I just reported an obvious pedo thread 3 times yet nothing was done about the thread...

I just reported an obvious pedo thread 3 times yet nothing was done about the thread. Mailman even dismissed all the reports in said pedo thread. What the fuck is happening?

move along citizen

DATAMINING THREAD DO NOT REPLY

based

Rebellion.
The mods are pedos now.

_ hidden 1 minute Holla Forums Attached a public ban message to post #7724379: USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST
_ hidden 1 minute Holla Forums Created a new permanent ban on Holla Forums (#41698) with no reason
_ hidden 1 minute Holla Forums Attached a public ban message to post #7724312: USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST
_ hidden 1 minute Holla Forums Created a new permanent ban on Holla Forums (#41697) with no reason
_ hidden 1 minute Holla Forums Attached a public ban message to post #7724287: USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST
_ hidden 2 minutes Holla Forums Created a new permanent ban on Holla Forums (#41696) with no reason
_ hidden 2 minutes Holla Forums Attached a public ban message to post #7724270: USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST
_ hidden 2 minutes Holla Forums Created a new permanent ban on Holla Forums (#41695) with no reason
MAILMAN IS A PEDOPHILE. HE IS THE PEDO VOLUNTEER.

_ hidden 2 minutes Holla Forums Locked thread #7724270

The same shit that has been happening on Holla Forums for almost 3 years now: Dysnarrhea.

Stop deleting threads, you stupid niggers.

this

As i was saying tho

Zhenya is still too young to get dicked down. Wait a couple years, until she hits puberty

Way too black, too.

dude she's like 10. she probably had a blossoming sexuality and this is how she deals with it. her mother knows it and she knows it and this is the only way it'll be okay i.e. through child modelling. she's hot.

What does she look like?

Nice try tbh

Indeed

lel, she is not that black, user

I don't understand why people come to imageboards and then get upset when they see images. You do know that there's Reddit, right? Or Tumblr? You don't have to be here. Nobody's forcing you to pretend you're anonymous.

What means data mining here?

Newfags are repulsed by cp.
I dont care, pedos are main chan shitpost power circa 2003, but nowadays posting CP may accidently the whole chan

how new are you?