'Islamic State' sniper kills Dutch photojournalist in Libya

Dr. Akram Gliwan, a spokesman for a hospital in Misrata where pro-government soldiers are treated, told news agency Agence France-Presse that Oerlemans was "shot in the chest by an 'Islamic State' sniper while covering battles in Sirte," located 450 kilometers (280 miles) east of Tripoli.

michellhilton.com/2016/10/jeroen-oerlemans-libia.html

Now a Syrian can take his place and we can all move one step closer to an intergrated, pluralistic New Europe!
More old Europeans should be deliberately exposing themselves to sniper fire, it is the only way we can remove the stains of racism, slavery and genocide.

He's covered wars, you know?

RIP in piece Dane Cook

You mean like how I'm covering those trips?

Are MENAs so low agency that they have to have white people come in to document their wars?

More than enough footage comes out from guys on the front lines, let alone war correspondents. White cucks go because they need to go feel good about helping brown people. Plain and simple.

Noice

The Israeli Secret Intelligence Service didn't sign the Geneva Conventions?

Good. These was one of those cucks that would take some Syrian kid photo. I piss on his grave.

dead journalists can only be a good thing

So Mossad?

Its a wonderful place
All the people are dancing, just diving out of the way
Theirs bees in the air, sand all over the ground

so close with those digits user
I 2nd your statement. The more dead press the better

but user, it's a land flowing with milk and honey now that they have democracy

do they even protect you from sniper rounds?

NIJ IV can stop AP .338 Lapua

[citation needed]

leftycuck reporters aren't going to sweat it out all day in rifle plates.

F

you shills have no imagination. You don't even know what we're talking about! Do you even realize the people you're shilling for are responsible for these "accidents"?

One less doctor equals more dead dune coons.

I don't see the issue.

literally never happened before

well I never saw that coming

One less cuck