This week's Time cover

Weren't leftists always strong opponents of McCarthyism? What happened?

twitter.com/menaquinone4/status/782796897752911872

Other urls found in this thread:

cfr.org/staff/b8041
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish-American_organized_crime
archive.is/O237m
twitter.com/TIME?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
jpost.com/Opinion/Twilight-of-American-Jewry-467862
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Luce
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idi_Amin#International_relations
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Left doesn't have principles, user.

Just like damn near everything else, Time is garbage, with women as its target demographic.

the media's in quicksand

the harder they struggle, the faster they sink.

praise kek

These mental gymnastics would kill me if I had to follow them on a daily basis

I guarantee they printed this preemptively in response to Assange's announcement tomorrow.

Smug Putin is probably my favourite smug gook cartoon girl.

I just..
..for fuck sake the hypocrisy makes me rage.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

They're setting us up. When Trump "surprises" on election day by winning by a landslide, they'll blame Russia.

Is that still happening? Was it only the balcony announcement that was canceled?

Is there "any" physical news magazine that isn't pozzed? I've always wanted to subscribe to one to make starting and maintaining conversations about news easier to do.

hell, they might actually try to rig it in his favor so they can legitimize it.

only the balcony announcement got cancelled
pretty sure it's going to be video format now

No.

In order to maintain the narrative, the MSM must all conform.
Or else the "anomaly" will gain steam.

This is why Breitbart is under fire.

If they do, they're silly.

I believe he's doing a video announcement tomorrow or on Wednesday.

I can't wait for this. The anticipation is too much

They know Trump is getting in and "they" are preemptively saying he is a Russian spy to get in the way of cooperation between the two countries. If the USA and Russia, the two biggest super powers, became allies they would be able to do ANYTHING on this planet.

Reddit memes
FUCK OFF /R/THE_DONALD

I can't stand the shitty media anymore. It's not even a question on whether I support trump or not, it's beyond that. their lies and manipulations have reached such a degree that cannot be tolerated. every mainstream journalist is a criminal

user, modern (and traditional) Leftism in the US along with neo-conservatism (really one and the same thing at this point) has always been based on one principle: what is good for the Jews?

Should you doubt me, read the biographies of murderous "communist" Soviet commissars and wealthy Jew "capitalist" wall street bankers like Kohen and Loeb.
What do they have in common? From an early age, they proudly admit to living their lives by one maxim: "you must always do what is good for the Jews."

Really wish people would check this for themselves and see it, because doing one's own research and seeing these things tends to leave a stronger impact.

Weren't most Communists in the US Jews or associated with them?

Neoconservatives = Trotskyite Bolshevists

They offered up small fish to keep the investigation from going to far
some of McCarthy's top advisers were jewish

Trumpism is what happened

The GOP decided to show its true red color.
You're also ignoring the southern strategy and how it saw many of the Dems who opposed become Republicans.

yep. I really wish more people knew this user. We need to try to spread this as much as possible. I have a bunch of socks of twatter, but no kikebook.
anything anyone can do to get this message out is appreciated.

Marx also had a better view on weapons ownership, beleiving that they should not be relinquished in any form until long after the classes are working in harmony, where people will give them up of their own volition without ever needing to be asked or even caring.

Marxist utopia checklist:
Then you're not there.
Fucking nigger kike, that's Leninism and you need to eat that gun.

Time magazine aren't 'leftists', it's the megaphone of the media/political elite.

Where the fuck do you think you are?

also works at the CFR:

cfr.org/staff/b8041

in what reality do you live?

wew

*is okay

Marxism always sounded like excuse making pipe dream bullshit to me. fits well with the man being a failed businessmen who blew through other people's money.

It's better than most MSM clearly. At least it tries to be more impartial.

But russias white.

(((So that's not allowed)))

You've been to Reddit long enough to call something a Reddit meme? The cancer on you is inoperable.

They were only against it because McCarthy was right and they were all a bunch of Communists.

The Alt Right Pepe Postin' Russian Hackers?

I heard of that. It's a vast right wing conspiracy.

The modern "right" is fundamentally functionally and ideologically the same as modern "leftism"

Lurk more.

This is a preemptive strike against Assange releasing his October Surprise this weak isn't it?

Guys I had a though on another thread,

Have you noticed how Jews and Russians seem to be going at it with shilling and hacking this election cycle?
Well.. both have mafias

Why has this never been considered by Holla Forums as a reason for .. everything.?.

Russian mafias are run by jews, if I recall when the USSR kicked the bucket they're the ones who had a hand in the overall robbery of the place.

Why have a mafia of your own when you can control both mafias from the inside?

The Clinton Mafia is also worth mentioning.

I guess that explains why both dislike Australia.

Which I presume has some modern biker connection.
Oh and it explains the Italians corruption problem.

Seriously, I think we've been missing the obvious the whole time. Organised crime controls the powers. That explains why our economies are giant ponzi schemes.
That didn't happen by accident.
That also explains the extreme corruption within the FBI and the Clinton Foundation.

You're right, but it's simpler to just call it the Jews. We'd all be better off if Jews weren't manipulating the mafias. The US and Russian mafias or whatever could decide it's best to be allied, at least optimistically.

Also note there a many neocons in the Fabian society, including the Bush family.

Mate.

If social media catches onto "Jewish Mafia" the jig is up. That shit WILL spread through normies. Then they'll instantly lose trust with their government.

I think this needs interrogation. Because this is fucked up if it's near the truth.

Huh.

It's a terrible faceberg meme, but it's useful ammo to throw at normalfags.

It clearly isn't, since (((they're))) under attack for mentioning that a jewish person was a jew.

(((Marx)))

That's part of the reason why I brought up the jewish-russian mafia thing.

Don't you think all of this looks like families and mob rule of the country?
Even if it's not the same families, it certainly can be used to desribe the current situation.

And?
Marxism points that the struggle is over when its forgotten, if you think its there, then its there and keep your guns.
Better than what we have now.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish-American_organized_crime
True, Saying "the Jewish mafia never went away" is intriguing. They mention Epstein and selling children in that article.
The truth is that they moved into legalized organized crime, violates the spirit of the law but not the letter.

Top kek on that tweet

What exactly is the point of spirit of the law given you are only graded on the letter?
Isn't spirit what lets people interpret law as they see fit?

It explains why the current method of government subversion is so seedy and amoral. It's not simply Machiavellian tactics.
It's mob behaviour.

Are you new?

Hint: Natural selection of memes.

No, just curious since I have to go by letter of the law on stuff, well letter of the procedure, so I am more wondering why on an objective, fact driven issue, people cite spirit which is a subjective, opinion based metric as a reason to complain.

If you had to choose between two mafias, who will rule over your countries for 4-8 years straight from now on:
"Putin-Trump-Nigel" mafia
or
"Obama-Hillary-Soros-Merkel" mafia

Who would you select? The choice is obvious, isn't it?

I'm assuming you're English.. Do people there have the same fascination with the mafia as Americans?
Best thing to do is just keep saying it until it sticks.

I just said it isn't

Science says it isnt.

The ineffectual ones so its easier to kill them all.

If spirit was a thing, it would be hard coded into the law.
Your assertion that its some sort of meme scheme instead is attempting to apply new words to confuse a previous hard field.
Quite kikery there.

Well. I already heard ideas that its better for Hillary to be elected, so it will be easier to install authoritarian right winged party, that will also cleanse homos and jews, through civil war.

But i am not an edgy violent degenerate to endorse that.

Because lawyers made it that way. They gradually chip away at the spirit by setting new precedents until you can win basically any case with a pricy enough lawyer.

It's a bit trickier than that. Long term the spirit is fixed.
Short term it fluctuates.

I guess it's related to "the fall of empires" tbh. Hell, look at how we stray from the old spirit of the law in western countries today.
The spirit, as a meme, mutates but eventually reverts to square one. Laws become outdated for that reason.

Australian. Most of us have biker connections.
I went to a grammar school where most had biker connections.

My grandfathers side seems to have had irish mafia connections, his father was a counterfeiter. Grandfather and Dad despise that side of the family though.

It all returns to natural law eventually, people get tired of arguing with lawyers and revolt, just like hitler. I'd say trump is similar, people got tired of arguing and are now saying "fuck off", peacefully of course.

Again, spirit is the interpetation, the hard code bits are the part the matters.
The precedent changing law is expected as people wish to apply the law to things its not written for.
Case in point, why does freedom of the press apply only to print?
Easy, that's what is written. Spirit wise you could say it applied to others, but given that preformances and alt comms existed at the time, its quite clear no.

So then we're going back to the proper way of being gay, mixed, and not allowing large scale personal ownership of effective weapons?
Cause that is the past, no middle class, just the elites and the plebs.

Law as written prohibits that and establishes write more law to cover your missed 1% of cases, or ignore it and move on as it doesn't fit, like how here everything is a work of fiction and just some LARPing and not to be taken as truth.

The reason the law gets subverted is because of people like the mafia. It starts off honest. Then criminal organisations ruin it.

Just like they do now. And that's why I think the banks and the jewish mafia are not disconnected. Ever wondered how they managed to hide their laundering? Or how they managed to make connections with drug cartels?
Well I think I just found the answer.

The constitution is supposed to be the hard code bits. People are supposed to vote on the current laws so they cover the spirit problem. Problem is it's so damn boring with 5000 page laws, nobody even tries.

There have been proposals to simplify laws to a page. That would fix quite a lot of the problem.

The NeoCon foreign policy of "bringing democracy" to middle east is similar to the Trotskyite concept of World Revolution.

This is fucked.

There are actually rulings and precedents based on the spirit of the law, so that is why the concept exists. The idea that everything is based on pure legalism like we are machines parsing code is entirely a part of the culture of the (((law profession))).

The way legislation actually works doesn't actually call upon the legislators themselves to work out the specific details of how the mandates of their laws are to be implemented in the form of actionable policy. The idea that the wording of said actionable policy rather than the intent of the legislators in the first place is obviously Jewish as fuck.

Yes -> archive.is/O237m

And convenient to weed out breaches that impede on your business don't ya think?

Yes?
That was my point, arguing long term stability means that all this proffessed to be loved just got thrown into the trash as a mere fluctuation.

All law is hard coded, Constiution is just the band of starting law made to get the Confederation to join up as one.
If we want real fun, there was supposed to be a Constitutional COnvention under Adams to fix a number of the bits that were found to be kludgy or missed.
The laws that people complain about are pagey because they are covering that 1%
Spend some time looking through say the laws on larency or battery and see how short it is relative to what people call laws.
And of that, you can make a simple common tongue part of don't steal and don't beat people.
Or as we can say, don't be a nigger.
Which just takes a few pages of legal to establish what the realms of those are, which is mostly because it takes everything and pages it, such as how most people would have no interest in rail stakes being a felony theft, but as soon as you read the law you find out it is.

This is interesting, apparently this was a turning point for America. Tldr: democrat-republicans were the lawyers. Prophetic I'd say.

That should be the 1st amendment of Holla Forums constitution.

You sure you don't mean Jews?

So the russian mafia in the russia is the same as the russian mafia in the west.

>what if that used to be the case until they were kicked out
Guess we now know why the hatred is there for putin.

You would however devote a few hundred pages onto what it means though.

What's this you mention about Adams? I just read about him wanting a bill of rights, is there more?

It's mass-theft laws like health care and banking that screw us.

Yes, jews are garbage and women are their target demographic because of how easily swayed they are.

twitter.com/TIME?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Embrace it. The Irish are the only people in history to not have lost their entire country to the might of the British empire at its peak. Despite famine and civil war. I think that tells you all you need to know about how hard the Irish are.

The irish are scum user.

That's why they have a mafia :^)

Seriously I am seething with rage with this jew-russian mafia connection. It was so fucking obvious.

Time to think of a plan and pull my finger out. Now I know who I'm really dealing with.

pretty much that. Only exception being local rags or 'free' rags that pay for themselves off lotteries and contests n shit, like "Coffee News"

Although even that might've been hit during this election, haven't read one for awhile.

'ere's a good one on that note. Neocon keks ahead!
jpost.com/Opinion/Twilight-of-American-Jewry-467862

Now take that list and go look up how many were pro-ME invasion!

They're anti-globalist because they're in Bibi's pocket, not the Roth-ring nor Soros.

Unfortunately we have the limeys to show exactly what happens once you've finally abandoned your firearms. Marx cannot into man's nature. Unlike the rest of his followers he at least gave it a decent shot, what with the whole "never give up your guns" and "always be prepared to revolt" stuff. He would've gotten on with the framers just on those two points.

…The whole "the state knows what's best for children" shit, not so much.

I WANT FUCKING NEWFAGS TO DIE ALREADY. IF YOU WERENT ON A CHAN SINCE AT LEAST 2006 GET THE FUCK OUT

Adams was supposed to oversee the 2nd constitutional convention as basically a US1.1 patch.
Instead more laws were tacked on, acts passed, and amendments added.
Nobody wanted to fix core issues, and instead relegated the core problems to SCOTUS, which doesn't work well as SCOTUS isn't really meant to be doing this, but is why it came down so many times to SCOTUS upending established life.
Since Adams didn't do his job, and Congress won't do theirs, SCOTUS fufills its duty.

Marx is the guy whoasks why he has to open the car door and can't just go through the car wndow.
Perfectly effective method, but you have some serious questions on what he is doing to not be like the rest of us.

They're doing this on alot of threads.

It's a new form of shill to instigate frustration. I don't know why, but I've seen it a few times and it's always when something interesting and controversial gets posted.
They focus on post structures. It's some type of autism tbh.

I suppose by your logic anyone using le ebin torllfaec and rage comics should get a pass, right?

You're the most anal poster I've met yet on Holla Forums.

Get the fuck over it.

blow your brains out, dude

that's one of the smugest Putin's I've ever seen.

I see. So it's like the company refusing to upgrade the old system and it fucks people over for the next 50 years.

Got any links on it? I couldn't find any,

(checked)
SHADILAY

None, its from bothering to have 1923 encyclopedias.

Indeed

McCarthy did nothing wrong.
ZOG, the 50's (((media))) and various shabbos goy commietards had him killed.

The "Russian" mafia is actually jewish. It's wikipedia tier knowledge, Schlomo.

No I don't and that's what I wrote. Go re-read your reading comprehension manual.

OY FUCKING VEY, THE GOYIM KNOW

Any time a post begins with "guise" I know a woefully misinformed adolescent is about to make a half-baked retarded theory that is always wrong,

This is some shit propaganda tbh

Here's how this works:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Luce
Henry Robinson Luce (April 3, 1898 – February 28, 1967) was an American magazine magnate >Time

Luce was also a member of Alpha Delta Phi and Skull and Bones.

The publisher would advance his concepts of US dominance of the "American Century" through his periodicals with the ideals shared and guided by members of his social circle, John Foster Dulles, Secretary of State and his brother, director of the CIA, Allen Dulles.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idi_Amin#International_relations
Following the expulsion of Ugandan Asians in 1972
The same year, as part of his "economic war", Amin broke diplomatic ties with the UK and nationalised eighty-five British-owned businesses.
That year, relations with Israel soured. Although Israel had previously supplied Uganda with arms, in 1972 Amin expelled Israeli military advisers and turned to Muammar Gaddafi of Libya and the Soviet Union for support.[32] Amin became an outspoken critic of Israel.[45] In return, Gaddafi gave financial aid to Amin.[46] In the 1974 French-produced documentary film General Idi Amin Dada: A Self Portrait, Amin discussed his plans for war against Israel, using paratroops, bombers, and suicide squadrons.[14]

In 1973, U.S. Ambassador Thomas Patrick Melady recommended that the United States reduce its presence in Uganda. Melady described Amin's regime as "racist, erratic and unpredictable, brutal, inept, bellicose, irrational, ridiculous, and militaristic".[47] Accordingly, the United States closed its embassy in Kampala.

Easiest fix ever.

All sorts of Jewish utopians, from commies to lolbergs, operate under the assumption that human nature is only an illusion and people can be conditioned to work within perfect systems, without giving even a thought about how that conditioning would work.

Not implying you're a Berniefag, but have a little support.