Is this true, Holla Forums? Is Firefox really ButtNut®?

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/tech/chrome.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes

it sends files you download to google not mozilla
and it also sends addons you use to google

t. Buttnut® shill

Mozilla teaches people to code, fight for online privacy, and protect the web for future generations. Just a few times a year, Mozilla asks for donations. If everyone reading this chipped in $3 to help Mozilla, we could wrap this botnet up in under an hour! Donate to Mozilla and keep the web healthy, open, and a force for good. Thank you.

The state of Holla Forums is sad.
8ch.net/tech/chrome.html

Drink bleach. Do it now.

False the files name isn't sent it's just check via a host file that comes from google.
Bullshit
Bullshit
This exist but it isn't pushed like google chrome does.
Bullshit and the only thing that connects in the background is the telemetry functions.
Anyway, I use icecat.

it is true though

and fires people for having the wrong opinion on fag marriage.
the ones you cant criticize are in control.
If you are not using GNU icecat or ungoogled-chromium you are supporting the people who want you dead

You realize this is the exact same as blue haired harpies insisting you not use a project because a dev posted eggplants on twitter or some shit.

no. kys.
your argument is retarded

more or less. see

reported

Kys, nigger.

not an argument faggot
reported

WHERE IS YOUR MOD NOW

Image is wrong though, you can turn off all of these in about:config. My Firefox doesn't send a single bit out which I don't want.

reported

It's called auto-completion and it works with other search engine.
Stop using google for Christ sake.
Use Searx

No it's not the same because the endgame isn't the same.
political bullshit/virtue signaling and indirectly or directly menacing people.
Having freedom/privacy and not promoting an entity who has proven itself hostile to anyone who doesn't think like them.

Witam

Jak on zedytował mój post po prostu xDDDD Nie wiedziałem, że polaczki na Holla Forums są

Into the trash it goes.

That explains why you're such a moron.
Search suggestions aren't on by default, and the browser itself shows you a little pop-up explaining what it is and why you should or shouldn't use it.
Try harder, retard.

Except they didn't. Everyone involved with Eich, including Mozilla, has stated over and over again that they didn't fire him and didn't want him to leave; only morons in *chan and Reddit continue perpetuating the lie that he was fired for his donations.

Please try to ignore troll posts like the OP.

A bunch of people quit lolzilla because they found out Eich donated $1000 to some anti-gay legislation of minor significance*, then the gay community started protesting by making their sites block lolfox, then Eich resigned because muh PR. Such a company is still insufferably retarded anyway. I avoid products from corporations. No Mozilla, Redhat, Google, or Microsoft. I don't want software made by retards.

* WTF is proposition 8 anyway, to make it illegal for gays to get married? Why do you even care? If you're concerned about getting married for religious purposes, you're not gay anyway, so that just leaves us with atheists and people who reinterpreted their religion contrary to the past 2000 years of how it was done. Is getting married such a normalfag thing to do that it's considered an atrocity not to be able to do it? Sure such a law is retarded, but it's not nearly as bad as 50000 other laws you have in your typical Western state. Literally everyone who cares about this particular law is a retarded wingnut, Eich included.

tak

browser.safebrowsing.downloads.enabled = false
browser.search.suggest.enabled = false
browser.search.update = false
browser.safebrowsing.malware.enabled = false
browser.safebrowsing.phishing.enabled = false
identity.fxaccounts.remote.profile.uri = deleted
identity.fxaccounts.remote.signin.uri = deleted
identity.fxaccounts.remote.signup.uri = deleted
network.dns.disablePrefetch = true
network.prefetch-next = false

user.js implements these changes and more, also 12 yo scriptkiddie summerfags whining that FOSS should ditch features for their imageboard shitposting use-case should kill themselves. If you could patch as well as you complain we wouldn't have le sjwzilla threads every. fucking. week.

no

lmfao
the only browser I've bothered patching is Links. everything else is just beyond trash, why bother even touching it. In fact most things I've ended up patching went into the trash as well (such as gedit).

Well you finally shown your true self. How about mods removing the "name" form so we get rid of namefags and retards looking for attention.

This is the wrong way of thinking, because it makes it the user's responsibility to make their browser trustworthy (instead of it being trustworthy out of the box). What happens when they update it? Will some of those settings get reverted like in Win10? Should the user check once a day? Will new settings appear? Should the user make a list of the naughty defaults?

tl;dr: Firefox slowly but surely became crap and now it's time for it to die.

Good job not being me

USE MIDORI

it is the default you retard.
searx is even worse than google alone

i included that just to trigger faggots like you.
search suggestions are on by default in the search bar. read my post again nigger.

Not-by-default security is not good security.

Whoops, my trip fell off.

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

fuck