The Jews are scared of Holla Forums

politico.com/magazine/story/2016/10/donald-trump-anti-semitism-young-jews-214314
archive.is/5ZEEb
Looks like the Jews are actually scared of us.

Other urls found in this thread:

angelfire.com/rebellion2/goyim/je1.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good thing they have their own country they can go live around other Jews and not worry about such anti-sitism. Gtfo kikes

Why do they act like they're the victims ? They're the ones who started this whole mess, fuck them.
Juden Raus !

The fucking chutpah! 50 years and more they bitch and nag and wheedle to dismantle western culture, and the elements of the right finally objecting to it are somehow the scolds.

Naughty, but good one. Aussie-tier bants.

Whatcha calling Rabbi

That's the Jew paradox

They complain and make everything about muh antisemitism until people get so fed up with their bitching they actually become antisemitic.

Thanksgiving at Holla Forums's house
"Let me tell you about the Jews…"

Top kek, das a good one
This. It's how I got here and the more you dig the worse it gets…….

Holla Forums law - the more jews hate us, the stronger we become

Eventually we must nuke it. A live kike is a half assed measure. The third reich had probably under 1 million dead kikes and they act like 6 million/billion died.

Why would Jews be scared of the things they control?

just to prolong the victim narrative

They're scared because their whole hegemony is about to come crashing down. They can only thrive when the masses are subdued into passivity. Now the goyim are walking up and there's nothing (((they))) can do to stop it.

jewish culture is pic related. they wish they could be overt with their kike nationalist culture, but they have to disguise it under religious supremacy because they are such a weak race of rats. then they end up weakening themselves with lesser races of jews outbreeding them because they cant be truthful about their agenda and keep non-ashkenazi out of their religion. talmud was created as a bunch of dogmatic sewage that justifies their despicable practices. its funny because they are never good enough to fully succeed and this time they are going to get gassed for real.

the same thing is happening with non-whites constantly bitching and calling us racist and privileged etc
it has made many previously race neutral whites into full racists as they realise there is no pleasing non-whites
even when we are nice to them they still hate us

You can't use in-group morality with someone who has out-grouped you, or you'll be taken to the cleaners. It's simple game theory, prisoner's dilemma shit.

FUCKING JEWS

Not only that, it also serves to polarize the ones who are lost causes already into bending over even further. The divide is making it even easier to identify the whites who need to be removed off the face of the planet, and the fence-sitters will have even more reasons to stop caring about non-whites when they get told by said lost causes to bend over just because they were born white.

That sentence alone warrants about nine gassings.

Because 50 million people now use the chans and are actively spreading to other chans and P2P networks.

We're becoming the technocrats. It's nearly impossible to beat that with shekels, you need a brain to use the internet properly.

Furthermore, they couldn't get rid of the mainstream chans without severe impact to the economy and social function of the chans.

It spreads memes, but at the same time we don't seem to stray too fat at the moment.
That would change the moment this place goes down.

So now they see the chans as an incurable virus.
We're the new mob new. :^)

Zog fears the frog.

kek

Can't believe I didn't know about pic related until now, makes me think that Jr knowing about the yids isn't just a meme

THE ZOG FEARS THE FROG

Why, they're innocent, they haven't done any.. oh wait.

wait `till it gets hot

anons, frogs, and memes oh my

this is all too esoteric and as they put it, opaque, for normalfag consumption.

what the fuck

who?

Antisemitism is the natural state of man

I can quote like hundreds of Jews saying exactly that.

It won't. It's only disguised as a shower.

I know kikes can't into nature but that's fucking ridiculous

So you're saying that in the past Holla Forums was useful as a honeypot but now if they get rid of us then decentralized imageboards would pop up in under a year on top of pissing off millions of anons?

crypto commie that dems and jews learn about while studying the american left

it's akin the the obscure economist memes that ancaps throw around like anyone knows what the fuck they're talking about

A Harrison Bergeron for Jews?

FUCKING
KIKES

Politico is one of the most obviously biased media outlets in action today.

Any issue you search, first Jewgle results are almost invariably politico pieces which amount to "TRUMP IS EVIL, REPUBLICANS ARE EVIL, WHITE PEOPLE ARE EVIL".

Why aren't the goyim watching our propaganda anymore?

Antisemitism is a disease and you get it from Jews.

The leading causes of anti-Semitism are a) exposure to Semites and b) a truthful history lesson.

I thought kikes were supposed to be smart.

>oy vey, goyim. why aren't you getting your historical facts from (((Hollywood)))? It's like you antisemites deny the soap and lampshades and the totally not lies by Elie Weasel!

This. The Levant belongs to Christendom. If killing them all proves to be too much of a hassle, we'll exile them to Madagascar. Alternatively, we could send them back where they came from in the first place: Arabia

Explain the context plz. Isn't Megyn Kelly The Don's personal cuckquean after he stumped her?

Holy shit there's a lot of unintentional(?) redpills in that article.

I should expect this shit, but it's so fucking blatant what they're trying to do. If this had anything to actually do with symbols being used for truly hateful purposes, then why did literally none of these ADL kikes say anything last fall about the grinch in a mask?

Not that I'm complaining about the coverage that Pepe is getting. I think it's awesome that the kikes are wasting their time going after a green fucking frog. That looks absolutely ridiculous to normies.

Donald Trump Jr. retweeted the guy who wrote The Culture of Critique. A literal natsoc who is on the ADL list.

That power level keeps slipping through.

He also made a joke about "warming up the gas chambers" that sounds like it came straight from here.

Red cross numbers are below 300,000. Somewhere close to 270,000. These deaths were not intentional but a result of the war disrupting the supply lines so that everybody starved and became sick. Not just the jews.

There is also a document of an SS officer losing his position as a camp guard due to a minor case of excessive force. The SS guards had a strict policy against violence or abuse of those living in the camps.

German concentration camps were exemplary! None were treated as good as those who were in the camps. The real horror stories can be found in the Russian and American camps. But nobody made movies about those.

Gonna be a huge faggot for a sec, but source?

Here's the document.

But user. What about all that nasty stuff written in Goering and Himmler dairies? You know, the ones we happened to find after the war and just in time for the trials?

You mean the ones that the soviets fabricated provided to the kangaroo court Nuremberg trials?

I have this very vivid memory of me being 10-11 at school and they were forcing us to see the the 263325th movie about the gorillocaust and thinking "Okay, this is horrible, but aren't people dying in war right now, at this very moment? Why so much talk about jews and almost none about today's atrocities."

The excesses of their propaganda redpilled me before I even had my first fap.

History is written by the victors.

I've always heard this, but didn't even think about applying it to WWII until after high school. The programming is strong.

I remember being in history class and thinking,

History is written by those who actually write it down. Hence why you'll notice Africa is a great big black void.

What you are referring to is that history is TAUGHT by the victors.

Oh yeah, the Jews are quaking.

meinsides

I'm amazed they actually wrote that and expect to be taken seriously.

Are these people even remotely self-aware? It must be very selective

OY VEY, not the parentheses!

The jew cries out in pain as he strickes you

that's true, but its not the quote

What else is new. Fucking pleb jews can't seem to figure out that there would be no "antisemitism" without semitism.

I'm so fucking sick of being labeled a 'white supremacist.' I don't think whites should lord over others. I want everyone to be in control of their own destiny, in their own separate nations.

this article is amazing

not because of muh ebil antiseptic but because it essentially spells out all the reasons of why people despise and should despise jews.

reap what you sow

They're gonna try to make it so that you have no other choice but to accept the label they give you. That's one of the reasons they enforce their multicult. Jews have always caused deeper strife between groups of people.

271,304, specifically. And frankly, I put the blame for them on the jews as well, since they controlled the countries that bombed German supply lines.
I also blame the jews for the ~1 million Nazi troops who died in US POW camps. The Nazis' mistreatment was solely due to the jews' massive propaganda campaign against Nazi Germany.
And then there's Bolshevism, including Mao's "Great Leap Forward"… Someone should work out just how many people the jews killed last century. It might be upwards of 100 million.

Just a gentle but timely reminder to beware the devious machinations of the heeb.

I wonder what ever happened to Schell.

As if it took Trump to out them.

Had nothing to do with fucking with our society and culture, polluting it with degeneracy, living off it like parasites, getting goys killed in wars that only benefit Israel. Nah, it was Trump.

lmao really tho. they should have used a fungus reference

I wanna put this on a billboard by a major highway and troll jews by the thousand.

E Michael Jones is one of the greatest living Catholics IMO. He should be the pope.

Not only was it policy, it was practised as well.

The first commandant of Buchenwald, Karl Otto Koch, was suspended following complaints, investigated, tried and shot by the Germans because he had mistreated some of the prisoners at the camp.

It's truly amazing how even people who admit that there's truth in this phrase, still don't refute the holocaust. I have a bunch of normie friends who are like this and after a few drinks I feel like doing some red pilling. Ask them a few basic questions regarding the holocaust like why did they shave their heads or why did the 6 million number stay the same after Auschwitz death toll was lowered and there only answer is "Yeah but the Nazis were Racist!".

Kevin McDonald
angelfire.com/rebellion2/goyim/je1.pdf

Do your homework user there are tons of instances of german guards and camp commanders getting in trouble and punished.

This is just one example

His speech about the cross of gold was genuinely quite powerful, though.

That's when you reply "so? Everybody is racist"

You can sense the neuroticism. Jews are usually good writers, but this is shit. It doesn't even make sense.

Said on the 75th anniversary of Operation Barbarossa commencing.

With out a doubt just like the phrase
NEVER AGAIN
They own the 6 pointed star now.

Told the truth now lets skewer his ass.
Turn about is a MF bitch aint it?

I think the real bottom line of this article is they tried to buy his ass like every other politico in washington and failed miserably.
He even told them point blank I don't want your money.
That has them shaking in their boots when they have to ride the lizard queen and they know she is on the verge of a total short circuit.

the kikes are posturing. they are capable of little more than that.

i am almost certain they are neither expecting nor ready for a fight.

might as well give 'em both barrels.

did my mother write this fucking article?

what's the qt's name?

How could he write that entire article and suddenly realize why antisemitism exists and support it?

that should be not realize

cogent observation, user. Truly our enemy is fear itself with nothing backing it up. The worst we can fear is a hooknose terrifying innocent people to the point they turn on each other.

Maybe, but there is also the legitimate fear of being arrested and imprisoned by our own people for trying to save the world for their and our children.

What a load of BS. I'm not offended by Holla Forums

t. Jew

(and I'm not offended by Trump either)

USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST

hue

The juden cries out in pain as he strikes you.

jesus christ, these kike faggots really have no clue, do they?

You might as given thread one of these names

"Water is wet"
"The man who fucks fire will burn his penis"
"Pope is catholic"

Thanks for shoahing me fam.
We must remember the 70 gorillion proxies

That's why we must up the ante and meme something even more ridiculous into nazidom.

I would agree not to kill all jews if we could get them ALL to self-deport back to Israel and implement a TOTAL CONTAINMENT strategy.

kek

it was a miracle, instead of the gas, water came down

my grandmother was killed by a parenthesis when she was only 5

Total containment of parasites without hosts means a slow death.

It would be more humane if we would just gas them.

Trump is not a whitwe nationalist. he's a nationalist capitalist

wew

Reported. Enjoy your ban you piece of shit.

why did you bump a week-old thread