ClintonKaine.com

ClintonKaine.com failed to pay their bills, guess who bought the domain?
That's right! Just like what happened to poor old ¡Yeb! The Big Don himself bought up ClintonKaine.com and turned it into exactly what you'd expect!
You'd think that with all the money from foreign nations that they're soliciting that they could pay for their own fucking website but apparently not.

ClintonKaine.com
archive.is/CNWnL

Other urls found in this thread:

jebbush.com/
CLINTONKAINE.COM
archive.is/a7Lp7
twitter.com/JPGClog
archive.is/qWieD
npr.org/2016/08/17/490314006/clintonkaine-com-pays-off-for-domain-squatter
breitbart.com/tech/2016/10/03/donald-trump-buys-clintonkaine-com-turns-it-into-anti-hillary-news-portal/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

400 pound hacker lol

amazing

and now they can't change it back www.icann.org/resources/pages/epp-status-codes-2014-06-16-en#clientTransferProhibited

Fucking

wew

And this time he didn't redirect it to his own page or something that could get it taken back because of trademark – it literally goes to a page criticizing Clinton/Kaine.

Are all her staff working against her?

this. site should feature that 400 pound pepe hacker

Swear to kek this election cycle is fucking up my sided something fierce

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/54ocut/leaked_picture_of_dnc_hacker/

At this point i'm convinced people working for shillary are in active revolt against her.

It's the only way to explain all this.

that's default

Maybe it can host all the Pepes. There are millions of them by now.

Did someone say pepe time?

Ayy fucking lmao

stop posting normies

Holy Moly..
Kek please grant me a GF like that very soon.

This is some 29th dimension chess here.

Stop posting period.

wew/10

screenshot it

leld

It reads like Drudge. I love it.

sweet jesus

This is so great. More evidence of how incompetent she is. She surrounds herself with fucking idiots.

Holy shit this is the fuckin SECOND TIME Trump has done this! He did it Jeb too. Jebbush.com used to just redirect you to donaldjtrump.com.

Hillary is legit Jeb Bush status of incompetent.

It's Jeb's website all over again. The absolute fucking madman.

The absolute madman.

∩  GJ!good job!!       /( ⌒) ̄\,. ∩_     / ̄ ̄ ̄\_,.i"/,. ノ|_|i_トil_|i i .,,E). ̄\.    i'___{_ノl|_|i_トil_|i.l/ /┃ ┃{.i| / /ノii|_|i_トil |  _n i|,彡 ┃ ┃{.i|i./ /'' ヮ''丿li/ /彡┃ ┃{i| ( l 》|il(_, ''' ヮ''丿|/  ク  i´i//li(_ ''' ヮ''丿| good job!!  \\リ i `フ i´il l|(      / ノリ i `フ i´il l|    n   ヽ___ ̄ ̄ ノリl ヽ      |  ̄ ̄ ̄    \    ( E)  ノリノ /    / ノ   \    ヽ ̄ ̄フ   /ヽ ヽ_//

HA HA HA

what is this abomination

actually a squatter owned that domain. hillary's camp lowballed him so he sold it to trump.

Why the fuck are you linking to a pepe on reddit?

She can't even handle a website payment!

too blurry/10

He did it again. Kek

Is yeb all over again

KEK

jebbush.com/

It goes to one of those links pages they put up for dead domains.

Truly, the ride never ends. That page was supposed to be Yeb! for president and he was supposed to be losing to Clinton by 15 points right now.

How do they even come up with all of this. I seriously want to be part of his banter team, only to hear all their plans on how they fuck the enemy with high-school bullying tier shit like this, probably laughing for hours.

TOP KEK

She's hooked up with a spic.

EXCLUSIVE: IDENTITY OF THE HACKER REVEALED
How much time passed between Yebito's site getting hijacked and he dropping out?

I know Paige is, but what about the Blonde QT?

Where did you get a picture of my mom?

GTFO

Oh how I wish President Trump would just post this image on that page instead and let nature take it's course.

MEME
A
G
I
C

all you'd be doing is sullying your bloodline

lol do these fools seriously think that's what constitutes voting?

I think we need to make a conscious effort to get that image trending a week before the election.

Google gonna derank it very soon.

That was the plan when those were posted a while back. A bunch of Holla Forumsacks created sleeper twitter accounts that'll spring into action on election night, targeting the stupidest subgroups of democrat voters.

==BUT DON'T FUCKING TELL ANYONE AND DON'T GO AROUND POSTING THAT OUTSIDE OF 8CH! WE DON'T NEED NORMIES KNOWING UNTIL AFTER THE ELECTION!==

call it #OPHillisKill

Holla Forums can singlehandedly influence the U.S. political system once and for all.

Have you guys been focusing much on other races though? I'm concerned with all the attention to the general election that some shady shit is going on in congressional and senatorial elections. It would be pretty shitty if Trump wins in a landslide but congress is taken over by leftists.

Holy shit, this is elder god tier banter.

I have a bad feeling ZOG has given up 100% on Hill and are now rigging the vote not to give Trump an illegitimate loss but now an illegitimate win so they can blame it on the Russians again and let the house decide.

Why would they blame the Russians? Didn't Trump say he'd be tougher on Russia than Clinton?

GOD, i just hope the next wikileaks isn't just more bullshit that doesn't get any traction and it's honestly something where she's fucking actually arrested and publicly stoned to death.

don't you know Trump is Putin's chum and wants to start WW3 with him? it's what friends do.

This is part of the narrative that they're pushing non-stop in the MSM.

Putin kicked out a bunch of kike oligarchs and now the jews have it out for him and his regime.

So you are siring as many children to ensure your genes live on? It is a carnal way to go about it, but that is a way to fulfill your genetic duty.

Jews are lice, every last one needs to exterminated, or they breed right back

That's what niggers do

I'm black and I just laughed at that shit for like 5 mins straight, fam.

paula labaredas

We will come to hang you as well on DOTR.

Its like you fags don't even know what a harem is

Fuck off chimp

Trump humanized deity confirmed. Check those holy trips, brah.

Good luck!

What used to be on CLINTONKAINE.COM

archive.is/a7Lp7

While hilarious, I looked at it on the wayback machine and it was some clinton fanfcition site for a numale webcomic artist. No connection to the campaign as far as I can tell.

You sound scared, nigger. RWDS will kick down your door and drag you out into the street to die.

lol harry potter/trump/clinton fan fics?

Trump did them a favor.

Brendan Fraser married a kikess and look at what happened to him:
>>>/just/
Don't even think about it, you'll only end up paying alimony, depressed and responsible for the creation of more kike abominations.
You should know better, you are on Holla Forums after all.

What in the everloving flying fuck?

who said anything about marriage?

It was some faggot web artist's site.

checking those digits for god hood

Don't let your memes be dreams.

Jesus Christ, Potterfags are the worst.

Absolute madman.

https:// twitter. com/JPGClog

Saved for

Meme it.

Fucking hell. I just saw the webcomic link and didn't dig deeper.

He seems pretty proud of his 'art'

twitter.com/JPGClog

I think I remember seeing this guy a somethingawful front page special once.

Please do us a favor and go back to Africa chimpanzee sage

This election is so fucking surreal.

The best part is how low effort it is.

Reminds me of the final slide in one of Sam Hyde's standup pieces.

Except that's not the campaign website.

The 2070 one?
It was truly Sam's Magnum Opus.

Harem isn't an Aryan concept and couples are happier monogamous. Fuck off degenerate.

Nah, the Rutgers one which is his best IMO, although the All Lives Matter thing was close

ignoring the fact that this is a tranny
typical for pol.

How much did Trump pay for this?

Too much since it has no impact beyond ego boosting.

It was some diaperfag's fanfic site. Probably like $7.99 on godaddy or some shit. Shill it on social media as a campaign resource.

thanks a lot asshole now i have unicode cp in my browser's cache

Just what the fuck do you think the American presidential race is? Some hallowed process conducted with dignity and respect? Top fucking kek.

THE FUCKING MAD MAN

archive.is/qWieD

Yeah, it's more of a psychological assault tactic than a genuine attempt to hijack prospective visitors to Clinton's website. The Dems are control freaks when it comes to messaging, so it's going to infuriate them that they can't correct the record on their own freaking domain name. Another thing is that the domain acquisition contradicts liberals' narrative about themselves being the more modern, more tech-savvy, wittier and conservatives as inbred tooth-sucking morons who Google-search "Google" before typing the web address into the Google search query.

the more this site is linked to in articles that genuinely have content (vs copypasta or robopasta), the higher it will bubble up.

what are we doing to googlebomb this?

I dont think servers work if you replace the cpu with cinderblocks.

BLARGGH, OOGA BOOGA UMBABAGA UGA UGA AARGHAA

thats just too good. if i had a woman like that id impregnate her day one. and imgpregnate her again as soon after she gives birth. rinse repeat every 9 months until i die.

I've never met a more based man.

REPORTED.

C U C K
U
C
K

Fuck off faggot. The polygamy nonsense already has enough traction in the West, it doesn't need us feeding into it too. We need to remove liberal programming not feed into it you fucking degenerate.

All you will ever have is what you go get yourself.

Are you you a nigger, or simply retarded?

Old news tbh fam. Here's an NPR story from August.

npr.org/2016/08/17/490314006/clintonkaine-com-pays-off-for-domain-squatter

Tldr: a domain squatter registered it in 2011 and sold it to the Trump campaign after the Clinton campaign wouldn't pay his asking price of $90,000.

Fuck off Reddit.

I feel you, that's probably their plan, but the problem is that most people will probably still side by him. If Obongo plays the "muh national security" card and takes the ball and goes home with it, who do you think is going to revolt? The limp wristed faggots who're voting for the worst Dem candidate they've ever seen or the guys who fill stadiums whenever Trump so much as farts?
IMO they're probably planning to drop the US ball as quick as possible by crashing the economy, blaming it on Trump and forming the European Communion by pumping it up with more 'fugees and bribing Eastern European countries.

0/10 chin too big

I'm going to need some serious side transplants at this rate

According to the (((news))) Trump paid $15K for the domain, whose previous owner is actually a Clinton supporter.

What a mad man.

Top tier digits there brother.

How long until CTR domain gets cucked?

Fucking legend.

Kek confirms.

Top fucking kek.

My fucking sides

>You been a naughty boy today, Donald?
>Donald, have you been a-
FUCKIN LEGEND!
>No. Have you been a naughty boy today?
fuckin legend.. FUCKIN LEGEND!
>You're not a fuckin legend at all! Did you bash up the Hilldog?
[screeching] FUCKIN LEGEND!

breitbart.com/tech/2016/10/03/donald-trump-buys-clintonkaine-com-turns-it-into-anti-hillary-news-portal/

He owns her.

It's Jeb all over again

Trump should donate money to Hillary, try to buy her.

Now all we need is Russia to hack Bill Clinton's cell phone and get his my_best_cumshots_on_interns_compilation.mp4 and then "hack" clintonkaine.com and make it the homepage in a loop.

12D EXTRA DIMENSIONAL GO

Fuck off you retarded faggot.

Death of a thousand cuts.

IT WAS ME, CLINTON
IT WAS ME!

You have no idea how much he sold it for. The former owner DID say he sold it.

THE STUDIES SHOW

==TRADE DEALS

READ THIS LINK

Haven't you guys been reading Scott Adams?

None of this shit matters. No one is going to change their mind by reading this shit. It means nothing.

Everyone exhale a long breath and whisper "kekkk" while we wait for the Assange drop tonight. If it's juicy and humiliating enough it, unlike that link-spewing website, may make a difference

Yes, and this would work if anons could hold their load for 5 fucking minutes. It needs to be shilled in the last week or two days before voting, this far out is pointless and only decreases the chance of this working.
pic related when lefties fell for this trick with Brexit

Hildabeast BTFO

;DDD

Sounds comfy Trump-user.

At least have a vasectomy before, we can't have more kikes around just because you wanted to wet your peepee and aren't able to think with the head on your shoulders
(waste of trips)

Oh my God.

MEME MAGIC

Do you have a bigger size, will spread a few days before voting day.

On a whim I checked trumppence. Anti-gun fags own it. Dommage.

Goddamit user, keep your powder dry. Not yet, you fuck.

I can never bring myself to watch this, I feel like I'll grin so hard my facial muscles with tear.

Of course. I 100% support a mandatory IQ test before you're allowed to vote.

Ssshhhhh….

Now is not the time for exploiting leftards' mental incapacity, that comes later!

RECORD

CORRECTED

thank

you

This same shit worked during Brexit. This should be spread on colleges across the nation.

In other news, PresidentDonaldTrump.com is unowned.

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

Repeat, PresidentDonaldTrump.com still unowned.

PresidentTrump.com owned by Trump supporter but y'know, as they saying goes, money talks, bullshit walks a thousand miles. What the hell is/are Trump's people doing???

Nevermind, jumped the gun. See now some squatter asshole wants 99k for it.

Not surprised really, it'd just be chump change to Don

Kek, hundreds of millions in campaign donations and she still can't shake her Hebrew heritage and cough up the shekels for a vital domain.

Trump is literally one of us.

The bed-based hacker known as 400lb-chan strikes again!

I say use it to dump buried news items.

You cannot bleach non whites into whiteness.
Only a lighter brown.

Thousands of years of isolation undone in 30 seconds.
Bye bye IQ, time preference and co.

To be fair, you can to some extent. Whether it's worth it or not is a different question entirely.

The octaroon in your pic still has aboriginal genes. It'll show up in a subtle way. Probably with lower cognitive abilities, lower abstract thinking ability, proness to violent outbursts and things like that.

Nice job not reading my post.

After we lynch all you apes I am going to laugh for a month.

Fuck off shill. Bleach a few spics if you want, but nigger dna has to be sent to hell.

Abos are also less gentically distant than niggers. The kid still has a creepy af smile. Why would some one want to fuck an abo. I don't understand. The women look like men.

got you covered.

hold on to it until November.

we need to have a general about that a while before the election so we can spread it further, i know that was the plan but having 2 anons talk about it and keep secrecy won't bring up enough people

Polygamy has traction in the west?

we already have the numbers, just think of the lurkers.

But this must be held back until November.

never taken part in rigging a major US election before. guess it's something to tell the grand-kids

it doesn't?

Into the chamber, Fegelein.
>>>/gaschamber/

that will work for 12 year olds and idiots.

we need a website that looks legit as fuck where users can interact with the voting shit, have them fill up some shitty document that they expect showing on the ballet

you mean liberals?

Then why don't we just do it?

thanks pepe

so the we wuz egyptians and shit meme was actually a real fact, kek

look like shills got infiltrated, again, kek, pic related

Get your head examined

WEW