FBI STRIKE 'SIDE DEAL' WITH 2 CLINTON AIDES TO DESTROY 2 LAPTOPS

BREAKING

FBI STRIKE 'SIDE DEAL' WITH 2 CLINTON AIDES TO DESTROY 2 LAPTOPS

Story is still developing.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/QFB8Z
web.archive.org/web/20161003173250/https://judiciary.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/100316_Goodlatte-Letter-to-AG-Lynch.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Archive, you nigger:
archive.is/QFB8Z

My bad. Slipped my mind. Haven't made my butter coffee yet.

is this how legal procedure goes? destroying evidence for what purpose

Properly disposing of devices isn't illegal user.

Means they didn't find anything incriminating.

thank you for correcting the record

what purpose in destroying it you faggot?
we're going to find every one of you shills and slit your throats.

t.snopes

Thank you for the predictable reply.

Is what I said inaccurate?

Hard drives are destroyed all the time, you moron.

To be fair. They may not have wanted them back or Clinton may have demanded their destruction on the basis that they would return bloated with spyware and new secretly installed hardware.

Though were I an FBI agent it would make me extremely suspicious.

While under subpoena?

Well now you gone and outed yourself, dumbass.

web.archive.org/web/20161003173250/https://judiciary.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/100316_Goodlatte-Letter-to-AG-Lynch.pdf
Here's the full letter.

and yet you still didn't answer the question
we will shut your lying jewish mouths forever

What did you do to that poor text?

Were the "associates" under subpoena?

Why would the FBI even bother to investigate Hillary's email scandal if they were actively part of the conspiracy?

Where did I defend Clinton?

hurr durr why would a device being used by a government employee need to be properly disposed of durrr

I'm fucking embarrassed that I share a board with low IQ fools such as yourself.

This hypersensitivity towards anyone who could be deemed a shill is getting ridiculous.

Nice try, but you are the 3rd.

Meant for:

Meant for:

Nice reddit spacing, (((user)))

first against the wall, kike.

You ask this question and then say others here are low iq.

Nice forced meme faggot.

Formatting such as this has been common on imageboards as long as I can recall, and I've been using them since the days of 4chan's /n/

Not an argument.

How are you talking to kike?
First you fail to blend in and then you try and rewrite history?
Kill yourself you worthless trash.

You're a fucking shill bro. And you got to plant his (((1))) to cause a fraction point in order to derail the fact that you've been dug out nigger kike.

I'll reiterate my position to trigger you faggots some more.

The FBI investigated the laptops of two "associates" of Clinton, found no wrongdoings, and then by request of the associates they properly disposed of the devices.

Do you actually believe everyone connected to Hillary is guilty of participating in her email scandal?

They obviously didn't have the "intent" to do wrong.

READ THE FUCKING LETTER NIGGER

Filtered and reported.

I did.

No one called attention to "reddit spacing" until a week or so ago.

It's a shitty forced meme and you should feel bad for partaking it in.

don't teach shills user

This is getting

absolutely ridiculous

the fuck is the limit of corruption here? Every single one involved deserves more years in prison than Madoff now.

Sous les feux ! Sous les feux !
(La vie appartient à ceux qui la prenne)

You're not serious are you? That shit will kill you.

Kek. It's butter in coffee m8. Here's your (you).

HERE'S YOUR BUMP

Get out.

The revelations of corruption that have occurred during this election have proven America is not a Democracy. It's just evil.

Amazing, it's fucking nothing. We are still a Federal Republic and we always have been. Our system of representation is corrupt as fuck but don't turn this into a melodramatic lament over "Democracy"

Doing God's work user.

Hard drives may be destroyed all the time.
but fact remains this women was caught in the act of criminal activity
long story short anything regarding Clinton criminal activity should be kept and stored as evidence untill these issue are put to rest
Destroying any document or data during investigation is criminal no matter its context to the case

Good lord.

It's the nectar of the gods.

I'm pretty fucking skeptical, but I guess Holla Forums is always right so maybe I'll try it out.

Sure thing, fatty.

Worship your food pyramid pleb.

Fuck off d+c goon.

He's hardly wrong. That shill has a terrible case of reddit spacing.

This place is fast becoming 4chan with all the low energy threads and people defending Hillary. Spam the report button folks.

Is this even legal? Not during the Congress investigation.

Do you even keto, bro? heavy cream is better

The prevailing theory is that Obama was using a pseudonym to discuss classified info so they are burying everything to save him, not her.

Which makes no sense as Obama has access to the top secret network, same as Hillary to speak.

The only ones pushing that theory are trying to cling to some desperate hope that somehow the classified networks don't exist.

If anyone is clinging onto a theory, it's you, in the hopes that Obama won't get outed in his collaboration with Clinton in sending and receiving classified material on her unsecured network.

Whether it's legal or not is irrelevant if no one will uphold the law and prosecute those who break it.

Who's watching the watchmen? Certainly not the citizenry. And even when we do, by the time someone with enough authority gets a hold of the evidence, the real culprit is long gone, has a patsy installed, or got a golden ticket from the Justice Dept.

So what to do? If I had the answer, I'd give it.

So then you're going after the 200 people and the last 7 SOS right now?
THe Bush Admin in its entirety for destruction of evidence on same?

No?
Whelp shows you have no interest in justice.
Hang them all, or set a law now and hang everyone after it.

newly revised FBI handbook says as long as the target pinky-swears, you have to let them destroy their evidence after you look at it…

Nice digits and you make a good and valid point. I truely believe that you assesment of the situation is the correct one. However! You where called a shilled by user first so I'll have to trow all the evidence pointing otherwise out of the window and report you.

Presidential communiques are subject to the federal records act. This whole web server was intending on subverting the federal records act. What don't you understand about that? Yes they have classified networks, but they're watched like a hawk.

Shut the fuck up nigger.

and yet she still communicated via gmail on an unprotected private server.

Did I say his fault?
No I said if you want it to apply you have to hit and want them all, otherwise the law is not being equally applied, nor has it been applied since its founding as thus has no effect.

That's Powell.

Why do you think the DOJ and FBI are protecting her? Holla Forums has been over this 100 times, you are either a newfag or and disingenuous shill.

how much do you get paid to post here

See that's your issue, you ignore everything in the law about equal protection, then wonder why its not going after an individual.

Same as you, same agency.

give me a real answer you fucking mouthpiece

Filtered and reported.

do you suck Elliot Fink's cock while he holds a gun to you head too?

The reason why you use 80% as the planned loading of a network is that you cannot find 100% load during normal operating time due to packet transfer times.
Supporting a 100% load is an unneeded expense on the comapny.
This is why many servers will fail during normal use, and why it does not mean anomalous traffic is occurring in many cases, if they are accessing the same resources, such as the home page.

Dunno who, but I am guessing you're busy trying to other me so you don't have to think about this.

BUT GOYS!

Don't pay attention to this; it's meaningless. Trump said something mean about a woman!

Some seem to be trying to make a difference.

The system works.

Ask me how I know that you are not supposed to be here.

Kill

yourself

good

faggot.

goon

Bump

It's evidence in an incredibly high-profile case. Even after inspection you would expect if nothing were found then they could have kept the devices for a reasonable amount of time before destruction.

The fact they wanted them destroyed so fast is proof they DID find things and couldn't have it coming back to make their cover-up any more difficult than it already is.

Why investigate if you're part of it? To cover it up faggot.

At this point, it seems no politician needs to follow the law anymore. You can can get away with anything now.

User should have been kicked in his fucking nuts.

This is nothing new.
It's just hidden from view under normal circumstances. Why do you think that visiting politicians are granted "diplomatic immunity"? They're just getting their normal protection extended to a foreign country. Domestic politicians have "diplomatic immunity" too, but of course it is never talked about because it is so scandalous.
How many people even know that diplomatic immunity exists?