KKKrowder

Who is the most extreme member of the Alt-Right and why is it KKKrowder?
This guy is the fucking real deal, David Duke even said that Crowder is more extreme than anyone he met during his Klan days.

Other urls found in this thread:

voxday.blogspot.co.id/2016/09/of-alt-right-and-alt-retard.html#comment-form
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I support this meme as Crowder's cuck level is fucking embarrassing.

Jesus fuck please stop with this

I hate to break it to you, but he's severely brain damaged.

Fuck off cruzmissile cuck, you missed the last boat off cuck island

No one cares about the alt right.

No, keep it up. How else will we out the shills?

I tweeted him a racist maymay and he replied saying 14/88

he is legit

sage

why are you faggots trying to ben garrison this guy?

Kill yourself.

Bye kiddo

This.

Krowder is so extreme he eats the poop off his hands when he's done fisting. He's like an extreme Jack Donovan. A real crazy faggot.

Reported.

Why, can't you just go down the hall and tell your CTR boss to get the mods to ban me?

Crowder is a cruzcuck and a complete fucking RINO.

put a bullet through your brain, cuckchanner

more like Oven Crowder

How is member cuckchan? This is news to me

wew

Fucking kill yourself twice

Oh please meme this Holla Forums this guy is a massive faggot, he made me look real stupid when i was younger.

Before i browsed Holla Forums i was a super cuckservative, i watched Bill Whittle, Zonation and this guy on PJewTV. I would bug my friends with bullshit and talk about how great capitalism is. I would go on and on about communism like it was an actual threat and explain why Israel is the best country.

This guy is really lame, his jokes are anti-funny. fuck this faggot.

You like communism? Disgusting. Get out.

The cuckchan threads are in overdrive today

What ever communism was its long dead now.

Is there any group this guy won't pander to to get views?
First he pretended to be a conservative, that didn't work.
Then he pretended to be a libertarian.
That didn't work. Now he pretends to be alt-right.

it's cuckchan because it acts like the "alt-right" A. exists, and B. is some autistic seekrit club of which someone can be a "member"

Reported.

Reminder that sage is not le downboat button.

Crowder once said that he wouldn't have a problem adopting a black kid

what ever bro

We gotta put a lid on this dude, he's an absolute loose cannon.

I wouldn't be surprised if he went full tactical bowlcut.

because vox day and the aut-right have made a temporary truce to focus on the election for now and continue fighting afterwards but Anglin and his retard horde have decided to ignore that and double down on punching to the right.

voxday.blogspot.co.id/2016/09/of-alt-right-and-alt-retard.html#comment-form

As much as I despise (((Anglin))), him calling faggots out is probably the only good thing he's done. Fact is, these cucks are a bigger threat than the left, and they need to be dealt with immediately.

I fucking hate these alt-right cucks

The alt-right is controlled opposition.

This asshole again.

Yours is the attitude that is killing this world.

reported for pozzed faggotry.

back to cuckchan, a cancerous place you should have stayed in.

Crowder is the one punching to the right. He made a video claiming Hillary is just like Hitler.

yeah it's been pissing me off that tds faggots refuse to disavow and attack faggotry

ITS A MEME YOU DIP! Seriously, even Duke is onboard with this meme, get with the times you faggots.

hes pic related incarnate

youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4

If you're going to shitpost, at least be funny.

The lot of you are a bunch of crying babies. Funny how you depend so much on scraping this place for your minions. The Hal Turners of the 21st century, folks. Only a fool would fall for their swastika fetishism and garbage and if you do then you deserve getting v&.

I remember that Crowder said in one episode he hung niggers for fun. He calls the gun he carries into studio with him "Nigger Slayer" in honor of Zim-Zam.

This is why the right allways fail to become a political force, constant infigthing and bickering about irrelevant shit. We are being invaded by the third world and replaced and you focus on faggotry like it's the most important issue of our time. Focus on getting Trump elected, focus on attacking kikes and the left. But yea be a good goy and d/c attack everyone who is not "pure" enough instead. Drive away every potential ally by showing yourselfs to be fucking idiots who care more about posturing than achieving real world results. You don't need to adopt their ideas or values, you don't need to like them but putting energy on attacking people like Voxday is a waste of time. Why the fuck would anyone care about an idiot like fagglin?

Honestly its a waste of time, attack the idea of degeneracy and promotion in the media to children.

You faggots are the only one larping about muh piece of paper and muh pissrael. Enjoy your nigger dick, you self righteous ethno masochists.

But Hal Turner was of this century, nigger.

He was also nothing like this. Hal was always about entrapment, like telling callers that he'd tell them how to deal with the nogs who were causing problems in their neighborhoods if they contacted him, and pic related.

faggotry is DIRECTLY promoted by kike scum you do not tolerate a societal detriment

in addendum, this

But user, faggotry is white id.

look he corrected me because i wrote it wrong and didn't address my point. what do you want?

You 1488ers just don't get! Probably because you're all autistic - unlike the neurotypical posters on the TRS forum.

Richard Spencer has a winning strategy. Yeah, everything he does seems to fail, but that doesn't change the fact that he's going to pull you across the finish line whether you like it or not!

Communism is dead.
Globalism is alive.

What i meant was communism, like how someone from the 60s would mean it.

I don't know
"Steven Crowder Joins Alex Jones And Talks UN, Ice Cube, Trump and More "

And has nuffinz wrong with faggotry in any way.

top kek

Fucking newfags…

I want you to give a fuck about the way you conduct yourself on this board because your posts are the entirety of your identity here and when they are full of piss poor grammar, spelling and apathy you tend to look like a major cock sucker. Have some fucking pride in yourself and the way you conduct yourself, that is the very essence of western civilization.

its not a purity thing, its about being co-opted by by subversives. don't pretend to misunderstand our complaints as being petty, this is a legitimate problem for us.

yeah well nobody is perfect
even newt gingrich is now in the bag for Trump

No, he's pretended to be to save face. Same with Crowder, who's mainly doing it for the shekels.

These people are our enemies.

no it isn't, where did you get that?

It's not a lazy thing, I'm just not well educated. Don't you mean have some self respect or something? Pride is an ugly thing to be avoided.

Also don't be so hostile brother.

I think we should bring back colonialism to increase white birthrates.
Where does that put me on the autist-right spectrum?
Legit question I'm not being sarcastic.

I don't care what he does so long as it is positive for Trump -he may think he is escaping the populist by going along but with term limits mr.newt is done

The media would call you hitler, but I would say antartica needs colonized

*antarctica

I think the best way to increase white birthrates is some sort of social program similar to the Hitler youth and providing people with a role to fill, like how every citizen of the early colonies was integral to the overall well being of the community.

That's actually from Crowder's twatter, the shirt is all that's edited.

Well Donald Trumps tax plan gives incentives to parenthood and being married.

Fucking check yourself

Reminder that anyone who says this is cuckchan cancer

No one is defending standard fuck party grindr degeneracy, but it's completely counterproductive to purge the scene of guys who just happen to get boners for other guys and keep it to themselves.

Fags are natural fascists. It's the sick jewified world that gives them space to live for the cummies. Most of that sexual energy used to be put into creating things more important than slack anuses.

Gee, I dunno, history? Pride in self, morals, work ethic, are none of these things how you conduct yourself?

It is a lazy thing. Your level of education has jack shit to do with the presence or absence of the shift key on your keyboard.

I'm a high school drop out, you have no excuse.

No, this is kike bullshit. Pride is a good thing, the only important stipulation is that it is deserved.

If I was being hostile I would have just called you a fag and went on my way instead of pointing out where and how you are fucking up.

there are many ways to entrap, user