Peterson vs Newman

Watch THE GOOD DOCTOR absolutely buttreckingly annihilate this annoying feminist!

Other urls found in this thread:

bu.edu/research/spotlight/magazine/06/adapt/atema.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

/r/ing the WebM of Kermit Peterson lecturing while sitting on a log.

I wish I could name another Canadian professor standing against leftist goobity gook. They are all either complicit or indoctrinated, to the point of useful idiot status, in the future ruin of Canada. This man is the living expression of fortune favors the brave. There is not much to criticize other than his rabid fedora fanbase that grows daily, so any slander around these parts instantly identifies the shills.

t. Mrs. Newman

Good looking out, Bruh- thanks.

gay

queer

cancer

How do peterson fags sleep at night?

bump

JP a true intellectual giant slaying the pseudo-intellectual leftist narrative. He ravaged that elitist brit cunt.

There is only ONE good doctor.

While I like his music, the man himself is as mental as Kato while being better at hiding it.

He's dead, anons. It's time to let go. He's not coming back.

I bet you think Elvis is dead too.

JORDAN PETERSON THREATENS TO DESTROY CHANNEL 4 AND RAPE CATHY NEWMAN

Newman: Okay, so rather than denying that the pay gap exists, which is what you did at the beginning of this conversation, shouldn’t you say to women, rather than being agreeable and not asking for a pay raise, go ask for a pay raise. Make yourself disagreeable with your boss.

Peterson: But I didn’t deny it existed, I denied that it existed because of gender. See, because I’m very, very, very careful with my words.

Newman: So the pay gap exists. You accept that. I mean the pay gap between men and women exists—but you’re saying it’s not because of gender, it’s because women are too agreeable to ask for pay raises.

Peterson: That’s one of the reasons.

Newman: Okay, so why not get them to ask for a pay raise? Wouldn’t that be fairer?

Peterson: I’ve done that many, many, many times in my career. So one of the things you do as a clinical psychologist is assertiveness training.

Peterson: There’s this idea that hierarchical structures are a sociological construct of the Western patriarchy. And that is so untrue that it’s almost unbelievable. I use the lobster as an example: We diverged from lobsters evolutionarily history about 350 million years ago. And lobsters exist in hierarchies. They have a nervous system attuned to the hierarchy. And that nervous system runs on serotonin just like ours. The nervous system of the lobster and the human being is so similar that anti-depressants work on lobsters. And it’s part of my attempt to demonstrate that the idea of hierarchy has absolutely nothing to do with sociocultural construction, which it doesn’t.

Newman: Let me get this straight. You’re saying that we should organize our societies along the lines of the lobsters?

Atema’s recent work reveals even more complexity in what he calls the “underwater odor world.” The whole social structure of lobsters is held together by chemical recognition of dominance, sex differences, and molting state, he explains. “It’s remarkable that what humans consider a higher-animal behavior is found in what’s known as a lower animal.” Male lobsters fight to establish dominance, and the losing male, in subsequent encounters, will back down to avoid another fight with a previous victor. The animals identify each other individually by “smelling” odors in urine released during the fight.

bu.edu/research/spotlight/magazine/06/adapt/atema.html

Heroes are remembered, but legends never die.

That's one of his better qualities. If you put up a good enough smoke screen, you can use mirrors to make sure that only the right people find you.

Jordan Peterson is literally the second coming of Christ. He is divine!

That was Hitler my dude; and (((they))) crucified him again. JP is pretty cool though, I just got his new book in the mail today though. I have a lot more respect for him than virtually any other modern academic I know of.