FRANCE NO

FRANCE NO

Vaucluse Departmental election: the Southern League and the FN in the second round

Here come the fun part :

TL;DR : 2 FAR RIGHT POLITICAL PARTIES IN THE FINAL VOTE

Source: archive.fo/ZvD2I

Other urls found in this thread:

fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ligue_du_Sud_(France)
liguedusud.fr/category/presentation/charte-de-la-ligue-du-sud/
vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=158929
youtu.be/ZGciAAfGJBM
larousse.fr/encyclopedie/personnage/Philippe_Pétain/137768
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The League of the South are more 'extreme' than the FN, I assume?

Why are they so popular there?
Is it because of all the pieds noirs who moved there?

Vive la France.

Isn't the Ligue du Sud a separatist party?

Even if they get all the white vote i dont think it would be enough. Which is probably why they cucked out

Even if they get all the white vote i dont think it would be enough. Which is probably why they cucked out

Could a frog give some context?

I don't know any French, but I'm pretty sure the Wikipedia says they were too extreme for FN and broke off.

Not a frog but from what i understand the Front national are suppose to be the extreme party but they are really kosher cucks. In they election the real extreme party did better then everyone and FN came in second. Meaning second round voting is between the two of them not some leftist party

La ligue du Sud (the Southern League) is a more radical version of the Front National from which it splintered off back in 2010. Many members defected from the FN and formed the LdS in order promote the interests of Southern France and combat the more tolerant approach the Front National was taking at the time. The region of Vaucluse (capitol is Avignon) had the first phase of their election (l'élection départementale partielle) to designate leaders to the 'cantons'. Cantons was the French system in which they divided farmlands into rectangles and distributed them among the rural workers, once under control of your local Aristocrat and today by the Republic. Essentially, two far-right parties made it into the next round so the left got BTFO.

They are pretty based, a few exemples of what they want :
-fight against the great replacement
-against faggots marriage
-want to develop small local businesses

One of the ideas exposed in their last meeting was "The harm that the left does on women".

There is more, you take a look here fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ligue_du_Sud_(France) and here liguedusud.fr/category/presentation/charte-de-la-ligue-du-sud/ but it's in french.

FN try to improve their image but it hurt the original idea, they are in a sad shape and do nothing to improve.

vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=158929
Some info in english.

French is surprisingly easy, kinda surprised I could get the general meaning from the French wiki

Good summary user, it still piss me off what Marine as done with the legacy of her father, she was supposed to be the next Jeanne d'Arc.

JEAN MARIE COME BACK PLEASE

I will still vote for FN in 2017 because they are our best bet but fuck Marine

Say that to german too.

Vive la France

youtu.be/ZGciAAfGJBM

!

Perdu dans un âge où prédomine la douleur
La souffrance de tout ton peuple atteint son paroxysme
Toujours vaillant tu te dresses face aux conspirateurs
Tout s'effondre autour de toi : qui échappera au séisme ?
Bienvenue soldat !
Bienvenue en enfer
A qui profite ce cauchemar ?
Es-tu prêt à mourir pour ta terre ?
Bienvenue soldat !
Bienvenue en enfer
Seul véritable opposant à leur système corrompu
Tu n'es pas comme tous ces gens utiles à ceux qui tuent
Jaillissant des ténèbres, tu embrasses la vie
Brave guerrier dans tes veines, la force et l'envie
Bienvenue soldat !
Bienvenue en enfer
Bienvenue soldat !
Bienvenue en enfer
Sous les feux ! Sous les feux !
(La vie appartient à ceux qui la prenne)
Tu appartiens à une grande civilisation
Celle qui donne l'élan nécessaire à la survie du monde
Alors si tu perds la vie sous les feux assaillis
Tu préfères le sacrifice plutôt que d'être complice
Bienvenue soldat !
Bienvenue en enfer
Bienvenue soldat !
Bienvenue en enfer

never thought I'd see this, what are the odds of these folks locking up other regions, like central and northwest france?

je suis meme pas francais mon ami! Et oui, Jean Marie est superieur de tous metriques

You're assuming that most niggers actually take the time to vote. they don't.

Very small. They have 3 mayors and 1 PM.
They need some serious memes and to hit the news a couple of times to create momentum.

They are not a big group and work only in Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur. But they are other group like them everywhere in France defending their own region.

good to see there's other possibilities outside FN, they're getting a bit too cucked lately

also, never good to have 1 big opposition party, too easy to subvert and coopt

i really hope France gets uncucked soon, countryside French are some of the most based people i've ever met

also, my dad had a bust of Maréchal Pétain in our hallway for years, i never knew who the guy was until after my dad had died

god bless his soul, i wish i could have gone through these times with him

Petry's pretty based though. She recently said in a newspaper interview that she wanted to reclaim the word 'völkisch' (basically 'racially conscious, pertaining to one's race/people', the kind of feeling you get when looking at old Third Reich pictures) from the stigma it has.

As you can see, kek has been here blessing us with repeating digits. Let's meme a Jean-Marie for 2017. he won't make it though, FN and Marine will take the crown

Not really. It's inspired by the Italian Lega Nord, they're regionalists (autonomist), they don't separation form France, they want separation from Paris…

FRANCO-ITALIAN CRUSADES WHEN??

A great man who like his people :
larousse.fr/encyclopedie/personnage/Philippe_Pétain/137768

Frog bump

literally perfect tbh

checked and
would procreate with

Oh look another French Coal Burning Nigger Fucker.

shes not a coal burner you dumb shill

did she fuck that guy

She's the current face, but not the only official leader. Currently it's her and another guy (kind of a cuck) with three secondary leaders, two of which are pretty good (one female, one male), and there are other quite popular figures like the leader of the thuringia branch

Don't really like her nose. Too french for me.
Also isn't she much more "radical" than her mother?

marine is her aunt not mother

and yes apparently she is

not french though so i dont know in what way i just want to fuck her

wew lad

Tu utilise vraiment BFMTV comme source…arrete d'etre drole Jean…

pick one. and only one.

Marine est quand même une bonne leader mais elle se prosterne de plus en plus devant les lobbys Juifs…

what a surprise

Trips of truth, Marion is much more like her grandpa Jean-Marie.

Good game, kid; unfortunately you lose again.
Good job, good effort

H IN FROGSPEAK ("HACHE") MEANS AXE

AS IN THE FASCES

AS IN THE UNOFFICIAL NATIONAL EMBLEM OF THE FRENCH REPUBLIC

GET CONFIRMED FRANCE WILL RESURRECT FASCISM

PRAISE KEK