How effective is pulling out?

how effective is pulling out?
my dumbass decided to go in raw last time and pulled out well in time, but I'm worried that that isn't enough. I'm looking for advice from the elders.

Anyone willing to comfort me by calling me a idiot in this time of tension?

Other urls found in this thread:

birthcontrol.com/options/pull-out-method/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you're an idiot

100% confirmed ineffective, better punch her in the belly user

i've never gotten a girl pregnant from pulling out. it works 99%

Thanks I needed that. I figured if I'm able to get some pussy surely theres others on here who know more.

Why are you pulling out? That's not how you do it.

I pull out all the time, we've had our scares, but nothing's ever come of it. Unless youve got rapists in your bloodline and you have lots of pre-cum, pulling out is pretty good. Just don't go for too long, pull out before you start to come and finish with your hand rather than leaving it until the last instant.

Yes it is, condoms suck.

What are you talking about, Holla Forums is 100% chads

Depending on actual timing, it's about 80% effective, at best.

You absolutely had some little swimmers go into that thing, but you didn't shoot the majority up in there, so the odds are drastically reduced.

Add to that the reality that pregnancy from any single sexual interaction is pretty fucking slim. She's fertile, at most, five days a cycle, for most women.

Thanks for the advice, but I'm only planning on making this mistake once. Do you think it matters if I cum on the outside of her vagina? I wiped it off quickly.

good girls swallow. don't cum on her vag. cum on her stomach or her tits. best place to cum is inside her mouth tho

Pulling out is for fags.

It's because I consider any woman I would have a problem with impregnating and having become the mother of my children not worth the trouble of asking out that I have yet to have sex or even have a proper girlfriend.

this thread obviously wasnt intended for you then.

This place obviously wasn't intended for OP then.

no, your boyfriend isn't going to get pregnant. feel free to shoots loads in his asshole as often as you want.

With perfect technique, of 100 couples using the pullout method as their birth control for a year, only 4 women will get pregnant.

birthcontrol.com/options/pull-out-method/

I had a gf for 5 years, and that was all we used, because I didn't want to use condoms, and she had medical issues that kept her from being on hormonal birth control. We had both heard of IUDs, but this was a long time ago, they they were out of vogue at the time.

She never got pregnant. I know I'm fertile, because I easily had kids later on with a different woman. I don't know if she was infertile, though. AFAIK, she never had kids or even got pregnant to this day, so maybe she can't have kids, and maybe the pullout method just worked really well for us.

bag it every time. When I was younger I knocked up two girls with the pull out. Took them to get abortions. At the time I was brain washed into thinking it was perfectly normal. Now that I'm older theres not a day I dont regret it and wonder what my kids would be like. If you dont plan on being a father. Bag that shit.

t. oldfag

You shouldn't, cum anywhere but her vag, the lower the risk the better

It is unsecure. A bit of semen comes already out before the orgasm and this is enough to make her pregnant.

And if you are wondering how it is that low IQ people reproduce more than smart people, Holla Forums, here is how.

It's pretty effective if you didnt jerk off before hand or at least take a piss before, because sperm stays in your dick and comes out with your precum, and if you timed it correctly(pulled out before you came not as you were cumming) and coupled with if she was on her fertile days or not would play a role at how well you are safe at not getting her preggers.
If you are so worried might as well get her the morning after pill to prevent your dumbass genes from getting passed on

You know what? Try that. Try how your dick feels, if you piss BEFORE cumming.

There is a reason why you always piss AFTER cumming.

before engaging in unprotected sex if you jerk off before you dipshit

What

this

It works fine, just be prepared for your girlfriend to think she's pregnant every month and give you a scare. I do it with the wife as we have enough kiddos.

If you are actually a dad, I am curious. Did you wife's tits or hips get bigger, when she was pregnant?
I was wondering if that one progression pic I see posted a lot is true.

before my gf started using birth control i pulled out nearly every time on the microsecond of orgasm. literally pulled out and fired everywhere, no further stimulation needed. we were fine. youre all good user

If you had one drip of precum thats all it takes. Though keep in mind millions and billions of seeds die well within the pussy on their way to the uterus. And she's gotta have an egg ready within the week for it to lead that far. Sperm lives for up to a week in 'perfect' enviorment like a vag. Or one of your shots could just have been 'blanks'. Who knows.

Its a really inneffective metod and people who say othervise are lucky cunts who need a reality check. Keep that in mind in the future.

She could also be on the pill or use day after pill. If she doesnt, What kinda sluts are you banging?

Anyhow, use a condom or something, dont get hyper clap. I'd prefer to cum inside with a condom on than pull out any day of the week.

Have the kid user

they all go back, no compromises
t. SDV Pilot/Navigator/DDS Operator at ילקוט השבעתי אתכם

What did he mean by this?

Regret dose not solve or make up for what you have done to society as a whole. You created two whores that committed murder based only off a quick fix on pleasure. Tho you're old now and know you have done wrong you still wont fix it. You are still part of the problem.

fuck off

Congratulations "Dad"