New edition of Hitler speeches book slaps Trump on cover

New edition of Hitler speeches book slaps Trump on cover

Publisher notes alleged similarity of many characteristics of speeches by Republican candidate to those by Nazi dictator

Two new compilations of speeches by Nazi dictator Adolf Hitler feature photos of Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump on their covers, the Guardian reported Monday.

My New Order: Volumes One and Two cover Hitler’s speeches from 1918 to 1941. Volume One’s back cover features a picture raising his hand in a gesture similar to a Nazi salute.

In a blurb about the book published on Amazon, publisher Ishi Press International claims “There are clear similarities between the speeches of Trump and the speeches of Hitler.

“Here are examples: They repeat themselves constantly, saying the same things over and over again. They never admit they have made a mistake nor do they ever take anything back. To any criticism, they respond by insults and name calling. They use a low form of language, with simple sentences even a person with the lowest level of education or with no education at all can understand,” the blurb continues.

Trump’s ex-wife Ivana once claimed her husband kept a book of Hitler’s speeches by his bed, the Guardian noted.

In the piece, by Marie Brenner, Trump said the book was a gift from “my friend Marty Davis from Paramount who gave me a copy of Mein Kampf, and he’s a Jew.” But Trump also denied reading the book. “If I had these speeches, and I am not saying that I do, I would never read them,” Trump said at the time.

Brenner noted in the Vanity Fair piece that “Trump is no reader” nor is he a history buff. “Perhaps his possession of Hitler’s speeches merely indicates an interest in Hitler’s genius at propaganda,” she wrote at the time.

David, the man who gave Trump the book, later told Brenner: “I did give him a book about Hitler. But it was My New Order, Hitler’s speeches, not Mein Kampf. I thought he would find it interesting. I am his friend, but I’m not Jewish.”

According to the Guardian, head of Ishi Press International’s US arm Sam Sloan said that when My New Order was published in 1941, there was “nothing on the back cover… so I decided to use that empty space for an advertisement for the book.”

The photograph used by Ishi is taken from the 10 December front page of the Philadelphia News, which used the headline “The New Furor” to refer to the presidential candidate’s “latest hair-raising idea…to keep out all Muslims” from the US.

archive.is/NCequ

How can they "speak similarly" when they spoke entirely different languages?
Checkmate, Libtards.

The biggest similarity is the amount of misinformation peddled about both men.

The worst part about this leftist pipe-dream is that I wish it were true.

you clowns have been trying really hard to push this one, and it reveals you every time

Top kek, I always crack up at this type of shilling. Good effort, Moshe.

it's the content. But it's not similar enough

The judenpresse never learns.

I'm curious as to why Trump gets so much hate from people, when he's done more in his life then any other faggot politician combined. What is with this libcuck jealousy?

It must have hurt to type that out

As far as Jews are concerned, any white politician speaking in defense of his people is basically "speaking like Hitler", so from that standpoint they are technically correct.

Well no fucking duh you jews.

Didn't Trump admit to having a copy of Hitler speeches by his bed?

The most important thing I want to know is, does it actually have all of Hitler's speeches in it from 1918-1941 or just summaries?

The kikes can already feel the noose tightening around their necks. The sound they'll make kevching in the ovens will serve as a warning the he rest

Hitler you're going to have to share your gas recipe.

He won't play ball. The Jewish men are all beta males, in the presence of an Alpha like Trump all they do is hoot and holler their discontent because they can do nothing else.

I've heard that rumor and I want to believe.

Many of the tactics Trump uses are laid out in Mein Kampf (creating a common enemy, concentrating forces) so it's possible he got it from the Furher.

[citation desperately needed]

is that book?

It's mentioned in the OP.

Yes.

Fuck man, that's good.

You want to be made more a slave, doing pointless shit all day, for rich people jacking off on golden toilet seats?

If Hitler was Trump Hitler would talk like this.

what book?

God he's so unfunny

The only thing that they added is his brand name to associate and familiarize the audience with it.

whatcouldevergowrong.jpg

Also, "furor" is an entirely different thing and it's a latin word. It definitely does not mean "Fuhrer".

It wasn't bad user. Got a good chuckle out of me. Plus at the very least he got people curious about what hitler actually said, rather than taking it at face value

Don't defend jews ever.

Comet and toilet bowl cleaner. Works better than that delousing powder they claim we used.

Noticing this on real life as well. All the kikes on the sidelines are acting like annoying faggots thinking they have an impact on the rest of us. We just try to ignore them.

And it's almost always jews and low-temperature nu-males.

Well the 4chain refugees have arrived.

It's just bizarre seeing a guy get criticized and hated so much for simply being honest.

So all this means the types of persons who buy fucking hitler speaches will now vote trump. Sounds good to me!

it was funny you nig

just because you don't agree with someone's political views you don't need to say anything they say is not funny

Where did all of these Jews come from?

ACHTUNG

shut the fuck up kike

You could say these things about every politician ever to have existed

you two act no different from the left.

a joke is a joke, regardless of who said it. The speaker political position should have no influence on whenever it is funny or not.

Of course, I skipped straight to the speech video, I don't know what he said before it

Anyone who triggers me is literally Hitler!!!

When I click on a link, and it's a link to a Zionist with a terrible show, and absolutely no comedic value, then I immediately close the link.

Intolerance is strength of will, unbending to the demands of others to accept their will over your own. There are good forms of intolerance, and bad forms of intolerance. It's subjective on whether or not the intolerance you practice is harmful or helpful, and it goes on a case by case basis.

And so am I. Problem?

kek

Anyone know if this is actually a good book? Comparing their speeches sounds fun.

Yeah but Trump loves the Jews. His own daughter converted to Judaism and married a Jew.

How does one be literally Hitler but allow their kin to convert to Hebrewism?

Wait, rereading OP, I misunderstood. I thought this was a new book with side by side comparisons of Hitler speeches and Trump speeches. That would be amazing.

Shut the fuck up kike

Can't Trump claim shekels for this?
Or sue them for something?

I feel like he should be able to do something with this, cease and desist?

How can you know it was not funny if you did not watch?
You could know it would probably not appeal to your humor, but you can't be sure

I respect that your opinion can vary from mine, but it alone does not make someone a jew

by that logic, you are a jew, since your opinion don't match mine

calm your tits

based hitler

It’s defamation of his name and likeness and unauthorized use thereof, as well. He absolutely could sue.

That's already what we have.

You can't become "more a slave" btw.

Actually we do act different from the Left. Their two main problems are that the very foundation of their worldview is objectively wrong, which we can show with studies from a wide variety of disciplines, and that they hypocritically cloak their intolerance in language of tolerance, whereas we make no such pretense.

As for the clip itself, if you find "don't you think that Trump is basically Hitler?" for the thousandth time funny, you are probably somewhere on the left tail of the Bell curve. The way you write also seems to confirm this.

Trump was accused of keeping a copy of Hitler's speeches by his bed.

Trump responded by saying something to the effect of, "Actually I only own a copy of Mein Kampf, a Jew gave it to me, and I've never read it."

Don't interrupt your enemies when they're making a mistake

The New "Furor".

What is "Furor" even mean? I know that Americans dont know the letter ü. But then it would be "Fuhrer".

bump

Fervor, fury, that sort of thing.

That's what happened in Weimar republic, before Hitler rose to power and gave job to every German.

You don't have to be "pro-Hitler" (I see him as a warlord like many others in history) to start realizing the amount of deception and disinformation this historical character.

Fuck kikes.