Splitting Headaches

Hey; I get that this is not pol, but fuck it better to ask the dying board then have a =bant tier= thread on pol….

Anyone else starting to get =splitting headaches when thinking about Niggers in society and Jews while going about their daily lives=…..

Work has me =condemned to silence= in such matters with really only one friend to really confide in …. =Just curious if I should see like a professional or not but doubtful their commie ass would listen to a NatSoc= ….

Always been redpilled …. just lately been feeling massive headaches and undergoing (((odd psychotic))) laughter with large changes in personality and huge random reserves of energy. Also, recognition of the events unfolding/ terrified coworkers asking if I am okay the next day too…

So, Don't want to become Terry A. Davis …. so anyone else overthink things like me and =Does It Fix Itself?= or must society reform?

=Cuckadian=

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=of0m82D5EJs
cheekyvideos.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

==opps== missed one

Do any of them work anymore? :S

stfu newfag

lol newfag… or just don't post often all the same I suppose … either way b is dead … a more accurate insult is halfchaner … because usually was only here on break at work on tor …. instead of 4chan … but meh who cares … nowadays everyone gets called newfag

should probably just kys tbh fam

actually always think about this used to stand at intersections and half take steps forward before finding stable work actually

Who would have thought?

Idk if I would necessarily say bipolar because actually a fairly mellow guy for the years I have lived so far … hell my eyes are usually blank say most that know me … couldn't make me enthusiastic about something if you tried really ….

also I think this picture was posted in another thread fairly recently … I mostly just image scrape from here tbh but meh I liked this one …. maybe this was half chan though idk anymore really

Sigh now just bored here an image

thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=of0m82D5EJs

Idk to be honest I have been mostly obsessed with Mister Metokur lately … because the whole Terry A Davis and then Sargon crap

Lol I wonder when I will be banned for posting …. after all have to keep to like 12 posts per hour here

You
Are
A
Faggot

Hot Dogs?

He looks like a nice lad.

you're still a faggot tbh

lol I can't tell if you are this or if I need to start posting traps for you

Is this channing Tatum?

I mean lets be honest…. I am more just bored right now watching Murdoch vids ….

New murdoch murdoch out?

last one I know of was the 9th that I can find anyways … idk just watching playlist from the start in the background…. still way better then sitting through greatest story never told …. only made it through halfway before I was all need a break … that was like a month ago now though

fuck it back to ck2 I guess no bites

cheekyvideos.net/

Im gonna be converting the video files to fit in mp4 format and load them up over at >>>/rolo/ in a dedicated thread in the next week or so when I get the time