What the point?

I just realized how retarded image boards are. Just numbers and words.
Get out while you still can, don't waste your time like I did.

Other urls found in this thread:

oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Social media for the unsociable.

Thank you!

How autistic and starved for skin on skin contact do you think people who complain about "the rules" and "getting banned" on imageboards are? Serious question; I know some of you guys can answer this.

What's the point in going outside? It's just atoms and molecules.

Most of the people who do that here are doing it just to trigger Dys and the mods. They don't actually care.

not at all you deluded shit.
it's not because we are deficient in mental health that something seems awry. it's because you are.

believe me. 3 years ago. this place was amazing. i was there. the memes, the posting, organic, and true. the moderation was on point. plenty of posters, oc, and new-things to find.

now it's a shell of its former glory. i miss it.
i still remember having creative input on unteralterbach on >>>/loli/ after they patched the menu screen not having a fucking handgun on the screen.

anyone want to lament the old days?

OP is right… but it isn't contained to just image boards… most social media sites are a waste of your time and mental energy. focus on one thing you enjoy or are good at and drive yourself single-mindedly at that.

Your an idiot, yeah sure there were some good times then but I'm sure my good times were nothing like yours, faggot wheels and the the fucking pedos owned this board and seeing all that trash on here made me sick and not want to be here. Now be for you say "gtfo normie" you should know I'm far from being a normie. Dysnomia is just being a faggot and not just banning the raids spammers or pedos or what ever the fucking problem is. Limiting posts is an asshole move on his part and if jim knew any better he wouldn't be a dick to all of b cause a couple fuckers wanna talk shit about him so he flies over board making those videos. Jim should take this board away from Dysnomia retarded ass

k

oi

The problem is that dysnomia knows the pedos keep this board alive but he can't literally say that because then the pedos win. So instead of reasoning with them he tells them to fuck off. The pedos not posting is why we're here now, talking about how dead the board is. The pedos are cancer but is a needed cqncer for our board to stay alive.

inb4 t. pedo

makes sense

lemme just do a tl;dr
No pedos = no fun

ADHD or nigger?

1 sentence equation is easier tbh

rolling for trips tbh

why stay alive then? what does this board do? why am i here? is there any fun left anywhere on the internet?

I read the tl;dr before the four sentences.

Nice

oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion

if i wasnt wasting time here in this shithole id be doing it in another shithole so fuck off