make you feel love. The reason I think this will happen is that "love" is exactly the kind of fitness function that current AIs are really scary-good at optimizing for. This AI I'm describing isn't conscious. It's not really in love with you. But if it can get feedback about your emotional state (which it might be able to get from cameras) then it'll be able to make you feel love toward it.

But I think it's possible to program to be in love with you though. An AI that's the perfect match for you and vice versa. Plus a heat source (most likely) wouldn't be that trying. Since the outside would be a soft non metal material, you could have the heat source right under that. What could be trying would be things like cooling and battery life, since it's a computer after all.

Also you want the ai to not be a yes man because then the user would be bored. kind of what you implied with what you said about ai optimizing to essentially manipulate you into liking it Of course fully dynamic ai that I'm talking about is going to be incredibly difficult to produce and will probably take many years to develop

Basically the role of women has been dropped by women themselves. Therefor men seek an emotional support in life that they cannot get anymore. It is natural for men to build things and support something when its needed. Emotional support is needed therefore men will make AI to emotionally support them. Imagine a future where an AI directs every man to be the best he can be without wasting resources on its own selfish needs.

apparently that's not the case. apparently hideous disgusting ambulocetuses get contacted by actual attractive men on dating apps and such.

it seems that attractive guys don't even have standards and will fuck anything with a pulse. i mean, i guess that explains why fat chicks are always so fucking arrogant.

Where do you get this data from? Because what i have seen int he big cities "one that i live in" Older women and fat tubs will try to get any man but no man will stay with them. They get one night stands then are dumped the next few days. This is why they get upset and say how they cant find a good guy. Although some men will stick around "i have a friend that stuck with a fat whore" and they end up broke and suicidal in their 50's. Hard to feel sorry for these men when they brought it on themselves. But i see far more single women past their 30's and fat women now then ever before.

its a neat idea but a fleshlight will be better

Post more 21

I fuckin' love that movie

Rolled 239, 271, 87 + 3 = 600 (3d333)
HEre it is. The future is now

you have much to learn padawn.

kek. that was a new to me user. thanks.

So basically women are upset because they want that $20k to be spent on them. For a man saving up 20k is not that hard but trying to find a good women is hopeless.

they want men with that kind of disposable income, not just 20k.

Only dumb ass nigga's would do that bullshit.

I was waiting for the dark twist at the end.

I bought this book… I got BTFO. I'm so pissed. I like, literally cried so hard my mascara ran so bad. My mom got mad because she saw and knew I stole her makeup. My dad called me a faggot. Capitalism has failed

Once these things can walk around and move women will be useless.

3DPD will still have reproduction resources to bargain with, but maybe, just maybe. The white knights, and betas will stop, and become indifference to 3DPD, without them, 3DPD won't be able to do much, and yea the doll is really hot.

i’d fuck it

How tall is it?

5 feet 4 inches tall (163 cm)

women are already useless.

Actually, they won't even have that forever. Some good-natured patricians are looking into making babies with artificial eggs. Artificial wombs will happen in this lifetime, and when it does all women will be effectively rendered obsolete.

I hope your right, dude
the future of the human species left up women with their hypergamous nature is concerning.

Damn it, if only it was 175cm (5' 8").

I height can be whatever you want, dude
it will cost more tho

It already has. Women confirmed being on suicide watch.

What am i looking at?

The future.

I can see it already, you grow them in your kitchen inside some heatproof ziploc with spiced amniotic fluid, and when it's ready you just throw in in the oven

This will happen in America first of course.

I read your post before the one you replied to and thought you were talking about made to order jews.