White people: If you do not want to be portrayed as villains in the media stop doing villainous things

White people: If you do not want to be portrayed as villains in the media stop doing villainous things.

Other urls found in this thread:

ranker.com/list/movie-villains-who-were-right/loganrapp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I just wanna play video games.

All he wanted to do was play vidya

can't stop something we never started

we're only trying to survive, just like everybody else. we only seem villainous from the outside because we're better at it than everyone else.

They were not doing villainous things if the whites would not have driven them in poverty and oppression.

Niggers: if you don't want to be enslaved by whites you should start by going back to africa because as it is we own you, vermin.

you dont own anything user stop pretending

The more jews demonize whites, the sooner whites will become comfortable with politically incorrect solutions to their problems. Net being able to enjoy propaganda free movies is a small price to pay, when the future of white children is at stake.

Why should I give a fuck what Jewish media portrays me as cunt? I couldn't care less what either they or you think of us.

The story made no fucking sense and ==he did nothing wrong!==

Black Mirror used to be so good. Plausible horrifying outcomes caused by the advancement of technology and peoples' obsession with social media.

Now it's just badly written forced political narrative. God damnit.

RED TEXT=

Can I not newfag harder?

The current media attack on white males is simple. The non-whites are out-breeding whites, which changes demographics. If young the white male population still had the overall spending power as before, movies and whatnot would still be portraying white males in a hero role.

It's all about the money.

ranker.com/list/movie-villains-who-were-right/loganrapp

Nigger detected

"You can take Der Führer out of der Reich, but you can't take der Reich out of der Führer."- Adolf Hitler - 1937

African people: If you do not want to be portrayed as villains in the real worlds stop murdering, raping and spreading Ayyyybola.

>(((wh*te people)))
only if they're actual aryans from latin america and not anglokikes like the one in your OP

This user is very redpilled. I can tell both his parents are Aryans because of cyber phrenology.

Looks like one of those tiny face huge head memes

Yes, torturing AI code sure is immoral. We should ban GTA!

Black Mirror episodes should be 15 minutes. None of the ideas they are exploring are anything novel

Like what? Existing? Feeding niggers?
Villains should be White for the same reason protagonists should be White, these shows are made in White countries where the majority of the population is White. Niggers are way overrepresented in media.

I think profit is secondary for them. Pushing agenda comes first. Money is just a tool.

Chinks aren't white. Never Forget the Rape of Nanking!

That episode was fucked. Love black mirror