"Princess Hassa" (Saudi) orders French decorator murdered

As we all know, the Al-Sauds think they are above the law in the West, and are right. She had a French decorator beaten up by her bodyguard, demanded he kiss her feet or be killed.
Why? He took a photo of his decorating to show his bosses and to gauge how much longer it would take. She claimed "diplomatic immunity" and was allowed to leave.
Last year, an Al-Saud Prince tried to kill several women in the La estate he was renting who refused his sexual advances. Also allowed to leave, no charges. Amazing….

archive.is/1m97m

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3818232/Saudi-princess-fled-Paris-instructing-bodyguard-kill-decorator-named-hitman-arrested.htm
archive.is/nV5xx
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3242354/Saudi-offer-build-200-mosques-Germany-Syrian-migrants-slammed-cynical-Kingdom-not-offered-refugees-themselves.html
redice.tv/red-ice-radio/the-true-history-of-muslim-conquests
youtube.com/watch?v=eiw0fw_sJOk
belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/world-news/saudi-arabias-princess-hassa-leaves-paris-after-ordering-bodyguard-to-kill-painter-and-decorator-35099608.html
hentaihaven.org/search/discipline
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2011/04/04/whatever-happened-to-european-tribes/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wudu
archive.is/Cifxl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"The daughter of King Salman of Saudi Arabia has fled Paris after allegedly instructing one of her bodyguards to murder a painter and decorator, it was claimed today.
Princess Hassa, 42, has pleaded diplomatic immunity against prosecution after telling the armed aide: ‘You have to kill this dog, he doesn't deserve to live.’
But the bodyguard, who has not been named, was arrested in the French capital last week and, following two nights in custody, appeared before an instructing judge on Saturday.
He was put under formal criminal investigation for a range of charges including violence with a firearm, kidnapping, and assisted kidnapping.
The bodyguard is likely to face a criminal trial, which could see him imprisoned if found guilt on what amount to extremely serious allegations.
He is said to have attacked the unnamed 53-year-old workman inside a palatial flat on September 26th, after the Princess told the Frenchman to kiss her feet, and then issued the threat.
But Elie Hatem, the bodyguard’s barrister, disputes this version of events, saying: ‘There were more than twenty people in the apartments.

Russia warns against US attack on Syrian
‘How can the facts as outlined by the complainant have been overlooked?’

There was no sign of Hassa in court, and she too insists she was not guilty of any wrongdoing.
The royal involved was originally identified as a close relative of the late Saudi King Khalid bin Abdulaziz Al Saud.
Now, however, Le Point magazine, which broke the story, says she is the 42-year-old ‘ only daughter’ of the current king, Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud.
He has five sons, and his only daughter is Princess Hassa, who was born in 1974. Hassa has always been a regular visitor to Paris, where she is known for enjoying the lifestyle of a multi-millionaire.
The bodyguard was accused of wanted to sell the images of the inside of the flat in Avenue Foch (shown), the prestigious road close to the Arc de Triomphe, to the media
+2
The bodyguard was accused of wanted to sell the images of the inside of the flat in Avenue Foch (shown), the prestigious road close to the Arc de Triomphe, to the media
During questioning by the judge on Saturday, the bodyguard said he done the ‘minimum necessary’ to ‘restrain’ the workman after the Princess caught him taking pictures.
He was accused of wanted to sell the images of the inside of the flat in Avenue Foch, the prestigious road close to the Arc de Triomphe, to the media.
In turn, judicial police said it was perfectly normal for painters and decorators to take pictures on their smart phones during jobs.
The bodyguard confirmed the Princess was present during the incident, and that he was carrying an automatic pistol, as he was entitled to as a diplomatic guard.
The Princess is said to have ordered her bodyguard to beat the unidentified Frenchman up, tied his hands and feet together, and then made him kiss her feet.
After a four-hour ordeal, the workman was kicked out of the flat, and told to 'never return' to the area.
Later he asked for the equivalent of some 16,000 pounds for work done, and for the return of his tools.
Detectives entered the Avenue Foch flat last week, where they were said to have retrieved the tools of the decorator, who was officially signed off work for a week because of shock and severe bruising.
The Saudi Arabian embassy in Paris has refused to comment on the case

(this is archived above)
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3818232/Saudi-princess-fled-Paris-instructing-bodyguard-kill-decorator-named-hitman-arrested.htm

for those unfamiliar with how these vermin work, this is the only daughter of present king. This will go away very quickly and nothing will come of it.

Isn't it lovely to have all of the old, beautiful properties in Paris owned by this troupe of terrorists, scumbags, who treat natives in Europe the way they treat the plebs in their own nations, and get away with it?

Being the daughter of that King means she has unlimited money and is considered more important than any world leader, save perhaps king nigger.
How did we come to this in the West?

Diplomatic immunity was a shit concept to begin with. The USA is spying on our countries all over Europe and there is nothing we can do because they are immune to the law. I give a shit about Saudi Sandniggers or decorators who voluntarily work for these shitskins, the crimes committed against all European people by the US government are much bigger.

Fucking shitskins. This is why battery technologies cant advance quick enough. Make all land and naval vehicles and all helicopter to be electric driven, and you will see these cockroaches return to their usual insect lives.

When the Kikes and the cucks rule…

Try to imagine how our ancestors here in France would have handled this. The fucking Saudis–bc they have oil– get to walk all over us to the point of kidnapping, threatening the poor bastard, and then making him kiss her feet.
Did French authorities stop her from leaving? Of course not. For those of you who have never been here in Paris, you'd be amazed at how many of the best properties are owned by Saudi/UAE/Kuwait scum.
And they walk around like they own the nation. The only surprising part of this is that it made the paper. Also, you can bed she won't be banned from Paris. Her family, at worst, will issue her a diplomatic passport under the name of a different "princess," she'll be back in a few weeks and no press will cover it.

If I live to see all 6,000 members of the "Saudi Royal Family" hand and the Israelis nuked by the Iranians, I could truly die a happy man.

HANG

This might be good if you're a foot fetishist

I'm somewhat ashamed of my lack of knowledge on saudis. I know more about kikes than them but they seem to be quite similar.

Do you have an infodump or something that will give me the gist of their collective bullshit?

I would prefer death.

fart sniffing, drug trafficking princes
and gangbanging, dominatrix princesses

The best source I've ever found is a book called "Inside the Kingdom" by Robert Lacey (he's sort of a fawning cuck trying not to blow his access, but you can read between the lines).

If you know how to torrent, sure some have the pdf, ir can buy audio or kindle version from amazon if you can't find and are really interested.
It's a world Westerners can never imagine, where the Royals live in hedonism and luxury probably never before seen in history.
As only daughter of the king, she would rank as one of the most important royals and would never be charged or arrested for anything (fuck, wives of saudi royals funded the 9/11 hijackers according to 28 pages and nothing happened).

imagine a turkroach in a gold house with a fleet of SUVs. now imagine him literally doing 9/11.

Saudis.

Even worse than roaches. They are in bed with the Jews and Mossad, and as an "infidel" you would be killed for visiting mecca or medina.

these are same saudis who refused to take even one rapefugee, but offered to build over 300 mosques for the ones invading Europe.

I mean, it;s not like the Saudis had a place to put the rapefugees or anything if they cared so much about the co-religionists…

muslims and kikes are pretty much identical
Christianity is the only sensible one of the abrahamic religions

And i bet our fucking pussies at the government aren't going to do anything about that.

personally, would much rather pay more for petrol and more for goods (I rarely buy anything anyway) if we could get a boycott of Saudi oil going.
The Russians would definitely go along with it, the only problem on the UN security council would be the Chinks. You'd think Americans would be up for it now that it's been revealed the saudi royals paid for 9/11, and shared their intel with the Turks and Jews.

muslims dont have kings

archive.is/nV5xx

"Conservative politicians in Germany have attacked an offer from Saudi Arabia to build 200 mosques in the country for the 'spiritual needs' of the Syrian refugees arriving daily in their thousands.
Andrea Scheuer, general secretary of the CSU party in Bavaria which is Chancellor Angela Merkel's ally in the state, called the offer 'cynical' given that the Kingdom is making thousands of refugees of its own in its military campaign in Yemen.
'No, it is more than cynical. This is no Muslim Brotherhood. Where is the solidarity in the Arab world?' he asked, given that the Kingdom has not offered to take in refugees fleeing from the civil war in Syria".
archvied above)
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3242354/Saudi-offer-build-200-mosques-Germany-Syrian-migrants-slammed-cynical-Kingdom-not-offered-refugees-themselves.html

They absolutely do. Was only after the Wahabi backlash that they decided to change their official title inside their kingdom to "custodian of the two holy mosques."

By every measure, by any definition, the Saudis are ruled by kings. I've spent a lot of time studying the vermin. If you think you know differently, please provide a reliable link.

put me in power i will nuke every inch of saudi arabia and israel and let assad lebensraum the whole fucking place

Plus the Syrian war would have ended long time ago if it wasn't for outside funding.

can't nue them, we need the oil. Much more constructive to shut down the airports, make sure they are sealed in, and let loose biological warfare.
After all are dead, could get Indian/Bangladeshi laborers to dispose of corpses and we would be sweet.

The real question is why the fuck haven't we just killed them and taken the oil by force?

I hope the God Emperor kills the entire house of Saud.

Redice had an interesting guest on discussing the way these subhumans have been shite for us. redice.tv/red-ice-radio/the-true-history-of-muslim-conquests

jews don't get their world war if you did that.

They are.

Same with rich Asians but they would have atleast paid the victim off.

Not when its some stinky muzzi cunts feet.

They would have killed you the bodyguard went to jail for 20 years and the bitch wouldn't have learned a thing, now downing a machete on her feet that would have brought the message across.

That entire part of the world (Middle East) is going to get itself turned into glass. Might look neat from space though user bro.

In case you haven't noticed the Jews are losing their touch m8. Not even the Rothschilds can stop their daughters from fucking niggers and Alex Soros is such a massive faggot that he'll lose the family fortune.

Victory has defeated them.

hope you are right mate. then I can die a contented man.

on the topic of this litte shit bag, his demonic father rented him a $200 mill estate in hamptons for the summer.
Even with that, the best "celebrities" he could get to come near him? Nigger ballers he bribed to come "Hang out" with him and the head of that wonderful "band" Pussy Riot, on his father's payroll.
Look at his jew nose here and how much makeup this soulness cunt has on.

while on this OT, reminder that "pussy riot" hasn't even tried to pull another PR stunt since the Cossacks literally whipped them in public at Sochi and made them their monkeys:
youtube.com/watch?v=eiw0fw_sJOk

I too would like to see Princess Hassa gangraped by Houthis rebels in crisp 1080p.

Saudis are fucking awful, there is nothing at all redeeming about them.

probably because if they tried that kinda stunt again no one will find their bodies.

Reminder that this is the caste system EU politicians are going to be able to eventually establish.

tl;dr: The petrodollar.

Courage mon ami, le jour de gloire viendra à nouveau lorsque ces merdes d'anglos et de youpins retourneront en enfer.

Please god I wish for this so badly. Saudis are the most evil, vile creatures hand in hand with kikes. We need to put both of them in entirety into the ground. We have the military strength, only thing stopping us is how inbred the kike puppetmasters who control the US are. Why the hell were we at war with iraq at all? Afghanistan? Fuck that shit. The real villain was Saudi Arabia. They and israel launched a plot to use our blood and bullets to destabilize the near east for their own profit.

As much as I hate war, they deserve to die, they and israel, and we have ample justification from their interference in upper levels of our government and society.

Don't even get me started. We NEVER should have relied on foreign oil. We should have made an artificial replacement or gone renewable before it came to that. Should have put all that military budget wasted on bombing sandniggers into developing clean energy, and then we could give the finger to SA. But nooooooo, the god damn fucking SUV-driving retards in this country just haaaaaaaaad to have their oil guzzling lifestyle sustained, and their monies funded the "war" israel and SA dictated we fight. God damn fucking fat lazy american cageculture 400 lb soda-sucking 80-iq tv-watching kraft-eating scum from the bottom of the genetic barrel. Is it too goddamned much to ask for a NATIONALIST, ISOLATIONIST nation? I want switzerland for america, but god damn these fucking people are too stupid to deserve it, the kikes have a lead around all of their necks and they decorate it with glue-on plastic gemstones. I'm so angry anons, this is not what our founding fathers intended, my nation is rotten from the inside out and even the people have forgotten the importance of the founding principals and willingly let everything fall to shit, so long as they have their electric jew and motorized armchair.

Tell that your embassys personal in Saudi-Arabia, Pakistan, Kongo.

Diplomatic immunity does only apply to accredited diplomatic personal, envoys, and then just between the guest and host no other nation. So the Saudi ambassador to the UK has no diplomatic immunity in Paris.
Diplomatic immunity does not even apply to consular personal, except if explicitly agreed.

Diplomatic immunity does apply by convention to heads-of-state. That is the king, president of the staate, not his more or less extended family. That is only relevant for official visits, not holidays, shopping, but among states on good terms its always a “state visit”.

The reasons Saudis were whisked away on 9/11 was not diplomatic immunity but your government thinking them are more worth then you peon.
Remember you are living in a democracy and state of law!

That is because you're cucks and your government is under control of the USA.

Spying explicitly doesn't fall under diplomatic protection. The only reason why diplomatic personal, not your American overlords, gets away with spying activity is it would be a just to convenient excuse to remove diplomatic protection.

if the "kingdom" dies, all of them will flee to the west with the stolen billions

and they will be happily accepted

Them eyes don't say "deth 2 infidels" they say "Enrich me harder, conquesting Aryan massa!"

We shouldn't even have embassies in those countries. We should sterilize the land with neutron radiation.

Since when is Denton a Rothschild, though? At best he's a collaborator.

fuck off racemixing trash

t. guy who would fuck octoroons and asiatic muds

Purely by chance, I had a conversation with a Shia Saudi couple of months ago. He told me that the country's Shia population lives in constant fear and abuse and that the king and his lackeys would exterminate them immediately the moment they knew US/UN weren't looking. He also said that the royal family is so utterly rotten and decadent even by Arab standards that whatever leaks into Western media doesn't make up even for 1% of the shit they do.
I believed him, needless to say.

You sure it isn't, 'feed me more pizza'?

bump

Spread this shit

belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/world-news/saudi-arabias-princess-hassa-leaves-paris-after-ordering-bodyguard-to-kill-painter-and-decorator-35099608.html

Look at that beak.

They're crypto-kikes, I wouldn't even be surprised if they wore stars of David under their dresses.

Anyone have a screen cap of the article about the whore who made 100000s of dollars from being pissed on bukkake style and getting fucked by dogs while Saudi royalty watched?

I want to see this shitskin whore gangraped to death

It is also the first. Judaism being the first is a kike lie. The tribe of Judah wasn't even the Hebrew priesthood in the Old Testament, and so they had no religious authority. The priesthood was the tribe of Levi.

Its like discipline, with sandniggers.

Japan already talked about it:

hentaihaven.org/search/discipline

Fucking nips.

Wait, THAT'S who George Soros has to replace him? Yeah, I don't see the Soros legacy lasting past George. That Jew's legs are skinnier than his arms! I don't see him being strong enough to do any nation-wrecking levels of Jewing on his own like his daddy can.

he got what he deserved

Live by the sword, die by the sword.

i d fuck her

Shit this dude looks like a total manlet.

they say: save me from these shitskins, aryan man

And he skips leg day.

fuck off Dubai porta potty

This is the question that ISIS intends to answer.

Good Goy. Worry about some saudi princess while we steal your wealth, implode your economy, and invade your country with third world immigrants.
Remember the Saudis did 9/11, you better go and invade them, hehehe.

I don't know guise, it seems little alex has no friends and is a disappointment to his father. He'll turn evil for sure.

epub version can be downloaded here:
www. libgen.io/foreignfiction/ads.php?md5=6e0b09a803dba2dea4ad342041e2c458

Wouldn't that mean he would turn good?

Unfortunately, I don't think it works like a double negative which turns into a positive. I think he will just be a miserable failure.

why? because they wanted or so the husband can get away?

Muzzies never wash their feet,
In the arab world, feet as seen as disgustingly dirty, there are no foot fetish fags there (that I'm aware of) as they put feet on same level we'd put shit.

Fucking London is just as bad, with the animals spending all summer there with there £2.5 million + cars that they park anywhere they decide, and are never towed, just given tickets they never pay.
The West needs to stand up to the Saudis. All of us.

One day we'll watch them hang in the streets.

Christianism is not even sensible at all, how many smart whites got cucked off and their genes disappear due to the priesthood?
Okay, the Orthodox Church is much better but surely you can agree that the West succeeded in spite of its religion(s) not because of it?

You know what's forever?
Pics of her fucking dozens of men and embarrassing the royal family.

SOON…

we lethal weapon now?

Not good enough. Strip them naked and have niggers rape them, then have wild pigs consume their flesh while alive. That would work be a start.

Strictly speaking, the Al-Sauds have less right to rule that land than the cucks will tell you Whites have to rule the US.
They came to power by driving out the Hashemites (who the Brits had to create The Transjordan, now just Jordan, for them to keep them quiet).
The Al-Sauds took over in late 19th/early 20th century through an alliance where the Wahabis would fight for them in exchange for installing Sharia law. A few neo-cohens actually floated idea of removing al-sauds and putting the Jordanians back in charge of Saudi Arabia after 9/11 (probably just to scare them more than any real plan).
Without oil money, they'd be Yemen. that book I mentioned is a fawning kiss ass, where you need to read between lines. Because although they can't fight for shit they're certainly capable of hiring assassins willing to do any dirty job in exchange for bad press.
Why don't they hire someone like Blackwater to fight the Houthis? I'm sure they have a number of guerrillas, but "infidels" on the Arabian peninsula during first gulf war was what gave bin laden grounds for his fatwa for war against the US.
If they open that can of worms again…they already have an ISIS/al-queda problem inside which they keep in check by buying off the scum and getting them wives. If they keep losing money, that whole place is a time bomb I will much enjoy watching explode.

(not suggesting bin laden could produce his own fatwa, but enough to go to a saudi cleric and get one. Other books one can torrent if interested in this shit are "Growing Up bin Laden," "The Osama bin laden I know" by Peter Bergen, and all of Dr. Michael Scheuer's book).

All of Scheuer's stuff on Jewtube worth watching. He hates the muslims but despises the Jews even more, and names them openly. Lately he's been calling for an armed revolt against the US gvt on his blog, amazed the Jews haven't locked him up yet.

Hassaaaaannnnn chop!

I forget the House of Saud are Jews. She's a Saudi version of a Jewish american princess, a spoiled fucking brat.

Notice all these females are exempt in Saudi Arabia from wearing veils?

I bet she look good as fuck, once that rag comes off. I'll fuck it

This guy is amazing

We could just take it. Take everything they have, their assets, their land and their resources. We could free their slaves and hand each one a bag of gold before they went back home to India or wherever they have been nabbed from.

We have the moral high ground, not only would it benefit the European man but it would be the right thing to do. Very few opportunities such as this occur, we get to conquer and loot a nation AND it is the right thing to do.

Some people might suggest before we hand their slaves freedom and gold that we make them watch us kill every single one of the Saudi Royal Family so that the message that European man is kind but can be very harsh if he is mistreated. But those people read to many books :^)

They are the middleman between America-Israel and America-Israel's jihadis (such as the Islamic State).

I think the rightmost is her with her rag off
5/10 would rape and kill

muh dik

This. The last thing the Saudi "king" will see is his daughter raped to death by niggers. The savages will fear European wrath again.

hand her to /r9k/
>fed bread & water and pork

There are no known photos of her with the rag off. The saudis have bought enough stock in media companies and have enough pull with the Jewish publishing industry that none would dare print a picture of her without rag off her face.
Even paparazzi wouldn't try to get one because her "bodyguards" could shoot him dead and there would be no questions asked.

If this "bodyguard" is a saudi citizen, worst case scenario he will plead guilty immediately and be allowed to "serve his sentence" in Saudi Arabia (which is to say, he will go free and just avoid Paris, at least under that name).

Weak and degenerate Natsoc here:

10/10 would kiss her feet

then how do you explain

Inbreeding is catching up to them?

Do you have a source for this user? There are literally vero pictures of the "major" Saudi royals without their sheets over heads, for several reasons:

I guess it's possible but have a hard time believing that's a legit picture. There are more pictures around of kim-jong-un's wife/mistress than there are of Saudi royals.
I hate, HATE that entire Western gvoernments are cucked by these pieces of shit to where they can get away with murder. They know they can literally kill and get away with it (see: Saudi faggot prince who killed his nigger sex slave/servant and was transferred back to Saudi Arabia immediately).

Much as I hate them, have to admit I'm fascinated by the entire scam. This is an interesting documentary featuring a White Irish wommenz neurologist from Texas who fell for their bullshit and went on the "hajj," along with a nigger and a few others….

I'm asking for a source, I doubt it's real. Would be exceptionally odd for a natural daughter of their Kang to be that dark, the only known "dark" member of the al-Sauds is Prince Bandar (a neo-con favorite) who was an illegitimate son by the nigger maid.
A legitimate daughter that dark (Saudis do not abide niggers even for servants, they have basically a caste system)? Not buying it.

dirty history of Israel Stern Gang, Irgun, Liberty Incident, 80% rule for Jewish majority, Iron Wall and using major powers like France and Britain than US to cover for their activities

If you are bored and looking for something to get autistically interested in, Saudi Arabia is a good topic bc the hunt for information is so hard, especially if you don't speak Arabic.
No one is allowed to film there without "minders." If you have a good electric synagogue, they put out an imax documentary that shows some of Saudi Arabia which is interesting to watch in 4k.
God I hope to live to see the day the Al-Sauds are all hanged, and I hope to Christ none of them are given safe passage (unlikely that they will, whoever takes over won't do business with the US in oil if they are hiding their former rulers).
They just had to cut salaries for all servants, eliminate bonuses, grants for paying dowries, all sorts of shit. May be close to a revolution. We can hope, if the Houthis keep fighting and Iran keeps aiding them and draining away money and resources.

The pic I posted is Huma Abedin, Hillary's aide and "special friend". Didn't mean to imply that it was the Saudi Royal daughter in question. I was just throwing Huma to the wolves that were howling over arab fuckmeat.

Those priests were mostly the lesser sons of nobility, they had no inheritance or way of supporting a family. Priests, monks and nuns provided an outlet for excess population.
The Catholic Church's ban on cousin marriage ended tribalism and made the West what it is genetically.
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2011/04/04/whatever-happened-to-european-tribes/
That blog has a lot of posts explaining the interaction between cousin marriage, familial altruism and tribalism.
Many Western cultural beliefs are from Christianity. The idea of loving your wife is a Christian teachings. The Romans thought that loving your spouse was a silly idea.
Many of the complaints of current Christian weakness are not based in the Bible. Rather, socialists have twisted Christian beliefs to justify their own ends and gullible Christians have joined in. The Bible states "“Those who are unwilling to work shall not eat.”" 2 Thessalonians 3:10 and "O Babylon, blessed is the one bashes your child's head against the rock." Psalm 137:9. Babylon encompasses the current day middle east. You never hear anyone quote those verses.

I thought so, just checking. Think about what it says that no paparazzi has ever had a photo published of the cunt minuer her sheet:

I used to side with Arabs over JEws, but this entire invasion of Europe over past 2 years, no longer can.
Which, I guess, was the Jew's motives in funding ISIS and helping start the refugee crisis– to "punish" the Euro nations trying to sanction the Jews for their illegal settlements.

her dad was born in India so she isn't strictly arab

Some degenerates are into that.

Their motive is the same motive they have had for thousands of years. To destroy white Christian civilization at any cost.

Why add the Christian to it? They've tried this since the days of Alexander's Successors. The Maccabees were Kike-terrorists who defiled the Greek altars and murdered many. Further, they inspired the Judean revolts, ending in the year 70 when the murderers of Roman children and women were finally put down for good.

(checked)
"We Jews, we the destroyers, will remain the destroyers forever. NOTHING that you will do will meet our needs and demands. We will forever destroy, because we need a world of our own, a God-world, which it is not in your nature to build."
–"You Gentiles"p.155 Maurice Samuel

Why the fuck does this even exist?

They have been butthurt over Christianity for two millennia. Calling a kike a Christ killer is about the only thing which triggers him as much as calling him a jew. I wouldn't want to disregard such a prominent element of what they hate about us.

Of course, as you point out, they hate Europe regardless.

Because it neatly solves various issues which would otherwise complicate diplomatic relations between civilised countries. It only becomes an issue when it gets extended to savages.

Very interesting video. The Haaj was started as a ploy to bring more tourists into a city that relied heavily on tourism.

WE SWEDEN NOW

wew lad, you have no idea what you're talking about.

Yeah, priests were (nominally) not supposed to have kids, a lot did anyway during certain parts of history. But here's the thing, the lack of legitimate kids meant that the priests NEVER could become a caste, which prevents a lot of bullshit, remember that.

Christianity's massive, major role was to destroy ancient collectivism and superstition. It also gave us nation states, rule of law. Among other things. It really is sad the Catholic church got so cucked and heretical. But that doesn't erase it's history.

Great documentary showing the reality of what life is like in Saudi Arabia.

thanks user

Anti-slide bump, to bring awareness to sandkikes abusing diplomatic immunity. Seriously, all diplomatic immunity deserves removal with extreme prejudice.

Where are you even getting this from? Standard practice is to wash feet up to the ankle and hands up to the wrist before every prayer. It's called wudu if you'd like to educate yourself.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wudu

No, but I do have very similar articles on Dubai Portapotties women that are willing to fuck little children, dogs and be vomited/shat on/urinated on bukkake style by Saudi Sheiks and family relations…
archive.is/Cifxl

The dumb bitch converted because she couldnt understand the trinity?

Oh would you just look at the time… its crusade o'clock.

I'll pass.

Then you'll love the spin off series Crusade For Jerusalem.