US cuts ties with Russia

archive.is/6wXYs
archive.is/piSaW

Other urls found in this thread:

redflagnews.com/headlines-2016/what-the-hell-is-going-on-russia-putting-40-million-citizens-into-5000-shelters-from-october-4-7-as-military-exercise
archive.is/FLkBg
youtube.com/channel/UCwd_sSDZ8EQt6SEeOO2tBRA
archive.is/3XYwh
archive.is/FLkBg
foxnews.com/world/2016/10/03/russia-deploys-advanced-anti-missile-system-to-syria-for-first-time-us-officials-say.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Empire–United_States_relations#American_Civil_War
wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052702304620304575166263632513790
twitter.com/AnonBabble

oh fugg here we go

Is Obama TRYING to start a war so Trump has to deal with the fallout?

IS IT HAPPENING??

I'm sure Putin will hold back to see if Trump wins and then we will continue to have an aliance r-right?

Well, it would look really bad if they didn't escalate this shit before Trump "magically" ends this new Cold War-lite by not constantly antagonizing Russia.

Putin, slow the fuck down, Trump is Winning, Nationalism is Rising everywhere, I know they're trying to be ass cunty as possible before being ousted from power, but don't ruin everything for everyone, be patient.
We're almost there.

It's always happening faggot

2017 is gonna be even bigger than Current Year+1

could someone PLEAS kill the Obongo nigger before he fucks shit up even more?

Russia should just use FOABs until the entire US-Isreal-Muslim insurgency is eradicated.

This is how many prediceted the happening would be.

WW3 and economic collapse. This shit is happening before our eyes, and its near completion. I was howing for the conomic collapse without the WW3 part. that would have been the best outcome.

You're running out of time king nigger.

*hoping

That picture has CIA man feels.

What a great picture.

Somewhat unrelated, but why do I always see these militia members and Non-western soldiers like the guy in the picture with alice or battle belts with nothing on them?
Do they wear them just for looks?

Wait what the fuck is wrong with his left hand? Prosthetic?

Probably like he said a lot of them are propaganda pictures so of course they don't even try to look legit. ABC organizations are fucking retarded. Think of people doing the stolen valor shit they don't know how the medals are actually supposed to be arranged.

russia is a jewish owned controlled opposition

WW3 is the big distraction the banksters and other elites need to make a clean getaway.
Also, they'll make money off the entire thing, just like in the other wars.
And even if there are nukes, they have bunkers.

So when is the US embassy in Moscow closing?

Leftists are pure evil and hatred incarnate. They are the antithesis of everything good and just in the world. They have embraced corruption, they have embraced war, they have embraced lies, treason, authoritarianism, imperialism, theft, murder, slavery. They hate peace, they crave war and death.

That makes no sense, since the jews already control 100% the US at the federal level. It's only Assad and his allies that are in the jews' way.

Looks like saudis and kikes are getting impatient.

Just skip straight to nuclear war already.

Putin isn't going to be president forever.

Pretty much, the Obama-Clinton State Dept's trying to play 3D checkers but Putin's using 5D chess strategies that they can't even begin to comprehend.

What do?

And that is why Obama is pushing it.

It won't work though, as too few Americans see Russia as a threat, and that includes Obama & $hillary.

dude's got a fake left hand

COLD WAR II: ELECTRIC JEWGALOO

FUCK

the lügenpresse are shilling too much about muh civilians, muh hospitals, muh heroic civil defense; and it have increased since the SAA and the RuAF started winning on the ground.
They didn't give a shit about Aleppo when it was actually occupied by foreign jihadists for 3 years.

But NATO can't win a new cold war, as the soldiers and generals will not fight for liberty and freedom against the totalitarians this time. This time NATO are the totalitarians, and the soldiers will fight for their children's right to be a hated minority in their own countries.

Obama, the trained Shabbos goy
George Soros, the H.N.I.C.
A hammer & sickle to the guts of their ploy
Kek's forces are coming by sea

Man, this situation is so ridiculous. Are normies even paying attention?

I wonder if this could lead to a military coup in america. Starting nuclear war over a random country in the middle east, and a random island (crimea) is nonsense.

Friend of mine is in the military along with her husband, and she's confirmed to me the military fucking hates Clinton. In the event of a coup, she said the military would protect it's people first and foremost against the government. She also stated some would not reveal their true intentions, since they could be higher up in the military and could sway things from the inside.

No more brother wars.

The traitors will hang.

Russia will not be our enemy if they decide to attempt a conflict. It will be the floodgates. I will be one of many going to your houses and removing you if you dare to attempt to start another genocidal ant-white world war.

It will not go without a hitch. The infrastructure will burn. The police who protect you will be gutted. The bodyguards who you hate will be castrated and given their options to turn against you.

All will be made into examples of what happens to traitors.

wrong

Very easy to say during peace time, and yet they obediently confiscated guns from "their people" during Katrina

Nice demoralization attempt.

Come to the backwoods. The pigs need food too.

unfortunately most Russians and Americans are braindead ziobots. They do whatever the newspaper and teevee tells them. Was that way in ww2 and will be that way in ww3

Judge deeds, not words

wtf I hate America now!

Dude have a smoke or something and just take a break from Holla Forums for a day or two until the Assange dump.

I'll judge them when you're hanging, yes.

Trying too hard.

The D.o.D., a combined arms mercenary
Saudis & Jews locked up the key
Have hope, whites, and be also wary

Are the grunts paying enough attention to know how bad this situation is getting?

Putin's warships taking positions
Always ahead by at least two Ds
Brother I've been seeing the telltale premonitions

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

goddammit, I don't want to have to fight ruskies

Absolutely they are.

What are they going to stay down there for thousands of years? The fallout from the bombs will clear in about 200 years but everyone always forgets about the nuclear power plants, most of which are above ground, close to nuclear targets. If breached they will keep spewing out radiation for a long long time.

WHY DON'TWE BREAK THE RULES ALREADY?
Seriously though, with that image and that lyric it feels like 2012 again, this year has seemed pretty similiar, only difference is the Republican candidate is not a complete cuck, the DemocRAT is still a criminal though.
Feelsgood.

Please no war with Russia

Do we really need to have this adversarial relationship with Russia?

Trump presidency can't come soon enough.

Ruskies seem like pretty cool guys, would be a shame having to kill them

oh boy I can't wait until they use the student loan debt during the economic collapse to justify drafting all the young white men and sending them overseas to die in the zagros mountains while they flood the country with Spics for "le wartime economy"

What the fuck is it going to take for the goddamn normalfags wake up? How many more wars is the establishment going to have to start, or attempt to start, over some bumfuck nowhere that doesn't matter before people realize something is seriously wrong?

The left and the (((right))) constantly decry the evils of war, and yet they were more than happy to watch Iraq and Libya get bombed into Islamist shitholes, with our leaders now threatening to do the same to Syria while starting a war with Russia at the same time.

I just don't understand how the average person can be so blind and complacent that they care more about Trump calling someone fat than they do about Obama and Hillary trying to start World War fucking Three.

Then don't faggots

Strike back at home. If you have to kill anyways, why not attack your slavers?

dont forget euro countries reinstituting the draft
so sven and hans can go die for ZOG
while mohamed and uwumbo have fun in germany with the german and swedish women

nukes don't real

I don't think, that there is any real threat of war with Russia for one simple reason: the average western male is a demoralized, unpatriotic, self-hating, lazy, anime watching nu-male faggot. Their countries don't value them and daily tell them that they are useless. What kind of soldiers can you make from such trash? Not a very good one, if they wanted a war with Russia, they would have to bring back patriotism, patriarchy and the culture of being fit, and even after this, it would take at least five years to have an effect for these changes so I'm pretty calm, nothing will happen from this.

Shoot, Shovel & Shut up.

>>>/x/
Reported.

this is honestly a good point

Obama don't want this to happen so he is pushing it. I hope Putin knows what Obama is trying to do. I don't want to see Russia and USA fall after that then China become a superpower and dominate the world.

GOD IS PUNISHING US FOR THESE SINS.

Also, Burger King has to go the fuck back. They already love fags; supporting spics is the last straw.

Hello fellow backwoods

Damn, this was their endgame the entire time. Livin the dream.

The average normalfag is scum and doesn't care about wars or how many countries we bomb. They will happily go to sleep every night knowing they elected the first black president even though he has destabilized the whole Middle East, killed hundreds of thousands and is a terrible person. As long as it doesn't directly affect him or her the typical normal fag couldn't be bothered to raise a finger against his oligarchs because his power is on and people think he is progressive.

I learned this after i got out if the military. There was no pride or anger in anyone that I met that I served – it was just total indifference. A lot of people think veterans are dumb or dysfunctional– some definitely are but most are more redpillled than you think. Especially combat arms like infantry and artillery. They've seen what the third world is like and don't want the US to become like that. They the may not have red Seneca or Solzhenitsyn but they have been red pilled by experience.

Get used to it man, >80% of people, especially women do not have agency. They are so petrified of upsetting the system they will never say a single thing that is against the grain. They won't wake even after New York or D.C. Gets nuked by a Russian MIRV.

The only thing I'd miss is Trump Tower.

Uh.. so don't. You have the option of straight up killing anyone who would attempt to draft you or force you into labor to support the war effort, as well as sabotage and insurgency against those participating.

When did we get so many fucking sheep on this board?

1 kek if by land, 2 if by sea
3 keks if by air, 4 if by cyber. kek^kek if by thermonuclear icbm

There are more people who think the same as you're saying, but realistically discussing this sort of topic will put you on lists guaranteed.

Even when he's not president he's president.

Or you can be a draft dodger. No way in hell will I be spilling my blood for either, I'd rather be branded as coward.

redflagnews.com/headlines-2016/what-the-hell-is-going-on-russia-putting-40-million-citizens-into-5000-shelters-from-october-4-7-as-military-exercise

guys

OH SHIT

Fucking (((Vault-tec))) must be up to something

I take it he was agreeable?

The Mac and Cheetos is so insane I have to try it tho

FOR
FUCK'S SAKE
Can someone tell me WHY
Are we trying to start shit with Russia again?
What the fuck did I miss?
Is it due to the whole Syria thing or was it before that?
I don't recall a single thing that Russia did recently to us that was worth getting mad over

Russia called out the US for their defense systems and told them to back the fuck off or else it'd be war.

retarded amerifats always need a boogeyman

I'm a veteran, and still working in the military.

I can't turn my back on the greatest war of our generation. I have to fight in it, to spill my blood.
Not for some lofty ideals or plastic patriotism, but for Mars Ultor and myself.

Scarier the Russian boogeyman is, more it shines negatively on Trump during the presidential elections.
Basing foreign policy on some internal power manipulation is pretty deplorable.

russia hasnt done anything to the US

They want to build a pipeline through Syria.

But ideals are the only thing worth fighting for. You can also go awol and gas the kikes.

Hitler dubs confirm.

If ZOG wants war it will get war, it's as simple as that.

IN REALITY: DYING FOR ISRAEL - THE POST
NOT REALIZING THE GREATEST WAR OF OUR GENERATION ISN'T REMOVING RUSSKI, IT'S REMOVING KIKE

ABSOLUTELY BRAINWASHED

Nigger tier behavior like this and fighting for any cause that comes along is for moral cowards and why your children are going to be raped to death by niggers. If there is a valhallah you are not going to it , its not for bitch boi zog bots.

I'd sooner shoot myself than take a life for ideals I don't believe in, less for people I don't respect. I'd rather try to save someone's life, even if it meant sending him to fight once again, but I don't know if someone without medical knowledge can apply to be a doctor's assistant

Face it Israeli, Yinon Plan is a failure.

This is asking why SJWs don't like straight white males. It isn't because they have done something to them, but simply because they exist.

KEK

You're a traitor nigger who will hang first.

There is nothing defeatist in my post, I'm just stating the truth. Only a fool can believe that a person, who is constantly surrounded by kikes, has all his children married to kikes and is best friends with Israel, can or even has intention of working against ZOG's interests.

Wow, what an argument.

I thought you were coming from a different direction with your post, all you need to know about Trump's plans in Syria is to look at Pence's stances during Operation Iraqi Freedom.

For future reference, superstation95 is garbage, an anti-source actually. However there are Russian media covering this: archive.is/FLkBg

An anti-source would imply that you should believe the opposite of what's being reported.

superstation95 is more like betting green in roulette.

Are they preparing for when it comes or preparing to start it themselves I wonder

Russia hasn't done shit.
The issue is that the fight between globalism and nationalism is coming to a head.
Nationalism is slowly winning, people are waking up, the success of Trump and Brexit, as well as the rise of right wing parties in Europe, is proof of that.

People advocating for globalism are getting nervous and trying to rush their long term plans. (Obama, Hillary, Soros, Merkel, EU, NATO) are trying to push for war against Russia (force for nationalism along with China, Iran, and Syria) under the pretense of (((human rights violations))) in Syria.

Trump has expressed the desire to calm relations between the US and Russia and diffuse the situation. Obama is trying to fuck things up as fast as possible before he gets booted out of office to make this impossible.

Please don't be this stupid, user.

Russia is civic nationalist

Putin is too smart to fall for this.

No, but in the same vein, neither Trump nor Farage is nationalist either
The point is they're all opposed to the current globalist order

Chinks wouldn't be able to make themselves a successful superpower if every other country in the world went bankrupt and forgot the past century of technological advancement.

HOLY FUCK, THAT'S GENIUS!!

It's perfect. Get students loaded up on unpayable student loans, then offer to wipe them out (LOL, maybe half, goy) IF they join the war effort. It's the perfect kike plan of white genocide.

There are a lot of beautiful megalithic style memorials in D.C. I would hate for American history to be wiped out by a nuke. New York, however, has nothing of value. Honestly, even if it was only whites there, I think it would still be considered a degenerate shit hole. Out of all the world cities, it's pathetic.

They don't need the western male to be fit to send them to the front lines to be slaughtered.

What a load of revisionist shit. 2-3 years ago Obama, Kerry, and others were in front of Congress on their hands and knees begging the American people to let them start a full scale war in Syria. Crying about Muh CW, and saying Assad was literally Hitler and invoking the LOLcaust.

The very essence of /k/. A fucking retard.
You are just like this retard here.
youtube.com/channel/UCwd_sSDZ8EQt6SEeOO2tBRA
Lost his daughter, fucked with divorce. Still telling kids to go to die for America. Sure, kids need to be taught honor and masculinity.
But not with your way, you fuck.

Russia is a multiracial "conservative" Empire ran by corrupt oligarchs and Jews that harkens back to soviet times for its national pride and identity.

Trump and Farage are probably more nationalist than Putin. The only reason Putin and his ring of Oligarchs are opposed to the globalist order is because they want to be left alone to personally rip of Russia, while the globalist kikes want to dispose of them and rip off Russia themselves.

They are already colonizing the africa and will probably enslave the niggers for the cheap labours. Chinks care nothing about the niggers but to take the fertile lands.

TIME FOR SOME WORKPLACE VIOLENCE GOYIM

Nobody bothered to post the actual letter?

Exactly.

Once you have been to the Middle East or traveled the world, you see what people in these regions truly are and how they live and what they think.

I have seen poppy fields ignored/protected by US troops.

I have seen 5 year old Japanese children walk by themselves at night from school with no fear.

I have seen Africans hustling and selling trinkets all over Europe.

I have been to American College after serving in Combat Zones.

We need a hard reset.

LADS HAVE NO FEAR

SURELY PUTIN IS SMART ENOUGH TO WAIT AND LET TRUMP BECOME PRESIDENT RATHER THAN ATTACK IRRATIONALLY!

archive.is/3XYwh - english (google translate)
archive.is/FLkBg - russian

did we miss that?

He wants his country to be an independent sovereign state. That makes him a nationalist in 2016. Globalists want one government controlling the world.

I don't think he is falling for it.
The point is that certain people are forcing the issue.

comeonnow.jpg

who says he's gonna attack?
they can just claim he attacked
like they did multiple times before

First strike isn't coming from the Russian side user, the civil defense drill is in case Tribal Chieftain Ubungu decides to go bananas and fling shit at them.

Putin is a globalist.

not particularly. He's anti-globalist but not nationalist. He wants Russia for himself and his crony buddies so he can suck it dry.

Then why have his actions for the past several years been primarily globalist?

Can someone explain to me what is so fucking important about Syria?

Why are you being a kike?

Jesus Christ, if this thread's anything to go by it's that Holla Forums's stuck in a state of delusion perpetuated by the lack of a differing opinion. How long did it take for this place to become a hugbox on par with Reddit?

People aren't always as bad as they seem, nor are they as based. The EU and NATO have legitimate concern for trying to curb Russia's influence.

Oil.

biden wanted a syrian child slave
assad said no

Try >>>/liberty/.

I'm half Russian, you fucking retard.

I'll take the Ruskies, thanks.

All Ukrainians are.

In a nutshell.

You would be surprised what the U.S ARMY soldierization process Is capable of. I went through basic a few months ago and saw many nu-men, weaboos, and emasculated manchildren become fit and capable soldiers, and the process continues in AIT.

On a related note, the army is recruiting to capacity like they've not done for a couple decades.

So why Russia is actually playing against Russia?

so, nothing.

can we target Syrian government forces? can we get our proxies to shoot down Russian planes? "Base over run, stingers missing." a blacktops trooper firing a BUK at a su-25 while wearing a kiyyaff and shouting for the snack bar to open.

What do you think will happen?

If we can counter Nukes with Aegeis and sub net and THAAD can we start pushing Russia and china around and or engage in conventional warfare? We will be needed to turn our meme magiks against the Russia and Chinese threats? Of course not the Russian and Chinese anons or normies. Can we bring our nations to war against the threats to our Hegemonic Supremacy?

source?

morlocks check your dubs

Some (((people))) just want to watch the world burn.

you're a funny guy, you cheeky wanker

Distracting niggers with shiny objects so they can exploit the continent's natural resources without being hassled is hardly on the same level as becoming a superpower and dominating the world. Even with the potential for any Western/Russian intervention out of the picture I would be surprised if chinks could take control of any significant additional fraction of Asia; subduing regional powers on the level of, say, India is laughable; and the idea of them seizing control of Europe or North America is utterly fantastical.

kek

Yes. That has been apparent since last week when he said he wants to go into Syria. He's trying to preemptively fuck Trump over. He's creating such a huge mess that it won't be neatly fixed, and at the very end of his term, it will all end up sitting on Trump's lap, basically forever. Trump will go down in official history as the man who started WWIII, even though Obama seems to be trying to do it.

Do you guys think huehue stands a chance?

nice pic

no and its funny because every time russia has to do shit its because ZOG wont FUCK OFF

crimea happened because ZOG overthrew a russia friendly govt and putin needed to protect his black sea base at sevastopol

same thing for syria ZOG trying to overthrow a russia friendly govt so they can cuck russia out of the european energy market

Awwww… Why do we have to have ww3 in Russia's backyard, he's a cool guy… Can't we do Africa instead, they act like a retard and starting to think they are superior, it'll setup nicely for ww4 with India & China for having too many babies.

Disgusting as always. I hope that the United States doesn't atrack Assad when he is doing that important push in Aleppo, though it is just the underhanded kike tactic I have come to expect from the United States military. And to think if we had supported Assad from the get go how the Syria would be much more stable and secure then now.

Related?

foxnews.com/world/2016/10/03/russia-deploys-advanced-anti-missile-system-to-syria-for-first-time-us-officials-say.html

I know its fox news but it the only source at the time.

Current year 2 is going to be exciting no matter what happens. Power and energy, or desolation and misery. But believe me, there will be many happenings.

Russia has a natural gas monopoly in much of Europe. The US wanted to build a natural gas pipeline from Qatar to Europe, through Syria, to break this monopoly.

Assad said no.

That's true, but those same people are leaving office soon, and there is the fact that the American populace, for all the jokes of burgers, beetus, and plebians, has begun to awaken to the corruption and seek refuge in Nationalism. No body with half a brain cell, man or woman, thinks starting a war with Russian is a good idea.

See the size of the average Trump rally for evidence, then compare that to illary and boinie's pitiful turnouts.

kawaii desu lussia-chan

Its starting to take longer though thanks to the relative unfitness levels.

USA never really had ties with Russia. The Jews despise Christian Russia. As long as the kikes own our asses we will be in a neverending Cold War with Russia.

The best the Chinese can do is a recreation of what Japan did
. Conquest of SEAsia, Korea, and some islands.

Current Year +2: Electric Boogaloo?

zogbot through and through

lurk moar
too many uneducated normalfaggots post on Holla Forums these days
russia was our first ally

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Empire–United_States_relations#American_Civil_War

kosher/10

When will the people ever learn that having the jews in our countries are always bad news?Seriously the retards need mass sterilisations and the traitors need to be killed to solve the jewish problems. I am sick of this and I have NO intentions to murder the siblings unless they are traitors.

(((Kirby)))

wtf I hate kirby now

Reported.

Every now and then i have fleeting moments of empathy for russians then they open their mouths and i remember they are retarded mongolian rape babies. Im glad stalin killed 60 million im just sad Hitler didnt succeed and finish off the rest. But hey look on the bright side they are horribly out matched by the burgers and will get their collective heads kicked in soon and the war will likely cost the US so much the burger empire will collapse so everyone will win.

In the end our white population are greatly reduced to the point that we need to repopulate like rabbits. I rather this not to happen.

record correction level: autistic

looks like it.

+100 good goy points

Oh look the resident Polish kike playing divide and conquer

I won't fight Ruskibros. They're white like me, they're not my enemy. Those of the same blood should be of the same kingdom, or at the very least in the same alliance working towards the same ends. I'm not killing my kinsmen for jewish interests.

Holy shit anons, am I going to see WW3 in my lifetime?

Time to spend the night watching cold war-era nuclear apocalypse films. First up, Countdown to Looking Glass.

Let me know if you want more recommendations.

(((Bernays)))

smh tbh fam

Ha, funnily enough I just recently re-watched the mockumentary "Der Dritte Weltkrieg" (the third world war).
Seems pretty prophetic, in hindsight.
Who would have thought it might be the Russians after all?

be a Werwolf

user, Countdown to Looking Glass is damn near similar to what's going on out there right now; just replace the Syrian pipeline with the Strait of Hormuz.

And threads is depressing as all hell; even The Day After is cheerier.

Honestly, I could see either the US or Russia launching. Most anons don't appreciate that we had commanders on both sides during the height of the Cold War who tried to launch but couldn't for various reasons. Maybe we'll get lucky this time and someone will get one out. and maybe we'll get REALLY lucky and it'll land in the Middle East or Africa

Actually, I feel like something unexpected could happen; like India and Pakistan's little border conflict goes nuclear overnight and they have a limited exchange and surprise everyone.

Okay so let me get this straight then, by all technicalities, we're no longer allies with Russia?

Obama government cut the tie but Trump government will restore it back.

The US and Russia have had an open line of communications over Syria shenanigans for awhile now. That's what was cut.

Isn't that an action that could be considered an act of war or something?

don't worry, Obama has to wait at least 6 turns to declare war after annulling the treaty

Nah. It's just diplomatic maneuvering.

You don't start shitting bricks until you hear about the US pulling its Russian Ambassador and diplomatic staff out of embassies in Russia.

Accept Jesus and then you get to at least witness Gog and Magog, instead of being destroyed in it.

In practice, the line was worthless since the US isn't interested in actually fighting radical Islamists and does things like bombing the SAA "accidentally". It's not an act of war but more like Russia saying, "is of no time for joking".

rolling for major happening in the next 24 hours

Russia is already practicing evacuation drills with 40 million people user. Do we know this hasn't happened already?

It's easier to just genocide the kikes, like your cuck ancestors failed to do

You will still have to do a LOT of culling, and still do it periodicly, but we must kill the root of evil first of all.

I was expecting a fucking leaf but I remembered there are no flags on this site.

Never a credible source for this.

Problem is, you'd have to get citizens to support the war.

Then there's also the problem of Obama likely wanting to defend his legacy, however laughable a concept that is. He probably doesn't want to go out having starting Iraq 5.0 (previous versions being other conflicts he's initiated of course). If he starts a war now, it'd also risk Hillary not looking like the peaceful candidate with some retards believe she is, since she's hitching her wagon to Obama and his policies so she can sound like a third term of Magical Negro.

A lot of nonsense. Mutually Assured Destruction means no one wins. What the fuck is going to happen the moment the shelters run out of food and water? I love all of that bomb shelter shit in the 50s; as if people could just wait a year or two, pop their heads out, and resume life as if nothing happened.

Yeah, I guess. But if we ever get in a shooting war, it'll be over in under an hour and everyone on the earth will be dead in a century.

I finished college in 2011 and have been spending time on one of the more librul campuses in the US recently for my job. I was annoyed by the Marxism and relativism then but it's so much worse now. I keep seeing all these females with short hair and piercings and sometimes I can't tell if they're traps. Most of the males are docile "heh chill brah" hipster types. I overheard some of them talking about a group presentation and it wasn't even a conversation, it was just…I don't even know. A bunch of noises in no particular direction. Also there is not a single Trump sign within a 5mi radius that I can tell. This is considered an elite college for some of its programs. Areas like this are doomed, but the libs can only survive by forming enclaves like this one.

Conservatives are often just as dumb in the other direction, but at least they aren't gunshy and don't buy Uggs because they can't tie shoelaces.

Dude you can do better

This. Are normalfags completely braindead?

why?

Because Putin arrested poor gays n shiet.

doubt it, he'll probably try to meme a racewar or election riot

what paranoid delusion were you living in where we were?

thanks for correcting the record user!

most of the senior US Military and intelligence has secret boners for Russian and specifically putin, putin has a secret hate boner for most any US official working during the 1990s

*secret hate boners

user I thought we had an agreement?

Or if you worked with drones. Nothing more sobering than watching your countrymen being shot by shitskins and not being able to do a damn thing about it.

l m a o

*tips fedora*

m'day of duh rope!

FOR FUCK'S SAKE PUTIN PLEASE WAIT TILL NOVEMBER

this goy actually thinks it will make a difference.

How many people do you think Trump has shaken hands with?

No really, what are you trying to prove?

That the Clintons will show up anywhere for money?

Are you going to vote 4 trump because stone cold said so?

Trump has been bros with Vince McMahon for decades, user. There's been a host of WWE PPVs at Trump's hotels and casinos.

Trump even showed up in a match as a manager and 'beat up' someone and shaved Vince's head.

Nice try Moridcai, I know you won't fight.

Daily reminder that Russia is not out enemy, but they are not our friends either.

This is Baghdad Railway 2.0. Except now the whole west is looking for the construction of the Baghdad project, the pipelines.

People like you are the reason why the west has become so fucked. You're not forced to do anything, you have a choice.

Ghandi does always nuke everyone in Civilization.

Freudian slip there.

You incorrectly assume collective memory. History is erased and "reinterpreted" to every new generation so that we can be tricked over and over again.

L-lewd.

Yes but it's a single generation when all these happened.

You incorrectly assume individual memory. Reality is memory holed and "reimagined" each week on prime time TV so that we can be tricked over and over again.

The normalfag only learns through brute force conditioning.

It's the globalists kike trying to get whites to purge each other.

How can the goyim not see through King Niggers antagonisms? Sware to god anti-Trumpers have no idea whats at stake.

Of course he knows.

Stay mad, murrikan
You need decentralized militias (sans FBI), the gov and its bots wont help you

You are so stupid maybe you should go. Look up greater israel and try to contextualize it with the conflict in syria. Hopefully you will drink yourself to death soon.

Do you even lift?

FUGG YOU AMERIGA
DO YOU WANT BURGER?
DO YOU WANT FREEDOM?
DEMOCRACY SONOFABITCH DISGUSTING
SOROS HILLARY 2016

War is a good thing when you don't have to pay for it or go yourself right?

Hebrews 13:9
Stop being carried away by all kinds of unusual teachings, for it is good that the heart be strengthened by grace, not by food laws that have never helped those who follow them.

Don't allow your blood to be split for anything other than a better future for your family or to help people who are being wronged who have tried to help themselves.

Absolutely deplorable

REMINDER THAT THE USA POLICY IS STILL FIRST STRIKE

wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052702304620304575166263632513790

Nice mis-information you havethere, schlomo. Always make sure to read articles and not the summary that OP provides everyone, shills do this so when you quote it around normies, you are wrong and thus less credible.

We were supposed to take the cock and not complain. We were not supposed to put up so much resistance. The administration is now pulling a knife on us and asking if we will now finally cooperate. Do you feel like giving up yet?

Jesus christ obummer is a moron