Debating nihilism/hedonism and other meaningless ideologies

Dear Holla Forums,

I seek your aid in helping to debate nihilism, hedonism, anti-natalism and other "life = meaningless" ideologies.

From some stocks argument, they will ask
- why does [something I care about be it race, children, properties] matter to them?
- why should they do it?
- why should they care?

At that point, I cannot force them to care so I can only concede the argument.

Any takers?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.org/publications/article.asp?id=1602
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absurdism
torrentproject.se/c15d404b3db603fd33fde6e84f9963309c1cca65/ANCIENT-&-MEDIEVAL-torrent.html
pastebin.com/9cxmXPCB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

gr8 b8

It's a legit thread though.

We are talking about ways to make people care.

From my experience, it's pretty hard to argue against this drek.

Nihilism leads to the eventual destruction of a civilization or nation. The problem is that these people are brainwashed into not seeing beyond their own shallow lives. The only thing that matters to them is their hedonism and decadence. Beyond the virtue signaling or yolo culture, they really don't give a damn about future generations.

Ask them if life doesn't matter why don't they kill themselves? Whatever reason they give, you spin it as a reason to live and argue if that reason wasn't so, they have no reason to not suicide immediately either

They should care because ultimately each of us impacts the other in an infinite number of small ways.

Like Osama said: If a kid sees a strong horse and a weak horse, he will instinctively take a liking to the strong horse.

Living around wasteful littering sloths bemoaning everything diminishes the quality of life. That we have to live together may be an unfortunate fact, but that still leaves you with a moral imperative not to give offense. Anyone who cannot do this for whatever reason should kill himself immediately.

They believe when their life end, everything end, so there's no need to care.

They even make a case for anti-natalism because if children is born following the will of their parent, that means they must carry a burden/sin of the father.

I say this is all hogwash really because these people will die and that's that, just sad that this ideology is so common among youth nowadays.

For what purpose? What are you trying to convince them of? Are you trying to turn them into nationalists, racists, RWDS?

They are white, so I try to convince them to at least have children for the future.

Awful lot of ideological criss-crossing here.

Nihilism, anti-natalism and hedonism are only superficially similar.

This is a good way to debate actually.

Nihilism lives in the sense of avoiding suffering.

But living means suffering, thus if they are dead, they cannot suffer anymore.

There's your problem. They want to do their own thinking for them. Nothing will ever convince a person who is this fucking lazy.

They want you to do*

Well, I'm talking about the kids who love to say life is meaningless, all that matters is to have fun, and bringing more children to the world is making more unhappy children.

(check'em)
There is no such thing like "meaningles ideology"

If you assume that heat death is certain and there is no escape to other universe nor "afterlife" where you will be judged by some all-powerfull being, life in pursuit of pleasure is pretty logical choice.

Even if heat death is certain, continuing your race is still logical, because there's a chance your future generation can escape somewhere else.

Just accepting death is not the way to go.

IF you think it's possible. I do, and thats why I plan to have ad much white children as possible, and help to preserve our current technlogical progress to future generations. Some think it's not. But they said that radio is not possible.

+sage

Yes, it's a gamble, but let's have children than have not.

Do elaborate?

I find it hard to believe you can spin something like anti-natalism to ring winger, unless it's mean for niggers.

Thinly veiled "Redpill me on X" thread is thinly veiled.

Honestly, if you had to double post just to sage, it sounds like somebody's upset at the possible realization at wasting their time with degenerates trying to mask their depravity with smart-sounding words and sentences.

Not really, this is meant for debate actually.

if they do not care about these things then accuse them of being evolutionary failures. Those who care about these things will pass on their genes and secure an existence for their race, while those who don't will not.

Fucking dropped, at least take a fucking second to read a book and take these stupid fucking "redpill me on 'x'" threads out of here

If someone doesn't care about their own future and the future of their family and people, they are by definition evil and they will be hanged on the day of the rope.

I know many normalfags who don't care too, they usually give me something like this:

"Well it is pretty hard to care about others in this degenerated world, most people are disgusting idiots who accept their fate as wagecucks and follow the msm without any questions, their only hobby is partying and alcohol consumation, so why should I care about their fate or the fate of their kids?

There is also the problem of being a poorfag yourself, let's say you will try to get some woman(good luck finding a quality one) to be your wife and have kids with her, both you and your wife will have to work full time jobs, so you won't influence the kid at all, the kid will be influenced by the SJW teachers at school, so it's pretty pointless to just work to raise another drone, in an ever more degenerate world.

The future is only with the richfags, but richfags are disgusted by the poorfags too and they won't lift a finger to help their situation, so in conclusion the richfags should have as many kids as possible, the indebted poorfags don't have any perspective and should have no kids, the only thing their kid will inherit is debt."

I personally think, that we just have to give up some people, they've lost all hope already and no kind of persuasion will convince them.

Do elaborate?

I don't think nihilism is compatible with ring wing ideologies where we are supposed to care for both the past (traditions) and the future (children).

These people are gonna die with nothing left for them, that's true, but I wish we could at least salvage their white genes.

"Do elaborate"
How about you do like I said and read a fucking book you brain dead ape. I'm not going to spoonfeed you every pillar of nihlism but I'll tell you this.
If you ever READ a book by a nihlistic author, specifically Nietzsche you'd see that nihlism, only during it's initial stages, is what you make it out to be and that through seeking within one's self and realizing that even though the world is shit and nothing matters you can still make life worth living for your self and others. Even if it's for a short time.

Fucking hell, ever since this whole ICANN fiasco I swear we're being flooded more and more with your half wit half chan posters

That's pretty subjective

Remember goys, if they say
Then they're not nihilists, they're hedonists. Expose them as such, they really don't like it. They'd rather be "le edgy cool non-conformists" than "slaves to their base desires". It's a matter of branding, and I don't think true nihilism even exists - every "nihilist" has some ulterior motive to brand themselves as a "nihilist".

Nietzsche is not pro-nihilism, in fact, he's all about surpassing the plebs and achieving total independence, both material and ideology.

He acknowledges the use of nihilism to become the overman, only through falling down can you get back up

nah.

But the overman must overcome nihilism in the first place.

In fact, it is better to not be nihilist at all.

Nihilism isn't a philosophy you dumb nigger

It's the state that Nietzsche warned would occur after the death of Christianity. Because we wouldn't have anything to believe in.

And Christianity is dead because sane people, honest people, are too knowledgeable to buy into esoteric Jewish propaganda now.

Thus he invented the Overman

Nihilism is about nothing matters.

Evolution, biology, ideology, race, children, they do not matter.

Nihilism is an actual philosophy, Nietzche did not coin it.

In fact, he knows what it is so he runs counter to it.

Nihilism is the underman state. Beneath normal man.

He literally described hipsters 100+yrs before they appeared

then you are an evolutionary failure.

Nihilism was always a negative trait

"The term nihilism was first used by Friedrich Heinrich Jacobi (1743–1819). Jacobi used the term to characterize rationalism[14] and in particular Immanuel Kant's "critical" philosophy to carry out a reductio ad absurdum according to which all rationalism (philosophy as criticism) reduces to nihilism—and thus it should be avoided and replaced with a return to some type of faith and revelation.

Nihilists don't even care about evolution.

They live in the present. The present is all they treasure.

this makes no sense. How can they treasure something when nothing matters?

The only logical conclusion of nihilism is suicide.

Hard to convince people that they don't know what they want. Which is basically a resumé for the fall of the West.

But we have new secular god for you goy, it's called state. And it's better then Yahweh, it will grant all your wishes before you die, you just need to be good little goy and give us small part of your income.

pls, he advised that as a christian european one should transition through nihilism phase (as quickly as possible) because he gave up looking for direct antidotes. it wasnt meant permanently.

Praise secular Jesus!

Well, some nihilists seek happiness and pleasure for their fleshy body.

It is to not pass that shit at all.

I reckon it is better to return to ancestral religions.

then they are not nihilists, just self-centered hedonists.

This.
Most "nihilists" are hedonists.
If you cut their welfare and other palliatives and had them wrestle with their own merit, their own pulled weight then most of them would become pretty non "nihilistic" quick.

That is incorrect. You are projecting your own mindset on others.

Just because you lack the imagination to think of how you would enjoy the life you have without comforting thoughts of "purpose", does not mean others also cannot do so.

If you have no purpose, what is your position in right wing sphere we have duty, purpose and tradition?

Do you just live?

What a roundabout way of saying materialism is the way to go.

You're wrong about that.That's the funny thing about nihilism - even suicide makes no sense! There is no "logical conclusion" to nihilism, and that why it's so shit. It is the anti-logic, the antithesis to everything. If anything, total apathy is its goal, but even that doesn't have any value so it's not inherently desirable. Nihilism makes no sense, because ultimately it doesn't value "making sense". No one his actually nihilist, because it's almost impossible to live in a way where you value nothing.

THIS
"Nihilism" is just an "edgy&cool" way of saying "hedonism" for self-described "nihilists".

Nihilism isn't a philosophy that life is meaningless, but that ideas about it are (including the idea its meaningless).

This.

Most of these kids want to appear smart, so they'll agree with you if you bring up darwin.

Tell them they're genetically unfit, then, and it's good that they're weeding themselves out.

None of you niggers know what nihilism is

Stop being spoonfed your ideology from idiot fucking youtubers and read a fucking book, Holla Forums

Literature is how you educate. Literacy is a white man's tool. So why do you not use it?

You probably misinterpreted what I meant. Most people are fine with short term pleasure because they can't think further in the future, and because they flee effort.
For example, exercising and bringing your body to its best form/ability is a true pleasure for anyone, but most people won't try for obvious reasons; that's why some systems had mandatory exercise for every men (beauty can ve achieved just by not eating like a piggy).

I always just say that nature knows best. Even if you think there is ultimately no greater purpose, there are things that objectively make humans feel like they are leading happy, meaningful lives. Things like working hard, succeeding in your career, moving up the social ladder, providing for your family, having children, having sex, etc.

You listed two things multiple times as if they were different things…

You know who else lists those things as the purpose for life? Nigger rappers.

Hedonism has become the main ideology of the west.

Just look how normalfags give things such as sex/relationships and music almost divine status.

It was permanent until chaos destroyed the West and all you under-read hipster beta philosophers

Nietzsche was a prophet.

pick one

Having sex with a woman to have children with her and making money so you can provide for your family is not the same thing as "fuck bitches, get money."

But music is one of the highest form of Art (it's actually one of the only arts that can also be considered a science), and good music (do not read "enjoyable") is a characterisic of higher civilizations.

harrumph
virtue signal status: sent

nietzschean model of nihilism is the most plausible and in-depth. most other definitions conflate it with atheism or hedonism. thats where confusion comes from.
additional confusion comes from question whether nietzsche was a nihilist or not, valid interpretations exist for both cases.
he warned of results of european nihilism. at the same time he intended his philosophical "hammer" of eternal return, which was supposed to pull everybody into ultimate nihilistic depression and only select potential overman for survival.

You can argue that Nietzsche's nihilism is just a tool to erase before improving with idealism. A bit like a softcore "Might is Right".

No they don't. Shut you cunt mouth. Nietzsche entire philosophy was anti-nihilism

Nihilism = the underman

Read the fucking thread!

Only fedoras sperg out about things that all find themselves in the same logical conclusion : collapse and death because atheism is of the same fruit.

OP, Christianity is the answer. You won't win over everyone, but just because you won't it doesn't mean it's a lost cause. These people turn to such because they have no hope, nine times out of ten. The ones that do it out of simply feeling good are the minority, at least on Holla Forums and similar places.

Even the LARPagans — fedoras that don't actually believe in anything, but turn to dead shit out of pragmatism — act the way they do because they've lost hope. Who is to blame them when you see what the modern church has become?

We have to return to the Christianity of old. The truth. The Christianity that expelled Islam from Spain and purged heretics and kikes during the Inquisition. The Christianity who only called another a brother if he was a believer in Christ, not all men in some inclusive bullshit that has no basis in the Bible or anything prior to the 19th century. The Christianity that purged all manner of degeneracy and propelled Western civilization to the greatness we once knew.

Secularism and the liberalism that resulted from it is the cause. When a nation loses its faith, it loses its soul, and the void will be filled with whatever is strongest. Might does not make right.

God doesn't exist, but anyone with a brain can understand why religion is needed. But Christianity is not the answer, and a lot of philosophers already explained why. A judean slave who frequented prostitutes and lepers is not a role model.

>>>/reddit/

you make that sound like a bad thing

>>>/Christian/

The dole is a slave collar, bro.
It will both become ones "precious" and ones ball and chain.

And a job isn't?

>>>/reddit/

If you want to shitpost and reply to paragraphs of text with one liners such as "God doesn't exist, muh kike on a stick" you need to fuck off. Pragmatism from retarded "philosophers" have resulted in nothing but faster decay. Are you going to say "these plebs should believe in something, I'm intellectually superior"? You'll get what you deserve, from the "plebs" and the barbarians at the gates.

Holla Forums should have an age limit starting at 24. Anything below that has lower mental faculties and too much angst.

Tomas de Torquemada and Vlad Tepes, I think, were the greatest Christians who ever lived. They had to live around non-European non-Christians during their lives and realized what needed to be done. Bless their hearts.

Depends on the job.

If your job creates something physical then you have something physical, for example.

Internet autodidacticism is fun and games, but if that's all you do then your chance of overall happiness isn't all that high.

Everybody is an exception when confronted with that argument, of course, but I stand by that, anyway.

The dole is usually very, very low.
You get very little freedom.
You're right that jobs are slavery too, especially under a heavy state and tax system, but they are still the higher class slaves.

With enough disposable income you can travel on a whim. You can fend off or ease bad events more easily.
You can, if you're lucky, purchase/build a house. Make a family, etc.

Which is good, since if you're one of those people who think "cishet breeding is retarded", well, if you are doing *anything* to make the world better, all the non breeders are making your efforts mean less than they could.

If everybody adopted that mindset (and I usually hate this kind of argument, hurr if everyone did it ) then all your efforts would be for naught beyond the current generation.
Unless it's some sort of thing that benefits other things than humans, of course.

But it would still be the last generation.

It's not that they believe in something, its that they believe in treating rapefugees like demigods.

And what does that matter? Unless you are working for yourself you can be canned at anytime and even if you are self employed you still have to suck up to your customers.

Well seeing as all my hobbies are digital and can be pirated that doesn't really effect me, also money=freedom is a pretty jewish worldview

And you've ignored what I've said out of pure angst. You and yours circlejerk about "muh intellectual superiority, fucking christcucks" while actual Christians come to you and tell you that these people are wrong. You say to them "muh no true scotsman" and when they reply to you with scriptural evidence, you tell them "muh desert sand religion written by kikes". You have no arguments, you're just operating on hatred for people that you strawman onto Christians here.

That means nothing if the leaders don't acknowledge it. Its "scriptural evidence" we have a right to bear arms in the United States yet the right is heavily restricted despite how it was in the past. Trying to make a case for Christianity in the 21st century is no different then making one for the US government. Based on that argument I trust you are a Obongo supporter?

Based on your complete twisting of my every word, I would guess that you're actually a shill.

So you're chained to your electronic device in order to be "happy"?
Err, not "happy" I mean, "nihilistic"?

Based on you labeling everyone with a different opinion then you a shill I would guess you actually have no argument

except scriptural evidence supports christcuckery in almost every way imaginable.

No more so then you are chained to your job for yours

FTFY

you sound like a fucking muslim.

As long as you're not an entry level philosopher, nihilism for those who adhere to it admit that there is no ULTIMATE or UNIVERSAL reason to live. There is only the WILL of the individual that creates our meaningfulness.

This will shall say things such as "to become the best _ I can be is the truth of my life."

Relative meaning that negates universal meaning is the main argument of Nihilsim.

Hedonism is for Sabbatai Zevi Jews who want to fuck up everything for everyone.

So you read every piece of literature at face value?
That would explain your vehement disdain for Christianity at least.

At this point I really don't give a shit what religion europe falls into. But I don't believe in putting gods/religions before your race and nations.

Christcucks and LARPagans need to stop this pointless fighting, neither religions offer an ethno-state, neither say put your race before your religion.

no matter how you twist, Christian thought and even the very origins of your religion are irreconcilable with racial nationalism/supremacism.

nice spooks nerds

t. Holla Forums

class is a spook

For you dunderheads going on about the distinctions between the philosophies and concepts, it's pretty obvious when nihilism and hedonism are being spoken about colloquially as in OP. Yes, they are quite different in their original meanings. However there is no other appropriate term for "practictioners" in the contemporary sense. Those that pretend to understand or live by principles they read about on a blog.

For comparison, lots of people think Spock is an accurate representation of stoicism. I wouldn't correct them, I would append my use of the word with classical or formal when talking about the true philosophy and not the caricature our modern culture makes of such things.

Here's my tactic, OP. This has never failed me.

Get to know them. Find out that they're all depressed, on drugs (legal and otherwise), have weak friendships and families, and generally hate life and themselves. Generally, if they do the YOLO card, they're trying to tear down people who really are happy out of jealousy. I've yet to meet a "nihilist" who does not fit this description.

Then point out how their lifestyle is shit and it's making them sad. The personal happiness they value so highly is forever out of their grasp. Trigger them if you can, bonus points if they start insults and screaming. They might just leave the room/hang up/sign off. Ride it out if they don't.

Then, as soon as they make the first concession, bring out Epicurus. Show them how a life that is part of something is much more satisfying (in the long term) than the YOLO life. Just crack their assumptions.

Stay friends with them and simply expose them to your way of thinking without trying to "convert" them.

This thread is finally going places.

So you don't believe religions should work how they've worked for the entirety of human history?
The point of religion is worship, reflection, and improvement.
Does it really seem so hard to you that you have a love for both your God and your race? Does it seem troubling that the love for God would come above the love for your own race? The love for God usurping the love for race does not mean your love for you race isn't important as well. You're looking for a religion that would uphold political ideas, when that's not how religions are supposed to work. Religion and politics are supposed to be entirely separate entities, only vaguely intertwining once ina while. One is a personal belief, the other is an order and structure for societies.

No religion is compatible with racial nationalism, dumbfuck. That's not how religions work. You don't come up with a belief to fit your ideas, you come to the conclusion of what religious belief you assume to be true and hold most valuable to yourself. Like I said above, you want religion to serve the will of your politics instead of the will of the individual believer. That's retarded and counterproductive. The same complaints about Christianity you have in regards to racial nationalism could be said of literally ever other religion.
Your religion comes first, your politics second. But that does not mean your politics are to be any less important to you than it should be. This "muh christcucks can't into racial nationalism" is retarded because their belief has nothing to do with their politics.

*Shouldn't

Yes indeed. It's a common intl tactic. They never engage in discussion just scream like little babies. No argúment, nothing of value just shitty "christcuck", "dead kike on a stick" meme. I'm not even christian and I find it embarrasing it has taken a hold of Holla Forums. It's an obvious d/c attempt, just shits up the thread. It's one thing to attack modern churchianity but that's not the church of Martel and Vlad. They should fuck off to /r/atheism.

Perhaps so, but what do you do other than consume?

Do you have any skills? Do you create anything? Do you have a life outside of consuming electronic entertainment?
Any hobbies? Friends? Do you hold barbeceues or similar? How is the relationship with your neighbors?
Do you have a child in the works, perhaps?

Well, perhaps you don't.
But that's cool. If you say it doesn't matter anyway, then you don't have to prove to yourself that you could be doing better.
You could stay in a state of mind that might go "I could become greater than I am, but why should I? This is fine. I get by."

Or maybe you wouldn't be able to.
Maybe you're marching toward 30 or something, without any connections. No perspective, no resume if you did want to do some premium slavework.
Then perhaps 40 at some point, still doing the same thing, without even an *option* of change.
And maybe you live in a country where you have to parade yourself to some ponce in a suit at some job office, or something.

Or maybe you're not even 20 yet and think it will be fun forever. Well, I was never really on the dole, but I did bum away 5 years doing not much more than playing videogames.
Something I regretted immensely in hindsight because that time was, despite my fun, wasted.

The same old thing without doing anything of substance will get old eventually.
Just saying, the dole is a tar pit.

Losing soul hitpoints at some shit job is worse, I have to agree, but not all jobs are shit.
There are so many weird things people need.
My job is fairly standard, but a friend basically makes money from nothing by producing a very specific component for machinery. It's not even super complex or high tech, but it has a very specific market niche and, yeah.
He ain't coming home with his back broken, that's for sure.

Thanks for agreeing with me that christcuckery needs to go then.
Yes, and if that conclusion is not explicitly racially nationalistic, then it is trash.
Racial nationalism isn't "politics", you dirty cuck, it's an evolutionary imperative.
No, I'm looking for a religion that will uphold the survival and propagation of my race. Racial survival is far more than just "politics", but the fact that you don't think this way says a lot about you.
That's why I don't advocate whites adopting some random shitskin religion.
No, cuck. Your race comes first, your religion comes second. This is not about "politics" and never has been. This is about the survival and greatness of the white race. Take your disgusting deracinated religion and leave.
Again, your classification of racial nationalism as purely "political".

Wow, how new are you?

Ok, I concede with you. All religions are shit because they delve into metaphysical belief systems instead of physical racial belief systems.
So where do we go from here? Is the answer atheistic secularism?

Name one.

nice meme

He is 14 and very intelligent.

God tells you to put HIM before anything else. This means no ancestor worship, and no racial "worship".
Yes it does. As I've said above.
You are STILL putting your God before something that is more important. God doesn't want you to put anything before him, including your race.
But I'm not looking for a religion at all.
If was was looking for a religion, I would be looking for something that upholds racial ideas. But it seems there isn't a religion for that, or at least an official one.

If I was*

You don't "worship" your race in the same way your worship God. You're not supposed to worship anything else the same way you worship God. That does not mean you still can't have a love, respect, and mission to protect your race. It's retarded to claim you have to have a race-based religion to help your own race and love your own race. Just as it's retarded to assume atheists can't also love their race.

These are all you should need.

independent.org/publications/article.asp?id=1602

Good point, the teachings of the Talmud do support racial love. Any other religions do this?
If not, then by process of elimination, the only religion that would be Holla Forums approved on the grounds of upholding racial sanctity is Judaism.
So Holla Forums's favorite religion is Judaism.

This is your brain on Universalism.

This is the cuckchan exodus.

Nihilism, apathy, is entropy. Entropy is death.

you live on in the blood and genetics of your children

All of them except Christianity and Buddhism. Islam and Orthodox Christianity end up doing it in practice.

kek

Show me examples then. Show me teachings from these other religions that explicitly state your race comes before all else.

It has to do with an inversion of reality.

Dark above light

Female above male

Home above straight

Degeneracy above family.

Its satanic inversion.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absurdism

You could try turning them into Absurdists. It's slightly less degenerate.

You can't argue with a nihilist.

If the nihilist is somebody you really care about, do this: beat the shit out of them, then ask them why they care.

Ethnic religions that emphasize the continued survival and prosperity of the ethnic group that follows the religion is the norm in world history. Universalism and wanting converts is the oddity. You'd know this if you read a book once and awhile.

The "example" is all of them. If you want place to start, I guess you could start at the Brahmans, or the Jews, or the religion of ancient Egypt, or the Roman State religion, or the Druids.

I'm not shifting the goalpost nigger. I said there isn't a religion that explicitly upholds racialism above all else.
And you thought the proper response was condescending meme arrows.
So now I'm asking you for examples.
Show me teachings from any religion that claims racialism is the most important aspect.
Even the easy target, Judaism, believes that God is still more important than the purity of Jewish blood.

These people need to be mercy killed.

In plenty of religions, their god commands the purity of their blood or the continued existence of an ethnic group. In this case, one aspect of the religion being more or less important to another is irrelevant because the beliefs go hand-in-hand.

In Christianity, there is no commandment or teaching to perpetuate the survival of the ethnic group or race. Thus, the issue of what is "more" important actually comes up here. Jesus commands you to convert the muds and take care of them, but he does not command you to build an ethnostate or survive as a race. Thus, the issue of which is more important actually becomes relevant.

Nice job derailing an otherwise good through, though.

*derail an otherwise good thread

I've overdosed on blackpills. This will sound edgy, but lately, sometimes I feel like I really want to see the world burn. I would accept a miserable fate as long as a bunch of other people came with me. I don't know how to put it exactly. The Empire is so irremediably disgraceful that I've stopped wishing for a solution. I don't believe in innocent people anymore. Dogs and babies are innocent, but everyone else deserves to pay for their passivity or for being distracted with shit that didn't matter when we still had a chance.
Is there a cure?

Ok then, for the fourth time now, name one religious doctrine that teaches this.
That is one of the points I made initially that you thought you could counter.
If you're so concerned about derailing, why did you decide to reply to my point under the assumption you were right?

you're a fuckin poet dude

overpopulation means suffocation means depression means nihilism.
underpopulation means creativity and pursuit of hapiness. End of story.

Corrupt them to absurdism or existentialism. Nietzsche is fine, too.

Life has no meaning, ergo you give it one.

Not being a bitch works for me.

There is no "right" or "wrong" as a constant (at least that is how you have to see it) but in the context of your community, your society and the civilization that you live in, there is a "right or wrong"

You can argue from a an ideological blank, by implying that it is will, and personal perspective that dictates this, but you can also follow this up with the fact that the world that we live in, and the comforts they're capable of enjoying (be it promiscuity, or drug use) is only possible because of social will putting rules in place that allow them to enjoy it without being destroyed by the absolutely willful.

You tell them that, by embracing the shades of grey, they're absolute pieces of shit, and you prove it to them by taking advantage of their weakness, call them out on it, and if all they can manage to drum up is a "eehh, I don't care man, #YOLO" then they're a lost cause and absolutely untrustworthy.

You cannot depend on them, they lack will in any meaningful sense and have chosen nihilism-lite as a means of rationalizing their own weakness, if the time comes when and if they need your help, be it for something benign or serious, then leave them to their own devices, keep those kinds of people at arms length.

Now, Nietzsche's philosophy doesn't outright call for the destruction of ideals or morality, it more or less implies that if one system isn't working, you simply build one that does from the ground up. It should be used as essentially a spiritual palette cleanser for more relevant forms of "right" and "wrong"

the tldr; is pretty much this.

These people are fucking useless, and you can't really argue with the truly depraved, since they jump to the logical conclusion, and that's "Yo man, we're just a shit on a shit speck, nothing matters"

Nietzsche wasn't a nihilist, but that doesn't mean they just don't fucking exist.

the religion of the youth is secular humanism, which follows cultural marxist doctrine.

If you ask me, life "initially" holds no purpose to Man, but what separates us from beasts, is that we can assign our own fate.

So I (sort of) view hedonists and nihilists as non-humans.

Picture unrelated

why would you even debate nihilism

The hipster was present in Nietzsche's time.

Nihilism is just another failed offshot of buddhism, (((they))) hate Jesus Christ and started with buddhism, then they replace it with islam that see the beast, the fake prophet and the 666 as good things.

it's amazing how this phenomena is not unique to our age at all. There is literally nothing new under the sun. Even ancient Rome had feminists and cucks.

Most people think that the "free love" movement started in the 60's, when in fact it was implemented as part of the bolshevik social experiments in Russia. When the Bolsheviks took power, abortion was made entirely legal, homosexuality was decriminalized, divorce was made freely accessible, and "free love" was institutionalised.

Say what you will about Stalin, and there is a lot of shit to criticize him for, but at least he cleaned up the culturally degenerate trash that the bolshevik kikes first implemented.

Bullshit, the modern society has less and less kids, yet nihilism is abount.

Indians and niggers are breeding like rats and they have never thought once about nihilism.

Shinto folk religion literally japanese to be descendants of the gods.

Do you really think it's helpful to convert people who will never believe in your religion?

These people will become even more of a cancer to your churches. Why don't Christians get that?

Sauce on the speaker?

It's from lecture 14 in a series on the history of Russia by Professor Mark Steinberg. You can find it in this torrent:

torrentproject.se/c15d404b3db603fd33fde6e84f9963309c1cca65/ANCIENT-&-MEDIEVAL-torrent.html

Having less children doesn't mean underpopulation when people are being imported by the boatload and flooding over the borders.

Tell them to actually go read Nietzsche, (who is arguably the father of the school of thought) I think we've all went through a nihilistic stage. A rock bottom so to speak, you have to realize how meaningless everything really is to truly start loving it all.

It's true that a nihilist has no reason not to kill themselves, but they also have no reason to kill themselves. Though, seeing as many of these people are just being edgy and aren't seriously nihilists, you could probably get away with that tactic anyway.

Remember that at Bohemian Grove every year they 'kill' 'Care'.

Anyone wanna drop stuff info on how Christianity isn't a Jewish propaganda piece. Might make a thread for it.

friedrich had his up his ass

Kant is nowhere close to post modern utilitarian jackasses or jews like Sam Harris

pastebin.com/9cxmXPCB

this isnt all that extensive, but i really dont feel like going through it all personally so…

I just beg that our pagan friends not fall for d&c
there are still traditional christians out there, and we absolutely cannot afford this infighting.

I just mock them for having a defeatist loser attitude. These types only argument is "I don't care, why should I care" which is completely wrought from feelings, not any type of logic, so they are simply in a depressed mental state.

Continuing our race is purely logical because if we don't we cease to exist and he wouldn't have been able to have any thoughts or feelings of emotion in the first place.

That's wrong but what would you expect from kikepedia. Judaism didn't exist except in the early oral traditions of the pharisees and didn't have a book until the Talmud was finished from 200-500 AD. Hebrewism would have been the first of the Abrahamic religions, and it ceased to exist after splitting between Christianity and Pharisaical Jewry.

OP here, ok, assume we have convinced them the necessity of future children, but now they still deny races:

- I like children but I don't want to make them, I can just take care of orphans/adopt kid!
- I am not racist so I don't have to marry within my race, I can just get with a nigger!
- I don't NEED to have children, I can just spread my ideas via teaching children/next generation

What are you guys' counterpoint to the above 3?

I won't waste my time with low IQ stormfags

Please explain your position?

we should have all moved beyond it by now though. That's the point

This thread is trying to get other people to move beyond it though.