To Silence Wikileaks, #HillaryClinton Proposed Drone Strike on Julian Assange – report

To Silence Wikileaks, #HillaryClinton Proposed Drone Strike on Julian Assange – report

truepundit.com/under-intense-pressure-to-silence-wikileaks-secretary-of-state-hillary-clinton-proposed-drone-strike-on-julian-assange/
archive.is/DrLRO

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20150910030803/http://blog.adl.org/tags/victor-thorn
archive.is/DrLRO
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/782954683279212544
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/782965252900188160
facebook.com/wikileaks/photos/a.206387512729702.43344.108734602494994/1110192049015906/?type=3&theater
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/782935564542697472
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/782960384177123328
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/783112363310452736
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/783117608295997440
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/763402372680908800
dailycaller.com/2013/08/18/times-michael-grunwald-tweets-he-hopes-julian-assange-is-taken-out-by-a-drone-strike/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wew

Interesting info, especially coming from Hillary

I hope this isn't the October surprise.

That comment could be dismissed as sarcasm.

*Ecuadorian embassy

They already had a guy scaling the side of the building that got chased off a couple weeks ago.

Stop using that pic, number three is some other dude.

stop posting this fucking edit

number 3 is pastor anderson not some victor prick

It's funny to me how Hillary keeps talking about her experience of dealing with world leaders and handling conflicts, yet the only way she seems to know how to resolve a conflict is to murder/bomb/destroy the source.

Women don't understand the ladder of violence.

Checked
If you do an google image search for Thorn the ADL puts a pic of Anderson up.

web.archive.org/web/20150910030803/http://blog.adl.org/tags/victor-thorn

Stop posting this.
That's not the Third guy.

hmm interesting… wtf

Smart move, now if Cunton actually gets him killed it's going to be extremely obvious.
This isn't the October Surprise, just a little bit of insurance before it

Whatever happened to that Do Not Collect card game, where each person was a Clinton victim?

(checked)

I hope you're right.

SPREAD THIS

GEE, I WONDER IF THE (((MEDIA))) WILL TALK ABOUT THIS

Number 3 is that pastor isn't he? Pretty sure he's alive.

OY GOYIM, OF COURSE HILLARY WOULD NEVER KILL ANYONE WHO REPRESENTS A THREAT TO HER. STOP WITH YOUR SILLY BODY COUNT CONSPIRACY

There's no way they'd be able to suppress that. Even the bluest of the bluepilled would be demanding answers.

UPBOAT

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/duplicates/55ndxd/breaking_news_wikileaks_hillary_clinton_on/

sounds about right

the releases are confirmed for tomorrow right?
godspeed you Assange

>archive.is/DrLRO

Nope. Pushing it back a day because of this shit. He's attaching the insurance file, so the whole thing could go up.

SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKER!

Daily reminder your opponent browses Holla Forums.
Daily reminder your opponent is not that bright.

Don't forget about Assange's lawyer who slipped and fell into an oncoming train. It happened back in April, but still.

oh well, it's within this week at least
I hope Assange took all the safety measures, just in case a (((mysterious))) event happened to him

If someone fucks with Assange I'm taking to the streets

The Jewish Mafia never vanished did it..

Guys pay attention.
I think this whole election has shown us what really is going on with Jews in America.

Oh and Russia? They're run by a Russian mafia.

Guess who the Jewish mafia has a mob war with?
Guess whose painted as the big villain this election?

I fucking knew it. The governments are run by a fucking mafia ring in both countries. That explains why they're at each others throats.

Is Assange releasing his thing on Clinton today or tomorrow?

Tuesday.. which is in 2 hours for me.

it's wednesday jesus niggers just read the thread

Is true pundit getting ddos'd by ctr rn?

Unlike you I actually studied today. I'm cooked.

Don't be silly, there's no such thing as the mafia.

Stop joking..

This shit explains everything about the current state of politics and economics.

The mafias didn't disappear, they simply became so powerful they controlled the government.

I already have a degree you stupid faggot do you think going to college makes you important?
for fucks sake, you can't even scroll up in a thread with less than 40 posts talk about the caliber of college students these days.

This whole "reddit spacing" thing, I'm sure, is some clever d&c tactic, but goddamn dude, stop separating your sentences like they're each a paragraph. It's grating to the eyes.

The 'russian' mafia is filled to he brim with jews with dual-citizenship in Israel. The russian mafia IS a jewish mafia.

Fuck off, my post formatting thing is to make it neater.
You're distracting from my post.

Then we might an even bigger problem than I thought.
Because they might not be disconnected from the bolshevik uprising and the banking cartels.

And this explains the child trafficking rings.

Would you prefer fuckhueg clusterfuck paragraphs then?

Your post wasn't enlightening in the slightest, regardless. "Oh lawd, Jews? In my Russia?" You're acting like you've never cracked open a history book before.

Nigger, that's not even a yuge paragraph.

I'm talking about how corruption manages to control a government.

The mafia method would do exactly that. Furthermore, it explains the mysterious lull in the Jewish mafia after the 50's.
What if they tried to take over the government to free Jews in Germany?

Personally, I think the Jewish mafia is still distinct from the russian one. Because we know how jewish people try to keep control by maintaining jewish representation in government and so.
What if the combination of the mafias was a media cover up? I think that would be convenient, don't you?

Kill yourself newfag

Learn to post redditor or leave, the choice is yours.

I've been here probably longer than you user.

Yet, I never came to that conclusion

Suck

My

Dick

Shill.

I've never used reddit. You're now distracting from my post and it almost seems deliberate.

(1)

Hang on .. what?

Amazing how that works huh? Welcome to imageboards faggot.

Wait, CNN is going on avout eating fries chicken with a knife and fork? Why do people take them serious?

You are clearly new to imageboards. You stand out like a sore thumb. Either take our advice or leave faggot.

(1)
You're not helping your case.
I just hope the front page sees this :^) :
The Jewish mafia controls the banks and the government

Breaking news: Trump has table manners.

Only niggers don't know how to use knifes and forks…

You don't say.

I bet they still think the government is not even nearly as corrupt as it is.

I can see where they're going with this

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/782954683279212544

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/782965252900188160

Stop derailing this thread, faggots

His comment doesn't matter because he made it on FOX NEWS! XD

Filtered for being plebbit trash and proud of that.

I know I dun goofed. But at least I paid enough attention to figure out alternatives. In emergencies I could play the stock market game from scratch. Most players don't know the methods I know.

How much does the mafia pay you user?
Why are youi convinced i'm a redditor? Or are you just trying to rustle jimmies?
Good job, now fuck off.

bump

Why are you posting moontoons?

That wouldn't be first embassy attacked by USA. I really regret that chinks did not go ape shit crazy back then.

Because they trigger kike faggots into asking stupid questions

I think that is tomorrow.

Did any of you idiots read the fucking article? This was in 2010, he wasnt in the embassy until 2012.
Do your research properly before you comment!

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/duplicates/55ndxd/breaking_news_wikileaks_hillary_clinton_on/

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/duplicates/55n9qt/hillary_clinton_proposed_to_drone_strike_assange/

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/duplicates/55o3bm/paul_joseph_watson_on_twitter_new_whistleblowers/

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/duplicates/55o6rf/wikileaks_on_twitter_democrat_strategist_bob/

>WikiLeaks press conference Tuesday 10:00 am Berlin time on the past, present & future of WikiLeaks #wikileaks10 facebook.com/wikileaks/photos/a.206387512729702.43344.108734602494994/1110192049015906/?type=3&theater

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/782935564542697472

Screencap the fuck out of this post, the leak is going to be fucking nothing.

Either nothing at all or something big but normies will ignore (like the massive Clinton Foundation scandal).

American elections are too fucking long our elections take 3 weeks your elections take over a year.

You sound kind of flustered.

That's less than 16 hours from now.

Who fucking cares what our country does, I don't give a shit how you niggers do things.

Why does every foreigner think they deserve to a smug opinion of the US when we do something different?

I don't care of a cockroach's opinion on what I eat.

This guy's a retard. Assange has a dead mans switch.

Oh christ more fucking shills.

Just testing

Jewish Mafia :^)

Oh but we 'do.

MY country's elections are even more of a sham than yours! Jealous already? Don't you care so much about what my country does, especially when I don't even specify what country that even is?

t. differentfag

This was tweeted one hour ago:

twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/782960384177123328

You sound like a kike faggot

Who the fucks this guy?

btw I like how the Clinton is doing hit jobs now using drones

Just like the Jewish Mafia
I swear this is the last time, ever time I post it there are (1)s

God fucking dammit OP, I thought this was something.

The article was tweeted by Wikileaks.

It doesn't matter. Without an audio recording or named, verifiable sources this is pretty much meaningless. Hillcunt can argue that it never happened and responding to her denial with "oh yeah well unnamed sources say it DID happen!" doesn't fucking work.

The fact that it was tweeted by Wikileaks may mean it's part of what they're planning to reveal in their press conference tomorrow.

A threat against Assange wouldn't kill Hillary's campaign.

See:

The judenpresse would blame "neonazis" and Putin.

I'm confused, this happened already?

It'd better be. Otherwise this is fucking nothing. Even if it happened, which it most likely did.

Because I have the feeling it happened, which means, if it did not, then it will.

It was back when Assange was still "walking freely" and she was the state secretary.

Did you actually ready anything pleb?

read*

Take notes, gentleman. This is what a shill looks like. This one is actually very skilled, unlike most of the C-team trash JIDF and CTR sends our way.

Yes; even had the props out to simulate it, as you can see.

You are correct, sir.

shut up nigger, nobody wants to read a big wall of text

The irony is that the bomb will be dropped on Hillary. Just another 7 hours till the press conference…

God speed, you albino aussie bastard

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/783112363310452736

Assange is no more an enemy of the state than any of those journalists. I'd be happy to drone all of them however.

(((Journalists))) after wikileaks again

Assange has HRC by the balls, doesn't look like he's letting go anytime soon.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/783117608295997440

Why are Jews so bloodthirsty

Because they can. We live in a society where freedom of speech is defined by what Jews are allowing us to say and what not.

Hitler dubs confirm their blood sacrifices won't do them any good.

Stop using that one, third pic is based pastor Anderson

Been wondering about that too. user who was going to print them up probably got suicided.

Eternal anguish over being cursed forever to roam the Earth without a homeland, destroying every civilization they infect.

Bottom line: They are self-destructive because they have no future as a productive people. They are the carrion eaters.

Obligatory stop using this image you fucking tard.

They are profoundly retarded and have high level autism.

They will die screaming.

What happens if we started throwing that blood-thirsty sentiment their way? It would be fun to watch them squirm.

kek, nice

To be honest people, when you see the level of shit these governments have been doing to screw free speech, freedom and what made the western civilization be the better one for human kind to prosper, you really want the government to have better cyber security? We must remember (((who))) is in charge of the powers in the biggest western civilizations. And these people have much more to hide from us than the have from terrorists, of whoever is the new enemy of the week.

Be cause we all get out of lurking to call you on on your faggotry, you fucking newfag.

Act like a faggot, get called a faggot. Fucking plebbitor

Who was that Time magazine reporter who was saying on Twitter he wanted to write a piece in the magazine to morally defend the murder of Julian Assange? Do you guys remember who it was? I just remember seeing the Tweet on Wikileaks' Twitter a few months ago

Dubs of truth

redditor/newfag, lurk more

I think it was either Time or Newsweek

shills always want muh proofs when it's something they disagree with. But hold their own arguments to completely different levels of proof

That's the little shit:

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/763402372680908800

"I can't wait to write a defense of the drone strike that takes out Julian Assange."
-Michael Grunwald, TIME Magazine senior national correspondent.

TIME’s Michael Grunwald hopes Julian Assange is taken out by a drone strike

dailycaller.com/2013/08/18/times-michael-grunwald-tweets-he-hopes-julian-assange-is-taken-out-by-a-drone-strike/

>"It was a dumb tweet. I’m sorry. I deserve the backlash. (Maybe not the anti-Semitic stuff but otherwise I asked for it.)"

nice digits gentlemen, shills btfo

honestly, is there going to be a Nuremberg trial-like process for these rats? I'm not a burger and our media is just as shady. Journalists and everyone involved in (((media))) thinks they're above us plebs, above the law. I bet some of them have a God-like complex.

What do you expect from the children of the devil, user?

THIS IS A HEPPENING! MODS WHY IS THIS NOT STICKY!

KEK BLESS ME WITH DUBS TO SPREAD THY WILL!

I like to think that the DNC is a little more subtle than this.

He'll probably end up tripping down a flight of stairs, take sixteen shots to the back of the head, and be thrown in an oven when he kills himself, all over the course of twenty minutes, with no suicide note and several signs of a struggle, with four witnesses each also found having killed themselves with ten shots to the chest, head, and arms.

This will also trigger an explosion from a gas leak, and it will have no media coverage even when the security camera footage hits Jewtube's popular page, before the account that uploaded it is closed and the owner of the account found having killed themselves by a grenade explosion and thirty three shots to body from all directions.

PRAISE KEK!

TRIPLE DUBS!

I love how all these retarded leftists think Assange should be charged with treason.

You mean like how 3 buildings collapsed on 9/11?

No one ever said the prog-left was smart enough to understand that an Aussie can't be treasonous towards the US; these fucks have (((opinions))) on everything without knowing anything about the simplest situations, look at: Syria, Brexit, the Ukraine, and immigration/terrorism. The simpering fools can only parrot the lies and half-truths bought and paid for charlatans sell them, NPCs I tell you.

spotted the shill

two hours until hillary's colon isn't the only thing being leaked

isn't the release going to be Wed?

No. It's coming up shortly

fuck now I can't sleep, what's the ETA?

It's 3 in the morning EST